6 hours ago, LuxidaOxida said:

Thanks @Harlekin for the mod and the update ^^, very appreciated, for me is a "Lore friendly" mod, futanari is a consequence of radiation and fallout :D

No problems for now, installed via ModOrganizer 2.

About "nudesuits problem" I use BagOfDicks (no_undress keyword for schlongs) with Four Play animations, so once Four Play animations end, all turns normal (undressing then, normally shows DickChick dick.)

i did not installed fourplay yet  but when i do i will update the mod for fourplay too.^^

On 6/1/2018 at 4:43 PM, LuxidaOxida said:

About "nudesuits problem" I use BagOfDicks (no_undress keyword for schlongs) with Four Play animations, so once Four Play animations end, all turns normal (undressing then, normally shows DickChick dick.)

Probably the best solution to the issue at the moment aside from downgrading to V2.

• 1 month later...

I thought I would give this a go and was most puzzled to find my lovely lady turned into a rugged male.

WTF?  I tried the different ESPs and each time my lady turns into a man.  The mod is close to the end of my load order.

I have a couple of the Four Play mods, some animations, Four Play nude suits, and AAF.  No-one in these comments mentions a clash with anything other than NudeSuits.

I'm using CBBE Physics body.

I'm at a loss. DickChick gave my player a complete sex change!   ?

Update: I checked this further and this mod has issues with "Same Sex Couples & LGBT Families" mod. This mod's ESP is full of male body information so putting it late in my load order turned the player into a male. Putting it earlier than the SSFLGBT mod does return the player to female, but no dick is ever equipped, not automatically nor hitting 6 on the Number Pad. I tried V3, V3.1.

I'll experiment further, but I don't think this mod is going to work in my game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For some reason I cannot get this mod to work at all, I have looked through the comments on here and tried all I could find.

There is some mention of FEV Injection? I am on PC so went into console mode to type in   help "futanari fev injection" 4 , but just gave me a string error that i didn't understand.

Am a total noob about installing mods to be honest, did it manually and is showing up in game as installed, sorted using loot and appears to be correct, but am at a loss to see what I am doing wrong.

Bear with me, I am an Idiot sometimes and the solution is probably staring me in the face, but I cant see it.

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/3/2017 at 10:44 AM, Harlekin said:

/done. 

Including a big functionally Update to 2.0

Dicks will now equip/unequip automaticly, when take on/off Clothes. if that does not work, than you use properly an non AWKCR conform Armor-Mod. and wear a clothing part of it. If so: add the "Futanari Helper" via console to your inventory. its an invisible clothing piece, that can show/hide your characters dick, like your armor should do that. 

Soo... Does this mean that this mod is compatible with the LGBT families mod, and I just don't have AWKCR installed and configured correctly? and what is the item id for the "Futanari Helper" item, I want to make sure my mods are all working before I properly start my current playthrough, and this is the only mod that's on the fritz so far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This mod works great. Amazing actually. I have but one problem. I am using this with AAF Violate. When my character is stripped naked after surrendering so does the characters "dick". It is unequipped and to make matters worse when the animation is over not only does it not reappear but the game thinks my character is stilling wearing clothing and so the "dick" disappears forever and I cannot reequip it. Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...

I was able to somewhat get this to work with some AAF action. It seems AAF does not unequipp what's on the 55 equip slot, like the strap-ons I've seen in other mods, so I merged the different parts of the package together in Outfit Studio, into 3 different, independently complete soft, mid and hard packages, and then changed the dick objects with FO4Edit to use the 55 slot, (previously used by the testes, which I switched to use 54, so they would not directly conflict) and I removed the Armor Addon reference in the testes and pubes armor items to prevent interference from them, and set the 3 dick addons to use my new merged package meshes, and to go on slot 55. This means the mod works the same, but slightly streamlined, and it has the advantage that the package can stay on during action.

