Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

38 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Could you clarify something, have you set "LockAccessDifficulty" to 0 or 100?

I set it to zero difficulty to access.

I see, makes sense having ropes require no locks.

I guess the message talking about requiring a key threw me off. I need to find the correct one to use on the device.

10 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:
52 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Could you clarify something, have you set "LockAccessDifficulty" to 0 or 100?

I set it to zero difficulty to access.

I see, makes sense having ropes require no locks.

I guess the message talking about requiring a key threw me off. I need to find the correct one to use on the device.

0 is the easiest setting, 100 is impossible.

9 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

This is kinda of a low priority request, since there are few mods that help you with accessibility on locks and I was able to get a similar result with the quest keyword.

But could you consider adding to the framework a 'No Key' item key with a no_key keyword that can be used to set the device as having no key.

This would make the device be only unequippable through other methods like struggling, escape, cutting, etc.

(I know this could be abused, but today all you need to do is make it a quest item and done)

Why?

I was trying to quickly create enchanted devices that have no key. But I was trying to avoid creating quest devices. Since I don't understand quest creation yet and I also didn't want them to interfere with other mods, that want to remove them. Think minor enchanted items that can be escaped through other means.

I also wanted to have a unescapable device for a planned run. (I was able to do it with the current tools). But it will lock up access to other mods quest.

Thanks for the current work framework I really like the current evolution on DDi/DDX 4.1 and the deliciously transparent items. Can't wait to see more of it.

You should be able to do this by setting "LockAccessDifficulty" to 100, and setting deviceKey to null.

41 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

You should be able to do this by setting "LockAccessDifficulty" to 100, and setting deviceKey to null.

Just forget about it. I cannot express myself clearly.

Decided to delete my post since it adds nothing o the discussion.

Thanks all for the work in the framework.

Trying the development version from a few days ago, I noted the following two small bugs (?):

- followers who are tied up [edit: armbinder] are no longer following (they did with the non-development version) - may be a mod conflict though, as I have a ton of mods, maybe somebody else can try to reproduce that?

- wearing slave rubber gloves that are locked together, it is impossible to escape - 'try to escape' does nothing

4 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Small request, will there be the transparent restrictive gloves and black ebonite facemasks ?

Transparent restrictive gloves are on my list, but will have to wait until after 4.1. The catsuit long gloves were easier to do convert, so I used them for now.

Running around in the Catsuit sounds like rubbing together to Ballons. :smile:  It was really strange at first but got used to it after a while, also if i wear a Gasmask and start running the game plays both running sound the heavy breahting from the character (as if with out Mask) and the Gasmask breathing sounds. All in all i love the new stuff  :cool:

On 27.4.2018 at 9:16 AM, Kharos said:

- wearing slave rubber gloves that are locked together, it is impossible to escape - 'try to escape' does nothing

The Slave Rubber Gloves are from Cursed loot. And normally should be unlockable with Hand Restraints Keys when linked together. But it does not seam to work i also tried with v4.0. 

1 hour ago, Mr.M791 said:

Running around in the Catsuit sounds like rubbing together to Ballons. :smile:  It was really strange at first but got used to it after a while,

Thanks for commenting! Yes, the rubber movement sounds were a bit of a challenge. First, I tried it with sound samples from oiled rubber, which does those lovely "slurpy-swooshy" sounds when rubbed together, but that didn't translate well at all into the game's sound environment and came across more like white noise than anything else. So I tried it with dry rubber sheets and that worked much more to my liking. Maybe silicone oil is rare commodity in Skyrim?

1 hour ago, Mr.M791 said:

if i wear a Gasmask and start running the game plays both running sound the heavy breahting from the character (as if with out Mask)

I didn't find a way to temporarily disable the game's own sprinting breathing sounds. I personally don't mind the brief overlay of the two different sounds, but I could easily disable the gasmask sounds during sprinting if others find it distracting or bothersome. Just needs a change in the enchantment's conditions. What do others think?

