Ooh LaLa - Jiggly Butts, Pussy Tugs and Belly Bulges

12 hours ago, ilion said:

I am having a strange case of neck gap on lower than 100 weight and by scrounging the net its says its probably skeleton related. I am not sure but is it possible this mod started doing it? I am going insane trying to find out the culprit in MO.

Also using naturalistic.

Weights lower than 100 tend to have more issue with the mesh than the skeleton. Just use your sculpt tab and ever so slightly pull the bottom neck seam downward. Simplest fix I know without banging your head, or redoing everything.

On 3/29/2018 at 5:51 AM, Hotey said:

Hello, I can not achieve the result as in a video with a troll, the stomach does not move from the penetration of the troll from me, so my question may need a special skeleton for 115, 129 or 242 dice, and maybe the textures need special and which body specifically cbbe or unp It is necessary that it was like a video of a collision of the abdomen penetration, thank you in advance for the answer.

The XML is designed with UUNP in mind, and using the UUNP special weight paints. They should be the initial weights included when installing UUNP.

On 2/11/2018 at 12:08 AM, LabelDegree said:

Im still not sure on how to get belly bulging to work is there like a certain type of body that the pussy tugging and belly bulging needs to work?

Make sure you are using UUNP special with it's included weigh

On 1/12/2018 at 4:39 PM, noreg said:

I'm using unique bodies by race, so i have cosio and uunp bodies ingame.

Must i attach your specific xml to the uunp-baseshape and the cbbe-xml to the cosio baseshape?

I'm not sure. I've never used that mod. I suppose trying wouldn't hurt anything.

On 1/13/2018 at 10:34 PM, Phanvakhai said:

Wew, i did everything, Install Naturalistic, then Install this mod, but it doesn't work for me, I don't have any ideal. 

I run FNIS after installing this.

Load Oder:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 8  8 ApachiiHairMales.esm
 9  9 hdtHighHeel.esm
10  a Heels Sound.esm
11  b Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
12  c SexLab.esm
13  d SexLabAroused.esm
14  e ZaZAnimationPack.esm
15  f Devious Devices - Assets.esm
16 10 Devious Devices - Integration.esm
17 11 Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
18 12 DeviousFramework.esm
19 13 CreatureFramework.esm
20 14 SkyUI.esp
21 15 FNIS.esp
22 16 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
23 17 RaceMenu.esp
24 18 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
25 19 babes combined.esp
26 1a AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
27 1b Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
28 1c BetterFreeCamera.esp
29 1d Dark Face Bug Fix.esp
30 1e DW.esp
31 1f FadeTattoos.esp
32 20 FNIS_PCEA2.esp
33 21 Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
34 22 Luxury Collection.esp
35 23 LyPlayerVoice.esp
36 24 Player Blink Fix.esp
37 25 RapeTattoos.esp
38 26 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
39 27 SexLab Extra Voices.esp
40 28 SexLabDefeat.esp
41 29 SexLabMatchMaker.esp
42 2a SexLabSquirtR.esp
43 2b SexLabTools.esp
44 2c SGEyebrows.esp
45 2d SLAnimLoader.esp
46 2e SlaveTats.esp
47 2f SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
48 30 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
49 31 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
50 32 XPMSE.esp
51 33 YunDao_Hdt_V2.1.esp
52 34 Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
53 35 Captured Dreams.esp
54 36 animal_mansion_redux.esp
55 37 Liliane.esp
56 38 Luxury Collection Vendor.esp
57 39 DanceTogether.esp
58 3a Devious Deviants.esp
59 3b Devious Devices - Equip.esp
60 3c EstrusChaurus.esp
61 3d FixedYourShitTodd.esp
62 3e GagSFX.esp
63 3f GagSFXDawnguard.esp
64 40 GagSFXDragonborn.esp
65 41 GagSFXHearthfires.esp
66 42 Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
67 43 zzEstrus.esp
68 44 FNISspells.esp
69 45 SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
70 46 GGFriendlyWhore.esp
71 47 CD - Female Embassy Guards.esp
72 48 SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
73 49 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
74 4a SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
75 4b SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
76 4c HentaiCreatures.esp
77 4d SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
78 4e MoreNastyCritters.esp
79 4f SLALAnimObj.esp
80 50 HavokCollisionObject.esp
81 51 UIExtensions.esp
82 52 SOSRaceMenu.esp
83 53 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

HDT work fine, but collision doesn't work for creature, I'm using MNC 8.0. XML is attached to body and I've already built tri files for each part.

Sry for bad English.

I can't particularly remember if I used stevierages creatures (he says they are outdated but they have always worked for me) or bazingas. I'd suggest to try both (separately, of course) and see how it goes. Be sure you are using UUNP special with it's included weights

You mean using the sculpt in racemenu right? I can then save it the nif and apply it to npcs?

Will try. Thanks man.

UPDATE, I actually solved the issue. It was neither the skeleton, npc replacer overwrite extravaganza or bad weighting, it was bodyslide being funny, deleting old presets and creating new ones fresh after bodyslide reinstall took care of the neck gap. To any people out there scratching their heads, might help.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone happen to know how I might go about combining the belly bulging from this XML set with everything else from the Natrualistic XML set? With Naturalistic, I get a lot of movement with the breasts, but no bulging. With this set, I get almost no movement with the breasts (I suspect it's their huge size playing against collision), but good bulging. 

I've taken a look at each in JFF, but all I've really noticed so far is that OLL has an HDT.xml where Naturalistic does not.

• 1 month later...

Is this mod outdated?---

I ask for a simple reason..

First it overwrites XPMSE files ...I do not like it..but did it any way...

Second I see a lot more Balls stretching as usual...

Third Brest movement is a lot lower the normal, in some cases almost static...

