[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Why after the introduction of WW pubic hair feature, your previous version of female pubic hair (like here the loverslab release) not appear in female sims when in Live Mode? The old version is missing/doesn't appear from the body of female sims when in Live Mode. But they still appears in CAS mode (both of the old one and the new one/patreon release). I use your old together with the new one because you said in the changelog they're both independent to each other. I have disable completely the pubic hair feature from WW by the way.

I don't like the pubic hair randomization from WW feature, and I don't have time to re-apply to all my female sims all that missing old pubic hair to be change into your new pubic hair. Please help.

Also a request, please include EA colors for your pubic hair. For the sims with red hair and alien sims with unnatural colors of hair (blue, green, pink, etc).

12 hours ago, raviolalaviola said:

Why after the introduction of WW pubic hair feature, your previous version of female pubic hair (like here the loverslab release) not appear in female sims when in Live Mode? The old version is missing/doesn't appear from the body of female sims when in Live Mode. But they still appears in CAS mode (both of the old one and the new one/patreon release). I use your old together with the new one because you said in the changelog they're both independent to each other. I have disable completely the pubic hair feature from WW by the way.

I don't like the pubic hair randomization from WW feature, and I don't have time to re-apply to all my female sims all that missing old pubic hair to be change into your new pubic hair. Please help.

Well, I have just tried both LL and Patreon versions of FBD pubic hair with both LL and Patreon versions of WW and they all works just fine, so I can't understand what's your problem.

Once CAS pubic hair is applied to a sim, the WW dynamic pubic hair system is automatically disabled for that sim so you are free to use whatever you want. You even can combine CAS and dynamic pubic hair versions and both old and new FBD CAS and dynamic versions, just whatever you need. We put a lot of effort so that everything work as much comfortable as possible and I really like how the WW pubic hair feature came out.

Personally what I did in my game:

Since due to the new FBD pubic hair version my sims lost all previously applied old CAS pubic hair , I just randomized pubic hair for all my sims using the new FBD dynamic pubic hair version and WW pubic hair feature. And then, if I don't like the pubic hair of the current sim, I always can change it, doesn't matter using my new CAS or dynamic pubic hair.

I think this WW dynamic pubic hair feature is very comfortable.

12 hours ago, raviolalaviola said:

Also a request, please include EA colors for your pubic hair. For the sims with red hair and alien sims with unnatural colors of hair (blue, green, pink, etc).

The new dynamic pubic hair feature requires making a separate package of pubic hair if we still want to keep the CAS pubic hair version. Each pubic hair style must be configured in a special XML file so that dynamic pubic hair system can recognize it. Each color of each pubic hair style must be configured separatelly. So when you have 30 pubic hair styles of 8 colors it's 240 different textures and 240 configurations in the XML file. And now imagine you have not 8 but all 18 EA colors...

That's not a bad idea to support other (as WW says unnatural) colors, at least some of them, but obviously I will going to do that only if I get some significant number of requests on my Patreon, because it's a really huge work. Moreover, I think this would be a Patreon exclusive content (bonus stuff) if  I do it.

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

Personally what I did in my game:

Since due to the new FBD pubic hair version my sims lost all previously applied old CAS pubic hair.

I'm curious, what do you mean by "lost all previously applied" here? Is that the state when/where your old CAS pubic hair files removed from the mods folder so the game can't read it anymore leaving the female sims a shaved vanilla state body?

So, when I first installed new WW with pubic hair system, I installed it together with your new CAS pubic hair. I removed the old files from my mods folder, I thought your new CAS pubic hair package is just a merged and updated version of the old packages (and I even removed my backup of the old packages). Then in game I realized they're different. And the WW pubic hair system is automatically enabled when I first try it. My mistake was I save my game several times before exit.

Then I download again your old pubic hair packages from here (maybe a different version from what I used previously), and put them back again in my mods folder. When in game, I see the old and new pubic hair are there together independently in CAS. Little did I know that later in my game after even several saves state made, the old CAS pubic hair doesn't show up or missing in Live Mode, as I told before in my previous post.

So is there any possibility of those steps I did chronologically that result in my problem with your old pubic hair? Does it matter if I don't restore to the mods folder the exact same packages, version, file name and size of your old pubic hair?

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

The new dynamic pubic hair feature requires making a separate package of pubic hair if we still want to keep the CAS pubic hair version. Each pubic hair style must be configured in a special XML file so that dynamic pubic hair system can recognize it. Each color of each pubic hair style must be configured separatelly. So when you have 30 pubic hair styles of 8 colors it's 240 different textures and 240 configurations in the XML file. And now imagine you have not 8 but all 18 EA colors...

That's not a bad idea to support other (as WW says unnatural) colors, at least some of them, but obviously I will going to do that only if I get some significant number of requests on my Patreon, because it's a really huge work. Moreover, I think this would be a Patreon exclusive content (bonus stuff) if  I do it.

Thank you. I know how huge and maybe tedious a modding work is. At least, I'm glad I could tell you my request and you have read it and might consider to do it, because I think there are some maxis match players like me out there that only need that 18 EA colors in their game.

4 hours ago, raviolalaviola said:

I'm curious, what do you mean by "lost all previously applied" here?

Well, usually if you delete any mod that gives something to your sim, your sim loses that benefit, right? The same here, once you deleted the old FBD pubic hair and saved your game after that, you lost pubic hair of your sims. The new version (I mean new CAS pubic hair version) is completelly new, it's like a different mod, so it can't keep old pubic hair of your sims even if you installed it before deleting the old version. 

