[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

49 minutes ago, InglouriousLama said:

I cant download, there is no link, no file, no nothing, i even tried it with jdownloader, it sayed the file is offline..

Click the grey button "View file" in the first post, you'll see the download button there

Spoiler

11.png.37f49bb0bf121089b7163cde16d1e8c0.png

22 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Did some research seems default skins can't suntan due to cc skins

Well, it turned out it's not custom skins prevent suntan but custom skin tones. So it seems I have nothing to fix about this.

47 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Well, it turned out it's not custom skins prevent suntan but custom skin tones. So it seems I have nothing to fix about this.

Hiya . Yep . Yours working ok . I'm gonna stick with using your tanlines to as your more natural and real , plus nipples loose colour with ea's . Keep up good work :)

42 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Hiya . Yep . Yours working ok . I'm gonna stick with using your tanlines to as your more natural and real , plus nipples loose colour with ea's . Keep up good work :)

It's because tan lines are in the higher layer than nipples so I made cutouts so that tan lines don't cover nipples, and the same for vagina. It seems that generally EA made tan lines in the same way I did but since they don't have intimate details, they didn't take them into account.
But how are you going to not use default tan lines?

i need help with this mod ive downloaded it and put it in the right folder and sims recognizes the file under mods but the option to change anything isn't there in CAS i got it one time and was never able to get the menu to access this mod in game back again. please help.

Edit: very new to sims.

Edit #2: Im dumb and forgot to turn on cas.fulleditmode, leaving post here in case anyone else has a temporary brain fart

Sims 4 Screenshot 2019.06.25 - 22.34.08.41.png

Sims 4 Screenshot 2019.06.25 - 22.35.21.16.png

6 hours ago, wild_guy said:

It's because tan lines are in the higher layer than nipples so I made cutouts so that tan lines don't cover nipples, and the same for vagina. It seems that generally EA made tan lines in the same way I did but since they don't have intimate details, they didn't take them into account.
But how are you going to not use default tan lines?

I will use custom skin textures as they not working . So can use your tanlines .

Plus alot cc clothes not working . Think clothes need updates to . 

I'm having a small problem, but I can't find the answer...

FBD seems to be working fine in CAS. I'm able to apply pubes and tanlines perfectly in all my saved outfits in CAS.

In CAS, if I click Bodies > Tattoos, my naked sims show FBD correctly. (I'm not using a CAS show nude mod)

They show up in game perfectly - EXCEPT if I change outfit to nude, or during WW Sex. I'm not using any default overides that I know of besides WW.

Any idea where I can look to troubleshoot this?

fbd.jpg.147e6d49bd8c868b66128b3285b88099.jpg

Would first like to say thank you for the mod, really enjoy using this in game, Would just like to ask if there is a way to add more swatches for the pubic hair region, to make it look more natural to various hair colors.

Thanks again and keep up the great work :)

7 hours ago, Ashenthorn said:

I'm having a small problem, but I can't find the answer...

FBD seems to be working fine in CAS. I'm able to apply pubes and tanlines perfectly in all my saved outfits in CAS.

In CAS, if I click Bodies > Tattoos, my naked sims show FBD correctly. (I'm not using a CAS show nude mod)

They show up in game perfectly - EXCEPT if I change outfit to nude, or during WW Sex. I'm not using any default overides that I know of besides WW.

Any idea where I can look to troubleshoot this?

fbd.jpg.147e6d49bd8c868b66128b3285b88099.jpg

If you have sims4studio you could load them up and see if they're flagged for nude.

5 hours ago, procian said:

If you have sims4studio you could load them up and see if they're flagged for nude.

Thanks for the idea. I'll check that at some point.
... but I might have fixed the problem by switching to native in the WW body selector.

When installing WW, it sets itself to Default.

It's still a little strange... If I choose "Outfits > Change to nude", it's still not showing correctly... BUT if I choose "Wicked > Exhibitionism > Completely undress yourself" it works properly.

Also FBD is showing correctly for WW sex now.

@wild_guy It might be a good idea to add to instructions:

"If you are using WW, you must change the body to native in WW Body Selector for FBD to work."

Now, I only have to move the vag slot - I have many sims with mouth wrinkles, but I don't use the full freckles at all (and I don't think I've ever seen any NPCs that use it either) so I'll try to put it there. I just hope I can figure out an easy way to do this - maybe make a mod to swap full freckles for mouth crease? Would this work without breaking FBD?

Also, there seems to be a weird conflict with BK string bikini top/bottom:

1606592655_ScreenShot2019-07-01at6_46_57AM.thumb.png.67cb9f7f31eb8eb3ac851e01105a8485.png

... but other than that, FBD seems to be working well enough.

6 hours ago, Ashenthorn said:

Thanks for the idea. I'll check that at some point.
... but I might have fixed the problem by switching to native in the WW body selector.

When installing WW, it sets itself to Default.

It's still a little strange... If I choose "Outfits > Change to nude", it's still not showing correctly... BUT if I choose "Wicked > Exhibitionism > Completely undress yourself" it works properly.

"If you are using WW, you must change the body to native in WW Body Selector for FBD to work."

Now, I only have to move the vag slot - I have many sims with mouth wrinkles, but I don't use the full freckles at all (and I don't think I've ever seen any NPCs that use it either) so I'll try to put it there. I just hope I can figure out an easy way to do this - maybe make a mod to swap full freckles for mouth crease? Would this work without breaking FBD?

Also, there seems to be a weird conflict with BK string bikini top/bottom:

1606592655_ScreenShot2019-07-01at6_46_57AM.thumb.png.67cb9f7f31eb8eb3ac851e01105a8485.png

... but other than that, FBD seems to be working well enough.

Are you using skin overlays? FBD doesn't always like that.

Sure it's not the other stuff jewellery etc causing that glimmer.

1 hour ago, procian said:

Are you using skin overlays? FBD doesn't always like that.

Sure it's not the other stuff jewellery etc causing that glimmer.

No overlays, just EA freckles and FBD. Base game jewelry.

It was like this most of the day yesterday, but I've restarted the game a couple of times today, and it seemed to fix itself (at least for now). And the FBD tanlines and veins are working with it now too.

ginger.png.348c81e0929490dbdd27830d4dbfb40d.png

10 hours ago, Orlec said:

Is there any way to randomise these parts similar to using "ww.random_sims_underwear force"?

They are aplied randomly only for newly generated sims in the game but not for existing ones. Commands require a script but I'm not skilled in scripting. I know Nisa made the command you're asking for in her Wicked Pervertions mod.

8 hours ago, Ashenthorn said:

I just checked and FBD works fine for me doesn't matter which body I choose in WW Body Selector. I can't reproduse your issue. Maybe it's because of mods organization in the mods folder. Do you have FBD in its separate folder?

1 hour ago, wild_guy said:

I just checked and FBD works fine for me doesn't matter which body I choose in WW Body Selector. I can't reproduse your issue. Maybe it's because of mods organization in the mods folder. Do you have FBD in its separate folder? 

Yes. I followed your instructions and added the FBD folder.

After the issue I was having, I tried removing them from the folder, but that did not fix it, so I put them back in FBD folder. The only thing that worked was changing to native in body selector.

As I said, everything seems to be working fine now except minor issue:

10 hours ago, Ashenthorn said:

If I choose "Outfits > Change to nude", it's still not showing correctly... BUT if I choose "Wicked > Exhibitionism > Completely undress yourself" it works properly.

This is not a big deal for me, so it's okay. I would like to get mouth creases to work with vag, so I will mess around with changing slots at some point. Thanks for a great mod!

29 minutes ago, Ashenthorn said:

As I said, everything seems to be working fine now except minor issue

I tried this as well and also have no any issue. I would like to help but I have no idea what could be wrong :/

8 hours ago, Ashenthorn said:

No overlays, just EA freckles and FBD. Base game jewelry.

It was like this most of the day yesterday, but I've restarted the game a couple of times today, and it seemed to fix itself (at least for now). And the FBD tanlines and veins are working with it now too.

ginger.png.348c81e0929490dbdd27830d4dbfb40d.png

Like Wild_Guy says could be a folder issue.....I have my body stuff in a folder called cc-body stuff.

8 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I tried this as well and also have no any issue. I would like to help but I have no idea what could be wrong

I just tested - I think the problem was that I was editing existing sims in CAS full edit mode. I just created a new sim, and changing to nude seems to work properly.

Existing sims with lip moles also keep the EA lip mole swatch in CAS even after installing FBD.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi wild_guy!

First of all, thanks for all your hard work.

I have a problem with the file "wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package": it just stop working after wicked whims update, as you can see in the uploaded files. I've removed all other mods in my folder, and i discover that it's ww folder the obstacle. If i delete ww, your wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package starts working again. I've read all the support page for a solution but I didn't find one, but I apologize in advance if I've miss something and for wasting your time if I made a noob mistake.

Clipboard01.jpg

The nipple textures show not in the game and CAS for teen , young adult and elders females .... I have install all the latest mods (all mods are not in sub folders) , before the Island Living update everything worked fine for over a year .

Now I use the WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d - 1 July 2019 version , but I got only on the adult females nipple textures .

Not sure if that is the problem , but I use for most of my Sims the bodyparts of Hiroki the : [BB][Female]Top and [BB][Female]Bottom .

When I use the [Sopor] Allure Boobs all textures work fine , but I'm not a big fan of the shape of the top .

Could you please fix the textures for teens , young adults and elders for the : Hiroki the [BB][Female]Top and [BB][Female]Bottom .

11 hours ago, Caesar Anton said:

I have a problem with the file "wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package": it just stop working after wicked whims update, as you can see in the uploaded files. I've removed all other mods in my folder, and i discover that it's ww folder the obstacle. If i delete ww, your wild_guy FemaleDefaultNudeSkin.package starts working again.

It seems to be a "folder issue", you have to organize your mods right, look here

9 hours ago, Captain Rondo said:

The nipple textures show not in the game and CAS for teen , young adult and elders females .... I have install all the latest mods (all mods are not in sub folders) , before the Island Living update everything worked fine for over a year .

Now I use the WickedWhims 4.3.5.142d - 1 July 2019 version , but I got only on the adult females nipple textures .

This is probably the same as above.