Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

5ad98b71808ab_PatreonExclusiveBLU.jpg.b39f2f038e76d85c5d1176a2e2b1b19c.jpg

New Releases On Patreon!

"Boss's Slave"

This animations support futa/strapon

Boss's Slave Cowgirl MMMF STAGE 1

Boss's Slave Doggy Aggressive MMMF STAGE 2

Boss's Slave Missionary MMMF CLIMAX

d895e0921a604b32a1977f9debe88767?token-time=1526169600&token-hash=y79bkpSUqUJkDQh60S_QpSOgaC5gAaLLOsQQyv31CGM%3Dd6d071dde4f5408e8c238b5d4dda188b?token-time=1526169600&token-hash=xGCG64h4nrD6KM8ss6u6h98FspQVpoeDnXxccAWt2VA%3D

cdf55e465cc545738703e37dbe6a6af2?token-time=1526169600&token-hash=pyK7OF3E9FJALxvhq9Yi2QEcp5wymxdWsiB9duFDU6I%3D

If you like my work and want support me  become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png Thank you very much!! :heart:

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

Hey dude!

You always have some really great ideas but I'm feeling like those physics and nanashi rigs are killing your visions :classic_blush:

d6d071dde4f5408e8c238b5d4dda188b.gif.58206552dcd6575d03afb6adefefc67a.gif

I tried that rig myself and struggled with the way it handles, 

I may have used it wrong but it felt like trying to lock individual bones still created a whole keyframe, so everything moves in an instance and making it difficult to layer the movements, I'll try it again maybe one day :sweat_smile: 

I'm probably taking the long way by working completely free hand but those breast physics really are a turn off at times:flushed:

Hope I don't sound offending and just hoping to share an observation!

Keep it up dude and happy Blendering :heart:

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Greetings R-Lo.

Don't worry you don't sound offending to me, instead i thank you for sharing your thought, but am i weird if i say that i like this crazy bounce? :sweat_smile:

I can reduce the speed of the breasts for a more natural movement like you can see here:

preview.gif.9368548baaa65b604e3fa84cd73e6ae2.gif

but personally i don't want to, since i like this weird movements, even if maybe in that animations is a bit exaggerated :lol: Ahahahah.

And happy blendering to you too! :heart:

1 hour ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings R-Lo.

Don't worry you don't sound offending to me, instead i thank you for sharing your thought, but am i weird if i say that i like this crazy bounce? :sweat_smile:

I can reduce the speed of the breasts for a more natural movement like you can see here:

but personally i don't want to, since i like this weird movements, even if maybe in that animations is a bit exaggerated :lol: Ahahahah.

And happy blendering to you too! :heart:

anime-peace-sign-gif-2.gif.7480a061b0ecbe830c4eb4674f620ed6.gif

Cool! I'm glad and thankful, you're welcome too!

I do totally understand the need for exaggeration at times so I get you, it just caught my eye in a funky way as the page was loading and the GIFs play in slow motion for a moment, the boobs seem to go so low down the body or ping in and out,

The second gif is definitely more attractive and still holds enough exaggeration to be lively I think :classic_biggrin:

Either way they do stand out and shows you're enjoying yourself!

3 hours ago, christ11170 said:

2 hours ago, R-Lo said:

No one like SuperBouncyBoobs it's seems...

So sad.. :bawling::bawling:

2 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Thank you for your big & fat "thanks" :lol:  i hope you like the animations  mariana! :smiley:

15 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

No one like SuperBouncyBoobs it's seems...

So sad.. :bawling::bawling:

Thank you for your big & fat "thanks" :lol:  i hope you like the animations  mariana! :smiley:

Superbbouncingboobies woah!?
I m really happy with your "rival" animations. Funny and seductiv same time! Shared some of the screenshots a sugardaddy and his teen girls ;-)

55 minutes ago, FlamesofSaphiree said:

I have the updated version of wickedwoohoo and no duplicates of your files.

When I download them they come as rar files. They still don't show up in game? When I change them to package files my sim game wont open and tells me its corrupt

You need extract them and place them in your mods folder, discard the rar file after,

If it still says corrupted, try redownload and try from fresh :smile:

22 hours ago, R-Lo said:

You need extract them and place them in your mods folder, discard the rar file after,

If it still says corrupted, try redownload and try from fresh :smile:

Thank you for the help but when I click on 'download this file' the only options are to download rar files which can't be extracted :confused: 

8 minutes ago, FlamesofSaphiree said:

Thank you for the help but when I click on 'download this file' the only options are to download rar files which can't be extracted :confused: 

No problem! 

