[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, navyboi92 said:

hey guys how can I remove the mosaic/ censor. I download moxiemason mod but it doesn't work. please help

you installed the streamer mod...……..uninstall it and also delete localthumbcache.pkg file.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question. I don't know if there's an answer for this somewhere that I'm completely oblivious to, but why the fuck is this happening?

The hard version is just fine. But this.... I don't know how to fix it.

Please help. Thanks.

07-27-19_8-29-13 PM.png

9 hours ago, josie758 said:

Quick question. I don't know if there's an answer for this somewhere that I'm completely oblivious to, but why the fuck is this happening?

Please help. Thanks.

07-27-19_8-29-13 PM.png

You Should delete this & DL the updated version TD made.

Here=

Also read this=

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/penis-issues/

This IS my go to dick.  I'm hoping that TD will update it again to be able to select it with Body Selector. I liked it before TD made it compatible again. I hope it stays, it's the best dick, so far. Some of the other dicks have way too many choices, and a dozen or so package files. Maybe even Lunar Eclipse will come back and make it compatible again? It could happen. One can only hope for a better choice of dick, Ooops, did I say that out loud?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wololo1234 said:

Same problem as Josie. I have read the wickedwhims link you posted but I fail to realize what's my problem. If it's a texture problem, where can I find one that is compatible?

This will no longer work with WW. It has not been updated since "May 19th 2017"

You need to delete this Lunaris Penis & install the updated "Simple Lunar Eclipse" by TD. (which is in my last post).

Just make sure you delete "ALL" these Lunar files & the localthumbcache.package before you add the new file by TD.

Obscurus and Remusirion skins are compatible, they have penis textures which work with Turbo's new version.

If you are a CC maker you can copy the textures from Lunar's Tattoo files onto a skintone of your choice (similar colour of course). I've just done this with SClub's BASSiS 3.0 skin for my sim Nick.

On 7/27/2019 at 11:32 PM, josie758 said:

Please help. Thanks.

07-27-19_8-29-13 PM.png

The grayscale problem is a simple fix. Open the package file in the sims 4 studio, and go to the warehouse tab. Select the CAS part and search for the composition method. Change it from 0 to 3.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/9351/skin-overlay-trouble-new

• 1 month later...

Everything works fine for me, both this one, OR the updated WW simple version. However, when I zoom out, the legs get "wrinkly", as if they were made of paper and they have been wrinkled. I'm guessing it has to do with a LOD model? As soon as you zoom back in it switched back to the normal looking legs. It's strange as this doesn't happen with any other penis mods, or the torso. This is my favourite default penis, but the wrinkly legs bother me so much I've been looking for a version I like as much as this one. The basic penis that comes with WW would be perfect, if it had a soft uncut version. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix the model switching thing, or knows of a nice, soft uncut penis that is compatible with body hair overlays? Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
22 hours ago, wrenchyy said:

I downloaded all the files that you have and i put in the default files (to make your penis the default) but the whole crotch area is gray and it annoys me...

the actual penis is textured correctly but the area around it is gray.

Please read post #726

:) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...