Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

I can not seem to download this, every time I try it wont save as a rar file and some message pops up?? Any help?

Greetings gonikole. You mean that download start but have an error during the download ? Or the download start and finish but you are unable to open the rar ?

Hey again!

I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system.

Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things:

- Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML?

- Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again?

Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.

Greetings TURBODRIVER.

If you tell me how write two WWIDs, the first options is not a problem for me. ;) Don't waste your time in building somethings not so important ( i don't think there are a lot of animations in custom location)

By the way the correct way for the XML is this ?:

<T n="animation_locations">NONE, 3745060924517378681, NONE, "ANOTHERCODE"</T> <!-- treadMill -->

<T n="animation_custom_locations">3745060924517378681, "ANOTHERCODE"</T> <!-- treadMill -->

I am already done with the next WWID system, but I don't know when I will release it, would be cool if today, but I doubt it. I will let everyone know when it happens.

And as azmodan22 said, you use the second one, but you can use both at once. Just don't put the code in the 'animation_locations', it doesn't do anything there, codes only go to 'animation_custom_locations' field.

I am already done with the next WWID system, but I don't know when I will release it, would be cool if today, but I doubt it. I will let everyone know when it happens.

And as azmodan22 said, you use the second one, but you can use both at once. Just don't put the code in the 'animation_locations', it doesn't do anything there, codes only go to 'animation_custom_locations' field.

If you fix the problem im wait your next update then ;) thanks TURBODRIVER.

Hey!

The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things.

Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already.

Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again!

Hey!
The new WickedWhims update (1.1.2.068.2/1.1.2.070) is out and again changed how objects IDs works. This time WWID is independent of system architecture and few other things.
Once again, if you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to new WWIDs.
Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object, but you should know this already.
Sorry for the trouble one more and hopefully we don't need to go through this again!

Thanks TURBODRIVER. One more question i occur in a strange bug and don't know if my fault or something other. I made an animations in blender and all works fine but in game animations are desync.

This is animations in blender:

jrtet60.gif

and this in game:

MvkckBu.gif

Hey!

Thanks TURBODRIVER. One more question i occur in a strange bug and don't know if my fault or something other. I made an animations in blender and all works fine but in game animations are desync.

jrtet60.gif

and this in game:

MvkckBu.gif

I don't know if anybody told you that, but if you're using direct Imgur links nobody can see them, Imgur banned LoversLab from displaying images. You need to post links to Imgur or change your hosting.

About the animation, make sure amount of frames and duration is the same for both animations. I've updated my tutorial to reflect that issue, so have a read.

Hey!

jrtet60.gif

and this in game:

MvkckBu.gif

I don't know if anybody told you that, but if you're using direct Imgur links nobody can see them, Imgur banned LoversLab from displaying images. You need to post links to Imgur or change your hosting.

About the animation, make sure amount of frames and duration is the same for both animations. I've updated my tutorial to reflect that issue, so have a read.

Ok i will see the updated guide thanks TURBODRIVER. And for imgur i know about that and is for this reason that i post a link in the first page for seeing imgur image on loverslab.

And for imgur i know about that and is for this reason that i post a link in the first page for seeing imgur image on loverslab.

But any other image you post can't be seen. Even the one in your signature.

I see your updated guide and all is correct every animations have the same keyframes duration etc.. don't know why is desync. And about imgur if you follow this short guide on lovers lab   you don't have any problem in see all imgur's image on loverslab.

And for imgur i know about that and is for this reason that i post a link in the first page for seeing imgur image on loverslab.

I see your updated guide and all is correct every animations have the same keyframes duration etc.. don't know why is desync. And about imgur if you follow this short guide on lovers lab   you don't have any problem in see all imgur's image on loverslab.

Okay, but don't assume that everybody is using this because it's less convenient to install a plugin than just see working images.

Okay, but don't assume that everybody is using this because it's less convenient to install a plugin than just see working images.

i know infact i was thinking an alternative but don't know which service use.. tinypics is good ? Thanks.

But about the animations desync you thinks is some problem related to others reason ?

i know infact i was thinking an alternative but don't know which service use.. tinypics is good ? Thanks.

But about the animations desync you thinks is some problem related to others reason ?

No idea, there could be something wrong in Blender, there could be something wrong in S4S, maybe that was just a coincidence and WW didn't sync it because of lag in the game?

New update for you LoversLab community! 3 new animations

• MF Vaginal M Handjob on Hottub 1VpFy.gif
  • MFM Vaginal On Hottub 2VpFz.gif
  • MFM Climax On Hottub 3VpFT.gif

Also fix the custom location with the new version of wickedwhims!

Also Change the image hosting from Imgur to UltraIMG tell me if GIF working well ! :D

New update also on Patreon with the Hottub animation but adding one girl

VpFq.gifVpFl.gifVpFr.gif

If you like my work join me on patreon!

Thank you for your excellent work .. I have a question for you .. can you make animations by caressing the nipples?

Thanks julior. about your question i can, but breasts in The Sims 4 are modifiable so if i made an animations like this and you have a sim with big breasts the finger or face clipping through the breast.

Guest Redabyss

Big shout out for Lupo: not only he improved DRASTICALLY, but he's superfast and superdedicated, he really deserves support and he made me happy more than one time.

Thank you for your excellent work .. I have a question for you .. can you make animations by caressing the nipples?

Thanks julior. about your question i can, but breasts in The Sims 4 are modifiable so if i made an animations like this and you have a sim with big breasts the finger or face clipping through the breast.

I guess thats why the breastfeeding animations might never happen then.Ive been looking for someone to try those.

I downloaded the .rar without any problems, but I can not unpack it. I tried with Winzip and Express Zip.

Try WinRaR Akkin it's free. Let me know if works ;)

WinRAR tells me: end of archive incorrect.

What is bizarre is that I had no problem downloading and opening the v1.8

Big shout out for Lupo: not only he improved DRASTICALLY, but he's superfast and superdedicated, he really deserves support and he made me happy more than one time.

You are too kind redabyss!! Thanks :D :D :D

I guess thats why the breastfeeding animations might never happen then.Ive been looking for someone to try those.

Look this it is one of mine animations and you can see what happen if sims have to big breast.. Of course if you want you can change the size of breast and works. VVfc.gif

I downloaded the .rar without any problems, but I can not unpack it. I tried with Winzip and Express Zip.

Try WinRaR Akkin it's free. Let me know if works ;)

WinRAR tells me: end of archive incorrect.

What is bizarre is that I had no problem downloading and opening the v1.8

I just download the file and work well for me extracted with winrar.. Try using another browser Akkin ;) let me know if works  :D