Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

On 6/20/2021 at 4:03 PM, maiziehunt said:

it wouldn't let me download the mod it said it has a password protection on it and i needed a password extract and move to mod folder

the password is imokwithoffensiveanimations , as has been said on both this forum several times and on the page for the mods.

First, I love your animations. Well done. Second, for some reason the animations that require the chrome dildo aren't working for me.  I have the set installed and can find them/purchase them in the game, but the animations associated with them aren't showing up.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 6:14 PM, MaybellineL'Oreal said:

Noir's penis and Simdulgence's  penis are not compatible with the animations.

For example, the oral sex boss animation has both of them not fitting in the hand and mouth position. Am I doing something wrong? Or does this only work with wickedwhims Default penis?

Other penis have different shape and form, so yes, it possible that doesn't fit to female hands or can cause clipping ?

On 7/5/2021 at 1:28 AM, uhhuhyup77 said:

When I use either of the animations and try to launch the game, it pops up with an error that the packages need to be removed? Is there a way I can troubleshoot this? The password for the offensive pack worked and let me unpack it, but neither package are "allowed" with the game launch apparently.

Have you manage to solve the problem uhhuhyup77 ? ?

On 7/6/2021 at 7:57 AM, lht1982 said:

First, I love your animations. Well done. Second, for some reason the animations that require the chrome dildo aren't working for me.  I have the set installed and can find them/purchase them in the game, but the animations associated with them aren't showing up.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you so much ? About the dildo.. In theory if for example you want to start "ToySkill" you only need to have the chrome dildo installed, there is no need to place somewhere.

622818204_LLAnimationsmod.png.4df488e95d1302133afaa620a733fb4e.png

Greetings Everyone.

I hope to find you well, and I hope that my new animations makes feels better! ?

Hope you will enjoy them!

Stay Safe! ❤

- Changelog -

Animations Added:

Added "Ex5Some3Some" Animation (MMF - Double Bed)

Added "SpicyPassion" Animation (MFM - Double Bed)

Added "Passionate Love" Animation (MF - Floor)

Added "Passionate Love Lesbian" Animation (FF - Floor)

Added "Toilet Fun" Animation (M/F - Toilet)

Added "Goddess Fertility" Animation (MF - Statue (Romantic Garden DLC))

Added "Finger Love SIDE" Animation (F - Double Bed)

Added "HerBody" Animation (F - Mirror)

Added "HandSelf" Animation (M - Double Bed)

-----

You can download latest version from here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3466-lupobianco-animations-for-wickedwhims-july-2021/

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

2100968891_LLPatreonsAnimationsmod.png.eb7cb7176a2d0cfddbc7fd015a7c2f9d.png

In case you are interested in more animations you can find more of them on my Patreon's Page! ❤

"Classical Doggy" Animation - 6 Stages - MF/MM - DOUBLE BED

----------------------------------------

21WEECzq_o.gif3xLwoPZt_o.gifK4j511IE_o.gif0raTce9b_o.gifAPT8cGpL_o.gifeX8JGHHA_o.gif

--------------------

"Doubled" Animation - 4 Stages - MMF - SOFA

VO8x4nkW_o.gifNWiFfKHY_o.gifCcFxDekm_o.gifErbE4UIL_o.gif

--------------------

"Endless Sex" Animation - 6 Stages - MFFF - DOUBLE BED

BaHqQ0pY_o.gifrgjnME5d_o.gifFBwZTjhf_o.gifuhJokQTW_o.gifImya7Jnu_o.gifDTZ4NcsY_o.gif

--------------------

"Flexibility" Animation - 5 Stages - MF - FLOOR

kIflYgoT_o.gifxDvIfay1_o.gifnHTfDLDm_o.gifJFnjaRFW_o.gifyBiPqOOU_o.gif

--------------------

"Holding Love" Animation - 8 Stages - MF/MM - DOUBLE BED

TdgMCCuI_o.gifIPXfgrgE_o.gifN7kOEf4T_o.gifEhmVq2cD_o.gifxmAemOv9_o.gifjSFGe6eY_o.giflhx8CnNI_o.gifK5Dhmgaz_o.gif