On 4/27/2018 at 2:16 AM, Kharos said:

As someone else already mentioned, those are from Cursed Loot. You can escape from them though. It seems the options on the escape message are backwards; 'try to escape' closes the menu, while the other option lets your character unlock the gloves, if you have the right key.

4 hours ago, MaikCG said:

How can I add a stumbling animation (similar effect form the Leg Cuffs) for the shock event? (shock plug/piercing)

Vibrate effects are triggered by a script. Any animations could be triggered by the same function.

I could be mistaken but the lack of x% available stamina no longer seems to be a requirement for struggling. Is that correct?

It could be a immersion friendly "time" limiter for escaping. And this could also be (mis)used by modders to quickly disable struggling on all non-custom devices.

48 minutes ago, Kimy said:
5 hours ago, MaikCG said:

How can I add a stumbling animation (similar effect form the Leg Cuffs) for the shock event? (shock plug/piercing)

Vibrate effects are triggered by a script. Any animations could be triggered by the same function.

I too have tried to do this same thing, is there a way of seeing the ZadShockVibEffect script in .psc form to see how it works?

On 26.4.2018 at 7:02 PM, Kimy said:

- Added sound effects to many rubber items (e.g. breathing effect for gasmasks!)

This reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask for a while.

Zaz Animation Pack has background/idle sounds for its gags. However, DD gags have never made use of that feature. How do you feel about adding such sounds to DD gags? It could be done simply by hooking into the Zaz method, or by rolling your own.

I think trying to minimize the number of dependencies has merit, so the second option is IMHO superior. I'd like it if I could install one mod less, and Zaz does nothing but be a passive dependency that messes negatively with Sexlab animations. But hey, I realize I'm not the one doing the work, so if you opt for the first option, I'll survive :smile:

16 minutes ago, RegisteredUser said:

This reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask for a while.

Zaz Animation Pack has background/idle sounds for its gags. However, DD gags have never made use of that feature. How do you feel about adding such sounds to DD gags? It could be done simply by hooking into the Zaz method, or by rolling your own.

I think trying to minimize the number of dependencies has merit, so the second option is IMHO superior. I'd like it if I could install one mod less, and Zaz does nothing but be a passive dependency that messes negatively with Sexlab animations. But hey, I realize I'm not the one doing the work, so if you opt for the first option, I'll survive :smile:

Meantime, If you haven't come across it, you might want to look at a mod called GagSFX by @volfin

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/27660-gagsfx/

It might help

6 hours ago, Kimy said:

Thx. I found the right place.

zadEventPeriodicShocker.psc

libs.ShockEffect.RemoteCast(akActor, akActor, akActor)
    libs.PlayThirdPersonAnimation(akActor, libs.AnimSwitchKeyword(akActor, "OutOfBreath"), 4, permitRestrictive=True)
    libs.Aroused.UpdateActorExposure(akActor, (-1 * Utility.RandomInt(10,20)))

Now it looks like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-WvYK61MiY

Nice :classic_smile:

15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

the three (?the ones i tested?) newest DDi4dev builds are what makes my setups CTD on gamestart (if DD/ZAZ dependend mods are installed. If not = those build work fine)

I just gave this a try with a new game and can't replicate this issue. The latest (and the ones before) builds of DDi/x work just fine here, new game starts up and my Skyrim Unbound does its thing like usual. My current load order includes a variety of DD mods though probably not quite as many as you mentioned (I'm using, among a few others, the latest versions of DCL, Devious Followers, Devious Helpers, SLUTS, Devious Cidhna) and ZazAP 7 (the original, not t.ara's version) though I think besides Simple Slavery I don't have any Zaz-specific mods in there, or maybe I have without knowing it -- the only one I remember specifically is inte's POP but I stopped using that a while ago because for my taste it had too many world and Navmesh conflicts with other mods (and USLEEP).

Is anybody else getting those crashes?