To use it, what you gotta do is you gotta strip down before entering a scene, make sure you have the the mid or full wood going, depending on what is best suited for the animation you wanna do, then you create the AAF scene. This means the version of your character who is active during the animation will retain the dick you selected until the session has ended.

This is still a pretty bad solution though, it only works if you "prep" beforehand, and you can't adjust the degree of wood during animation. So how could that be fixed? I tried overwriting the player character "dopplganger" npc, and place the Rikushai_DickApply script on them, switching the player character reference with a reference to the doppleganger. Sadly, it seemed not to work. But I assume that would be the solution, to somehow make a script that can also govern the endowment of the doppleganger character that replaces the real player character during AAF scenes.

Another miscellaneous feature this mod could have would be a special keyword for clothing items that should hide the player's package, and make it so that the package disappears whenever one of these is equipped. The advantage of this is that you can in principle manage it in-game suing console command without needing to patch, if you find an item you like to wear, but which doesn't necessarily use the main body slot, you'd be able to use console command in-game to add the keyword to that instance of the item. I think, maybe I'm wrong on the theory there.

Edited by Khajiit Tail
Typos

For now, the only way I figured to get the pecker to show up during an AAF scene seems to be to search up the ID for the degree of wood I want, and use equipitem on the player character stand-in during the scene. To be clear, when you're in an AAF scene, your character is not your true character, technically, it's special character that copies your character's appearance, so you can't use console commands referring to "player", you gotta click your character stand-in, so you can see their ref ID, and then type something like "(stand-in character ref ID).equipitem (pecker armor item ref ID)". You gotta do this for the penis, the testes and the seam-hider separately, unless you do like me, and you merged the different parts into one item, which does make it easier to handle through console commands. Would be generous to call this a solution, immersion is pretty dead, but it at least means you can see what you wanted to see.

You can use the mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11585-aaf-gender-select/ to set your character's AAF sex to male, so you can do male animations. You may need to save the game and then reload it after changing the sex for it to register.

Anyway, I take it this mod is quite dead? Shame, I'm not familiar with the scene really, but as far as I can tell there's nothing else that fills this niche. If it ever does get updated, I'd recommend that it should have  a more moderate-sized member option, the default one here is very thick. I did some crude work in Outfit Studio to slim it down, I shrunk the flaccid one a bit, especially the glans, to give an appearance of a more protracted foreskin. The mid version I just made a bit slimmer. On the hard version, I slimmed it down, and I also managed to mask most of the vertices on the glans, then "pull back" the foreskin without messing up the glans, making it look like the foreskin had mostly retracted, as you'd expect it to on an erect penis. This gave a sense of the foreskin progressively retracting the more erect you are, which seems nice and natural to me.

• 2 months later...

For folks asking about "FEV Injection" it's another mod found here:

Be warned, this mod doesn't work for "removal" of the schlong, the cure might work, but 99.9% it won't and will be stuck forever.  If that's what you want, that mod is perfect for you needs then, can change sizes and all.

Afaik the "futa" is dead for Fallout 4.  The FEV project above is all but perfect besides the "cure" not working.

EDIT:

I found this neat little mod, now you can "clone" yourself even one heavily customized with mods.  Your can clone and make custom NPC's to.  The thing I did was cloned my "customized" character and shot her with the non-hostile FEV syringe gun...Silly I know but hey you can have yourself as one now :P

Note: your customized named character. will be the last one in the list the first to are the default PCs, next 30 are NPC's then your character. Comes with a tool to run your clone with another follower including Ivy.

Enjoy Yourself - Unlimited Createable-Voiced-Romancable Clones and Synths at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by SonsOLiberty
  • 7 months later...

What is with AFF Animations? I don't see any word about the compatility between this mod and the sex animations. Is it only a addon for the female body or is it also useable during the animations? And will it work for the "family planning mod" which includes pregnancy for females when they have sex with males? Sry for the lot of questions, but I couldn't find an answer and I do not want to break my game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...