Smoking mod.

Queency

haha! thats awesome!. I am just learning to grow stuff in the game too!

would also be really cool if we could add a dude who sits in the park or someplace away from houses that sells tobacco and weed. it would get me out of my sims house and explore too. Some cool Rastafarian dude :) 

Be also cool for 2 variations, regular cigarettes with few if no perks and joints with more that are maybe good and bad perks.

So if i just wanna sit in the park and smoke a cigarette i can but if i wanna get stoned i can too.  :P

• 4 weeks later...

There seem to be some smoking related accessories mods available :

http://sims4downloads.net/one-billion-pixels-cigarette-accessories/

http://sims4studio.com/thread/7992/smoking-mod-guns

prhps till there is an actual mod you can make up with  :)

I've been looking for a smoking mod for a while, I hope a modder will look into it. I don't know how to make mods I want to learn but haven't started otherwise I'd be joining in

wow..however that pose thing needs pose player though and I'd be scared to use that incase it conflicts with WW...

Hey there! It's no problem, I've been using the two together for some time now and had no trouble :) you should be ok there

we don't wanna accesories I'm tired over my sim walking with cigarette he cannot use :P we wanna real ones haha

Me too, aadrianova, me too, wish I could make a smoke mod myself.. but might try this now, thanks for the info, Rlo! cheers :)

No problemo! Do you make mods?

If it becomes a thing I'd happily make some animation for it :)

• 2 weeks later...

we don't wanna accesories I'm tired over my sim walking with cigarette he cannot use :P we wanna real ones haha

Me too, aadrianova, me too, wish I could make a smoke mod myself.. but might try this now, thanks for the info, Rlo! cheers :)

No problemo! Do you make mods?

If it becomes a thing I'd happily make some animation for it :)

I'm too dumb to make mods :/ if I were able do that damn smoking would be 1st one hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ahoj nemužete někdo vymislet mod nakouření cigaretou smouking 

Hele, pochybuju, že tady bude někdo kdo rozumí česky a ještě, když píšeš s chybami, ale přesně to tady probírají, jestli to někdo nemůže vymyslet :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived