wild_guy

[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [09.10.2020]

@carlise, all skin detail slots a currently busy anyway so you can only move nipples to another category, tattoos for example, to free the slot. But note that tattoos can't be applied automatically so if you move nipples there, you will be able to apply them only manually. So maybe it makes sense to think about changing slot not for nipples but for skin overlays, it's up to you. See the How to change used slot for CAS parts paragraph in the topic.

Vaginas just missing from the menu but it still show up in game. I'm not sure which one was confilct with it because I just try to delete some skin detail mods that I assume was one but still not work. :(

Spoiler

716520970_CapturadePantalla2019-10-16ala(s)11_31_23p.m..png.7063d0ba2864b5fe048cff2a334b2668.png

Spoiler

492976983_CapturadePantalla2019-10-16ala(s)11_34_30p.m..png.f18a111f2d2e86605c196286300dfe88.png

Hello!

Are the nipples supossed to look like this?  They look different in your photos and I am guessing its because of cmar's mod but it only works without wicked whims. Is this right or am I doing something wroong? :( sorry for bothering

On 10/17/2019 at 8:31 AM, fionafionafeher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

716520970_CapturadePantalla2019-10-16ala(s)11_31_23p.m..png.7063d0ba2864b5fe048cff2a334b2668.png

Reveal hidden contents

492976983_CapturadePantalla2019-10-16ala(s)11_34_30p.m..png.f18a111f2d2e86605c196286300dfe88.png

Hello!

Are the nipples supossed to look like this?  They look different in your photos and I am guessing its because of cmar's mod but it only works without wicked whims. Is this right or am I doing something wroong? :( sorry for bothering

Hey! Yes, it's because you see the default WW body in CAS, FBD textures look different on it. Cmar's body works fine with WW but you have to organize your mods right, Cmar's body must be loaded before the WW one to be visible. Make sure you have WW and FBD in their own folders within Mods and Cmar's body directly in the Mods.

111.jpg.b34a0113714d1c57321b55e52f69a906.jpg

Hi!

Can you help me? I want to use your female default skin in the game. But for my new female character i need the wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy mod. How can i generate my new character with this? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Fredd966 said:

Hi!

Can you help me? I want to use your female default skin in the game. But for my new female character i need the wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy mod. How can i generate my new character with this? Thanks.

Hello. And what's the problem? If you need pubic hair then use it. Skin and pubic hair don't affect each other, just apply pubic hair in CAS from skin details.

20 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hello. And what's the problem? If you need pubic hair then use it. Skin and pubic hair don't affect each other, just apply pubic hair in CAS from skin details.

Hi! Yes, the default skin works but i don't find the public hair in skin tones......

1 hour ago, Fredd966 said:

Hi! Yes, the default skin works but i don't find the public hair in skin tones......

In skin details you mean... Do you have any other mods in face/skin details CAS section? Custom skins maybe or skin overlays or something else? They might use the same slot as pubic hair and conflict with them.

6 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

In skin details you mean... Do you have any other mods in face/skin details CAS section? Custom skins maybe or skin overlays or something else? They might use the same slot as pubic hair and conflict with them.

I think in face selection have some other options...in skin details nothing.

Is there some trick to make it so I can combine a face texture replacement from one mod and the body from this one? I went in with the Studio and edited the .dds files in the other mod so that it only had the texture for the face and the rest of the .dds where the body had been was blank. When I load it first in the mod folder followed by the Female Body Details default replacement, it works 100% perfectly (FBD body, other mod's face) on Teens and Elders, as well as on Adults when the weight/muscle sliders are away from the middle. If I want to make an average/average Adult female, though, I get the attached video.

If I put FBD first in the mod order, then Teen/Elder still work exactly as I want with the modded face, but the Adult female has the vanilla Sims 4 face, although the body works as it should regardless of muscle/weight. If I merge both .packages then it works exactly like it did in the first example, with the missing details and the weird dark spot around the crotch.

I realize this is a super minor issue and I can manually add nipples/vaginas in CAS. But that means that every vanilla female in the game needs to be edited, and even if I do they still all look like they wet themselves for some reason. Is there something interfering here that I'm not away of? Is there some other way to either merge the .packages or the .dds files themselves in order to fix this?

@Anon1100101 I can't answer your question because I can't see what exactly package/textures you edit and use from that face mod. I could take a look at this if you send them to me but not right now, I'm very busy at the moment.

LL update

• Reworked 1st type of hairy pubic hair.
  • Added 1 medium and 2 hairy types of pubic hair.
Spoiler

222.jpg.88dbbe2aa0c7f485a3cb21492878cfc5.jpg

111.jpg.420665985443d35331087745047a32cb.jpg

22 hours ago, wild_guy said:

LL update

• Reworked 1st type of hairy pubic hair.
  • Added 1 medium and 2 hairy types of pubic hair.
  Reveal hidden contents

222.jpg.88dbbe2aa0c7f485a3cb21492878cfc5.jpg

111.jpg.420665985443d35331087745047a32cb.jpg

hello WG, thanks for your amazing work

here's a question: when I unzipped your last update the old files seem more recent (10/02) than the last updated (08/10), it's OK to overwrite the package?

18 minutes ago, martindog said:

here's a question: when I unzipped your last update the old files seem more recent (10/02) than the last updated (08/10), it's OK to overwrite the package?

Do you mean you have 10/02 i.e. 2 of October files? It's just impossible. The latest version is in the file download here.