Fourth there are 3 files for download I suppose this Ooh-la-la; bulges and tugs its the main file , ...

Fifth What are the other files optional???

• 3 months later...

So this should work with a CBBE HDT body as well?

Previous posts seem to imply that, but they were also made before the update that implemented belly bulging, so I'm not sure.

I'd just like to be clear before I either install this as is or go through the hassle of converting everything to UUNP in bodyslide.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I was wondering what file in your mod needs to be edited in order to make the penis collision object affect the belly node more? Is that doable? I've been researching it a bit and i've already got your skeleton.nif and bazingas xml open.

I'm sure it's one of these.

I've already got the mod it's self working, have managed to get it working with both cbbe as well as uunp. The bulge is just a bit too small for my taste ^^

**I've found HDT belly[284] in the skeleton, is there something there I can modify to make it deform more?

8083abb9a7.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 4:48 AM, scivirus said:

why are you use  two CapsuleShape's for the upper arm node?" @downjonsie ..oh by the way  Vag XML is strait up Copy from Cosio with some minor changes  ..i know because i made it 

The vag XML is Stevierages. Not yours. and shared with permission, edited to react to the edited skeletons of certain beasts more properly. Cosio doesn't even play well with UUNP, which I explicitly stated is required for this XML. I didnt exchange anything in the skeleton either, only modified ragdoll radius, also permissioned by Groovtama. Nothing in my modifications are shared without permission.

On 6/10/2018 at 8:42 AM, Bullfye said:

Is this mod outdated?---

I ask for a simple reason..

First it overwrites XPMSE files ...I do not like it..but did it any way...

Second I see a lot more Balls stretching as usual...

Third Brest movement is a lot lower the normal, in some cases almost static...

Fourth there are 3 files for download I suppose this Ooh-la-la; bulges and tugs its the main file , ...

Fifth What are the other files optional???

It overwrite his skeleton, because this uses his skeleton, with edits for earlier belly collision detection (how I achieved the bulging) and flimsier ragdolling limbs. 

It should still work if groovtama hasn't updated his skeleton (or if he has, if you're not using any mods that require his most recent update).I haven't played skyrim in a very long time so I do not know anymore. Sorry. Why balls are stretching, i do not know. I didnt make any edits to make hdt or skeleton. Breast movement is low because I was considering my characters c cup, not everyone else's ddddd cup lol. The top one should always be the most up to date

On 1/3/2019 at 9:08 AM, Monkito said:

This mod is canceled,  right ?
To bad it sounds very interesting.

Not particularly, but it's not updated either (that is, if groovtama has updated his skeleton mod since the last release). If he hasn't, everything should work just fine 

On 5/19/2019 at 4:08 PM, killopkie said:

I was wondering what file in your mod needs to be edited in order to make the penis collision object affect the belly node more? Is that doable? I've been researching it a bit and i've already got your skeleton.nif and bazingas xml open.

I'm sure it's one of these.

I've already got the mod it's self working, have managed to get it working with both cbbe as well as uunp. The bulge is just a bit too small for my taste ^^

**I've found HDT belly[284] in the skeleton, is there something there I can modify to make it deform more?

8083abb9a7.png

Sorry. You can edit the skeleton node and move it down more. This will affect the mesh and make your characters belly button appear lower but there is a second node you can edit to fix that, but I forget what one it was. You can always experiment. The hdt is connected to skeleton for collision detection and by lowering the belly node, you'll get the desired affect 

You could also edit the base penis nodes of creatures so they will hit the belly detection box a bit sooner. But if it's going too soon, the hdt boxes will pass each other eventually and the belly will look weird. I think (but dont remenber) I edited this for close to max bulge without jittering.

On 4/22/2018 at 7:11 AM, Kathonica said:

Would anyone happen to know how I might go about combining the belly bulging from this XML set with everything else from the Natrualistic XML set? With Naturalistic, I get a lot of movement with the breasts, but no bulging. With this set, I get almost no movement with the breasts (I suspect it's their huge size playing against collision), but good bulging. 

I've taken a look at each in JFF, but all I've really noticed so far is that OLL has an HDT.xml where Naturalistic does not.

You can just use my edited skeletons. I dont remember if bazingas has the belly hdt or not, but the bulging is achieved moreso from my skeletons than the actual hdt xml

11 hours ago, downjonsie said:

The vag XML is Stevieragesïğż. Not yours. and shared with permission, edited to react to the edited skeletons of certain beasts more properly. Cosio doesn't even play well with UUNP, which I explicitly stated is required for this XML. I didnt exchange anything in the skeleton either, only modified ragdoll radius, also permissioned by Groovtama. Nothing in my modifications are shared without permission.

where do you think he got it from >>OH CoSio is for CoSio not uunp >that why the Vag  Collsion  Boxes are Very specific  to for of the MEsh  ..AND  yours so happens to be exactly the same ..i don't care  about permission just Recognition

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/29/2019 at 6:02 PM, downjonsie said:

Sorry. You can edit the skeleton node and move it down more. This will affect the mesh and make your characters belly button appear lower but there is a second node you can edit to fix that, but I forget what one it was. You can always experiment. The hdt is connected to skeleton for collision detection and by lowering the belly node, you'll get the desired affect 

You could also edit the base penis nodes of creatures so they will hit the belly detection box a bit sooner. But if it's going too soon, the hdt boxes will pass each other eventually and the belly will look weird. I think (but dont remenber) I edited this for close to max bulge without jittering.

058977b616.png

Like this? or am I way off?

What about a slider that lets you change how much it can be stretched? Like instead of being able to pass through it, actually make the node it snag and keep going along with the shaft node. Or is that based off of the heat map?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...