DickChick v3 .. a Futanari-Mod

View File

Prolog.png.97c69d8ad21ae048208ed8a3dcf86

Playing Fallout 4? Looking at all theese dirty .. Wastelanders around you? Thinking with that thing below your belt? Stop! Thats unimmersive - you play Nora - a woman there is nothing below your belt - and that is where DickChick joins your Game. Yeah.. i made that mod only for immersion-reasons... or or because i like Futanaris - jea yes, probably the second option. 
However: Let me introduce you.....

DickChick.png.921601352441546c21dbf08965

[DickChick v3] [DickChick v3 Series -Piper-]

Also on Nexus - This mod contains 24 files to Choose from - maybe the Nexus list is a bit more.. sorted. - just saying..^^

DickChick v3 is how the name sayed the 3th version of this mod and with each version totally rewritten and simplifyed. V3 is finally stable and easy to use. Basicly give DickChick your Player-Character a fully working *DingDong* in 3 different forms with 4 different Ball-Sizes and that in 3 different 'states' of errection. DickChick comes also with a bundle of pubic-hair in 5 different haircolors. See "Features" for more informations.

Features.png.eebaad8ba538f0541bb2e9b8f54

- Easy to use: Just install the mod and it.. just works. No menu, no console, no craftable Item or anything like that. Just took off your clothes and you and any other dirty wastelander will see your *DingDong*.
- Auto-Equip / Unequip: When you put your clothes back on, your *DingDong* will instantly disappear. Like it's appear when you wear the eve-costume. It just works like magic but in the way of science! xD
- Many Customizations: DickChick comes with a.. authors choice of form. With the Uncut *DingDong*, big Balls and black pubic-hairs as seam-hider. But there many combinations between different types of *DingDongs*, Balls and Seamhider possible. 
- Customizations *DingDongs*: The *DingDong* comes with 3 different options: Cut, Uncut and a ridiculous oversized version as request.
- Customizations Balls: There 4 Versions of Balls to choose from: Small balls, Big Balls, no Balls and again oversized balls as request.
- Customizations Seamhider: There is a meshseam between the Body, your *DingDong* and your Balls - they can be hide with a selection of pubic-hairs or a *DingDong*-Ring. There 7 different Options to Choose from: Black, Blond, Brown, Grey and Red pubic-hairs, a *DingDong*-Ring or.. just no hider.
- Easy to Manage: Once you took off your clothes you have to tap the 9 key on your Numpad to toggle your errection between Flaccid, Midhard and Hard - then back to flaccid. If you try to get a errection while wearing clothes you get a notification, with the advice to took of your clothes first.

- Toggleable: Now in V3.1 your DickChick-Existance is toggleable via the Num6 Key. 

Starting.png.582fe8c07e8fc45afcc65f8aaa1

- Its pretty simple - just Download one of the Mainfiles and drag and drop the files into your data folder (NMM works also).
- If you fine with my selection of chooseable options: Fine you're finish Just activate the mod an have fun with your new *DingDong*.

- If not: Look at the optional files section and download the options of your personal taste and install them just like the main-file and just override existing files.
- and.. now youre finished - pretty simple, how i sayed.

FAQ.png.551514977613c3953d62e602aacd0ad8

Q: Requirements?
A: Yes. A legal Copy of Fallout 4 and F4SE. Cbbe is a soft requirement but should be work with any other bodymod too if not you could use outfitstudio to adjust your chosen nif-Files to your body or bodyslide preset. If someone tell me how to make a bodyslide-Preset for my nif-Files i will upload them too. 

