[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

On 7/12/2019 at 11:04 AM, MC_Stylertyp said:

I have everything put in the right folder but somehow i cant apply pubic hair etc.

You should find the pubic hair at the CAS under facial skin details .

For existing Sims you must open the console to apply the pubes , this are the steps :

to open the console press in game :     ctrl + shift + c                             

then type this to edit your Sims :     cas.fulleditmode on                         

The next step is walk with your Sim to a commode to change the appeareance .

16 minutes ago, robyou87 said:

Would you ever put the vagina detail in tattoos and the nipples ?

I'm not going to do this, never. There is the reason to have them exactly in skin details otherwise they can't be applied to newly generated sims in the game automatically. But you can do this yourself, see the "How to change used slot for CAS parts" paragraph in the topic.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KangFrost said:

I have turned the cheats on and enabled the full edit mode, and i still cant access all of the detail parts in the mod. Can you help me? i copied the folder and put it into the mod folder and it still doesnt work.

Do you mean you see all details while creating a new sim and the problem is only while editing already existing sims? Personally, I use MC Command Center to edit sims in CAS but this should be the same as enabling CAS full edit mode.

Same here - I can change every single part of the sims by using "testingcheats true" and before using CAS "cas.fulleditmode".  Take care some CC at skin details (overlays / noses etc.) you use may overwrite WildGuy´s body details - check this out.

Oh, and greetings (and one more fat THANKS) to our froggy creator... I love sticky frogs at tumblr! Always reminds me to Wild Guy and his nice work for our sims - sweet little Voigt (female) *lol

Voigt_StickyFrogs.jpg.a10c42c1daa1e709357516ae60c573eb.jpg

This is the body I use mostly because easy installation, conforms to all clothing pretty well with exception for me at least to some of the body piercing mods, and looks good in the game. Thank you so much for your hard work.

But what I was wondering is why no one has made a Butt crack slider or I have not found one or why the butt crack has not been deepened or cheeks spread.  Those are things I either have not found or do not seem to be doable.   I have seen some enhanced texturing which seem to give the illusion of a deeper crack, but the Crack it's self does not seem to be actually deepened.

Are the polygons so low that you get like a sharp angle if you try to do this that does not look right ?  I am just curious. I have not taken the time to look at the Mesh in any of my Modeling Programs, but was curious as to why someone has not enhanced the Butt crack The bottoms in both sims 3, and sims 4 just seem so flat to me in that respect like looking at a round ball instead of a Curvaceous separated two cheek Bottom.

I can fully understand if tinkered with to much how one would get even more deformity during animations, but I think and ability to deepen, and spread the Butt-ox would be nice.

Just curiosity mostly.

It is probably to troublesome to do I suppose, I did read some of Cmars note's on the subject of spreading the Butt cheeks, and adding more sliders. apparently there are a limited number of slider's that can be used.  I would also assume there would be some major weighting issues.  It is not really a biggy, but was more of a "more control" on your character look is always better sort of thinking on my part.

By the way what do you think are the best sliders that one should use, right now the only one I have added is Nicki Butt slider. There seem to be quite a few out there, I think a nipple slider of some kind would also be nice, but I actually have not found one of those yet or have over looked it.

• 2 weeks later...

So, if any of you are using Kijiko's Lashes with this, and those lashes are set in 'glasses', where would you move the lashes too using sim 4 studio?  I'm trying to figure out a good place to move those gorgeous lashes too but still be able to have the 'sexy teacher' look on some sims. 

LL update

• Added EA mermaid tails default replacements file that fixes tails don't cover pubic hair.
  • Added proper occult tags to all details.

333.jpg.f5f2e1d2d6cf228c26d2a296b6289aa9.jpg

Patreon update

• Added EA mermaid tails default replacements file that fixes tails don't cover pubic hair.
  • Added proper occult tags to all details.
  • Reworked 1st type of hairy pubic hair.
  • Added 1 medium and 1 hairy types of pubic hair.

111.jpg.2bdf0588d94b8b637aec3b6df89952d1.jpg

222.jpg.429f4baed6f6332c2fd6356dc7768d0b.jpg

[Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package - EA mermaid tails default replacements file that fixes tails don't cover pubic hair (optional)

Anto_S4Fix_EP07MermaidTails

I was wondering , your mermaid tail fix, works with Anto one from simresource or its different? guess Anto one fix legs, your mod is for pubic hair only,? or also fix texture and legs.

23 minutes ago, igor2540 said:

[Fix] wild_guy EA Mermaid Tails.package - EA mermaid tails default replacements file that fixes tails don't cover pubic hair (optional)

Anto_S4Fix_EP07MermaidTails

I was wondering , your mermaid tail fix, works with Anto one from simresource or its different? guess Anto one fix legs, your mod is for pubic hair only,? or also fix texture and legs.

Anto's fix is not enough for tails to cover pubic hair, that's why I made my version. Generally it's the same, the only difference is tails in my version have a higher sort layer and therefore they cover everything that Anto's tails do and a bit more. You don't need Anto's fix if you use mine.

11 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Anto's fix is not enough for tails to cover pubic hair, that's why I made my version. Generally it's the same, the only difference is tails in my version have a higher sort layer and therefore they cover everything that Anto's tails do and a bit more. You don't need Anto's fix if you use mine.

Cool thanks for the info , I know I can remove anto’s fix one now. 

2 minutes ago, merctime said:

I thought I read somewhere that there is a command to randomize these body details to all female NPC sims in the game somewhere, is there one?  Didnt' it start with ww_ to get the command to do that, or am I wrong?

FBD should be applied to all newly generated sims in game, as far as i know.

The command was in NWP but does not work now, NisaK put them in the mod settings. Same with the Luumia body hair.