Jump to content
Kimy

Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Kharos said:

[Edit]

A public function that returns the leveled item list for a (built-in) keyword could even be generally useful, and if you have that reimplementing GetGenericDeviceByKeyword(..) as outlined above becomes really easy.

 

Yeah, I already thought about trying to map the old API to the new. I think GetGenericDeviceByKeyword() is mappable easily enough, so I might do that. The new system doesn't operate on tags though, so THAT would be rather hard to do. Unfortunately, this seems to be the more widespread use-case for the database.

Link to post

Would it be possible to have open-back chastity belts to not prevent the insertion/removal off butt plugs? Like checking for the zad_permitanal keyword in the plug equip script? Currently, they block all plug equip/unequip actions like the fully closed belts, wheras the rear slot is clearly open.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Would it be possible to have open-back chastity belts to not prevent the insertion/removal off butt plugs? Like checking for the zad_permitanal keyword in the plug equip script? Currently, they block all plug equip/unequip actions like the fully closed belts, wheras the rear slot is clearly open.

I will check into it.

Link to post
2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe this got asked already, but those UUNP bodyslide options are confusing for hobblestraitjackets.

What is the difference? 😏

 

  Reveal hidden contents

396599554_DD5BSfeed.jpg.cbd7685b2345120b5ff72821475d835e.jpg

 

 

The second options with the"x" in the name are the older versions, the first options are the newer versions.

 

The SliderGroup XML's really need a clean-up and consolidation at this point.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

Assets will not be updated anymore?

Assets hasn't been updated in years - everything new went to Integration and Expansion.

 

It sounds like Kimy's just planning to simplify support with DD5, since at this point most mods that use DD in some fashion use all three parts of it.

Link to post

So for DD 4 when ever an item was being involuntarily equipped you could enter your inventory before the equip actually happens and it then thinks its a voluntary and gives you the ability to just not equip it. Is that still an issue in DD 5 or is this something your even aware of? Also I know that you aren't running on a strict schedule, but is there any kind of date that you expect that it will be done or close to done?

Link to post
58 minutes ago, indolu said:

So for DD 4 when ever an item was being involuntarily equipped you could enter your inventory before the equip actually happens and it then thinks its a voluntary and gives you the ability to just not equip it. Is that still an issue in DD 5 or is this something your even aware of?

As I see it - there is now a mechanic in place to toggle silent equip - so mod author can toggle mute, equip several devices (which will not produce any messages even if player is in menu) and then unmute it. But I don't think there are mods already using it. My guess for usage is:

1. Add playerRef to formlist zadLibs.alwaysSilent

2. Run all needed device equips

3. Remove playerRef from formlist.

Link to post
On 10/14/2020 at 8:57 PM, Kharos said:

Sorry for being such a pain about that feature... to make up for that, if you want to I volunteer to give a fixed version of that script a private test run in-game if you send it to me, such that you can get feedback without having to zip up another "official" beta.

Apropos pain.

Is

included in DD5, or not yet?

Link to post
10 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

 

The second options with the"x" in the name are the older versions, the first options are the newer versions.

 

The SliderGroup XML's really need a clean-up and consolidation at this point.

I happen to be in the middle of trying to clean up the CBBE SE slidersets and groups since we're in the middle of a conversion mess. Looks like we chose wrongly at some point.

 

Oh well, now I know which ones need done over.

Link to post
6 hours ago, tfjohnson said:

Is the beast races support and the male stuff combined together, or are they enabled separately?  I'd like to have the gear for beast races, but don't want any male bondage in my game whatsoever.

They're both separate plugins, you can enable the beast race stuff without using For Him and visa versa. Keep in mind that beast race refits does provide some meshes for male beast races, but that shouldn't be a concern if males aren't equipped with any devices.

 

EDIT:

That reminds me... @Kimy, it should probably be noted in the installer somewhere or elsewhere that the beast race refits plugin needs to be placed *after* For Him for them to work together.

Link to post

The wooden yoke from DDc (the one that gets equipped for example on the wooden horse) has a missing texture for its padlock.

 

It looks like this:

Spoiler

yoke_bad.JPG.0d839d6a76a2fee8365fa14762feacb2.JPG

 

Should be this:

Spoiler

yoke_good.JPG.a8cdef23c28471a4b171ffb7ded620ba.JPG

 

The cause of this is two textures that are originally from ZAP, but weren't bundled into DD. These are the two missing textures:

 

yoke_tex.JPG.068f0368f6d4633c9f90749e0ed534fa.JPG

Link to post
On 10/17/2020 at 1:47 AM, Mr.Zed said:

I don't know if this is just on my end becaus ei screwed something up or if it is a real bug, but i can't seem to use the 0 key to change animations now.
Any idea how to fix this?

Hey could i get some help with this? is this intended? or what mod is broken?

Link to post
15 hours ago, Skullered said:

They're both separate plugins, you can enable the beast race stuff without using For Him and visa versa. Keep in mind that beast race refits does provide some meshes for male beast races, but that shouldn't be a concern if males aren't equipped with any devices.

 

EDIT:

That reminds me... @Kimy, it should probably be noted in the installer somewhere or elsewhere that the beast race refits plugin needs to be placed *after* For Him for them to work together.

Will add that!

Link to post

hi Kimy,

 

just checking to see if there is an SE beta available as of yet, or anytime soon-ish ? i wiped out my full mod list and only have SKSE right now (playing with ENB presets on bare minimum lol), so might be a good time to help test out low-end performance and give you a baseline to play with. not in a rush though, i figure i'll be messing with ENB for a bit still

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...