[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

50 minutes ago, greenlightning said:

would like for you to consider male body hair, I know there out there but dont wish them to interfere with my wild guy mods. so could you please put some male body hair types in with your female stuff?  thank you in advance.

p.s. use the spots for zits laughing, I stll use the cheek molds. 

Sorry but I don't plan to do this, I think Luumia male body hair made very well, I'm not sure I can do better and so I don't think it makes sence to spend time on it.

But I can say that there is the edited version of that body hair in my Patreon bonus stuff which made in the same way as my female pubic hair made, i.e. it has been moved to skin details and it has random applying chance system as well.

50 minutes ago, cool426 said:

Hi guys, I would like to have the nipple details selectable as tattoos. Any tips/help would be very much appreciated. Thanks !

Do you want both options (tattoos & skin details) or just tattoos? Be advised that tattoos will NOT get applied to random NPCs.

15 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Do you want both options (tattoos & skin details) or just tattoos? Be advised that tattoos will NOT get applied to random NPCs.

Yes, both options would be ideal. If not, then just as tattoos is also of interest. thanks.

On 5/3/2019 at 1:38 AM, cool426 said:

Yes, both options would be ideal. If not, then just as tattoos is also of interest. thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy. Here's how using "CAS Tools";

1] Clone the item; Otherwise they'll conflict and the game will load one or the other, not both.

Spoiler

CASTools01.jpg.ed7a54c553fa37934f5bc5e174daec06.jpg

1] Select the file to clone.

2] Click on the Item name.

3] Click "Select All" to clone all swatches.

4] Save it. You can rename the file anything you like.

2] Change slot to "TATTOOS";

Spoiler

CASTools01.jpg.66a9b97b1321ea2ba37dbbabdba11d78.jpg

1] Select your cloned package.

2] Change the slot to any of the "TATTOO" locations you want.

3] Click commit changes.

Now, normally you'd click "Save Package", and you're done. However, for random purposes, Wild_guy added an empty / blank swatch. So we get rid of it.

CASTools01.jpg.5ea75215c11b20220ac97c2a2d82bfd7.jpg

1] Click "Recolor Manager".

2] Delete the last swatch. It should have a red color when you click on it. (this is the swatch color)

3] Click "Commit Changes".

4] Save your package, and you're done!

1 hour ago, net12 said:

can someone help me how to solve this?

It seems that some broken CC top clothing is applied to a sim as naked top. You can save this sim to the library and try exporting them with CC using Sims 4 Tray Importer to see what CC is used as top clothing and remove it from your mods. Here is the tutorial:

Spoiler

However the fact that some CC clothing tries to be a naked top tells about you don't have any naked body mod installed but probably you should figure that out after removing broken CC.

11 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Sorry for the late reply, I've been super busy. Here's how using "CAS Tools";

1] Clone the item; Otherwise they'll conflict and the game will load one or the other, not both.

Reveal hidden contents

CASTools01.jpg.ed7a54c553fa37934f5bc5e174daec06.jpg

1] Select the file to clone.

2] Click on the Item name.

3] Click "Select All" to clone all swatches.

4] Save it. You can rename the file anything you like.

2] Change slot to "TATTOOS";

Reveal hidden contents

CASTools01.jpg.66a9b97b1321ea2ba37dbbabdba11d78.jpg

1] Select your cloned package.

2] Change the slot to any of the "TATTOO" locations you want.

3] Click commit changes.

Now, normally you'd click "Save Package", and you're done. However, for random purposes, Wild_guy added an empty / blank swatch. So we get rid of it.

CASTools01.jpg.5ea75215c11b20220ac97c2a2d82bfd7.jpg

1] Click "Recolor Manager".

2] Delete the last swatch. It should have a red color when you click on it. (this is the swatch color)

3] Click "Commit Changes".

4] Save your package, and you're done!

Thanks a ton!

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:24 AM, wild_guy said:

It seems that some broken CC top clothing is applied to a sim as naked top. You can save this sim to the library and try exporting them with CC using Sims 4 Tray Importer to see what CC is used as top clothing and remove it from your mods. Here is the tutorial:

Reveal hidden contents

However the fact that some CC clothing tries to be a naked top tells about you don't have any naked body mod installed but probably you should figure that out after removing broken CC.

It didn't work..

the broken CC is the package wild_guy DefaultSexyBra.package

there is something else that I can do to make it  work..?
Thank you!

On 5/6/2019 at 9:07 PM, net12 said:

Hi

Thnak you for the upload!!

but I have a problem when I take off the shirt from the female..

it's turn to this:

if4cuu.jpg

can someone help me how to solve this?

You are missing the mesh or you don't have a default nude female top....try the better body one.

On 5/9/2019 at 4:51 PM, procian said:

You are missing the mesh or you don't have a default nude female top....try the better body one.

This is when I save the sim and item in question to my library and inspect with Tray Importer. It'll usually pop up that there's a missing mesh, and a google search for that item can help locate the original that has the mesh. I did that to one and found the mesh I needed, but in my library she's still got the full body red and white question marks. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the share.

Unfortunately this mod doesn't work on my game, I've deleted Better Body mod and installed yours but there is only 1 kind of vagina and there is no veins on the boobs although nipples are different.

4 minutes ago, Arelor said:

Thank you for the share.

Unfortunately this mod doesn't work on my game, I've deleted Better Body mod and installed yours but there is only 1 kind of vagina and there is no veins on the boobs although nipples are different.

Do you have any other mods in your CAS skin details? Maybe there are some conflicts there?

wild_guy This junk, puts Mods with viruses to be downloaded, this One SystemCare virus came together with the shit of this Mods, do not download anything here, go outside leave this site!!!!!!! if it was not the mod was the fucking site.