[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Ah, that makes sense. Anyway, looking forward that what you (may) come up with!

however I guess it is the way to make initially vertical oval areola. so they will be oval at small breasts and will  become round at large breasts. I'll think about this.

however I guess it is the way to make initially vertical oval areola. so they will be oval at small breasts and will  become round at large breasts. I'll think about this.

Would that mean that people that prefer the smaller areola would have to keep seeing vertical oval areola's instead of round? 

Would that mean that people that prefer the smaller areola would have to keep seeing vertical oval areola's instead of round? 

only if they would chose such type of areola and the sim have small breast. nothing will change if smaller areola type (round) would be chosen 

and... this turned out to be a great idea so I have made the third category of nipples - with even more large areolas and I hope you'll like them! 
but since it turned out so successful I think I should rework at least the last added category (if not both) before the update and it will take a time.

Nice job Wild_Guy !

I can see the pubic hair use the freckles slot, so I can't have pubic hair AND freckles :(

I don't know how many slots are in the skin details, and I dont know what is the beter for me... I will look for it

thank you.

unfortunately I don't know the way to add independent item in skin details. I guess there is no such possibility so we have to sacrifice something

and... this turned out to be a great idea so I have made the third category of nipples - with even more large areolas and I hope you'll like them! 
but since it turned out so successful I think I should rework at least the last added category (if not both) before the update and it will take a time.

That is AWESOME. Looking forward to it!

Nice job Wild_Guy !

I can see the pubic hair use the freckles slot, so I can't have pubic hair AND freckles :(

I don't know how many slots are in the skin details, and I dont know what is the beter for me... I will look for it

thank you.

unfortunately I don't know the way to add independent item in skin details. I guess there is no such possibility so we have to sacrifice something

Is it possible to add  them as tattoos instead? Thats how other mods have done it, although I'm not sure if they just replace an existing tattoo!

Nice job Wild_Guy !

thank you.

Is it possible to add  them as tattoos instead? Thats how other mods have done it, although I'm not sure if they just replace an existing tattoo!

tattoos have the same situation. it's impossible to use custom item together with tattoo it based. and there was some other reasons to make them as skin detail not tattoo

Nice job Wild_Guy !

thank you.

tattoos have the same situation. it's impossible to use custom item together with tattoo it based. and there was some other reasons to make them as skin detail not tattoo

The S3 tatoo system was more complex than the S4 one. In the S3 it was possible to add any tatoo anywhere ; in the S4 there are "slots" for some location and alow only one tatoo per slot. So if you choose to put hair in one slot you can have tatoo of the same location.

Same for skin details, one slot is for freckles and Wild_guy use this one to put the hair.

I just look in S4CASTools and see many slot but I'm not sure if they are skin details because they are not so well sorted. Here is the list I think is for skin detail (i will test later...) :

ForeheadCrease

Freckles

DimpleLeft

DimpleRight

MoleLeftLip

MoleRightLip

MoleLeftCheek

MoleRightCheek

MouthCrease

SkinOverlay

I will explore it further later...

... and ooking for other:

for Tatoo i found 10 slots too :

Arm lower (L & R)

Arm upper (L & R)

Leg (L & R)

Torso back (Up & Low)

Torso front (Up & Low)

I never see any Low Front Torso tatoo in the game, neither Lower Arm.

For rings i found piercing slots for Lip, Nose and Brow, each left and right

So there are many things unused with the original game right now !

So there are many things unused with the original game right now !

maybe there are some hidden reserved slots, I know nothing about this... I can use only items Sims 4 studio allows me to use. but it might be helpfull if you find something

Do you plan to make a smaller areola?  

the existing smallest areola is small enough for me so I didn't plan this. do you think it is not? I can make it then

I guess I want a smaller areola on a larger sized boobs.  I don't know if thats possible though.  I noticed that when I increase the boob size the areola increases dramatically.  

So, just to be certain, this mod conflicts with LunarEclipses Penis mod, right? So we have to choose one or the other?

LunarEclipse uses skin overlays as default. that will conflict with any custom default skin for the same gender I guess. I use his penis only for males and it does not conflict with female skin. but if I would use his NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]FemaleSkinOverlays_Defaults file, it will do that. so and I think this LunarEclipse's solution is not very good.

So, just to be certain, this mod conflicts with LunarEclipses Penis mod, right? So we have to choose one or the other?

LunarEclipse uses skin overlays as default. that will conflict with any custom default skin for the same gender I guess. I use his penis only for males and it does not conflict with female skin. but if I would use his NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]FemaleSkinOverlays_Defaults file, it will do that. so and I think this LunarEclipse's solution is not very good.