Q:Why different Textures and Nifs for the Public-Hairs?
A: o.O - i Tryed to use Hair-Tint but it didn't work.. i don't know why but it just dont work. So different nifs, different textures.._. sorry if someone can say me how i use the hairtint, i will change it soon. But skintint has worked.. for some reason. xD

Q: Oh man.. learn english!
A: wait thats not a question... but yo.. English is not my motherlanguage im actually really bad with english.. at least writing. In Understanding i'm actually pretty good. So sorry i have to say: Just deal with it.^^

Q: Where is the NPC / Follower-Support??!!
A: NPC- Support actually won't happen. Not from my side. Because it just not possible for genereric NPC's at least not with my script how it is at the moment. But i've actually prepared anything for female Follower support but ive only prepared it. Because i spend the last 3 days with scripting and want to play my actual playthrough! xD so i made a break and publish the player-only version. Follower support will come with 3.1 (or 3.2, if you - yes you - find a Bug that i have to fix in 3.1) Generic NPC-Support: Who know maybe  in my next .. 4.0 rewrite of this mod? XD

Q: Look your charakter really so shitty as on the screenshots?
A: No the screenshots are actually from my first playthrough and V1 of DickChick. ^^

Q: Can i Make new meshes?
A: Yes.. please.. yes! yes.. and  ehm yes. xD i think my meshes are really out of date. but my mudbox license is war ago expired and my max license now too -_- so from my side don't come new meshed but i where glad to see (& use) new ones. When i finished the upload of V3 then i will adjust the 'authors choice'-Files to my Bodyslide preset. If i make noticeable changes i will upload them too. 

Q: Can i Upload your mod to another Site? | What is with Patches, Bugfixes and updates?
A: No! No and don't. Not under any circumstances and the guy who translate V2 it to rus and load it up without asking certainly not. -.- You can still make a translation.. its only one sentence.. who cares. But Upload only on Nexus or Loverslab - nowhere else! And even this only as the old fashioned way: -Original mod still required-. Same for Patches, Updates, Bugfixes and so on. And no im not mean, greedy or stingy or what ever the right word is but uploading without asking .. ah come on - thats not necessary. 

Compability.png.71199d5c2cd0d2532f401c26

I have uploadet two main-Files. The safe version is nja safer then the other and should be work as best if you don't use a mod that let your character use another SkinNaked 'armor' then the original one. And no i don't mean a bodyreplacer like CBBE.. more something like a custom race-mod or simliar to them. If you use a mod like that then you could try the compability-version of my mod if that still don't work.. then tell me wich mod you are using and so long i play fo4 i will try to make a compability patch.

Unique Player by d_rail1602

For this mod is a specific Patchfile needed (downloadable under updates). Please make sure you used the right Base-Version of my mod (the Safe version) and please make sure that your loadorder is:
   DickChick v3 (Safe Version)
   Unique Player
   DickChick v3 Unique Player from d_rail1602 - Patch

Unique Player and Followers REDUX by FGmodule

Just as like for Unique Player. For this mod is a specific Patchfile needed (downloadable under updates). Please make sure you used the right Base-Version of my mod (the Safe version) and please make sure that your loadorder is:
   DickChick v3 (Safe Version)
   UniqueFemalePlayer.esp (yes it must be this File)
   DickChick v3 UniqueFemalePlayer from FGmodule - Patch
if you need the follower Support from FGmodule's Mod, just install the specific ESP files seperatly. 

DickChick uses 3 biped slots. 54,55 and 56. If another mod uses the same equipslots then it will be unequipped for your genitals. For now i dont know how to change that. In skyrim are mods out that attach objects to the player charakter without using a equip slot (like quicklight) but ive never checked how they actually work. if i find it out someday i will make it simlear. but for now i have to use 3 biped slots.

DickChick is fully compatible with CWSS Redux and should also be with any other mod, that undress your Playercharacter without a Nudesuit.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    F4SE, CBBE (Soft requirement), Bodyslide (Soft requirement)

Edited by CPU

Works perfectly and looks good. :)

And you'r english is no problem. Thank you for sharing.

no problem, glad that you like it. :)

"Dick chick".. heh, that rhymes.

Hey, what do you call a tick that's on your dick? :D

better than my first try.. "Futanari-Mod" x'D

ehrm nothing! im afraid of insects.. i whould call the docter.. you know? .. the 10th docter and his blue box x) 

Works perfectly and looks good. :)

And you'r english is no problem. Thank you for sharing.

no problem, glad that you like it. :)

"Dick chick".. heh, that rhymes.

Hey, what do you call a tick that's on your dick? :D

better than my first try.. "Futanari-Mod" x'D

ehrm nothing! im afraid of insects.. i whould call the docter.. you know? .. the 10th docter and his blue box x) 

Yeah, calling the doctor would probably be the right answer there.

• 2 weeks later...

" ----VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE----

----OTHER FORMS----------

usage: help <matchstring> <filter> <form type>

filters: 0-all 1-functions, 2-settings, 3-globals, 4-other forms

form type is 4 characters and as ignored unless the filter is 4 "

Help me!

Help me!

how i sayed..Type:

help "[setting]" 4

and not 

help "[setting]" 

.. you missed the 4, or one of the ".

I have written differently. 4 and 4 without. The same answer

and what is with the qoute signs? >"< ? otherwise try

help setting 4

but than you will find properly also setting-tapes from other mods so you have to scroll with page up and page down button threw the list. 

Next update the Pills will defenetly craftable..^^

or.. if that not works... are you sure you aktivate the mod correctly?

can you give the video manual?

nope i dont have an record-programm.

Place all files in your Data-Folder start your game, press in Main-Menu the MODS button, press T for loadorder, scroll down, activate the Mod with ENTER... go back with tab load your save and then try again... ^^

Help me!

Help me!

how i sayed..Type:

help "[setting]" 4

and not 

help "[setting]" 

I tried that and it came up with nothing.  Instead I found it by searching for it using this command:

help futanari 4

That resulted in codes for the ALCH "pill" version in the Aid section as well as the apparel with the ARMO tag.  Just add the pill version and you'll get the same effect as described above, an item you can hotkey to control the settings of your equipment.

Hope that helps!

sorry. I did not include the modification of the main menu  :shy:

I hope this decision problemmy someone help. thanks for the support

I'm sorry for my bad english

no problem, im glad to help... and about your english.. mine is not really batter. ;)

Help me!

Help me!

how i sayed..Type:

help "[setting]" 4

and not 

help "[setting]" 

I tried that and it came up with nothing.  Instead I found it by searching for it using this command:

help futanari 4

That resulted in codes for the ALCH "pill" version in the Aid section as well as the apparel with the ARMO tag.  Just add the pill version and you'll get the same effect as described above, an item you can hotkey to control the settings of your equipment.

Hope that helps!

yeah, but "futanari" shows anything - even the Armor tagged items.. there not for direct use.^^ 

• 2 weeks later...

why can't this be a part of the single constuced body rather then addon with seam?

File Name: DickChick .. a Futanari-Mod (Non Body-Replacer)

File Submitter: Harlekin

File Submitted: 21 Nov 2016

File Category: Sexual Content

Requires: CBBE, Bodyslide

----- Sorry Guys, i move over to Skyrim until Sextec is out - so properly the next update comes then out, when SexTec is out :) ----

Heyjah. the last days of work comes for now to an result let me presentate... Dickchick! ^^ I'll think that was Missing... ;)

What does it do? - Basicly give Dickchick your Player-Character a fully working Penis in 2 Forms (Cut & Uncut) and 2 different Ball-Sizes (Small & Big). And that in 3 different 'states' (Flaccid, Midhard & Hard).

How does it Work? / How to start? - pretty simple - take a Pill ^^ ... seriously.. ^^
Step 1: Open your ingame-console, type in: help "[setting]" 4
Step 2: Choose a Dickset of your choise.. Cut, Uncut, big or small balls
Step 3: Add it via player.additem XXXXXXXX to your Inventory
Step 4: Put the Setting Pills to your Fav. list and give it a Hotkey ..maybe 0
Step 5: Leave your Inventory and trigger with your setted Hotkey the dickstate of your Charakter.
if you want to hide the Mesh-Seam ..
Step 6: Add the Seamhider Setting-Pills to your Inventory like step 3 and trigger the pills like step 5 - if you have found a seamhider that you can live with - put the Seamhider setting-Pills in a Container of your choice - you dont need them anymore.

The Seamhider will be overlayed by Clothing*1 - the Dick not so you can wear them out of your clothes ;) if you want to hide your dick trigger the pills after the state "hard" again to hide the dick.

