Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

I just love the look on this guard's face ...

whiterunguard.jpg

LOL thats freakin PRICELESS.

Well, I definitely like that this will work for gay sex as well. Mmm, baby!

Incidentally, before I go downloading this and potentially break my game, how does this mod work? How do you access the animations once you're in the game? Can you control the camera during the animations? And can you stop them any time you want?

@queenbee - you need FNIS installed you have to add the animations. you have to use tfc in the console to move the camera though but by jumping you can stop the animations at any time

@pvttesla - technically its futa on girl, and yes i would like to know as well

post-45133-13597876428613_thumb.jpg

Incidentally' date=' before I go downloading this and potentially break my game, how does this mod work? How do you access the animations once you're in the game? Can you control the camera during the animations? And can you stop them any time you want?

[/quote']

You have to have "Fores New Idles in Skyrim" (FNIS) installed to use this. This mod replaces several of the animations in that mod. FNIS has three "spells" that control the animations: one to select the animation, one to play it on yourself and one to play it on a targeted NPC. If you're playing the animation on your PC, just jump to end it. You can control the camera using the console "tfc" command.

While the animations are very well done this is no major breakthrough I'm afraid. The partners in the animation are just static props so this is really just ASX with props. An improvement sure especially because it works with asx but it doesn't get us any closer to good sex scenes between two (or more) characters. Don't get me wrong I'm very happy to see another very talented animator working on this stuff but from a technical point I don't think any new ground has been covered.

Also I just wanted to push Mod Organizer, you can find it on nexus. It uses virtual directories so no files are actually over written. You can run your vanilla skyrim normally with out it or a bunch of different modded versions. It makes trying stuff like this out safe and easy.

so' date=' how do you make it so that futa/girl can work?

[/quote']

To make that screenshot, I just renamed the animations to FNISc### (changed it from object FNISo### to cyclic FNISc###). I cast it on an npc then cast an AP animation on a futa and moved them into position. It would be sweet if we could get a way to automate that, but yes, I'm sorry, I just made that screenshot for fun.

so' date=' how do you make it so that futa/girl can work?

[/quote']

To make that screenshot, I just renamed the animations to FNISc### (changed it from object FNISo### to cyclic FNISc###). I cast it on an npc then cast an AP animation on a futa and moved them into position. It would be sweet if we could get a way to automate that, but yes, I'm sorry, I just made that screenshot for fun.

Ah well, thanks for letting us know though. maybe it will become a real thing someday soon?

I don't have AP installed.

I do have Adult Show XXX.

Quick Step by Step

What You need

Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

Installation

If you haven't read thru the pages.

Shame on you! :P

In game

Go into your magic tab - restoration

Equip FNIS Idle Selection and FNIS Player Idles (left and right hand)

Use FNIS Idle Selection

Popup will ask "Which FNIS Idle Group?

You then Click o1-o9

Then it will ask "Which FNIS Idle do you want to executed next time?"

Click on o1, 02, o3 and so on for the different animations.

Once you do that use FNIS Player Idles

Now your character should be doing the animation!

OFIlo.jpg

pWRXR.jpg

OflMQ.jpg

J6jM8.jpg

Many people is getting a little jumpy because the "mod" doesnt makes what they expected. This is because it is not a finished mod' date=' just a bunch of animations put to work through FNIS. That said, install only to preview what seems to be a coming mod.

[/quote']

we cant know that excatly, it might be only animation mod too, the mod maker himself/herself knows what will it look like in the end

Archived