Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

9 hours ago, Princessity said:

That's how the default "Leeches" mode already works, except it's using depth of field to accomplish that.

8 minutes ago, SoberVentor said:

I tried this mode one or two year ago. It is interesting. But it broke my eyes.

Ā 

Ā 

It was made for people who prefer to play in 3rd person only, such as myself and Ms Leeches (whom it is named after). She asked Min to add a blindfold setting for those of us (there were a number of us) who didn't use 1st person, we were happy with the result. As it is the only time I use first person is if something is in an odd position that I want to pick up and can't get a good angle from 3rd person, doesn't happen often though.

On 12/9/2017 at 6:15 PM, charfed said:

hey man I've fixed that problem but now there's something else , how can I keep my changes after bodychange like changins skin color doesn't work I save a preset then again when I load the save it goes back to the previous one everytimeĀ 

Ā 

even If I did restart the game over I get the same color skin after a while of play I'm just stuck ... ;( plizz help me thanks for listening to my request

Haven't kept up with your issues so sorry if this has been suggested already...

Have you tried manually installing the mods instead of using NMM?

I've recently had a few issues with NMM with some mods that I just can't get to work properly with NMM and for those mods I've manually installed them by dropping them into the data folder directly from the archives I downloaded... one mod of which was the HDT Animated Pussy you've mentioned - using NMM to install it messed up my CBBE textures and also caused some other issues with HDT Physics.

Whenever you install mods manually or using NMM, always remember to activate the .esp files, then run LOOT for mod load ordering followed by FNIS.

14 minutes ago, special said:

I've recently had a few issues with NMM with some mods that I just can't get to work properly with NMM and for those mods I've manually installed them by dropping them into the data folder directly from the archives I downloaded... one mod of which was the HDT Animated Pussy you've mentioned - using NMM to install it messed up my CBBE textures and also caused some other issues with HDT Physics.

Whenever you install mods manually or using NMM, always remember to activate the .esp files, then run LOOT for mod load ordering followed by FNIS.

i was getting problems with NMM not installing mods properly,running it with admin fixed it

1 hour ago, special said:

thanks I'll look into it !

hello there's something wrong with sexlab annimation my char after being forced to wear the belt , masterbating on its own then bug stand ; she just stood there after the animation

even after sex somehow even if the animation is over the npc moves away but I can't budge I tried to wait maybe a glich about anime delay or something but in vain every time I hadĀ to reload a previous save :( it's becoming very anoying plizz someone help me here

21 hours ago, charfed said:

hello there's something wrong with sexlab annimation my char after being forced to wear the belt , masterbating on its own then bug stand ; she just stood there after the animation

even after sex somehow even if the animation is over the npc moves away but I can't budge I tried to wait maybe a glich about anime delay or something but in vain every time I hadĀ to reload a previous save :( it's becoming very anoying plizz someone help me here

Your installation of Skyrim sounds messed up.Ā  If I were you I would start again with a clean install and only put in the minimum mods needed to get what you are trying to fix working.Ā  Then add more mods after you have it working.

Ā 

Adding lots of mods all at the same time can be a real headache to get them all working unless you are very experienced at it.Ā  Start small and work your way up taking backups as you go so that if something goes wrong you can rollback to a working version.Ā  Test each mod as you install it, 1 by 1.

This does take a long time but it's the only way you can guarantee correct installation.

1 minute ago, special said:

Your installation of Skyrim sounds messed up.Ā  If I were you I would start again with a clean install and only put in the minimum mods needed to get what you are trying to fix working.Ā  Then add more mods after you have it working.

nah I tried a clean save and deleted the majority but it's just a bug in the anime nothing to do about it !

Ā 

hey what ever :D can you tell me about this mod how ti works ? plizz

Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1382-milk-mod-economy/

Ā 

Ā how does this mod work ? I have hdt extension enabled and no animation for milk pumping only the you know what is working , and after a while a get female cum that's itĀ 

I can't even keep theĀ Ā MilkCuirass at all ? how does she get pregnant with the mod ? I don't undrestand any of this nothign is workingĀ 

13 minutes ago, charfed said:

nah I tried a clean save and deleted the majority but it's just a bug in the anime nothing to do about it !

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā how does this mod work ? I have hdt extension enabled and no animation for milk pumping only the you know what is working , and after a while a get female cum that's itĀ 

I can't even keep theĀ Ā MilkCuirass at all ? how does she get pregnant with the mod ? I don't undrestand any of this nothign is workingĀ 

Sorry I do not use that mod so know nothing about it.

48 minutes ago, charfed said:

Ā 

Ā 

Not intending to be rude, but this thread is for the Development/Testing of the new DD mod.Ā  General support issues with animations or discussions about other mods would be best posted in the technical support forum.

15 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Not intending to be rude, but this thread is for the Development/Testing of the new DD mod.Ā  General support issues with animations or discussions about other mods would be best posted in the technical support forum.

I see sorry for asking

8 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Does anyone other has the problem, that the moving (hdt) parts (chain/sign/bell)Ā  from the heretic plugs are invisable?

It worked for me with the Heretic Devices Standalone before. The chains from the prisonerchain thou works fine. regards

Cannot reproduce. Just to make sure it's not a file corruption issue, could you download and install the latest dev build again?

27 minutes ago, Princessity said:

Cannot reproduce. Just to make sure it's not a file corruption issue, could you download and install the latest dev build again?