Is it a completly Body-Replacer so that every Chick has a Dick? - No the dicks are basicly weight and stat-less armor part (Dick uses the beard-slot, the seamhider the first unknown-slot.) there marked as non playableso the dicks and seamhiders don't show up in your inventory.

Can i Made Npc's to Dickchicks? - Mhrmhr. Yes.. and No. via Console should it be possible to add a specific dick in a specific state. Keywords: help "Futanari" 4 and equipitem. - but its not supportet, sorry search and try for your own risk.

Why there no Horse, Dog, Deathclaw, Bear, Miruleurk, ... dicks implanted? - i was planning it nja - the first three. But my Mudbox-license is expired and i was using 3dsmax not for years - so i let it. I think someone else could make them better ;)

Can i Help you with more dick-Types like any animal-Parts for Humans or otherwise formed dicks? - Of course! send me a unwrapped, textured mesh for all 3 dickstates and i will implant it for the next update :) but please orientate with the angles on my Meshes - for more compatibility with sex-mod-Animations.

Whhoooooo... stop! the meshes looks weird on the basic-Cbbe-Bodyform! - yeah.. i know .. sorry for that -_- the reason is.. i realized at the end.. after all the work that i used my own preset for the meshes x.X and i had no fun for it to make it again x.X but i have uploaded a fitting CBBE body-Mesh and in the main-File are Bodyslide- Preset files so you can make your armor fit. Of course you can change the sliders of my Preset of your own fav's - but let the (Front Pelvis) Region better untouched.

is the a male-Version out for now? Mhr - no because the mod means Dick-Chick and not Dicks for everyone - but who know maybe i will rename the mod on the next update ;)

Why different Textures and Nifs for the Public-Hairs? o.O - i tryed to use Hair-Tint.. but it didn't work.. i dont know why.. but it didnt work.. so.. different nifs, different textures. ._. ..sorry.

What does i Need? - Mhrm hard to tell. Its made for CBBE, so you will need CBBE properly but its only a armor part. So you can make it with bodyslide/Outfit-studio fit for any body-Mod. .. mhrmh. so... no Requirements.

Why all the console-Crap? can you make it Craftable? - Your Wish - my Hands...^^ maybe next update.. if you wish so.

Oh man.. learn english! - yo.. im on it - sorry for that.. again.

*1 no .. it does not - cause i'm an idiot. Most clothings ar shurly 'thick' enough to overlay it. But some (like vault-suit) not. For that what ive planned, must i handle with priority.. so i must edit every clothing piece.. but ive got a german game, so it were in German, so i let it. If you have a Seamhider that is .. seeable with clothing - toggle him away with the Setting-Pills.  if someone know a better idea - tell me.^^

download.png
Click here to download this file

What's the Cockring & Pubes options that come up in the console but never show up in my inventory?

thats right they should not be show up in inventory. - try using the Seamhider-pills like in description.^^

why can't this be a part of the single constuced body rather then addon with seam?

the reason is if a made a body replacer for it every female has a penis.. and that is what i not wanted.^^ 

How can I make my female companions equip the futanari? They don't seem to be able to take the pills.

"Can i Made Npc's to Dickchicks? - Mhrmhr. Yes.. and No. via Console should it be possible to add a specific dick in a specific state. Keywords: help "Futanari" 4 and equipitem. - but its not supportet, sorry search and try for your own risk."

i understand that every female will have it you can make it and put it as optional then any one can put that very body using unique player or use creation kit to place it where they need it or a part as a clothing but the whole body not something that gets attached to it because if attached then there will be seam like its screwed on it was not there

feel free to do it by your self :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Would it be possible to make the dicks bigger? Like hyper sized maybe, like the ones used by this mod here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56492-wip-futa-mod/page-11?do=findComment&comment=1701370

?

/done. 

Including a big functionally Update to 2.0

Dicks will now equip/unequip automaticly, when take on/off Clothes. if that does not work, than you use properly an non AWKCR conform Armor-Mod. and wear a clothing part of it. If so: add the "Futanari Helper" via console to your inventory. its an invisible clothing piece, that can show/hide your characters dick, like your armor should do that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...