[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, plutoslargemember said:

I'm not seeing any options for pubic hair or anything like that in my game. I have the FDB folder in the mods file.

Hey! Check you don't have conflicts with other CC in face/skin details such as custom skins.

21 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hey! Check you don't have conflicts with other CC in face/skin details such as custom skins.

I just tried removing all my mods other than this and wickedwhims and still nothing.

The option is still under bodies and skin tone right? Just in case I'm looking in the wrong area.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out! Thanks for the help! I think I might have to check out that patreon finally.

So I've come across a weird... glitch? Bug? Whatever you wanna call it. It's happen twice to me now and I have no bloody idea what's causing it.

At random the pubes for my played [female] sim stops working altogether in-game (it completely disappears) and stays gone. It works perfectly fine in CAS and when I go back to Live Mode, it's gone again. It also works perfectly fine for NPCs.

I'm still trying to investigate to see what may be causing it, I'm guessing it's an animation or something because it's always mid-game and that's when I notice it being gone. It works as intended in new games.

But in the mean time I wanted to see if anyone else has come across this and maybe have an answer, because I'm completely baffled by it.

Hello, i recently returned to Sims4, and i am facing weird issue - wicked whims keep overriding your awesome body details with its own fugly body details in CAS. Is there an option to work around this issue? And will this be an issue in game as well? Thanks for the mod btw, it's awesome ?

19 hours ago, mosiah said:

Hello, i recently returned to Sims4, and i am facing weird issue - wicked whims keep overriding your awesome body details with its own fugly body details in CAS. Is there an option to work around this issue? And will this be an issue in game as well? Thanks for the mod btw, it's awesome ?

Hey! You should just have the FBD folder with the mod files in your mods folder for FBD parts to load before the same WW parts (alphabetically order of mods loading).

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, maniac863 said:

Any way to get smaller nipples? I'm not sure I'm doing everything correctly, but I don't seem to be able to make small nipples on large breasts.

Unfortunatelly I can't make smaller nipples than the smallest size we have now because they would look incorrect with top tan lines (since tan lines have have a higher level than nipples, they have special cuts for nipples to not cover them and those cuts have one single size that can fit all 3 existing nipples sizes but not larger or smaller ones).

So everything you can do is to use the smallest nipple size but the larger breasts will cause the larger nipples as well.

@wild_guy Hi, im new to the game. If you can help me answers some questions plz?

I already had this "wild_guy Vaginas.package" file. Which came with a model I downloaded before. Now I downloaded your file & compared both files.

The one I had: 443 KB (453,851 bytes)

The one in this file: 443 KB (453,985 bytes)

Not much difference but at any point since you released your FBD mod & now did you make in changes to that file? Bug fixes, changes, etc?

What happens if you have the same file twice? Like lets say I had both those files one in each folder. Since they are both slightly different which of the two will the game read? Will it cause any issues? Same applies to other files like clothes, accessories, etc. That you might have the same file twice but don't know it. How does the game react? Does it just read one file & ignore the other or...?

21 minutes ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

That you might have the same file twice but don't know it. How does the game react? Does it just read one file & ignore the other or...?

AFAIK, the game loads folders/files in the alphabetical order - the first of the files would be loaded and any duplicate items contained in the second files are ignored.

So having duplicate CAS items (clothes, skin details,...) in the mod folder does not usually cause issues, although it is not ideal - one of the files might be an updated version which you'd typically prefer to load.

I wouldn't recommend having duplicates of various gameplay or script mods - unintentionally combining different versions might cause issues/errors in the game.

10 hours ago, maniac863 said:

Could you not just add the smaller nipples to be used without tanlines?

Since all details can be applied to sims randomly, it doesn't make much sense. Unless you remove tan lines from the mods folder at all. I would like to make smaller nipples but I'm not going to do this unless I find a way to avoid the tan lines restrictions. Currently I don't know such way.

12 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Not much difference but at any point since you released your FBD mod & now did you make in changes to that file? Bug fixes, changes, etc?

Can't say for sure but probably something was done. It would be better to use the latest version.

As for duplicates and mod files loading, @erplederp said absolutely right.

I'm having an issue where I can't have a sim with mouth wrinkles and pubic hair. When I place one the other disappears. I removed all mods and cc besides wicked whims (which is always kept up to date) and your mod. It still happens. Has anyone else been having this problem? Also it seems NPCs aren't getting randomly generated body details anymore. Thank you for all your hard work, sorry for complaining. :)

2 hours ago, PrincessBunn said:

I'm having an issue where I can't have a sim with mouth wrinkles and pubic hair. When I place one the other disappears. I removed all mods and cc besides wicked whims (which is always kept up to date) and your mod. It still happens. Has anyone else been having this problem? Also it seems NPCs aren't getting randomly generated body details anymore. Thank you for all your hard work, sorry for complaining. :)

Some body details share slots. For example, you can have pubes or the body detail version of Kijiko eyelashes, but not both at the same time. There are ways around this. There are tattoo versions of pubic hair, and Kijiko's eyelashes are also available as an eyeglasses accessory (which makes a tradeoff again.)

So if you want the wrinkles *and* pubes, you'll need the tattoo pubic hair.