[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:11 PM, wild_guy said:

Unfortunately it's impossible to create an independent slot we may only use existing slots by duplicating them. But you can change the used slot by yourself via Sims4Studio:

Hide contents

111.thumb.jpg.37c835c2ac9226b8edbd753f1c211e49.jpg

• Open the package that is needed to be edited using "My projects" in S4S main menu.
  • Switch to Categories tab.
  • For "Outfit type" pick the slot you would like it to be.
  • Click "Apply to all swatches" and save the file.

Hi wild_guy.

I have here the Problem, that my sims carry their underwear even I use the wickedWhims to remove them completly. When I use this Option the Sims carry their underware but this have now Skin Color.

Can you please describe me in Detail, what I Need to do and what file do I need to modify to correct this error.

I have downloaded the sims 4 Studios, but I don't know what file i Need to modify.

MfG
MDuss

11 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

I have here the Problem, that my sims carry their underwear even I use the wickedWhims to remove them completly. When I use this Option the Sims carry their underware but this have now Skin Color.

Not sure I understand what you're talking about. Any examples?

On 1/3/2020 at 7:53 AM, sheispisces said:

Hi. I have recently upgraded all of my mods and added some new ones.  I have been experiencing some issues and was hoping anyone could see this and help out.  My male sims crotch is white when naked in CAS and game play.  my Female sims has nipples but no color to them in CAS, normal in game play. The body options to select from this mod is not available in the CAS files.    I have remove all of the other skins that  I think may be in conflict with this mod.  I am using Nisa's wicked pervision which was recently added, and CMAR package. Several other CC has been added I can send a list if necessary.  

I guess the issue is definitely somewhere in your mods. You always can try any mod as the single one in your game and if it works fine you have to find the conflicting one.

51 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Not sure I understand what you're talking about. Any examples?

Hi wild_guy.

Here in the screen you see that all sims carry their White underwear. The sim in the backround carry underwear in Skin Color. At this Point I already use the Action to complete remove all clothes.

At the Point where I called her to remove all clothes, she carried white underwear too.

MfG
MDuss

Screen.jpg

5 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

Hi wild_guy.

Here in the screen you see that all sims carry their White underwear. The sim in the backround carry underwear in Skin Color. At this Point I already use the Action to complete remove all clothes.

At the Point where I called her to remove all clothes, she carried white underwear too.

MfG
MDuss

Screen.jpg

I think it's because "complete remove" removes everything, including accessories and so on.

But until now it worked correctly. I use wicked -> exhibitionism -> remove clothes

I only updated wickedWhims,  wild_guy's Female Body Details and his Animation mods.

I also started a new sim to see if there is the Problem too, and the new sim has the same Problem.

Maybee I try the old mods again to see if there is the Problem know too or if there is not the Problem.

I have here the old mods too.

Until yesterday I used the wickedWhims Version 4.3.5.142d, wild_guy's Female Body Details 06.Feb.2019 and wild_guy aimation 04.Jul.2019

And this combination works.

Even when I start an sex Animation my sims carry their underwear in Skin Color. You can not see the nude Body.

MfG
MDuss

5 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

But until now it worked correctly. I use wicked -> exhibitionism -> remove clothes

I only updated wickedWhims,  wild_guy's Female Body Details and his Animation mods.

I also started a new sim to see if there is the Problem too, and the new sim has the same Problem.

Maybee I try the old mods again to see if there is the Problem know too or if there is not the Problem.

I have here the old mods too.

Until yesterday I used the wickedWhims Version 4.3.5.142d, wild_guy's Female Body Details 06.Feb.2019 and wild_guy aimation 04.Jul.2019

And this combination works.

MfG
MDuss

so you are now using WW version 147i and still have this happening?

I updates yesterday the mods wickedWhims, your nudemod and your Animation mod to the newest Version, but at the Moment I have the Problem which you can see in the screen.

I will try out tomorrow something other. At first a complete new Installation from sims 4 and than i try the newest mods. Maybee it worked than.

MfG
Michi1980

18 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

I updates yesterday the mods wickedWhims, your nudemod and your Animation mod to the newest Version, but at the Moment I have the Problem which you can see in the screen.

I will try out tomorrow something other. At first a complete new Installation from sims 4 and than i try the newest mods. Maybee it worked than.

MfG
Michi1980

Try to load your game, type ww.fix in the command console (CTRL+SHIFT+С to open it), then save and exit the game. Then clear game cache, load your save again and see if it works correctly. Also maybe it makes sense to try with WW only, without any other mods. And maybe you can find some helpful advices on the WW website.

3 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

MfG
Michi1980

Delete the "localtthumbcache.package" in your "The Sims 4" folder/ Do a repair game in origin and clean your save file.

might be some info from the old WW version in there still.

As WG said this should work fine. the problem you are having i have seen before, a while ago. and it was to do with WW removing everything including accessories.

you should not get this anymore.

Thanks you two. I will try it tomorrow.

Today I have no time for this anymore. You say  clear game Cache. Which Folder is that?

Is it the foder: C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\cachestr

14 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Do a repair game in origin and clean your save file.

