[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

So I finally figured out how to create custom skin tones in TS4 and edited Lunar Eclipse's base game nude skinsets file to accommodate the new custom skintones. This is the first time I've ever created any mod for TS4 but it seems to be working ok after some testing in my own game.

The package ending in "_DO" is default override skintones, the other is non-default skintones. This uses Lunar Eclipse's textures (some of which have been photoshopped to match new skin tones) so I own literally no part of this, having just done some minor color edits. I've also not tested this on the hard penis or any of the female models, but I'm assuming it should work just fine.

Important: These files are just the the skin tones, not skin details. You'll need to use this with the skin overlay package included in Lunar Eclipse's download for this mod.

This was kind of a quick and dirty edit on my part, just to get these skin tones functional again, and was created for personal use before I decided to share them here as well. If this breaks any rules or if Lunar Eclipse would like me to remove these files just let me know.

LunarEclipse[EldreshUpdate]-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DO.package

LunarEclipse[EldreshUpdate]-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame.package

anybody can solve my problem ... i just try this mod but not for dafault because i am used better body male from hiroki for default , and for lunar male penis i try using tatto texture but why when my sim get naked  colour penis become green like this 

i use this mod because i think compatible with hairy male body and cc skintones ...

whats i must be doing delete defaut better body ( hiroki ) or whats ???? 

I AM SO SOORY FOR MY ENGLISH .. DUDE ..... :frown:

Shot_008.jpg

Shot_010.jpg

Shot_011.jpg

Shot_012.jpg

Shot_013.jpg

On 3/20/2018 at 9:32 PM, andretya said:

anybody can solve my problem ... i just try this mod but not for dafault because i am used better body male from hiroki for default , and for lunar male penis i try using tatto texture but why when my sim get naked  colour penis become green like this 

i use this mod because i think compatible with hairy male body and cc skintones ...

whats i must be doing delete defaut better body ( hiroki ) or whats ???? 

I AM SO SOORY FOR MY ENGLISH .. DUDE ..... :frown:

Shot_008.jpg

Shot_010.jpg

Shot_011.jpg

Shot_012.jpg

Shot_013.jpg

I am almost positive it's Hiroki's. He hasn't done any form of update and people are getting annoyed. I've seen various complaints of the same exact problem. Something is up with the texture file.

On 1/28/2018 at 1:12 PM, xx2fabxx said:

I have a problem with every kind of mod like that (Penis mods etc). The problem is kinda simple, everytime my sim is taking a shower or a bath, the member disappears, but if I use the option "get naked" and he's walking around the house completly naked, the member is visible. I tried 3 mods like that (cmar, antoher one from another site, and yours) but the problem is always up. How can I solve that? Any suggestions?

EDIT: The mod is not working anymore even with the option "Change outfit in nude"

Capture.JPG

01-28-18_8-34-33 PM.png5a6e267261caf_01-28-18_8-35-17PM.thumb.png.d4a3a7d8d2cb3b7c4ef9f40cf6558787.png

Having the same problem. Has anyone else had this problem/figured out a solution? I also had Lumina mods installed, but saw no change even when I removed any other "skin mod" types from Lumina so it wasn't this. Any other suggetions? 

On 2018-03-05 at 5:33 AM, MKR said:

I have this problem too. I tried redownloading, but nothing changed.

That also happened to me recently and I havent been messing around with the mod files so I'm confused over what caused it... ;_; help us

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, CaddyShack2747 said:

Is the penis rigged? I have some Sims using your penis model but some animations don't look good for it and clearly are made with a rigged penis in mind so I was wondering if I missed something.

No. LunarisEclipse stopped updating this mod since before the rigs were developed. There is a rigged version here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88305-lunareclipses-penis-rigged/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, cst809 said:

idk what the hellllll i'm doing wrong, but no matter what i do (and yes i took out all my default male mods) hard version just comes out green lol, got any pointers, maybe? please? ?

nevermiiiind, i just saw vampiressa's fix ??

Hay just a quick question because I'm just alittle bit lost. So I know that in 001FMaleFrame Penis folder there are two files, which are the CAS and default packages, and I know I only need one but do I really specifically need the CAS version for it to work with wickedwhims? What happens when I just have both files?