WIP Stylish Ninja

Alecu

My friend I like your armor design but a small advice wether you take it or nor is up to you. When you post stuff on the internet (regardless of what is it that you post) be prepared for an avalance of bullshit AWAYS and never let it get to you, keep your artistic vision intact and on point. But aways be open to inspiration from outside or you will get stuck one day (Stylish Leather or Assasin something like that is a better name than ninja for this outhfit :D ). Anyway awsome project can't wait for release.

I am a modder to an i can say this 

1.----> Dont post pics if dont want comments<----

2. Dont bother replying to comments you dont like

3. I like the outfit very well made an GOOD to see a not so skimpy armor

4. Try to be a bit more objective about comments made. 

Started working in zbrush on this outfit. Man, this will sure looks cool once it's done: 

34601-1493241954.jpg

Fantastic armor! A very nice balance between sexy and realistic! I wish there were more outfits like this.

And I fully agree with people who advise you not to pay attention on the comments you do not like. Constructive critics or not, anyway it is YOUR project.

Will you need beta testers by the way?

Hello, I will release it probably directly. Not much to beta test. Everyone will test it. When I will get it in the game it will already be playable for everyone.

I think I might colaborate with Elianora to release this for Fallout 4 too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived