Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

The maker of these animations is an extremely good animator. They are not necessarily good at doing anything else it takes to put together a full mod. They are using FNIS to test and share their work on these animations.

There is probably not any "upcoming mod" apart from the animations they are creating. Just be thankful that they have shared anything at all!

I still can't seem to find any contact information for this mystery person, but it would probably be best not to bug the author too much about it or the author could simply start locking his/her archives with password protection and distribute the password to the few selected people they want to deal with LIKE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THOSE FORUMS DO. And that would be the end of it. So the lesson is don't get too excited, just patiently observe and quietly collect and take some time to learn how play with the toys this person has so kindly offered up.

Also, if you do decide to bug them, BE CAREFUL WITH MACHINE TRANSLATION! Here's an example of why you should be careful:

From English to Japanese, "I am too stupid to see the name of the author in this forum." translates to...

"私はこのフォーラムでは著者の名前を見ることはあまりにも愚かです。"

which from Japanese to English translates to...

"In this forum I can see the name of the author is too stupid."

So yeah, watch out for stuff like that. I think if you type like yoda would talk it seems to help. :D

ok am i the only one who cant make this work??

fnis is working just fine... i replace the files with the ones from that mod... i put the AOEM folder inside the textures folder....but when i cast those spells nothing happens from the directory o1 -o9...

:(

AOEM folder inside the textures folder is correct?

ok am i the only one who cant make this work??

fnis is working just fine... i replace the files with the ones from that mod... i put the AOEM folder inside the textures folder....but when i cast those spells nothing happens from the directory o1 -o9...

:(

AOEM folder inside the textures folder is correct?

there are 2 sets of fnis in the meshes folder one in "actors" and one in "anim objects". You may know this but this was my first attempt to modify FNIS. Once I replaced the FNIS files I used NMM to install the rar file and everything works.

Hmm I knew sooner or later Japanese modders will come up with something :D

If this project will get full name I think it will be worth sticky.

Kinda shame I can't test it since like sikamikanico78 animations don't work for me.

They display in FNIS properly but nothing happends after casting them. (Every other anims work fine )

Edit : Hmm for some strange reason animations work fine on old save game but don't work on current one..hmm

Domo Arigato! Whoever our Japanese friends are that made these idles are awesome. At first I didn't think these were working, but what I did was switch out my magic to something else, then came back to the Idles Selector and Player and then it worked. At first I tried these idles and nothing happened, I think it's happening to a lot of us.

I haven't figured out how to use the "Animate" options yet, but the options for o1-o9 work just fine. Now I just need to figure out how to substitute some of the options from the three folders (if that's possible).

Good stuff. ^^

This may be common knowledge to most, but does anyone know how to change camera angle during animations without the character moving completely? This also happened to me during the original idle animations like the dancing movements. I couldn't view the front of the character, I'd end up moving the character around while still dancing, lol.

(Don't know if it makes a difference, but I use an Xbox controller on my PC)

Okay' date=' so they work great and they look wonderful. But now I can't go into first person mode anymore. Suggestions?

[/quote']

Log out completely to desktop. :)

Trykz

this happened to me also but logging out doesn't fix it.

I re installed the mod and FNIS

Saving is something you must do before trying any of these animation mods.

Chances are your camera angle will be stuck or your character will be stuck. If you save AFTER the camera is fucked up, it will continue to stay fucked up.

Even if nothing goes wrong, don't continue playing after you're done using the animations. Load the save you made before that.

Archived