Thank you for your quick answer and excellent work.

Just one more questions. Would you consider making an alternatively mapped set, meaning one that maps the various body details to different skin detail cathegories?

I use a lot of tramp stamps, chest tattoos and freckles, but I hardly ever use, for example, the two facial crease skin detail or ankle tattoo slots.

I've seen some other skin detail mods put their options into multiple "slots", so users are less likely to be faced with tough choices, so thought it might be worth suggesting.

If you'd rather not, just forget I ever mentioned it :D

Just one more questions. Would you consider making an alternatively mapped set, meaning one that maps the various body details to different skin detail cathegories?

I use a lot of tramp stamps, chest tattoos and freckles, but I hardly ever use, for example, the two facial crease skin detail or ankle tattoo slots.

I've seen some other skin detail mods put their options into multiple "slots", so users are less likely to be faced with tough choices, so thought it might be worth suggesting.

I'd prefer to discuss and decide what cas part is more preferable for using and remake something. what are those multiple slots for example? I never created mods for sims before and am not very well versed in this

I'd prefer to discuss and decide what cas part is more preferable for using and remake something. what are those multiple slots for example? I never created mods for sims before and am not very well versed in this

I can see that I wasn't very precise in my previous post, though I'm not much of a modder myself. I have only done extremely minor stuff myself and my attempts at modding the sims have met no success so far and where not CAS related.

I'll try to explain myself, though I do not know the precise terms.

What I meant by "slots" and "mapping", where the subcathegories of the skin detail and tattoo section of the Create-A-Sim menu.

For example, if you go into CAS unmodded and apply skin details to your Sim, you will find you can select every option present (that being forehead crease, nose crease, freckles and three different moles iirc). But if you have a modded game with custom skin details, each custom skin detail will be found after the base game option it "replaces", you can either choose your modded skin detail or the base game option.

It is simmilar with tattoos, except, here the base game already gives you multiple for many of the "slots". You can choose, by my counting, one tattoo for each arm, one for the chest, one for the upper back, one for the lower back (aka "tramp stamp") and one ankle tattoo. But you can never, per default, choose two upper arm tattoos, they occupy the same "slot".

Now, right now, the options of your mod occupy the following "slots":

- Genital Hair: Freckles

- Nipples: one of the Mole options

- Chest Tanline: Chest Tattoo

- Panty Tanline: Lower Back/"Trampstamp" Tattoo

This means, right now we have choose weather we want to give our Sims Freckles or Genital Hair. Likewhise we cannot give our sims a fully tattooed body and tanlines.

Now, for example, I happen to be a large fan of tattoos, particularly on the chest and entire back. Likewhise, I quite like freckles and also already have a number of skin detail mods that use the Freckles "slot".

In fact, tattoos and skin details make up the vast majority of my mods.

Now, I have noticed that some of my skin detail mods are set up to allow selecting them from multiple "slots". For example, I have a scar package, that can be selected from the freckles "slot", but it can also be selected from the facial crease and mole slots, thus allowing me to apply multiple scars on a sim or apply both facial scars and freckles to one sim.

So, my suggestion was an optional version of your mod, that puts your excellent skin detail options into different "slots", so for example:

-Nipples under Forehead Crease

-Genital Hair under Nose Crease

-at least the lower body Tanline under Ankle Tattoo

I am suggesting the crease options in particular, since I guess very few people add extra wrinkles to their sexy sims.

- Possibly the tanline under mole sink cathegories (I genuinely don't know if this is possible

Just to be clear, I don't know how to do this and how easy it is, I simply saw it done on other mods, thus seeing it is possible, and was wondering wether you would be capable and inclined to give it a try.

I really hope I'm not being a bother about this, I know you are doing this on your own time and for free and really appreciate it, either way.

One last thought: it might be well worth waiting out the Vampires-Pack, since it teased new skin detail options. Those could well come with slots available for all sims which may be an excellent spot for tanlines. After all, a Sim is unlikely to have both the "vampire look" and tanlines ^^

Anyway, I hope I was more comprehensible this time around and thank you for reading.

I guess I want a smaller areola on a larger sized boobs.  I don't know if thats possible though.  I noticed that when I increase the boob size the areola increases dramatically.  

ok, I'll make that

OMG  :heart:  Thank You! 

Oh, I'm really sorry but I guess I've lied to you. I have forgotten that the size of addition nipples can not be smaller then the default skin has and  the size of the smallest areolas is already the same as skin's now, so it's impossible to make them smaller wothout remaking the skin (and top tan lines in addition).  I'm sorry one more time.