I just did today (but had that problem allready with sooner devbuild), but actually, my NMM is a little messed up, might be a problem on my side. I deinstalled old hereticĀ  and reinstalled the new dev files, but i think NMM does not properly uninstall mods as it should sometimes, will have a closer look to that. Thx for the quick reply

Contributing to the bug testing etc.

Ā 

Little pre story, I've been using modded skyrim since it first came out and always been able to hold a stable game with script heavy mods and a maxed out load order (with an occasional hiccup that I can sort out :tongue:). Just recently I updated to the beta of DD and my game became incredibly unstable.

Ā 

I can't say whether DD was the cause (i have a feeling it was more DD clashing with a few older mods I was forced to install as WolfClub requirements), but it was as bad as: disablingĀ all mods and physicallyĀ removing all scripts from my installation butĀ the game would still CTD after attempting to start a new game.

Ā 

So I scrapped everything (overdue), downloaded a fresh skyrim, setup SexLab and the three core DD mods and their requirements.

Ā 

Game is running now, save for two issues I'm having atm. Firstly, dd items equip on my character without any animation or notable script reaction ( I can equip an enchanted armbinder on and off without any popups and no animation plays ). I've run FNIS etc so i'm a bit lost (but im pretty sure this is some stupid newbie mistake im making here and have forgotton something obvious).

Ā 

Secondly, I'm posting my papyrus log in order to ask if there are any notable errors? As I'm seeing a few which were also present in my previous installation, specifically:

Ā 

9ad11603f7.png

Ā 

Load Order:

Ā 

4446ce900a.png

Ā 

Log:

Papyrus.0.log

Ā 

Second Log (After all the new game init stuff):

Papyrus.0.log

Did you save and reload your game? DD won't initialise until you do.

Ā 

Also, are you sure the armbinder is from DDi or DDx? There's an armbinder in DDa but it's just decorative.

Ā 

I'd recommend using the AddItemMenu mod to make sure you're spawning the right items.

19 minutes ago, Princessity said:

Did you save and reload your game? DD won't initialise until you do.

Ā 

Also, are you sure the armbinder is from DDi or DDx? There's an armbinder in DDa but it's just decorative.

Ā 

I'd recommend using the AddItemMenu mod to make sure you're spawning the right items.

Yeah Indeed I did, reloaded to get the DD init message. I tried multiple armbinders, all with the little blue enchant icon, when I try the 'high security' one.

I do get a popup asking to equip/manipulate locks etc, and then the unlock/struggle options when unequipping (no unlock animations, just a few seconds of idle before escaping (im guessing those arnt implemented?)).Ā 

Ā 

I'm stumped as I have XPMSE3/fnis all setup. Could it be because both DD and XPMSE are installed virtually via MO?

Ā 

Edit: This always happens to me when I do a clean install of skyrim, all the big LL mods I try to install via MO just don't work via the virtual install method. I moved DD/i/x into my skyrim dir manually and at first it didnt work, but then equipping an armbinder and choosing to struggle seems to have forced SexLab to init and then DD animations started all playing.Ā 

Which is weird as the first thing I did before was 'install' sexlab via MCM and then reload the save to init DD.Ā :neutral:

52 minutes ago, darkevilhum said:

Secondly, I'm posting my papyrus log in order to ask if there are any notable errors? As I'm seeing a few which were also present in my previous installation, specifically:

Ā  Hide contents

9ad11603f7.png

Ā 

Ā 

This error has been around for the longest time. I don't even think the script is working as intended to begin with because of the error.

Ā 

As noted on the Creation Kit wiki, "Once an object has been added to a container it is no longer valid to call functions on it. Functions on self will fail to run with an error.", which is exactly what the script does with self.Delete().

1 hour ago, darkevilhum said:

Yeah Indeed I did, reloaded to get the DD init message. I tried multiple armbinders, all with the little blue enchant icon, when I try the 'high security' one.

I do get a popup asking to equip/manipulate locks etc, and then the unlock/struggle options when unequipping (no unlock animations, just a few seconds of idle before escaping (im guessing those arnt implemented?)).Ā 

Ā 

I'm stumped as I have XPMSE3/fnis all setup. Could it be because both DD and XPMSE are installed virtually via MO?

Ā 

Edit: This always happens to me when I do a clean install of skyrim, all the big LL mods I try to install via MO just don't work via the virtual install method. I moved DD/i/x into my skyrim dir manually and at first it didnt work, but then equipping an armbinder and choosing to struggle seems to have forced SexLab to init and then DD animations started all playing.Ā 

Which is weird as the first thing I did before was 'install' sexlab via MCM and then reload the save to init DD.Ā :neutral:

Everything is implemented and working on my end. It may be a silly questin buuut... did you remember to run FNIS (7.0)? And did you save the output? n_n

What does your FNIS log say after you run it? Could you copy and paste it here?

1 hour ago, Princessity said:

Everything is implemented and working on my end. It may be a silly questin buuut... did you remember to run FNIS (7.0)? And did you save the output? n_n

What does your FNIS log say after you run it? Could you copy and paste it here?

Yeah I did (7.0), I didn't know you could save the FNIS output, I'll look into that but it did work at the time (no warnings, all behaviours generated), and as I got it working as mentioned by installing DD manually instead of via MO, I've moved onto reinstalling my other modsĀ (in the middle of doing so) which has left my FNIS broken until I install the right animations and behaviours for these new modsĀ :smiley: