Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

Fated' date=' i have big problem geting it to work correctly, for me it's because i didn't have both FNIS version 2.0 AND 2.1 installed :(

[/quote']

2.0 and 2.1? Ok, I'm having trouble too. I just installed it into NMM and figured that was all. I only have FNIS 2.1. Just so I'm sure, is that all I need to do to get it to work?

FNIS is named 2.1 , the Spell is named 2.0 on the Skyrim Nexus page, have to download both.

Install FNIS first then the Spell. Now select and put the AnimProject's "Data" folder into your Skyrim main folder (the one with the .exe) and overwite everything.

Use the Select Spell ingame, select an animation on the "o1-o9" group, then use the NPC or Player Spell and you're done.

TFC - Allows camera control with the world moving.

TFC 1 - Allows camera control and stops everything.

SUCSM 1 (any number) - makes the movement of the camera slower on TFC and TFC 1, pressing the left and right button of the mouse goes up and down slowly.

FOV 10 (number) - Can be used to zoom in without surpassing the body etc.

FOV or FOV 0 - Toggles the Field of View back to default.

Only moderators have Signatures here?

Thanks in advance.

Yep' date=' they work pretty well!

[/quote']

May I ask how you made it so the animations were used with other females?

Sure, no problem. I answered that back on page 9, but I'll go ahead and copy what I said earlier:

To make that screenshot, I just renamed the animations to FNISc### (changed it from object FNISo### to cyclic FNISc###). I cast it on an npc then cast an AP animation on a futa and moved them into position. It would be sweet if we could get a way to automate that, but yes, I'm sorry, I just made that screenshot for fun.

Over at nexus Rainofchaos has Adult Show XXX now using similar animations for player on NPC sex. Not as many anims as the AnimObjects Ero Motion download, but an impressive step forward and a lot easier to install. Between 'AnimObjects Ero Motion' and ASX, who needsAnimated Prostitution. Still I have not removed AP just in case JoshNZ comes up with something worth using.

I think that won't happen. He said he got some real life problems he needs to deal with and won't be working much on it and I think it already says on the mod description page that AP for Skyrim will never be as big as the Fallout version was.

Guest Donkey

Over at nexus Rainofchaos has Adult Show XXX now using similar animations for player on NPC sex. Not as many anims as the AnimObjects Ero Motion download' date=' but an impressive step forward and a lot easier to install. Between 'AnimObjects Ero Motion' and ASX, who needsAnimated Prostitution. Still I have not removed AP just in case JoshNZ comes up with something worth using.

[/quote']

Give JoshNZ some credit. He was actually the first who managed this without any other tools. While every one else where scratching there heads. :P

Possibly major news: This is the animation in the next version (awaiting upload):

up03083.jpg

up03084.jpg

Seriously hoping the facial expressions come with the mod. If they do... that's insanely big news.

Possibly major news: This is the animation in the next version (awaiting upload):

up03083.jpg

up03084.jpg

Seriously hoping the facial expressions come with the mod. If they do... that's insanely big news.

oh dog yes' date=' bethesta should send a job offer to this guy

[/quote']

lmao! yea they should, but then there are alot of people who they should hire, like the guy who made DSpSoB.

Seems like the facial expression might be standalone. This pic was just uploaded:

up03085.jpg

Both of the animations with that expression are of already existing animations. Furthermore, no download link has been provided since the one I posted earlier, and they're usually up way faster than this.

If anyone can figure out where the facial expression came from, that'd be amazing. There IS still the possibility the next update will just add that expression to all animations though.

Archived