Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

13 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Everyone, I re-write it again ? The correct password is   "imokwithoffensiveanimations" (without quotes).

No spaces, No quotes, No caps and No parentheses.

Sorry if this has caused so much trouble ?.

dont worry its not your fault, if people bothered to read the actual comments instead of all just complaining about the same thing there wouldnt be any confusion, people are just lazy i guess ?‍♂️

22 hours ago, KitKat49 said:

Just stumbled upon Mods and yours will surely make my game more interesting ? thank you!

Thank you so much for your words KitKat49 ?

20 hours ago, KaTrIn88 said:

hey, PSW is not working :(((

imokwithoffensiveanimations

18 hours ago, GreyMouse said:

Thanks, Lupo, and Happy New Year.

?

You too GreyMouse ?

Hi Lupo. Just a little feedback on the repackaging.

I really liked the old RedSteamy shower sequence. I thought that one was really well done - it might be worth keeping. Plus yours are the only animations that actually refresh hygiene, so I'm reluctant to lose your basic shower scenes.

I also like the very old and completely ridiculous The Challenge. It's unrealistic and silly, but fun! Yes, the animation is a bit stiff, but there are some new animators out who are creating animations even stiffer than that one. And again, you had some of the very few group animations available for the living chair.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for all your work!

Thanks for the update, Lupo. I don't know what's with all of the Hopplah but I downloaded the latest update without any problems. Though, I am no longer a Patron of yours but I do plan on re-pledging. I have to confess your work is amongst some of the BEST in the WW community. You make a large verity of animations that others don't. That is what makes you better than a lot of some of the others. Please continue to create these wonderful animations.

On 1/13/2021 at 4:12 AM, ThisGhost said:

Hi Lupo. Just a little feedback on the repackaging.

I really liked the old RedSteamy shower sequence. I thought that one was really well done - it might be worth keeping. Plus yours are the only animations that actually refresh hygiene, so I'm reluctant to lose your basic shower scenes.

I also like the very old and completely ridiculous The Challenge. It's unrealistic and silly, but fun! Yes, the animation is a bit stiff, but there are some new animators out who are creating animations even stiffer than that one. And again, you had some of the very few group animations available for the living chair.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for all your work!

Thank you so much ThisGhost, this is the exact reason why I keep the LEgacy pack for this month. I don't think I will readd "the challenge" ? it too odd ? But about redstemy I like it too, but the male use the old fat penis that comes with movable bones, and it will clipping with the female mouth. But I can rework it since the idea was very good. thank for your advice btw ?

On 1/13/2021 at 4:59 AM, Uusxx said:

Thanks for the update, Lupo. I don't know what's with all of the Hopplah but I downloaded the latest update without any problems. Though, I am no longer a Patron of yours but I do plan on re-pledging. I have to confess your work is amongst some of the BEST in the WW community. You make a large verity of animations that others don't. That is what makes you better than a lot of some of the others. Please continue to create these wonderful animations.

Thank you so much for your words Uusxx, they really inspire me thank you! ❤

On 1/13/2021 at 9:45 AM, JonyPink said:

Thanks a lot lupobianco, It is incredible to see how your animations have evolved until today, which are at the first level. Great Job!!

Thank you so much JonyPinkYes ? you right, and I'm glad you notice it. ? I think that the say "practice makes perfect" is right ?

On 1/12/2021 at 9:05 PM, Dranok said:

The password shown does not have the s at the end of amimation add the s and your good

Yes I know Dranok ? I will fix it soon ?

Removed many old animations that used old RIG and were incompatible with modern standard, and many very old animations that I could't find it quality enough.

Hey Lupo! I'm glad you decided to put things in order in your animations. I like many of your animations but some of them (I guess some old ones) are really poor quality (we all started from something more or less ugly, lol) and honestly I wouldn't like to use them.

A couple of questions if I may. What are legacy animations? And are offensive animations good quality?

On 1/15/2021 at 12:07 PM, wild_guy said:

Hey Lupo! I'm glad you decided to put things in order in your animations. I like many of your animations but some of them (I guess some old ones) are really poor quality (we all started from something more or less ugly, lol) and honestly I wouldn't like to use them.

A couple of questions if I may. What are legacy animations? And are offensive animations good quality?

Greetings wild_guy ?

I removed A LOT of my old animations the legacy pack will be removed on february and it is there, only in case someone want some animations back.

About the aggressive animations, I kept only the good ones ?

On 1/17/2021 at 4:01 PM, Vanecessary said:

Hey, Boo! Thanks for giving us the chance to download your older animations. I really wish Animators would keep all of their work because I know you guys spend a long time making them. No need to throw them away. ?

I second this!

On 1/17/2021 at 10:01 PM, Vanecessary said:

Hey, Boo! Thanks for giving us the chance to download your older animations. I really wish Animators would keep all of their work because I know you guys spend a long time making them. No need to throw them away. ?

Greetings Vanecessary ?

Well, in truth the Legacy pack will be there only for January, on February I will remove it.

First, because I will update only the 2.3.3 from now on and having both files will cause the "duplicate animations error".

Second, the legacy pack contain a lot of old animations that use the old penis that now with the actual penis that comes with WW it will clipping a lot.

and third, because the legacy still have the offensive animations included.

5 hours ago, lupobianco said:

Greetings Vanecessary ?

Well, in truth the Legacy pack will be there only for January, on February I will remove it.

First, because I will update only the 2.3.3 from now on and having both files will cause the "duplicate animations error".

Second, the legacy pack contain a lot of old animations that use the old penis that now with the actual penis that comes with WW it will clipping a lot.

and third, because the legacy still have the offensive animations included.

Understood, boo. Thanks for explaining. ❤️

On 1/25/2021 at 4:44 PM, April7739 said:

I think I got confused.

Which files should I download in order to have ALL your animations?

You should download the 2.3.3 if you want my updated animations. If you are ok with offensive animations you can download the "Offensive Animation" pack too. LEGACY will be delete on February ?

54 minutes ago, April7739 said:

This is what I'm wondering.  I feel like I'm missing some animations in my game ever since I just downloaded 2.3.3

If you only downloaded 2.3.3, you will be missing some animations that were in the Legacy Pack.

On 1/27/2021 at 2:31 PM, yuzumint said:

heya, these all seem great, but may i ask what exactly are "offensive" animations? 

Not sure but some animations that make many people feel mad/angry/etc.

This is what the author said about it.

Offensive Pack Animations.(This pack include some animations that can be offensive for many. Download at your own risk)

What I can might have a guess about them are that there are some animations that aren't fit to real life's morale problem.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:08 AM, April7739 said:

If I only download 2.3.3., will there be certain animations from the Legacy one that I don't have access to?

If you only downloaded 2.3.3, you will be missing some animations that were in the Legacy Pack.