Scent of Sex - What next?

Scent of Sex - What next?  

526 members have voted

1. 1. Preference on New features to be added

• Increase the number of lines of dialogue
    • Integrate with other mods (please specify)
    • Add a "Prostitution" type of rule, including payments
    • Add a "Seduction" type of rule, including NPC to NPC preferences
    • Add the extra features that are in Death Alternative to SSX
    • Integrate with SexLife
    • Add "after sex" actions (add/drop clothes; alter HE, ST, MA; add magic effects; add/remove factions)
    • More control on items and clothes for stripping/dressing
  2. 2. How fast should I go?

• Why you did not released Version 1.5 yet!
    • Do it as quick as you can
    • Take your time, I prefer a stable mod
    • Better if you stop developing this mod

An improvement on relationships was already planned (it was started n version 1.5 that are months I am not touching)

Remember that my goal is to move all code in a SKSE plugin to have the mod to run way faster.

Triggering a rule via a hotkey?

It was done in an older version, but I removed it. I don't remember why I did it.

Maybe I will re-add it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 12:25 PM, CPU said:

That will not bee to complex to implement.

The problem that the user will need to define the AnimEvent to be played (for each actor), then I can just call the anim event.

But the user will need to find the animenvent names inside the FNIS files.

Another way to go about this (probably better for everyone tbh) would be to flag all the animations for stripping in sexlab itself - save the previous settings for what the user had, turn them all on (so that the characters don't strip at all) run the animation, and then put the flags back the way they were. Maybe just implement it into the system (if not even allow each animation to have it's own 'settings' for these flags. That would be truly awesome tbh (and should be part of sexlab framework to begin with imo, instead of a general overall catch for everything). This way, people could use the existing animations (or create their own, using something like sexlab tools, I think you can create animations with that pretty easily, but never tried) and simply specify for them to be clothed instead. That way people could take simple kisses, or groping, that doesn't require the nudity if you don't want it.

I doubt it would take much more work to pull this off tbh, just don't know how feasible it is or how easy it is to manipulate those flags in the framework. Just an idea, thought you'd like to hear it (I would definitely prefer this myself).

• 2 weeks later...

I have an idea that I think fits the mod pretty well.

How about adding "Is alone" as a condition?  Or you could call it "Just the 2 of us".  For when you and a single NPC are in an isolated area.  I leave it up to you to pick some radius that makes sense (and I don't think something like that would need optional ranges).  You wouldn't have to exclude followers from the NPC list since there's already a way to do that elsewhere and someone might like their follower to do something when they get away from other people.

I'd like to see more NPC vs NPC interactions, something other mods lacking: Make players feel they are not the center of actions every time.

Second thing is improve relationships systems, like the mod is able to tell which NPC is which NPC's wife, father or mother, that system is in 1.4, but sadlly never works for me, like I want to make a couple having sex at night,  or a wife cheating on her husband, never works.

Hey just small question/idea.

How hard would it be to handle stripping or forcing clothes? Lets say in orc stronghold u can be only naked and any orc will strip you. In cities u have to be plugged (and guards will make sure of it). Just some random examples. There are tons of options here.

I got to thinking that skyrim and their mods already have enough debilitating and smelly things (scent of werewolf, scent of cannibal.)

What would be so bad about scent of aphrodisiac ....but it was just thinking.

Plus, Sex (normal sex) makes a person all peaceful and happy, not sadistic...

+plus+, farmers and skeletons minding their own business, wolves on goat-hunts, witches practicing their art,

wouldn't drop everything to attack the unlucky couple ("falda dinok" WHAM) while they blissfully ignore the world and everything in it.

So, (I'm thinking), a scent of sex that makes everything tranquil for a bit (stops time too, if possible) and bans all forcegreets.

So stranger-from-hell wouldn't keep saying "yes? Hello? May I help you?",

The scent would put them into a soporific state.

But then I got all hung up on who's who here, all those Moderators. "reikiri"?

Well anyway the above was all thoughts that could apply to any sexlab mod, even sexlab itself.          

13 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

I got to thinking that skyrim and their mods already have enough debilitating and smelly things (scent of werewolf, scent of cannibal.)

What would be so bad about scent of aphrodisiac ....but it was just thinking.

Plus, Sex (normal sex) makes a person all peaceful and happy, not sadistic...

+plus+, farmers and skeletons minding their own business, wolves on goat-hunts, witches practicing their art,

wouldn't drop everything to attack the unlucky couple ("falda dinok" WHAM) while they blissfully ignore the world and everything in it.

So, (I'm thinking), a scent of sex that makes everything tranquil for a bit (stops time too, if possible) and bans all forcegreets.

So stranger-from-hell wouldn't keep saying "yes? Hello? May I help you?",

The scent would put them into a soporific state.

But then I got all hung up on who's who here, all those Moderators. "reikiri"?

Well anyway the above was all thoughts that could apply to any sexlab mod, even sexlab itself.          

setgs fAIMinGreetingDistance "50.0" <--- This will severely reduce but not quite completely eliminate all the idiots standing close to you perpetually greeting you.  Has to be done again on every game load so getting a mod that permanently changes that setting is good.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, CPU said:

Not easy. Because you have to attach scripts to all furniture or to all actors to catch this condition.

How about to specific types of furniture? Like stuff that would only be used for sex? Or maybe individual pieces of furniture designated by crosshairs? 

Edit : Had another thought, is there a way to trigger on certain animations? Then you could catch the condition of sitting or laying down or whatever. 

• 7 months later...

Archived