• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First -  this is a fantastic mod! I love it, and I think your dick model is SUPER (I love the straight models more than the "curved" ones).

I love how you added extra options to try to suit many tastes (balls/no balls, etc.).

I *really* love how we can have red pubic hair (finally, my crotch matches my hair!!)

Second - after playing with this mod for a while, I noted a few unusual circumstances and thought I would share them.

A few observations;

1 - When I had the FEV injection applied, and the show/hide was working properly, I ended up glitching the show/hide into an infinite loop by trading the garment I was wearing to a companion. When I left the trade menu, I would repeatedly be bombarded with the shown/hidden messages. I realize this isn't normal behavior and caused by me, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

SOLUTION: Save game/Uninstall/load save/save/reinstall/load save/re-take injection

2 - In certain circumstances (whether due to heavy PC resource load or other factors is uncertain), my cock would not show up at all, despite working previously. When attempting to use the control pills, I would be greeted with a message telling me to remove my clothes (this was despite the fact I was nude already). Sometimes, duplicate messages indicating two "show" events triggered back-to-back, or two "hide" events triggered;

rdc_msg1.jpg

rdc_msg2.jpg

SOLUTION: Save game/Uninstall/load save/save/reinstall/load save/re-take injection

3 - Is there a way to reset the state of the show/hide system, so that if it is out-of-whack, we can reset it back to default without having to uninstall the mod?

I would be interested in continuing to provide feedback to help this mod grow and mature, it's a wonderful addition to my Fallout 4 experience.

anyone else having issues with this mod removing helmets for power armour?

yes will be fixed with 2.1

ill think its because i used the beard-slot and power-armor helmets seems to use them too.^^

Hey, me too, helmet removing all the time!

Can't use helmet lights with power armor anymore... please fix it Harlekin!!! ;)

I loved the mod Harlekin, just awesome... <3 <3 <3

Thanks!!!

It's not adding to a NPC while trying to do so through the console. :( I mean not at all. I open their inventory and it's not there.

No one made a replacer version of this yet? I'm using the seperate companion mod so not everyone will have it. :lol:

I've been able to add it to my companions so far just fine.

Say for example you want an erect size 1; that's xx000842 (I believe, might be 841).

To get your "XX" (the first two hex numbers) you can either:

METHOD ONE:

1 - Go into NMM and check your Plugins tab (upper-left corner).

2 - Scroll down and find the mod.

3 - The Load Order number is the number you need.

nmm_hex.jpg

(In the above example, it's 34, so my "schlong" in-game is "34000842".

METHOD TWO:

From the console:

help schlong 4

This will produce the list of schlongs, and now you can find the exact number you need.

Here's the console commands I used;

1 - Open console

2 - Pick your companion or NPC (I've used raiders, companions, and modded companions) using the cursor (watch the form ID on the console change, if it says "14" or something similar [00000014][PP], then you're still targeting yourself). Sometimes it helps if you "showinventory" on the selected person in the console to verify that you have the right target selected.

3 - Add the item; while having the NPC selected in the console

additem 34000842

4 - Have the NPC equip the item; while having the NPC selected in the console,

equipitem 34000842

5 - If the above did not work, try a

showinventory

...and see what that says.

Hopefully this helps.

Yes, I was doing that correctly. It disappears after exiting out of the console was the problem.

Using the equipitem command before exiting kept it there though, so still helpful. :lol: Thanks.

Didn't equip it for some reason but more console gymnastics eventually got it there.

Is there a way to have the 4 play male animation for our futanari with female voice?

I think this is going to require a change in 4Play, something along the lines of asking us what gender we are, and then asking us what role we want (top/bottom/etc.).

If I understood another post correctly, I think the current system is mostly centered around M/F with some auto-detection.

I am new to this so please bear with me. I have downloaded the file and have enabled it via the menu in the game. However when i enter the text into the console it doesn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

I am new to this so please bear with me. I have downloaded the file and have enabled it via the menu in the game. However when i enter the text into the console it doesn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

Can you expand, "It doesn't work"?

i.e., what specifically didn't work?

Were you able to spawn the FEV injection for yourself via the console?

I thought it didn't work either, until I read somewhere that if you're in a "busy" area (cell) with a lot going on, you might need a minute (or a few) for it to show up.

For me, I stood around buck naked after taking the injection and it did eventually show up.

That really wasn't a problem for me, that's a valid outfit for me (being buck naked).

Especially with invisible armor.

• 3 weeks later...

I attempted to use this mod and my game just crashed every-time I attempted to use the Injection. Is there something I am missing? Dependencies or anything? I have AWKCR and everything but it just crashes. Is it just me or am I stupid?

A lot of times, a crash is a missing dependency. Have you tried using LOOT to check your load order and to see if you're missing a dependent mod?

• 1 month later...

Any chance you could integrate this with the mod sex em up? Whenever you try to masturbate using SEU, the dick disappears and instead a strapon appears. Also, it still uses a female animation, and the penis disappears during sex. I realize much of that has to do with SEU and is out of your control, but if there is anything you can do to fix those issues that would be great.

Overall, I absolutely love this mod. I also love how there's no way to "go back" after you take the pills to transform. I think some more integration with SEU and with Four Play would be awesome. I think it'd be cool to make the transition more immersive. Perhaps a quest to get the FEV Injection pills would be good. What are your thoughts everyone?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hrmh, first of all, i'll play FO4 again so expect any updates over the next weeks.^^ 

but ive installed it again and what should i say? it works.  

if it dont work on your game its a incombatiblity with an other mod. 

by the way: this mod works only with vanilla clothes and custom content clothing there uses Armor and Weapon Keyword Community Rescource (AWKCR). but that is not a bug.. its the way how this mod works and blend out/in the Penis. 

i dont know if this mod is combatible with four-play, i'll think its not... now mcm is out so i will wait untill four-play is updated for mcm and if so i qill test it and make it possible combatible. but my Time is rare for the moment, so dont think its gonna heppend tomorrow.^^

ehm.. to do list:

Repair that power-armor-Bug

Made an Reset-pill for cure /debug.^^

hrmh, first of all, i'll play FO4 again so expect any updates over the next weeks.^^ 

but ive installed it again and what should i say? it works.  

if it dont work on your game its a incombatiblity with an other mod. 

by the way: this mod works only with vanilla clothes and custom content clothing there uses Armor and Weapon Keyword Community Rescource (AWKCR). but that is not a bug.. its the way how this mod works and blend out/in the Penis. 

i dont know if this mod is combatible with four-play, i'll think its not... now mcm is out so i will wait untill four-play is updated for mcm and if so i qill test it and make it possible combatible. but my Time is rare for the moment, so dont think its gonna heppend tomorrow.^^

ehm.. to do list:

Repair that power-armor-Bug

Made an Reset-pill for cure /debug.^^

Awesome news!!! <3 <3 <3

Love this mod, thx Harlekin!