But since you installed new FBD dynamic pubic hair version, you don't need to reapply pubic hair manually to all your sims in CAS. Just use WW pubic hair randomization option picking FBD pubic hair as available for randomization and all your sims will get random pubic hair styles. After that you can always change hair style of any sim if you don't like it, doesn't matter in CAS or in the live mode. Just keep in mind that dynamic pubic hair (the one that is WW feature) is automatically disabled for sims who have CAS pubic hair applied (you should see the WW notification about this while trying to enable dynamic pubic hair for such sims).
Or you can try to install the old FBD pubic hair version and load the earlier save of your game if you have it. But personally I would prefer to deal with the new pubic hair.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:17 AM, wild_guy said:

Well, usually if you delete any mod that gives something to your sim, your sim loses that benefit, right? The same here, once you deleted the old FBD pubic hair and saved your game after that, you lost pubic hair of your sims. The new version (I mean new CAS pubic hair version) is completelly new, it's like a different mod, so it can't keep old pubic hair of your sims even if you installed it before deleting the old version. 

But since you installed new FBD dynamic pubic hair version, you don't need to reapply pubic hair manually to all your sims in CAS. Just use WW pubic hair randomization option picking FBD pubic hair as available for randomization and all your sims will get random pubic hair styles. After that you can always change hair style of any sim if you don't like it, doesn't matter in CAS or in the live mode. Just keep in mind that dynamic pubic hair (the one that is WW feature) is automatically disabled for sims who have CAS pubic hair applied (you should see the WW notification about this while trying to enable dynamic pubic hair for such sims).
Or you can try to install the old FBD pubic hair version and load the earlier save of your game if you have it. But personally I would prefer to deal with the new pubic hair.

I give up. I already lost the save files before the WW update with pubic hair. And now randomization from WW pubic hair doesn't even work anymore. I generated random and the game throws WW last exception after it. Maybe it's because I have too many sims characters in my game (around 1 thousand sims). It looks like the only option for me now is to manually apply your new pubic hair to all my sims.

1 hour ago, raviolalaviola said:

I give up. I already lost the save files before the WW update with pubic hair. And now randomization from WW pubic hair doesn't even work anymore. I generated random and the game throws WW last exception after it. Maybe it's because I have too many sims characters in my game (around 1 thousand sims). It looks like the only option for me now is to manually apply your new pubic hair to all my sims.

I think there must be another reazon for not working randomization for you, I don't think this may be caused by sims number. If you get LE after trying WW randomization, I would advice to show it to Turbodriver, better on his Patreon, I think he can help with this.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Natie said:

When I remove WickedWins the skin works correctly.

And this probably means that WW overrides some parts of the skin, right? So you should orgainze your mods right so that FBD loads before WW (all mods are loaded in the alphabetical order). Keep all of the FBD files in the separate "FBD" folder within "Mods", this should solve the problem.

42 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

And this probably means that WW overrides some parts of the skin, right? So you should orgainze your mods right so that FBD loads before WW (all moda are loaded in the alphabetical order). Keep all of the FBD files in the separate "FBD" folder within "Mods", this should solve the problem.

I did it and it worked. Thanks for the support. ?

• 1 month later...

wild_guy, скажите пожалуйста, можно ли как-либо "подружить" элементы из Вашего мода с морщинами на лбу и вытянутыми губами (или как там эта ерунда называется)? А то то ли мотня, то ли следы от купальников с ними не совместимы. 

2 hours ago, alexbsh32rus said:

wild_guy, скажите пожалуйста, можно ли как-либо "подружить" элементы из Вашего мода с морщинами на лбу и вытянутыми губами (или как там эта ерунда называется)? А то то ли мотня, то ли следы от купальников с ними не совместимы. 

Только если изменить используемый слот на татуировку например. Несовместимы, потому что они и сделаны на основе всех этих морщин и других деталей кожи, поэтому либо то либо это.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:14 AM, ravenlol said:

I have an issue. Half a year ago when I played with this mod, all game generated townies got some random skin details like nipples or pubic hair. I liked this feature it was like they was born with those details. But now this doesn't work. Townies dont get random skin details. Is there a way to get this feature back? I deleted all mods and testes game with only WW and this mod but still not effect.

Did you have a fix for that? I have the same issue.

2 hours ago, Robert Monotoli said:

Hello,

I didn't see any reddish color available for the pubic hair. Is it not supported or is it just my end?

Hey! Only natural colors are supported by default in WW, so the most similar ones are auburn and orange. The red color is unnatural so it can be added but only as a custom color, without its own option, just like the rainbow color example in WW.

17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hey! Only natural colors are supported by default in WW, so the most similar ones are auburn and orange. The red color is unnatural so it can be added but only as a custom color, without its own option, just like the rainbow color example in WW.

It turned out that the color boxes that you selected in color selection dropdown didn't actually show the actual color that it in fact are. I should've checked them out first but I didn't think to do that. My apologies for taking up your time. But thank you, nonetheless, for the response, I really appreciate it.

Also, you make a good point about auburn and orange, now that I think about it. I always thought they were reddish but I didn't realize that the so-called "ginger" pubes are actually in fact either auburn or orange. Funny, I've seen some of them that seemed orange-ish but never really thought much of it.

3 hours ago, jonathanlivingston said:

May I ask you if there's a way to see your wonderful vagina and nipples pack, when a full coverage skin is installed?

I tried with composition method in sims studio 4, but I see gray or white details.

Thanks, because your works are the best!

I can't say for sure since I don't know what skin you use but it looks like you need to decrease the sort layer of your skin.