[Sims 4] Lunar Eclipse NEW HD Penis Model Hard and Soft ver. Update(WickedWhims Compatible)

Hello. I am trying to make a female with female frame have a penis, when I try, all I find is that it's tattoo or accessory/underwear. I applied it as a tattoo but when they woohoo it's back to a vagina. I'm confused on how to make it appear let alone transition from soft to hard. I also downloaded the female nipple top in the mod description and I can't find that either. I am unsure what I am doing wrong.

Having this weird problem where regardless of the tattoo overlay I choose in CAS, the color of the penis doesn't change. In-game, it shows up correctly, so it's more of a minor inconvenience hoping that the color I pick matches up correctly. I'm sure the answer is super simple but I have no idea what I could be doing wrong.

gdi.thumb.png.21ffdbaa3349aa437b79f5f28b4ef4db.png

Here's what's in my WW folder (the penis textures, etc)

1.thumb.PNG.5f39a1770a77fd3f9259bd03b4a4f664.PNG2.thumb.PNG.4fe99db7094ad4572bc235a1fb9b0d8b.PNG

And here's my skins/defaults folder, in case it could be any of those.

(Recently re-added LunarEclipse-MFBottoms[HDSoftPenis]_CASOnly.package too since I was trying to figure this all out myself and forgot to re-add it, but it didn't do anything)

3.thumb.PNG.87e13697c233e9578e2c17a30a816e04.PNG4.thumb.PNG.bce12d4cdd877f0b8682c3bffebed0a0.PNG

Any help is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: I have Vampiressa's rig of the hard penis, if that would do anything?

I have a problem with every kind of mod like that (Penis mods etc). The problem is kinda simple, everytime my sim is taking a shower or a bath, the member disappears, but if I use the option "get naked" and he's walking around the house completly naked, the member is visible. I tried 3 mods like that (cmar, antoher one from another site, and yours) but the problem is always up. How can I solve that? Any suggestions?

EDIT: The mod is not working anymore even with the option "Change outfit in nude"

Capture.JPG

01-28-18_8-34-33 PM.png5a6e267261caf_01-28-18_8-35-17PM.thumb.png.d4a3a7d8d2cb3b7c4ef9f40cf6558787.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the latest update (2/22/2018, version 1.40.61.1020) and I can confirm what iamtherad said. While the original tones are working properly, the 10 new skin tones that were added on 2/6/2018 (version 1.39.74.1020) have completely black textures on the penis. I've also noticed that while I have this mod installed the swatches are out of order as well.

Do we know if this mod is planning on updating to support the new skin tones, or should I just remove it?

1 hour ago, eldresh said:

I'm using the latest update (2/22/2018, version 1.40.61.1020) and I can confirm what iamtherad said. While the original tones are working properly, the 10 new skin tones that were added on 2/6/2018 (version 1.39.74.1020) have completely black textures on the penis. I've also noticed that while I have this mod installed the swatches are out of order as well.

Do we know if this mod is planning on updating to support the new skin tones, or should I just remove it?

You need the update that Vampiressa did for this to work. if you scroll back on this thread you will find the link to it & how to install it.

2 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

You need the update that Vampiressa did for this to work. if you scroll back on this thread you will find the link to it & how to install it.

I looked through the entire thread and didn't see anything about an update that Vampiressa did. Going to that user's profile I did find a version of this mod that they look to have updated, but its just animation and Wicked Whims stuff. I'm only using the soft penis, not the hard one, and I'm not using Wicked Whims at all. I just have this mod so that my male sims look anatomically accurate and not like barbie dolls. The mod from Vampiressa that I saw didn't seem to touch on skin tones at all anyways.

I was asking in my first post about this mod updating to support the new skin tones because I don't want to install Wicked Whims just to get a few skin tones working, and this mod has updated in the past to support new skin tones when they came out (the vampire ones, specifically) so I was just curious if there was a planned update to support the skin tones from the patch or not.

9 hours ago, eldresh said:

I looked through the entire thread and didn't see anything about an update that Vampiressa did. Going to that user's profile I did find a version of this mod that they look to have updated, but its just animation and Wicked Whims stuff. I'm only using the soft penis, not the hard one, and I'm not using Wicked Whims at all. I just have this mod so that my male sims look anatomically accurate and not like barbie dolls. The mod from Vampiressa that I saw didn't seem to touch on skin tones at all anyways.

I was asking in my first post about this mod updating to support the new skin tones because I don't want to install Wicked Whims just to get a few skin tones working, and this mod has updated in the past to support new skin tones when they came out (the vampire ones, specifically) so I was just curious if there was a planned update to support the skin tones from the patch or not.

Ah, ok

You could use wild guy's Female body details or the better body by Hiroki.

On 1/14/2018 at 12:07 PM, pinkchichan said:

Updated all mods I could since the sims updated, and I'm having this problem, (as funny as it is) how can I fix it?

01-14-18_5-02-56 PM.png

I have this problem too. I tried redownloading, but nothing changed.