[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

Can you add a soft penis without phimosis? 

Well, my model certainly doesn't have that, as the foreskin is pulled behind the glands when erect.

I suppose you mean circumcised?

It's possible at a later date, Right now I'm just hoping to get all the defaults to work properly for everyone.

Why is this happening? (Is not conflict with other mods)

https://i.imgur.com/twPhte7.png

Can you make a video explaining the installation? It's very confusing and my English is intermediary :(

Males with feminine frame either show up soft at all times, or nothing shows at all (barbie crotch.) I don't think I have any conflicting files, I removed any obvious similar packages.

*Edit: Disregard, I found LunarEclipse_ymbottom[Penis]_NudeRegionSetup.package in a subfolder. Must have been part of the original version of your mod I used when it came out. Thanks for a great mod, LunarisEclipse.

Can you add a soft penis without phimosis? 

Well, my model certainly doesn't have that, as the foreskin is pulled behind the glands when erect.

I suppose you mean circumcised?

It's possible at a later date, Right now I'm just hoping to get all the defaults to work properly for everyone.

Why is this happening? (Is not conflict with other mods)

https://i.imgur.com/twPhte7.png

Can you make a video explaining the installation? It's very confusing and my English is intermediary :(

The flag was to override the original default was not checked off. But that's been fixed. That's the reason why that probably is happening.

I fixed that in the update. Try downloading the file again. if you downloaded today, it's possible you downloaded in between me adjusting files.

Males with feminine frame either show up soft at all times, or nothing shows at all (barbie crotch.) I don't think I have any conflicting files, I removed any obvious similar packages.

Do you have wicked whims?

The soft version and hard versions for "male with female frame" don't work with it. At least not yet.

I think for unconventionally framed sims to work properly, you may need to also install the female with male frame penis.

I'll add an extra package to the male default later so that it is unnecessary.

Try downloading "LunarEclipse_MaleFrame[softPenis]Default_OptionalFile.package"

It'll add the penis to female sims with male body type. Standard female sims will remain unchanged.

But the male with female frame penis will always remain soft unless someone adds the femaleframe hard model to WW. you need to disable "autoundress" in ww and eqiup the had version manually for now.

LunarEclipse_MaleFrameSoftPenisDefault_OptionalFile.rar

Guest adonnTime

I think the game needs to be updated to 1.25.136.1220 for this penis to work.

Hmmm that could be the case because I still have the old 1.20 version. 

I tested it with both. It doesn't seem to be compatible with sims 4 studio 2.7.1.1 (jackpot) either. Only with Sims 4 Studio_v3.0.0.5 (Harmony).

post-614517-0-39941300-1481898908_thumb.jpg

post-614517-0-67032200-1481900110_thumb.jpg

You need to have the newest sims 4 update. There was a big update in December. Also you need to have either my default female bottom CAS version. OR one of Cmar's default female CAS bottoms.

This was a pretty intensive patch. No new modding tools will work unless you update.

I deleted all the bottoms penis that i had in my game and didn't work either... that was very frustrating :/ I was very looking forward that this mod worked properly as I expected

Hope there willbe an update that solves this problem soon

This mod requires the newest update/patch.

It seems that the missing bottoms are a result of not updating.  Also you need to have either my default female bottom CAS version. OR one of Cmar's default female CAS bottoms. You cannot have only the male files and no female.

Thanks, actually, I didn't even know the update was the cause originally. I thought it was all my fault, so I've been frustrated. So this is good to know.

I updated my game and downloaded Harmony right when the patch was released, so I never came across the issue personally.

You need to have the newest sims 4 update. There was a big update in December. Also you need to have either my default female bottom CAS version. OR one of Cmar's default female CAS bottoms.

This was a pretty intensive patch. No new modding tools will work unless you update.

I deleted all the bottoms penis that i had in my game and didn't work either... that was very frustrating :/ I was very looking forward that this mod worked properly as I expected

Hope there willbe an update that solves this problem soon

This mod requires the newest update/patch.