My guess at this point would be that something is conflicting with DDi -- did you install something else around the point when the crashes started to occur? Is your FNIS up to date? Are there leftovers from old installations anywhere, including the Overwrite folder in Mod Organizer (assuming you're using MO)? I'm not too experienced when it comes to troubleshooting Skyrim, but those are the areas I would start looking if it is indeed a local issue and not something others are experiencing too.

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:
Spoiler

that exactly what i checked first,

- FNIS is up to date (so new its still warm from downloading)

- USLEEP is up to date (guess last update now)

- cleaned my folders from possible left overs from experiments

- i use NMM (maybe a DDi FOMOD issue? or a NMM issue (left over files))

- i  always use new games to test

- as the first issues started with DDidevbuild i made a complet fresh install of skyrim => thats how much i adore your work lol

i testet around what mods do NOT break DDi with the newest DDiDev build:

- POP

- DDE

- SD+ (incl Dialog, Parasite, DDiPatch (not overwriting), SDaddon)

- PAHE + HSH (zaz based anyways)

- Whiterun Brothel

- Devious Followers + Devious World (incl ZEP)

- Estrus DDi Patches

- all Nexus mods (incl Wenches all versions, Misty Sky)

- all LL non sexlab related mods

- even nexus fighting FNIS animations and TKdodge (because some TK options cause FNIS issues. glorious sciolism)

- DCL

- Hydragon Slavegirls (incl legume patch)

- Devious Training 2

- reduced SLAL animations => no effekt

- ...some more, need to check (smaller stuff like NON-DD, toys, things like that... omgz i am DD addicted 0.o)

...than i gave up (took me long enough to restart skyrim after every mod -.-) and deinstalled all left over DD and mainly ZAZ mods (while keeping my about 180 not so sexy LL support mods^^)

=> and all the sudden newst DDiDDx Devbuild works (on a now ZAZless setup)

But still skyrim looked like it had to fight to start (took forever, maybe crash fixes and skse preload on a saveless skyrim)

interesting was:

- if i install the newest DDidevbuild on a working ddi old dev build setup => if i dont run FNIS => works => as soon as i run FNIS => CTD issue

- falling back to the old DDi dev build and rerun FNIS sloves the issue

- its like one of the DD or ZAZ mods collides with the newest DDi animations (and there seem to be a lot now^^)

well i am clueless, atm i use newest DDxdevbuild with the postet DDidev and it works fine = i now saw the new DD arousal animations: F...KING AWESOME!

well it could be ZAZ8+ZEP, I HOPE NOT

or load order issue *Sigh.*

or something was leftover after deinstallation in FNIS

well i will just wait if others have comparable issues, if not its just me and a leftover file thats lurking somewhere in the depths of skyrim/data

(or worse a bound animation file that is disguised as a FUNNIBIZ animation xD)

Could it be that you're hitting the limit of animations your system can handle? Iirc, zap8+ add quite a lot of animations.

And DDi 4.1 (dev version) also increased the amount of animations it has, though not nearly as much.

From what I understand, with FNIS xxl 7.x some people are likely to get instability and crashes before running into the limit in fnis xxl.

9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

totaly possible...

crash fixes would have give a error if that happend?

I don't know if Crash Fixes is aware of FNIS anims or not. I don't recall ever reading about an error report from it when the anim limit crash was brought up but then again maybe just nobody ever checked there.

But yes, looking at your anim numbers I'd say that @LazyBoot's guess is the best one yet. As a comparison, I have a total of around 8,000 anims and 300 creature anims running. I suppose there are some SLAL packs in your game, too? These would be a good candidate to test that theory because by disabling a few of them you can drastically reduce the number of anims with relatively little effort (and even keep your load order intact).

The crash into racemenu sliders sounds like the issue mentioned on having the UseOSAllocators=1. Have you tried the suggestion on the Crash Fixes page to activate AlignHeapAllocate=1?

There is also that Load Game CTD Fix plugin for SKSE that changes something in the engine load mechanic on game start.

I am nowhere near the animation limit, but I would always get the footik crash as long as I had a mod that added animations. (After using it I can load games again).

Consider this as suggestions for you to try, if you haven't already.