Scent of Sex - What next?

Scent of Sex - What next?  

526 members have voted

1. 1. Preference on New features to be added

• Increase the number of lines of dialogue
    • Integrate with other mods (please specify)
    • Add a "Prostitution" type of rule, including payments
    • Add a "Seduction" type of rule, including NPC to NPC preferences
    • Add the extra features that are in Death Alternative to SSX
    • Integrate with SexLife
    • Add "after sex" actions (add/drop clothes; alter HE, ST, MA; add magic effects; add/remove factions)
    • More control on items and clothes for stripping/dressing
  2. 2. How fast should I go?

• Why you did not released Version 1.5 yet!
    • Do it as quick as you can
    • Take your time, I prefer a stable mod
    • Better if you stop developing this mod

This might be a completely retarded question based on the current version of the mod (I'm planning on playing with it soon as I get time) but I know some form of Dialogue has been added.

Is this dialogue predefined? If so, how hard or even plausible would it be to implement dialogue that engages an action/rule scenario which can be changed by the user via a config file? (The dialogue)

This can be related to: add more dialogues

The logic is something that should be described as:

<when>                                      | <who>        | <what>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At animation start                       | the source  | I will enjoy

At animation end                        | the target   | again

When asking with < 50% health | the target    | no please...

All possible <when> have to be defined.

The number of dialogue lines cannot be infinite (and there is no way to just type the text you want in the MCM)

This might be a completely retarded question based on the current version of the mod (I'm planning on playing with it soon as I get time) but I know some form of Dialogue has been added.

Is this dialogue predefined? If so, how hard or even plausible would it be to implement dialogue that engages an action/rule scenario which can be changed by the user via a config file? (The dialogue)

This can be related to: add more dialogues

The logic is something that should be described as:

<when>                                      | <who>        | <what>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At animation start                       | the source  | I will enjoy

At animation end                        | the target   | again

When asking with < 50% health | the target    | no please...

All possible <when> have to be defined.

The number of dialogue lines cannot be infinite (and there is no way to just type the text you want in the MCM)

Yeah that's why I thought it might be easier to have a structure as such above where the lines are read from an external file like a json etc.

In terms of when, would a more simple solution not to be to attach a fixed structure to the -when- entry point?

I mean in reality the structure of the conversation could for the most part be the same regardless of who or what.

Single line statement/question > multiple choice response > reaction? 

what examples:

I will enjoy > yes/no > ...

Again > yes/no > ...

no please> .. > ...

the ... leave room for user edits via file or a default response that i couldnt think of as writing this.

This ofcourse only works if the lines can be defined somewhere outside of the game and then used in game. Can they? I've seen mods read and write mod config data and in game data into jsons but I don't know about reading from and altering text as it's defined in quest stuff. 

Perhaps with that dialogue overhaul mod that people have been recommending with their mods lately.

-A trigger option that allows the rule to trigger if the target has a certain spell effect active. 

My example would be from a mod like Beeing Female. Each cycle or state is added as a spell effect on the player, and if the mod could detect them, be able to use them for trigger conditions. The condition would be detecting a spell effect on a target. 

I made a quick query in the main thread which you replied to, but I figured it fit better in this thread. I understand if it would push up scan load, or simply not be possible, but I will lay it on the table as a suggestion nontheless!

Dialogue, Prostitution, Seduction are the most important. Then with other mods interface with character based mods such as Succubus, Vampire etc. incorporate those and support pc stat changes directly involved with pc only. This mod does not need to enhance NPC based stuff such as interaction, sex life, or preferences. I stopped using death alternate mod for it controls the game and mods too much and adds a significant amount to Papyrus script limits.

I would like the ability to add pre and post scenes to Defeat, specially after the attack. Possibly use the nice strip mod here on LL ( i have read there is a technical issue there however but was hoping it might be usable as an order from an attacker) As for post the throw down clothes sounds great or maybe a knock out, comments or even robbed or cuffed and left to die. Not to be grusome but even a chance to be killed through strangling, etc after sex.

My purpose for earlier comment on rules that effect the pc directly will allow the writer of their own rules to create a mod through this system that allows for the writer to effect the advancement of the player character directly. Both stats, conversation, and outcomes can both add and take away from character in items, levels, homes, slaves, etc... Maybe unto in the future being as this mod advances able to effect the outcomes in game quests and such. Effectively being able to post rules as a mod of sorts. Concentrating on this aspect alone rather than the touchy feely aspect of dealing with npc will differentiate this mods from others existing which it already has but expand on its mechanics to create a whole new game from the writers perspective.

I'd like an option to set the probability of a rule to activate. Also, I would like SSX to spawn NPCs or Creatures, if needed, to make the rule trigger. I'd like an ability to set random encounters/rules to trigger while sleeping.

The above is just a wish list. I think SSX is already a fantastic mod, and I'm very grateful for your mod development.

I'd like an option to set the probability of a rule to activate. Also, I would like SSX to spawn NPCs or Creatures, if needed, to make the rule trigger. I'd like an ability to set random encounters/rules to trigger while sleeping.

The above is just a wish list. I think SSX is already a fantastic mod, and I'm very grateful for your mod development.

Is already possible to set a probability for the rule. It is in Rule Properties. And there also two ways to handle probabilities. Do you need more?  ;)

Spawning actor is not really difficult. But what actor should be spawn? A custom one? What race? Male or Female? Dressing? Not so easy...

Random encounters are already handled while you sleep. But only if there are actors around. Try to set a rule "player sleeping" and sleep in an inn.

So I wanted to create a rule where a specific item gets equipped at the start of a specific scene and unequipped after the scene is finished.

The first part works flawlessly, but the object I set to equip at the start of the scene just stays equipped at the end too. Even if I set the rule to unequip and keep naked. I guess it doesn't recheck anything at the scene end, right? Unequip at start and unequip again at the end would be better imo. Or just automatically unequip everything after the scene that was set to equip at start.

A strip function to define specific objects to unequip at the end would be great btw since I would rather redress the char afterwards and just unequip the object I set to equip before.

Or how about redress but not everything (so the outfit gets skimpier with each scene played ^^)?

Your request is legit.

Please post it in the topic about "What next".

Done.  B)

Is already possible to set a probability for the rule. It is in Rule Properties. And there also two ways to handle probabilities. Do you need more?  ;)

Spawning actor is not really difficult. But what actor should be spawn? A custom one? What race? Male or Female? Dressing? Not so easy...

Random encounters are already handled while you sleep. But only if there are actors around. Try to set a rule "player sleeping" and sleep in an inn.

I use the Rule Properties menu, but under it I only see the Rule Priority option, which I think only sets the probability of one rule to occur in relation to other rules. I thought that if only one rule was currently enabled, even if set to low priority, that it would fire as if high priority since no other rule was enabled. Is there a way to set a 1% per interval probability for a sole enabled rule?

Spawning actors should be just generic only to fit the specifications of a rule. For example, I want to set a rule that has a vampire attack during sleep with a 10% of occurring, then if it triggers, the mod would spawn a generic vampire for the scene to happen, if there aren't any vampires around already. 

I use the Rule Properties menu, but under it I only see the Rule Priority option, which I think only sets the probability of one rule to occur in relation to other rules. I thought that if only one rule was currently enabled, even if set to low priority, that it would fire as if high priority since no other rule was enabled. Is there a way to set a 1% per interval probability for a sole enabled rule?

Spawning actors should be just generic only to fit the specifications of a rule. For example, I want to set a rule that has a vampire attack during sleep with a 10% of occurring, then if it triggers, the mod would spawn a generic vampire for the scene to happen, if there aren't any vampires around already. 

OK, I understand better now.

1) Priorities. You are asking for a way for a rule to not play at all in the cycle, also if it is valid, because of probabilities.

This can be done. I will just add a new "Priority mode" to handle priorities in this way.

2) Spawn Actors. Still same problem. How can I know that you need a Vampire? By the name of the rule? by race?

And is not really possible to spawn an actor of a specified race. Actor[base]s cannot by created dynamically. So they have to be pre-built. But in this case, forget about actors from mods.

Hi!

I would like to diversify the gameplay in such a way.

The attack of aggressive NPC they try to rape your female followers, before the combat. You can choose to attack and release them. or to avoid a fight and watch how your beloved raped. After rape your follower enslaved. You can kill enslaver and free follower.

Could it be done with SSX 1.4? Or maybe you will add such possibility in SSX 1.5? It would be fun!

Thanks

I want to comment on just how amazing this mod is first. The options and customization is incredible. I enjoy a Skyrim were the npcs can engage sex with each and not just the player and this is the best mode for that.

My idea might be incredibly difficult if not impossible but could there be way to have rules trigger or activate after the completion of quests of dialogue? Examples:

Say you complete the quest that involves aiding Saadia and killing the Alik'r. After you complete the dialogue to inform her she is safe a rule is activated that enables a sex scenes with via dialogue. (maybe adding having way so it's only once per day)

Another example would be the lover triangle at Riverwood with Camilla Valerius. If you help Sven win her over you can enable the two of them to have sex when there arousal is high enough or you can help Faendal and likewise with him.

Another possibility is to stop sex acts. Say I have a rule where Mikael the Bard of the Bannered Mare rapes Carlotta Valentia from time to time. If I beat or bribe (not necessarily turn in the quest) Mikael so he swears to leave Carlotta alone the sex acts will no longer trigger.

I do know that getting the quest/dialogue id would require research from the player. Quests can be found on the wiki but specific dialogue id could only really be found in the creation kit. But it can be found.

Long time ago, there was also the idea to integrate with SexLab Sexual Fame Framework. (SLSF? SLSFF? SSFF? maybe?)