How do I clean my saves? I don't want to lose them.

MfG
Michi1980

22 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

You say  clear game Cache. Which Folder is that?

I usually remove 'cachestr' folder, 'onlinethumbnailcache' folder and 'localthumbcache.package' file from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\Die Sims 4\

22 minutes ago, Michi1980 said:

How do I clean my saves? I don't want to lose them.

Deep cleaning is the last method if nothing else helped. Personally, I never used it because I don't want to lose some of my saved data as well. Look here.

But you always can make a backup of you save files before doing anything ;)

Patreon major update

111.jpg.605a6a36cb5f1948e64502c7785c9dc1.jpg

• Completely reworked CAS pubic hair. Support of all WW (v.150) natural pubic hair colors.
  • Added head hair color tags to pubic hair swatches for correct in-game randomization.
  • Improved most of the pubic hair textures.
  • Added fully functional independent version of pubic hair for the WW (v.150) dynamic pubic hair feature. Can be used separately or together with CAS pubic hair version.

See more details on Patreon.

I think I found my Problem.

Now I get an warning message, that the WW is in streamer mode an all nudity is censored. But I don't know where I can turn this censorship off. This is my first time I see this warning.

Here is a screen. But it has german language.

Can you please tell my where i can turn off the censorship, because I can't find this Option in the WW Settings. Can you describe the way to this Option? Thanks very much.

MfG
Michi1980

[Edit:] OK, I found the Problem. I have installed by mistake the optional file "[OPTIONAL] WickedWhims Censorship-Streamer Mode". And this was m y Problem. Now everything works fine again. Thanks very much for your help.

Zensur.jpg

Interesting posts and pics @michi1980! Thanks.

So all of us got the chance to see, what is going on with the streamer mode and censor.

If someone installed it by accident, it is easy to delete.

P.S. In welcher Sprache die Warnung ist, ist weniger wichtig - das Gezuppel kann man sich von vornherein ersparen, wenn man die Beschreibung von Wicked Whims genau durchliest. Die dbzgl. Verweigerungstaktik füllt hier inzwischen zig Seiten. "My sims can´t undress completly".... *kicher

11 hours ago, Michi1980 said:

I think I found my Problem.

Now I get an warning message, that the WW is in streamer mode an all nudity is censored. But I don't know where I can turn this censorship off. This is my first time I see this warning.

Here is a screen. But it has german language.

Can you please tell my where i can turn off the censorship, because I can't find this Option in the WW Settings. Can you describe the way to this Option? Thanks very much.

MfG
Michi1980

[Edit:] OK, I found the Problem. I have installed by mistake the optional file "[OPTIONAL] WickedWhims Censorship-Streamer Mode". And this was m y Problem. Now everything works fine again. Thanks very much for your help.

Zensur.jpg

how were you able to fix this problem im having this issue too but i cant find the Censorship-Streamer Mode to delete it

Hi.

I installed this mod by accident, because this optional "feature" was complete new for me.

And because of my complete new Installation from the game and other Things I installed everything to fast and oversee this "feature".

And do the earlier updates I was to fast with mouse clicks because I thought this was only an warning because of the update from the WW mod.

@JScottG

For the WW you can download an optional Mod which is called "[OPTIONAL] WickedWhims Censorship-Streamer Mode.zip".

This Archive contains a file called "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package"

Delete this file and everything works fine again.

@Mariana Soprano

Da hast du recht mit dem lesen, allerdings wird dieser optionale Mod nirgends namentlich erwähnt.

Weder hier noch hier

MfG
Michi1980

Hi Mariana Sopran.

Mein Problem ist ja inzwischen gelöst.

Ich hatte dieses ja hier gepostet, weil ich dachte das wäre ein Problem mit dem Nude und Animationsmod von wild_guy gewesen.

Dass das Problem in Wirklichkeit dieser Streamer Mod von WickedWhims war/ist, hatte ich erst später durch Zufall gemerkt.

Dieser Streamer-Mode wird ja bei WickedWhims so nirgends erwähnt bzw. beschrieben

Nun. Auf jeden Fall läuft jetzt alles wieder so wie es soll.

Und das ist die Hauptsache.

Nun noch ein paar Animationenmods einbinden und dann bin ich fertig.

MfG
Michi1980

12 hours ago, Michi1980 said:

Hi.

I installed this mod by accident, because this optional "feature" was complete new for me.

And because of my complete new Installation from the game and other Things I installed everything to fast and oversee this "feature".

And do the earlier updates I was to fast with mouse clicks because I thought this was only an warning because of the update from the WW mod.

@JScottG

For the WW you can download an optional Mod which is called "[OPTIONAL] WickedWhims Censorship-Streamer Mode.zip".

This Archive contains a file called "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package"

Delete this file and everything works fine again.

@Mariana Soprano

Da hast du recht mit dem lesen, allerdings wird dieser optionale Mod nirgends namentlich erwähnt.

Weder hier noch hier

MfG
Michi1980

Thank you so much you were a great help I was able to get it all fixed thanks to you!!:)