It seems that the missing bottoms are a result of not updating.  Also you need to have either my default female bottom CAS version. OR one of Cmar's default female CAS bottoms. You cannot have only the male files and no fwhere

where can I get those cmar's default female bottoms?

It would be the patch. My game is setup for automatic updates for patches. i never had any problems the mod. i do know you will need the tattoo skin color if you use other custom skin colors, it's the only way to avoid the penis not matching the body color.

here and here

damn! me too:(

You'll find a lot of compatibility issues with mods using the outdated warez version of Sims 4. I'd suggest sticking to mods that were created for the version you are using, and not reporting issues unless you state you are using an outdated version first.

Ok, here is where things are for me. My game is (always) up to date. I have all your files installed except the one for modders. I can get everyone with the soft version equipped... except with the following: Four males with feminine frame, for example. Run WW, one sim switches to the cmar erect model. Two have Lunar's soft version. One has nothing at all, just a barbie bump. In CAS, I can assign an outfit with the correct Lunar bottoms. I can add it via tattoo. I'm, to the best of my knowledge, doing everything correctly, yet the nude "suit", especially wherein WW is concerned, refuses to recognize the Lunar nude as naked. At best, if I try to change/remove the bottom during animation, their lower half disappears. At worst, these are the least enthusiastic participants you'll likely ever come across. I am completely at a loss.

here and here

You'll find a lot of compatibility issues with mods using the outdated warez version of Sims 4. I'd suggest sticking to mods that were created for the version you are using, and not reporting issues unless you state you are using an outdated version first.

I currently use the latest version of the game (1.20.1060), so I'd need update the game to city living but that update it's not avaiable for me yet... that sucks

Ok, here is where things are for me. My game is (always) up to date. I have all your files installed except the one for modders. I can get everyone with the soft version equipped... except with the following: Four males with feminine frame, for example. Run WW, one sim switches to the cmar erect model. Two have Lunar's soft version. One has nothing at all, just a barbie bump. In CAS, I can assign an outfit with the correct Lunar bottoms. I can add it via tattoo. I'm, to the best of my knowledge, doing everything correctly, yet the nude "suit", especially wherein WW is concerned, refuses to recognize the Lunar nude as naked. At best, if I try to change/remove the bottom during animation, their lower half disappears. At worst, these are the least enthusiastic participants you'll likely ever come across. I am completely at a loss.

My defaults are not yet compatible with WW.

They will switch into the CMAR model. There is not much that can be done currently until I fix up my files a bit an give the correct information to turbodriver. I'm very busy this weekend, but I'm hoping to get that done ASAP.

If you read my "known issues" section on the main thread it addresses this and a possible, yet slightly inconvenient work around.

not everyone can use the latest sims 4 version. besides that nothing is sayed about required game version in the first post. so don't think you're smarter than others 

I know not everyone can use the latest version, which is why I'm offering advice. It's not my fault the latest version isn't cracked, but the fact of the matter is, that unless the mod creators provide compatibility with older versions or you can find outdated mods, you should assume that ALL mods require the latest official version of the game, and because you don't use the latest official version, you should always state that in your troubleshooting posts, so the mod creator doesn't have to spend time trying to work out what the problem might be. This goes for any game out there, as so many problems arise from cracked versions that official versions don't have, which is how pirated copies get easily spotted on forums. Those that do use official versions of the game are forced to update every single patch, or are unable to play.

here and here

I currently use the latest version of the game (1.20.1060), so I'd need update the game to city living but that update it's not avaiable for me yet... that sucks

You will find that this is the case with many mods. Most mods that get up-to-date releases, will require the latest patch. Just be sure to let the mod authors know you don't run the latest patch when asking for help, as most cases it can be resolved by knowing what version you are running.

My defaults are not yet compatible with WW.

They will switch into the CMAR model. There is not much that can be done currently until I fix up my files a bit an give the correct information to turbodriver. I'm very busy this weekend, but I'm hoping to get that done ASAP.

If you read my "known issues" section on the main thread it addresses this and a possible, yet slightly inconvenient work around.

Thanks. I just read in the WW thread that your model should be compatible with the next release of WW, which is purportedly tomorrow (the 19th.)