"Undressing" & "Fist"

Undressing MF Before Sex STAGE 1

Undressing MF Sex STAGE 2

Anal Fist MMF Fisting STAGE 1

Anal Fist MMF Anal Penetration STAGE 2

Anal Fist MMF Anal Cum CLIMAX

undressing_A.gifundressing_B.gif

fist1.giffist2.giffist3.gif

Don't forget to follow this topic so you never miss any news!

If you like my work and want support me :heart:  become_a_patron_button.png

Thanks!

6 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings planbravo1.

Maybe i understand why you think it doesn't work, i test it in my game and it works but for adding people is a bit tricky, infact you should start: Tickets 2P (Vaginal) then pick another sims and start Tickets 3P (Vaginal) then again with another sim Tickets 4P (Vaginal), after that you can click on the female on counter and can click "Ask to Join in..." and adding two more male and finally see Tickets 6P (Vaginal).  Let me know :smiley:

Hi, I've discovered a new problem. The Tickets series doesn't appear at all. I just downloaded your most recent update and redownloaded the newest version of Wicked Whims, but I still don't see it. I have had problems with other animation packs (Zorak's in particular) not having all the animations as well.

https://i.imgur.com/VprhwY5.png

On 18/2/2018 at 3:36 PM, JordyKRowling said:

I like this animations :smile: Just, I didn't find the "sensualips" one, where is it ? ^^'

Greetings JordyKRowling.

Sensualips is for doublebed and for MM make sure you have checked on "Anything Goes" in WW's Setting inside the game. :smiley:

On 18/2/2018 at 8:49 PM, planbravo1 said:

Hi, I've discovered a new problem. The Tickets series doesn't appear at all. I just downloaded your most recent update and redownloaded the newest version of Wicked Whims, but I still don't see it. I have had problems with other animation packs (Zorak's in particular) not having all the animations as well.

https://i.imgur.com/VprhwY5.png

Make sure you don't have duplicate Planbravo1 and try to redownload both files here also check if you don't have any CustomContent that maybe modify the Counter. :smile:

I love seeing your frequent little updates, from start to the final result. :classic_wub: And I’m amazed how fast you work. Freaking awesome!

btw, thanks for the LL update too. I love the romantic animations. I wish there is a list, so I can try them all out, cause it looks like I overlooked a lot of animations. I just found out about the fridge one LOL :classic_blush:

And may I ask which one is the kissing at the door? 

23 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings JordyKRowling.

Sensualips is for doublebed and for MM make sure you have checked on "Anything Goes" in WW's Setting inside the game. :smiley:

Make sure you don't have duplicate Planbravo1 and try to redownload both files here also check if you don't have any CustomContent that maybe modify the Counter. :smile:

I found it ^^ Just, I can only see it when I play with a female character, so I had to put "recognize men like all" on to make it with both men ^^' 

On 2/20/2018 at 10:29 AM, lupobianco said:

Make sure you don't have duplicate Planbravo1 and try to redownload both files here also check if you don't have any CustomContent that maybe modify the Counter

I've solved the problem. One of my animation packs that was seemingly unrelated was conflicting with the other packages. I'm off to enjoy your excellent work and thank you for you help! :cool:

10 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

I love seeing your frequent little updates, from start to the final result. :classic_wub: And I’m amazed how fast you work. Freaking awesome!

btw, thanks for the LL update too. I love the romantic animations. I wish there is a list, so I can try them all out, cause it looks like I overlooked a lot of animations. I just found out about the fridge one LOL :classic_blush:

And may I ask which one is the kissing at the door? 

Thanks a lot Smelly Cat! :smiley: about the list i don't have any, even me have lost the count xD but i have a full album of preview here https://imgbox.com/g/C6ahjZKdh8 im posting all new and reworked animations there, missing only very old animations until i rework them too :smile: plus on the first page you can see latest animations released here and the Patreon's only :smiley:  and the one on the door it works with the most cheapest door(the one all in glass) and with the two wooden door 90simoleon :smile:

4 hours ago, JordyKRowling said:

I found it ^^ Just, I can only see it when I play with a female character, so I had to put "recognize men like all" on to make it with both men ^^' 

Strange in theory should be the contrary.. xD Ahahaha i'm glad you solve it anyway :smiley:

1 hour ago, planbravo1 said:

I've solved the problem. One of my animation packs that was seemingly unrelated was conflicting with the other packages. I'm off to enjoy your excellent work and thank you for you help! :cool:

I'm glad you manage to solve the problem planbravo1. Enjoy Animations! :smiley:

Patreon_Exclusive_BLU.jpg

New Release On Patreon!

"It's A Trap" & "No More Space"

It's A Trap 7xM 1xF Handjob Rotate STAGE 3    

It's A Trap 7xM 1xF Blowjob Rotate STAGE 4    

No More Space 6xF 1xM Licking STAGE 1  

No More Space 6xF 1xM VaginalScissorLicking STAGE 2

itsatrap33.gif.ade62f54129b9ab4f348064563754780.gifitsatrap4.gif.9bdfc78f2fe464c5a449f789f0199125.gif

nomorespace1.gif.b8620e6af6ed918040885133349e1543.gifnomorespace2.gif.3e5424f397ed0a3f42e7c8cc2bda9643.gif

Thanks!

On 21-2-2018 at 11:24 PM, lupobianco said:

Thanks a lot Smelly Cat! :smiley: about the list i don't have any, even me have lost the count xD but i have a full album of preview here https://imgbox.com/g/C6ahjZKdh8 im posting all new and reworked animations there, missing only very old animations until i rework them too :smile: plus on the first page you can see latest animations released here and the Patreon's only :smiley:  and the one on the door it works with the most cheapest door(the one all in glass) and with the two wooden door 90simoleon :smile:

Ahha, thank you. I was clicking on a lot of doors looking for that action ( I keep getting the lock/unlock door option only) and now I finally found the door. That animation series is so hot! :blush:

@MajorHangover lol, I just asked about it a few posts up. @lupobianco just answered it! ;)

Sorry Everyone!

I've been away from home for two days.

On 23/2/2018 at 1:42 AM, Smelly Cat said:

Ahha, thank you. I was clicking on a lot of doors looking for that action ( I keep getting the lock/unlock door option only) and now I finally found the door. That animation series is so hot! :blush:

@MajorHangover lol, I just asked about it a few posts up. @lupobianco just answered it! ;)

Greetings Smelly Cat.

I'm glad you find it! :smiley: i have in plan to add more doors anyway xD

On 22/2/2018 at 4:53 PM, MajorHangover said:

i can't find desire animations

Greetings MajorHangover.

Have you find it  ?

On 24/2/2018 at 11:05 AM, Darkening Demise said:

No More Space is what you call a cluster fuck. Must've been a challenge animating that one.

Greetings Darkening Demise.

Ahahahah yes you right really challenging.

On 24/2/2018 at 11:18 AM, chora said:

besides the first time lesbian do you have any other lesbian animations? if so i can't find them

Greetings chora.

Try "Overwhelming Love" FF on DoubleBed. It's another lesbian animation really beautiful, belive me. :smiley:

Patreon_Exclusive_BLU.jpg

New Releases On Patreon!

"Bound",  "Erectile Dysfuntion" & "Silver"

Bound MF Slapping STAGE 1

Bound MF Rough Anal STAGE 2

Erectile Dysfunction

Silver MF STAGE 1

bound1.gifbound2.gifdisfunction1.gifsilver1.gif

Thank you very much!!

16 hours ago, handsupgirl said:

Hi. What is the name of this animation? I am trying to find it, but it is really difficult because there are so many files.

https://imgbox.com/LYK3VtvY

I mean, what is the name of the file itself. I have found some counter files, but they are not this one. I am looking for both the female and male files.

Greetings handsupgirl.

That animation is for "Stove" not for Counter xD

First off, Thank you for your work.

I like your animations, but I seem to be having an issue. I'm not sure if it's a WW setting or not, but more often than not I'll attempts a MFF encounter and the animation that loads is MMF so one of the females is being treated as a male. In WW I have the treat females as both, and treat males as both disabled, so I'm not sure where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

On 26/2/2018 at 11:38 PM, Nothsor said:

First off, Thank you for your work.

I like your animations, but I seem to be having an issue. I'm not sure if it's a WW setting or not, but more often than not I'll attempts a MFF encounter and the animation that loads is MMF so one of the females is being treated as a male. In WW I have the treat females as both, and treat males as both disabled, so I'm not sure where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Greetings Nothsor.

Can you please  tell me the name of that animations so i can check XML if everythings is right ? Thanks  :smiley:

On 27/2/2018 at 1:06 AM, ponnysugar said:

i like your animation that you have make , could you pls make more gay animations ?

Thanks ponnysugar. :smiley: i'm glad you like it. about more gay animations yes i will see :smiley:

5 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings Nothsor.

Can you please  tell me the name of that animations so i can check XML if everythings is right ? Thanks  :smiley:

Thanks ponnysugar. :smiley: i'm glad you like it. about more gay animations yes i will see :smiley:

If you get around to making those gay animations, will you please add some breast movements to them in case anyone wants to use them for intersexed characters?

3 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

If you get around to making those gay animations, will you please add some breast movements to them in case anyone wants to use them for intersexed characters?

Once i use a Futa mannequins exacly for this reason, but then with movable penis and tongue i had to let it go. :frown:  At this point i should find someone that transfer bones from rig with tongue and penis bones to the rig with physics i use, and then transfer also the mesh.