--------------------

"Self Fuck" Animation - 3 Stages - M - FLOOR

OkMteoYM_o.gifGqSa9rXW_o.gifFxWc83gV_o.gif

--------------------

"Self Slurp" Animation - 3 Stages - M - FLOOR

xwYidORz_o.gifxBcHwkKv_o.gifo558nRiQ_o.gif

--------------------

"Self Suck" Animation - 4 Stages - M - DOUBLE BED

Xy2MiJbA_o.gifPFuMwgim_o.gifKYZTQHdl_o.gif6TTOHDCP_o.gif

--------------------

Hope you like it!

And don't forget to follow this topic and my twitter.png.3c6c23e7482c3be6cd5213a8856a6e7a.png so you will always keep updated.

If you like my work and want support me Join me on Patreon, where you can find much more awesome animations! downloads_logomark_color_on_coral.png.2f0f54a48e196aa5166356a2f30a1962.png

Thanks! ❤️

Edited by lupobianco

Thanks lupo, the new animations look great.

Quick question: In the MFFM XXX Pre-Production Film double bed animations it appears that one of the sims should be holding a video camera, but in my game their hands are empty and the camera does not appear. If a CC object is required can you point me in the right direction so that I can download it? I didn't see any reference to a video camera in the readme files or anywhere on LL.

Thanks in advance. 

15 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Thanks for the update, Lupo, and I hope that this finds you doing well. Keep doing what you are doing!

Stay safe out there!

?

Thank you GreyMouse! I hope that you will enjoy the new animations! ?

9 hours ago, Kairios said:

So I'm trying to install the offensive animations mod but it's asking for a password, is this behind a paywall of sorts or am I missing it elsewhere?

It's writed everywhere in truth ? BTW the password is           imokwithoffensiveanimations

9 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Read back in this threat to get your answer.

Read More

Thanks B10HAZARD ?

8 hours ago, AdriftAtSea said:

Thanks lupo, the new animations look great.

Quick question: In the MFFM XXX Pre-Production Film double bed animations it appears that one of the sims should be holding a video camera, but in my game their hands are empty and the camera does not appear. If a CC object is required can you point me in the right direction so that I can download it? I didn't see any reference to a video camera in the readme files or anywhere on LL.

Thanks in advance. 

Thanks AdriftAtSea ? about XXX films animations, it's uses DLC object, camera I think is from the celebrity DLC and one sims use a drone. Maybe it for this reasons that a sims doesn't hold nothing.

2 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Thanks AdriftAtSea ? about XXX films animations, it's uses DLC object, camera I think is from the celebrity DLC and one sims use a drone. Maybe it for this reasons that a sims doesn't hold nothing.

Ah, OK. Sorry, I didn't even consider that the object might be from a content pack that I don't own. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup:

Edited by AdriftAtSea
On 6/6/2021 at 12:31 PM, IamGreatBoy said:

Hey don't want to be a idiot or anything but in the "Toy Skill F Masturbation" I do not see the dildo, I'm assuming I'm missing a download or something, if i am can somebody help at all?

Edt: figured it out, sorry I'm a dummy

About the "Toy Skill F Masturbation" animation...I have the set installed, but I still don't see where the problem is. Have any suggestions?

On 7/22/2021 at 3:29 AM, insanew0lf1990 said:

About the "Toy Skill F Masturbation" animation...I have the set installed, but I still don't see where the problem is. Have any suggestions?

so you downloaded the dildo set but it's not showing up or did you not download the dildo set?

On 7/22/2021 at 9:29 AM, insanew0lf1990 said:

download "chromedildo.package" you only need this file, put them inside your sims4 mod folder and then you should see the Toy skill animations let me know ?

Just now, 3ndlessPaths said:

Is there a guide for the offensive animations’ locations? For the vast majority (ther ae) I haven’t noticed them in the 

Sorry, hit submit by accident (mobile). I know it is working because two of the offensive animations are usable (double bed based), but I haven’t noticed any of the rest. Is there a guide for the correct locations to trigger them as options?