I lost contact with the author (too busy in building V1.4, two other mods that popped out from nowhere, by time consumed for a really major mod, moderating, etc.) so I never completed such integration.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sexlife works fine for me ... and i think its a great mod .. rejections are realistic in that a submissive male with a small dick will probabaly get rejected by a dominant sizequeen female ect ect ... if you choose the debug to screen option and play around with the variables you can test it yourself and see that it all works.

i personally would love a similar mod that isnt localized to your own cell.

for instance you could have male in a tavern pick up a female and bring her back to his house to bang her or something like that .. although obviously you would have to tag along to see the action or it would transpire off screen ... but still it would be cool too see some non local randomized thematic sexual interactions that arent entirely player driven.

in my current game ive setup some potential instances of this with my followers by using MYIYH 4.3 (no longer publicly available) and sexlife.

with myiyh 4.3 i can setup a follower with a breakfast area, daytime hangout area, dinner area, and nighttime bed area sandbox behaviour and setup followers or even random npc's with routines that make them feel more alive and in combination with sexlife alot of various scenarios can occur.

an example would be my sofia follower having whiterun tavern being setup as her daytime hangout and dinner area and she sleeps and eats breakfast in breezehome. (setup by myiyh 4.3) and while shes at the tavern i decide to drop by and because shes a dominant sizequeen she gets picked up in a cuckold scenario from sexlife. this is a scenario you can setup in your game already with myiyh and sexlife. but its mostly player driven due to the setup involved.

perhaps you can setup some  variables similar to sexlife that can be assined to npc's and maybe relationship increase for some npc's to simulate growing and failing relationships over time. aka ysolda gets picked up in the marketplace by john battleborn and they become boyfriend and girlfriend with some random dialogues and follow each other around with a chance to break up or cheat on each other. setup to occur in the towns and marketplaces and taverns.

this would add some much needed life to skyrim that isnt entirely player driven and help it feel more alive then just a bunch of pre-determined scripted dollhouse interactions.

i would love to see that.

• 9 months later...

I have a little Wishlist:

Add more factions. (I'm playin with faction based rules for most of the time....)

Add a filter for 'same faction' to the collaborator list. (like 'same race')

Add an option to the collaborators to make it possible to have collaborators on the taget side (1 Actor as source could start a Gang bang)

Add a bribing/prostitution option to the Dialogs.

Expand the cloak setting.... 100 feet is a bit too small for my needs...

Could you add a filter on aggresion? Something that starts a sceen as soon as someone gets hostile to the target?  

I know this probably has been posted before but more dialogue with the ability to change or add some lines through menu would really create immersion for current rules.

Prostitution to include rules for npc to prostitute pc and visa versa would establish this sites goals of sex and hand off well with other mods.

Maybe at some point there could be some rules that coordinate ModEvent hand offs and esp's  to coordinate with other more popular mods.

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have a little Wishlist:

Add more factions. (I'm playin with faction based rules for most of the time....)

Add a filter for 'same faction' to the collaborator list. (like 'same race')

Add an option to the collaborators to make it possible to have collaborators on the taget side (1 Actor as source could start a Gang bang)

Add a bribing/prostitution option to the Dialogs.

Expand the cloak setting.... 100 feet is a bit too small for my needs...

Could you add a filter on aggresion? Something that starts a sceen as soon as someone gets hostile to the target?  

In future i will do V2.

Your request about factions will be included.

I do not really understand the request about collaborators.

Prostitution is problematic. I will see what i can do.

About more dialogues all will depend if I will be able to create my SKSE plugin.

Aggression is not easy to check (it is not an event, so it will be script intensive.)

3 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

I know this probably has been posted before but more dialogue with the ability to change or add some lines through menu would really create immersion for current rules.

Prostitution to include rules for npc to prostitute pc and visa versa would establish this sites goals of sex and hand off well with other mods.

Maybe at some point there could be some rules that coordinate ModEvent hand offs and esp's  to coordinate with other more popular mods.

See previous answer:

More dialogues or dynamic dialogues - only if I manage to write my SKSE plugin.

Prostitution - it can be difficult. But if I do it, I will add modevents.

3 hours ago, CPU said:

See previous answer:

More dialogues or dynamic dialogues - only if I manage to write my SKSE plugin.

Prostitution - it can be difficult. But if I do it, I will add modevents.

I look forward to it. These will make this mod king of the hill for creating immersion.

4 hours ago, CPU said:

I do not really understand the request about collaborators.

if you add collaborators they will always be on the side of the Source.... So if you choose a Follower as source and make a rule with 3 Collaborators it will only work with 3 additional Followers. You can't make you follower go into a Bandit camp and start a GB with 4 bandits. You only can send a Follower along with 3 other Followers on one Bandit.  

5 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

if you add collaborators they will always be on the side of the Source.... So if you choose a Follower as source and make a rule with 3 Collaborators it will only work with 3 additional Followers. You can't make you follower go into a Bandit camp and start a GB with 4 bandits. You only can send a Follower along with 3 other Followers on one Bandit.  

Set the target as bandit faction. The source as follower. And the collaborators as bandit faction.

It should work.

If it doesn't, I will fix this case.

P.s. you may want also to specify that the passive role will be played by the Source.

19 hours ago, CPU said:

Set the target as bandit faction. The source as follower. And the collaborators as bandit faction.

It should work.

If it doesn't, I will fix this case.

P.s. you may want also to specify that the passive role will be played by the Source.

It works for Humans, but I have Problems with creatures.

33 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

It works for Humans, but I have Problems with creatures.

Ok. I will try this case.

Just be aware that I will not be home until Jan 15th.

Archived