You need to download it as a rar,

Then using either winrar or 7zip, right click the downloaded rar file and extract it,

You'll now have a .package file to place in your mods folder

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

You need to download it as a rar,

Then using either winrar or 7zip, right click the downloaded rar file and extract it,

You'll now have a .package file to place in your mods folder

He might gonna need a video tutorial on the whole extracting process with Winrar, as it seems to be his first time facing .rar files. So, here's a pretty neat video that goes into a bunch of little details to explain to you how to extract files from inside such folder. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ_oypmfgiM

Of course, the guy in the video is taking a slow route, so people can understand exactly what he is doing, but once you realize how simple it actually is, you'll be unpacking files on your own in no time.

4 hours ago, FlamesofSaphiree said:

Greetings FlamesofSaphiree.

Like R-Lo and Sethster already said to you you need some extractor program like winrar, just write on google winrar and you should see it as first result, donwload it (it's free) and install it, (don't remember if it has some ads hided during the installation) then you should see that my pack will be openable.

4 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Thanks for your help R-Lo. Much appreciated. :smiley:

2 hours ago, Sethster said:

Thank you Sethster for helping FlamesofSaphire! :smiley:

5ad98b71808ab_PatreonExclusiveBLU.jpg.b39f2f038e76d85c5d1176a2e2b1b19c.jpg

New Releases On Patreon!

"Masturbation" & "SelfPleasure"

This animations support futa/strapon

Masturbation M STAGE 1

Masturbation M CLIMAX

--

Self Pleasure M STAGE 1

Self Pleasure M CLIMAX

0fe3b0e8dcb24ea09c86810b8b3ab863?token-time=1526515200&token-hash=NFvHYBMcb10sdl3yt8uhmdGgdV4JujmUQcARtpSt7L4%3Dfbfc21168acb4faf81f60e87793b7ead?token-time=1526515200&token-hash=D8t1a3_1J9YmITHYHdoYG9cATdcRdQJuunLt9EkdV9o%3D

3929391e068643bb9b49981c3fe2a044?token-time=1526515200&token-hash=2MdlECZ23KIIP4zrTgEQdzPmcgy5LtqeWVoouJeKY-8%3Dc214a876e8e84e20aa1aa0f5e7effa07?token-time=1526515200&token-hash=LDfXCcCIKeX0uHvANKVCeFf9bGE1YJeY0Kw84gS9Rgk%3D

If you like my work and want support me  become_a_patron_button.png.fc297f99b19596de848c5d883a583703.png Thank you very much!! :heart:

7 hours ago, lupobianco said:

LOQjT5T6_o.jpg

Work in Progress On Patreon.

Don't Disturb Stage 1 - 2 - 3

3ff42bbca5fb433e97ceff9596925737?token-time=1526688000&token-hash=anarmshnNjGYpiYtrpiCB6cO4JsO65eKKfb8UNgQlZQ%3De88f942c3746465db73c6439175afb6e?token-time=1526688000&token-hash=nSMoqdfv1gCbVcLOulk_R0GU_TvmkL1cQvjeLc3AoJY%3D

5d78fb1d3e2848f6a79d7a3a6ad5085b?token-time=1526688000&token-hash=3Fdb6KbhiJihH3Yv8USJjpUBbQsCPMDD24R2M19LPcs%3D

Really hope you like it! :smiley:

It's so refreshing to see someone taking the initiative to make more solo male stuff <3 Great job Lupo. 

2 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

It's so refreshing to see someone taking the initiative to make more solo male stuff <3 Great job Lupo. 

Hella agreed. When I first got into WickedWhims, I was extremely disappointed with how little love solo male and gay animations were getting. Lupo was one of the very few who began making MM animations, and to this day, he never fails to impress. Can you imagine that it's been almost 2 years since WW release, and this is the first time someone made the most common jerking "position" just now?

Good job my man. Much love.

8 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Thank you very much TheAfterLife! :smiley:

6 hours ago, Sethster said:

Hella agreed. When I first got into WickedWhims, I was extremely disappointed with how little love solo male and gay animations were getting. Lupo was one of the very few who began making MM animations, and to this day, he never fails to impress. Can you imagine that it's been almost 2 years since WW release, and this is the first time someone made the most common jerking "position" just now?

Good job my man. Much love.

It also true that without Azmodan22 and his work on penis's bone nothing of this would be possible and also to the TURBODRIVER works on object interactions.

But you right very few work on solo animations that's why i start some now :smiley: and apart that

Thank you Sethster for your support you are too kind! :blush: