Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

Greeting Everyone i start a Patron for all who want support me and want some extra animations!
The first pack for Patrons include 6 new animations.

There are 6 animations split in two packs for those who don't like FutaGay.

Non Futa-Gay Pack Animations Contains:

Vaginal On Tapisroulant MF

FEHRdQG.gif
Oraljob On ChairLiving MF

sb8bwAW.gif
Teasing On Chairdining MF FemDom 1

lOLpjQF.gif
Oraljob On Chairdining MF FemDom 2

bDZ6yKo.gif

Futa-Gay Pack Animations Contains:

Handjob On Loveseat MM Masturbateachother 1

I9V01GL.gif
Anal On Loveseat MM 2

PTv9jPl.gif

I really hope that you like my work and think about support me on Patreon! Thanks for everyone.

Guest Redabyss

Hey lupo, I'm sorry, i forgot to say that there's one problem w/ the Patreon version: the animations' name is blank! 

Also, I wanted to ask if you may add a "choking" sound (for blowjobs) only when simmettes choke, while instead add more normal/sexier sounds for normal blowjob :)

Hey lupo, I'm sorry, i forgot to say that there's one problem w/ the Patreon version: the animations' name is blank! 

Also, I wanted to ask if you may add a "choking" sound (for blowjobs) only when simmettes choke, while instead add more normal/sexier sounds for normal blowjob :)

Please don't say it :(  i literally spend all the morning in solve that damn problem about the name blank and the last time i check it works.. Sorry i think i solved that problem i will see it now and try to solve it! About the sound i must find that sound in the list of sound :D

Thank you for your work:)

Just... I downloaded today's version just minutes ago and I noticed that "Floor mirror" animatioins won't manifest themselves. The rest is present, only two recent ones are totally absent (no choice window when highlighting any of floor mirrors). Does anybody else has the problem?

Just... I downloaded today's version just minutes ago and I noticed that "Floor mirror" animatioins won't manifest themselves. The rest is present, only two recent ones are totally absent (no choice window when highlighting any of floor mirrors). Does anybody else has the problem?

Try using the same of the gif. Let me know if work.

Yes, this one works. THX:)

Yes, this one works. THX:)

No problem. :D

Hi redabyss maybe i fix the blank animations name issue on patreon animations can you test it please? :D

New animations on Patreon join if you like my work and only for today the request are open(on patreon). Soon i will release a 1 animation for the LoversLab Community.

Here New Animations:

Oraljob On Floor MFF Femdom 1

YWvJYA5.gif

Vaginal On Floor MFF Femdom 2

CiYqYzd.gif

Handjob On Floor MFF Femdom Climax

IPAmSDs.gif

Handjob On DoubleBed MFF 1 (requested)

o7P6gy0.gif

Oraljob On DoubleBed MFF Climax

yHZjck2.gif

New update released 1.6 with two new animations.

I also updated the Animations for Patron with new 8 animations. If you like my work support me on Patreon! Thanks to everyone. :D

Here the list of new animations you can find GIF on first page.

Patrons Animations are:

• Footjob On Loveseat MF 1
  • Oraljob On Loveseat MF 2
  • Vaginal On Loveseat MF 3
  • Climax On Loveseat MF 4
  • Handjob On Loveseat MMF 1
  • Oraljob On Loveseat MMF 2
  • Vaginal On Loveseat MMF 3
  • Climax On Loveseat MMF 4

LoversLab Animations are:

• Handjob from back On Mirror MF
  • Anal On ChairLiving MM

Just an update as test for the new version of WickedWhims. Im trying some test with strapon by azmoda22 as you can see in the photo. By the way new animations is:

• Oraljob On Floor MFF Badgirl 1 6l2DJCi.gif

With the new update now is possibile using female with strapon or normal male.

I also rewrite the XML of the pack now the climax animations are in the Climax category, this change that if you set in wickedwhims: "end animations on Climax" when the stage reach the ClimaxAnimations after that animations the sex will be interrupted automatically. Hope you understand! :D

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

Hey!

With the most recent release of WickedWhims (1.1.2.068.1/1.1.2.069) the way individual objects are identified changed and any used custom locations won't work anymore. Any use of objects GUIDs is now deprecated. If you want to continue using custom locations in your animations you are required to change them to WWIDs.

Updated tutorial of Creating WickedWhims Animation XML File in point 4.8 explains how to obtain objects WWID of an object.

Sorry for the trouble!

Ok Thanks TURBODRIVER :)

Hey again!

I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system.

Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things:

- Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML?

- Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again?

Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.

Hey again!

I come with some bad new either way, so let's see what you prefer. You're one of the creators that already updated your animations for the new WWID system.

Since I implemented WWIDs, a really bad thing that was found out is that objects WWID is different between 32-bit and 64-bit architecture you're running. This means two things:

- Would you prefer to get WWID of objects on both 32-bit and 64-bit (you need to run the game twice, in 32 and then 64 bit version) and enter both 32-bit and 64-bit WWID versions in your animations XML?

- Would you prefer me to create new WWID system which will be the same for both 32-bit and 64-bit and then update your animations again?

Both situations require you to update animations (if you haven't already done it for both 32-bit and 64-bit), but clearly, the first option is more work for you.

Greetings TURBODRIVER.

If you tell me how write two WWIDs, the first options is not a problem for me. ;) Don't waste your time in building somethings not so important ( i don't think there are a lot of animations in custom location)

By the way the correct way for the XML is this ?:

<T n="animation_locations">NONE, 3745060924517378681, NONE, "ANOTHERCODE"</T> <!-- treadMill -->

<T n="animation_custom_locations">3745060924517378681, "ANOTHERCODE"</T> <!-- treadMill -->