WIP Stylish Ninja

Alecu

Does not look like a ninja attire at all.

Heeled boots, skirt, pointless belt, should straps , everything limits your movement & balance.

Oh and garter belt, really.

I don't care, I am making this for myself and I like it like this... I will still name it like this... I don't get why on earth should I listen to you, it's just your tastes which varies with each person. So you have pretty much different tastes than me.

You got valid criticism mate, learn it because not everyone is going to suck your toenails. Nothing with *personal tastes* there , I based my feedback on the name and the screenshots.

Would be better fitting if you named it Stylish Leather or sth, because its misleading. Outfit looks good so far.

You got valid criticism mate, learn it because not everyone is going to suck your toenails. Nothing with *personal tastes* there , I based my feedback on the name and the screenshots.

Would be better fitting if you named it Stylish Leather or sth, because its misleading. Outfit looks good so far.

It's a fantasy game and that's not criticism, it's just your opinion... I am sorry I didn't make it more to your tastes :). This all that I can say.

I said no. Why on earth am I obligated to give in to your requests. It's a lot of work, I am a freaking modeler and I know what I am saying...

God, you don't have to be so rude about it. I don't really care if you are a modeler or not, I know what I am talking about too.

Well, my answer is still:

PUSCYKU1mfpJYiZG6B9WDF1R.jpeg

Really, I can't believe how selfish you are. It's just your opinion, can't you leave me alone? I wanted to work today on this armor, now because of all these comments I am so annoyed and demotivated that I don't feel like working on this anymore. Just for your opinion other people that actually like this mod as it is will have to wait longer for me to finish this.

And you first you said I should make them like in the concept and then when I confronted you, you changed your remark and said I should just remove the heels.

I said no. Why on earth am I obligated to give in to your requests. It's a lot of work, I am a freaking modeler and I know what I am saying...

God, you don't have to be so rude about it. I don't really care if you are a modeler or not, I know what I am talking about too.

Well, my answer is still:

Really, I can't believe how selfish you are. It's just your opinion, can't you leave me alone? I wanted to work today on this armor, now because of all these comments I am so annoyed and demotivated that I don't feel like working on this anymore. Just for your opinion other people that actually like this mod as it is will have to wait longer for me to finish this.

And you first you said I should make them like in the concept and then when I confronted you, you changed your remark and said I should just remove the heels.

I apologize for being selfish, but they just don't look practical with the holes inside them. They remind me of flipflops rather than actual heels. You aren't going to listen to me and you shouldn't because it's your own model; you make it however you want. I am just giving you my own opinion and that's okay, isn't it? You don't have to respond, but I think the rest of the model looks amazing, so again I apologize for criticizing and expressing my own opinion. 

Ohh, you're a girl. I am sorry, should have been nicer... Sorry for not making this with no heels, but I like it. I bet you are tired of all the skimpy galore armors :). I guess that's why wanted no heels. No harm done, I am alright :).

I can always appreciate someone with the skill to create nice sets of armor. Just do your thing man. You should be allowed to call it whatever you want.

Technically batman is called a ninja as well, but in a practical sense capes don't make sense on ninja's. They just put it on there, because they thought it looks cool. And guess what? They were right xD

So is this guy for doing whatever the hell he wants.

Guess the cape is also there for bat theme and stuff's ^^

Well, in my humble opinion, the fact that it's called Stylish Ninja would imply that it is inherently stylized. Which ould lead one to assume that it is, well, stylized. That being said, it's armor, and some damn fine looking armor at that, and this is Skyrim. Why would anyone be lead to believe that it would be practical or functional? I think it's beautiful, and the the artist is at liberty "to do whatever the fuck you wanna to do".

Great work, can't wait to see it finished!

• 4 months later...

Still working on this. Modeling part is almost done. This is the hardest part. Need to generate uv maps and it's about done.

34601-1492554577.png

I will take no suggestions from now on... Unless I explicitly ask for something. 

Still working on this. Modeling part is almost done. This is the hardest part. Need to generate uv maps and it's about done.

34601-1492554577.png

I will take no suggestions from now on... Unless I explicitly ask for something. 

I love it and I wish you would make it for SSE and FO4, I would certainly use it in both and I find it shocking how many people know actual ninjas around here to say what they look like and what they dont lol

Archived