[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

15 hours ago, NekoleiBerba said:

Is it compatible with the FEMALE BREAST MESHES by Dumbay??? If so, how can I add it without having problems?

What about the Female bottom mesh with genitals from Dumbay too??

I don't know, I made it having focused to Cmar's mesh as the most similar to the default body. Textures may look different with different body meshes so you should just try. If a mesh doesn't distort textures in some weird way and you like how this all looks together, then you can assume they are compatible.

1 hour ago, Ramonfr said:

Sup dude, nice mod, but i can't make work anymore and i dont know why, i already deleted all the mods and let only yours and WW in the mod folder and nothing.this happened on the last update and now even older versions doesn't work.

That's pretty strange because nothing has changed. Did you re-enable mods in the game settings after update?

1 hour ago, Jorak84 said:

For some reason I can't find the dimples. Everything else seems to work but I went through CAS and checked everything and no dimples of Venus there. :(

You might have some another mod in skin details that conflicts with them using the same slot

2 hours ago, wild_guy said:

You might have some another mod in skin details that conflicts with them using the same slot

I have already removed every CC which affects the body and skin in any way. And it still doesn't show up. It's really strange. Everything else is there (tan line, butt textures, breast veins and so on).

It should be in skin details where everything else is, right? Or do I look in the wrong menue?

3 hours ago, Jorak84 said:

It should be in skin details where everything else is, right?

Right. I have one more thought. Dimples based on default acne detail that were added in the game with Parenthood game update (tired to look for which update exactly), so if you don't have it, this can be a reason.

20 hours ago, wild_guy said:

That's pretty strange because nothing has changed. Did you re-enable mods in the game settings after update?

Yep, already re-enabled and your mod is even showing in the startup mods but not showing in CAS( right now only your mod and WW active but the WW is ok) i gonna try rollup the update and even reinstall the game, for me your mod is essential and i dont wanna play without. Sorry for the awful english, not my primary language.

8 hours ago, Ramonfr said:

Yep, already re-enabled and your mod is even showing in the startup mods but not showing in CAS( right now only your mod and WW active but the WW is ok) i gonna try rollup the update and even reinstall the game, for me your mod is essential and i dont wanna play without. Sorry for the awful english, not my primary language.

Really have no ideas what can be wrong especially if you see the mod parts in the mod list in settings and don't have other skin details mods. I would like to help but I don't know how, sorry.

21 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Right. I have one more thought. Dimples based on default acne detail that were added in the game with Parenthood game update (tired to look for which update exactly), so if you don't have it, this can be a reason.

OK that might be it then. I don't have that Add-On. Thanks.

Will have a look in Sims4Studio if I understand how to move the slot. Any tip to which slot it could make sense to move?

33 minutes ago, Jorak84 said:

OK that might be it then. I don't have that Add-On. Thanks.

Will have a look in Sims4Studio if I understand how to move the slot. Any tip to which slot it could make sense to move?

You can move it to tattoos for example but note that tattoos can't be randomly applied to your NPCs, only skin details can do that.

17 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Really have no ideas what can be wrong especially if you see the mod parts in the mod list in settings and don't have other skin details mods. I would like to help but I don't know how, sorry.

Reinstalled the game and now its working, don't know why; maybe some mambo jambo insert technical word here or i am too dumb to be using a computer and should content with a calculator. tks for you time xD

Small request, and forgive me if this has been asked already but that's a lot of pages to go through.... Possible to make an alt version of the nipples in a different slot than forehead crease? I only ask because a lot of face overlays also use that slot and I hate choosing between the two.  ?

Or is it easy enough for a S4S noob like me to change the slot myself? 

9 minutes ago, carlise said:

Small request, and forgive me if this has been asked already but that's a lot of pages to go through.... Possible to make an alt version of the nipples in a different slot than forehead crease? I only ask because a lot of face overlays also use that slot and I hate choosing between the two.  ?

Or is it easy enough for a S4S noob like me to change the slot myself? 

He's answered the question before indeed, can't recall on which page it's on though.

I used to change slots myself before S4S got outdated and I lost access to it altogether, so no it's not hard at all if you know where to look.