11 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Do you mean you have 10/02 i.e. 2 of October files? It's just impossible. The latest version is in the file download here.

must be someone else's zipping time then, thanks for the confirmation, I'll overwrite them

@wild_guy Я правильно понимаю, что в связи с обновлением версии, детали перестанут поддерживаться рандомайзером в NWP от Нисы, пока она не сделает новую поддержку?)

4 hours ago, martindog said:
4 hours ago, wild_guy said:

must be someone else's zipping time then, thanks for the confirmation, I'll overwrite them

hi Wild_Guy,

I just compared the files I downloaded here today october (29.10.2019) with the ones I downloaded in august (07.08.2019).

The only difference I see is wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package. It went from 07.08.2019 to 11.08.2019. That's only 4 days older. 

So, I actually downloaded files wich are 3 months old?  Is this correct?

3 hours ago, Veoly said:

@wild_guy Я правильно понимаю, что в связи с обновлением версии, детали перестанут поддерживаться рандомайзером в NWP от Нисы, пока она не сделает новую поддержку?)

Я точно не знаю, не использую этот мод, но мне кажется этому рандомайзеру все равно сколько именно расцветок рандомизировать, в смысле сколько на данный момент есть, столько и будет использоваться для рандомизации. Хотя я могу и ошибаться, это лучше у автора спросить.

5 minutes ago, Zemacz said:

hi Wild_Guy,

I just compared the files I downloaded here today october (29.10.2019) with the ones I downloaded in august (07.08.2019).

The only difference I see is wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package. It went from 07.08.2019 to 11.08.2019. That's only 4 days older. 

So, I actually downloaded files wich are 3 months old?  Is this correct?

All mod updates always go to Patreon first so yes, this version was released in August there and only now here.

BTW wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package has difference as well although the old file has the same date, because last time it was changed in both Patreon and LL versions but those changes were different.

On 12/5/2016 at 6:14 PM, wild_guy said:

[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [29.10.2019]

View File

Hey! Let me present you my creation for adult The Sims 4:

Female Body Details

complex mod

Making mods takes much time and this mod really can't progress without your support, so if you like my work and have the ability to support me then please do it on my Patreon page. You can get early access to new animations. Gold and Platinum supporters also get access to exclusive bonus stuff.
128572281_Becomeapatronwild_guybutton.png.657e2e02a313b5e193a8993612ae4d89.png

This mod allows to give nice and realistic nude look to your female sims.

The stuff marked in red is new or updated and available for early access on Patreon

Contains
wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package - detailed female default nude skin, Majestic's based remake (thanks to him).
wild_guy Nipples.package - different types of female nipples, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailCreaseForehead).

wild_guy BreastVeins.package - different types of visible veins on breasts, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekLeft). 

wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy.package - different types of hairy female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailCreaseMouth).

wild_guy PubicHair_Medium.package - different types of medium female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailCreaseMouth).

wild_guy PubicHair_Slight.package - different types of slight female pubic hair with different colors, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailCreaseMouth).
wild_guy TanlinesBottom.package - different types of female bottom tan lines, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight).
wild_guy TanlinesTop.package - different types of female top tan lines, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleLeft).
wild_guy TanlinesFull.package - different types of female one-piece swimsuit tan lines, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailDimpleRight). Not allowed for random.
wild_guy Vaginas.package - different types of vagina, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleCheekRight).
wild_guy Moles.package - replacement of the default lip mole skin detail with additional items added (because cheek mole slot have been used for vaginas) (used slot: SkinDetailMoleLipLeft).
wild_guy Butts.package - different types of female butts, avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailMoleLipRight). Not allowed for elders.
wild_guy DimplesOfVenus.package - this are dimples above the butt, little sexy thing (thanks to one of my patrons for the suggestion), avaliable in CAS skin details section (used slot: SkinDetailAcne). Not allowed for elders.
[Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package - EA mermaid tails default replacements file that fixes tails don't cover pubic hair (optional).

Installation
Copy 'FBD' folder to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods folder, that's all.

If you have Island Living, copy [Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package to your Mods folder. You don't need to use any other such fix like Anto's one.

Notes
You should have only one default female skin installed so don't use or remove any other if you want to use mine.
You can use only body details with some other skin but I can't guarantee that everything will look perfect because they are specially made to match my skin.

Recommended additional mods

Using cmar_NippleTopFemale and cmar_NudeBottomFemale default body replacements taken from Cmar's anatomy mod will give you the best look of this details. The positioning of the nipples has been made to match Cmar's mesh, besides that this mesh does not distort the textures of the nipples. You will see those body replacements in CAS automatically once they has been installed and you have to switch WickedWhims body selector to "Native" to use them in the game.

How to get naked sims in CAS
Since version 4.3.5.137 WickedWhims provides getting naked sims in CAS but I would recommend to use Cmar's default body replacements mentioned above.

Note: if your sim still have some CC clothes dressed after removing whole outfit, this is the issue of that CC and it can be fixed.

How to change used slot for CAS parts

Sometimes there is a necessity to change used slot for custom CAS part because different custom content such as custom skin for example might use the same slot as some part of this mod and due to that they both can't be used in the game in the same time.

In this case one can change used slot for any CAS part on their own using Sims 4 Studio. Here is how to change used slot.

I only don't recommend to move vaginas and moles. Since they made as default replacements, moving them to another slot may cause issues.

Additional credits
Sims 4 Studio 

When i load up the game, the assets are in the mod menu but i cant see anything in CAS