8 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

Hi , lovely mod ! always wanted to punish raider bosses for giving me a hardtime.

The crosses are well made also the sounds....but....

That one single scream that appears when u use the nails/spikes.... is really fucked up.

Any way to only have the  painful mumbiling without that one really loud  high pitched scream ?? it is too loud compared to the other sounds , always beeing a " sound jumpscare" when i have my sound high. also it sounds for me to much like a "young" voice... but the other sounds are really good ! would like to not have to mute them in the cross panel.

Hi, easiest way to do it is to find scream .wav files in data folder under sounds crx.esp voice female boston(something like that you can check exact path in downloaded mod rar archive) then load all sounds to music player and find one you don't like write down file name and delete the sound file. Make a copy of the sound you like and rename it to the name of deleted one so there won't be any file missing causing errors. That's it sound won't be longer played. I didn't really have time to adjust new sounds volume in last version but I think vanilla sounds aren't that real.

I recently noticed that this only works on generic settlers. You know, the ones named.....settler? Why hello, Mrs. Settler, how are you on this fine day? Well, i'm doing just fine mister Settler, sir! Boy, i sure do hope no one comes along and tells us to nail ourselves to a cross. That sure would suck. OH! Hello miss wanderer lady ma'am!

LOL

But yeah, i can't for the life of me get.....certain named settlers to go on the cross. *glares at marcy  long*

I assume i'm just doing something wrong, but i'm not sure what.

Is it even possible?

14 hours ago, Oakern said:

Thanks for more info. Have you tried removing 2 mentioned records from CRX mod and if you have - did it help and brought cc menu back? I don't have any cc mod so can't really test it...

yes i've tried it few weeks back and it brings back the cc menu. but if those 2 ITM records are necessary in the plugin for some reasons, a very simple patch by adding back WorkshopMenu01CreationClub into the overriden WorkshopMenuMain record in this plugin works as well.

50 minutes ago, memer1738 said:

I seem to have a problem when my characters uses one of the crosses or devices, they no longer speak afterwards during dialogs. Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes, I also have problem that after my char will use any of the objects from this mod, camera will not return to normal until I use some workbench etc.

On 3/29/2018 at 1:10 PM, command88+ said:

BTW since we are talking about the directions of the crosses: I had the X-cross, assigend a settler, realized it was facing the wrong waySo i ordered the settler to leave the cross (shich she did, even though i did not assign her to a chair or something) to turn the cross around.

But as i did that the settle started getting on the cross again . I couldn't select the cross in build menu anymore, only the now not responsive, Settler and the x-cross kept turning and turning (not the settler thoug, she remained in position, facing me so the cross moved through her) Looked funny

And what about a pyre to burn settlers at the stake, could also work as source of light in settlements? Gallows and impalement would be too much and complicated because of the animations?

What about a collaboration with Vader666 (Torturedevices)?

Use this mod...

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8122

Plus the “place anywhere” to get the burning at the stake feel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is someone else having some kind of script lag when the nails, animations and screams stop working after some time fast travelling away and back?
I'm having this problem and, as a temporary fix, i have to go and open and close the configuration menus constantly, after some time fiddling it works, once, and the the animations and screams stop. I've already tried reloading everything as the crx configurator have thus option. but gor nothing.
I love this mod and would really like if the developer sees this and find a way to fix it, or at least show me a solution or answer... This mod is a must be on my raider playtrough, and I don't reallly wanna unistall it, so I'll still play it broken or not, I just wanted a litlle flair (My character misses the screams XD)

Thanks!

Hey, I absolutely love this mod, and I was trying to set up this weird lying down display in a house but didn't find the lying down cross suitable, do you think you could add more lying down crosses? Like maybe a straight one? I'd love that. Thank you for your time.

On 8/8/2018 at 1:54 AM, SAC said:

Have you looked in the furniture menu?

I got it fixed. I had another mod installed through NMM where when both were installed, neither appeared in the workshop menu. I uninstalled the other one and this one started working correctly. 

On 8/1/2018 at 7:52 PM, kadsend said:

Is someone else having some kind of script lag when the nails, animations and screams stop working after some time fast travelling away and back?
I'm having this problem and, as a temporary fix, i have to go and open and close the configuration menus constantly, after some time fiddling it works, once, and the the animations and screams stop. I've already tried reloading everything as the crx configurator have thus option. but gor nothing.
I love this mod and would really like if the developer sees this and find a way to fix it, or at least show me a solution or answer... This mod is a must be on my raider playtrough, and I don't reallly wanna unistall it, so I'll still play it broken or not, I just wanted a litlle flair (My character misses the screams XD)

Thanks!

Yes I noticed that too. Generally mod's furniture doesn't work well with fast travelling or  sleeping/resting if nails are used. I'll investigate it and try to fix it. It apparently works fine with ropes only. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

On 7/14/2018 at 8:21 AM, gogo2431 said:

Good mod thanks
However, settlers are not assigned to Cross.
Even if you designate a settler directly at the workshop, the settler takes only a few seconds of posture.
And leave.
What should I do?

I think there was a discussion about that in this thread few pages back. Something to do with settlers AI packages. Is the problem only with CRX furniture? What about vanilla furniture like pillory? It is best to use slavery mod like Just Business to capture NPCs once captured there's usually no problem with assigning them to any furniture. I hope it helps.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:26 AM, 2Foldri said:

Hey, I absolutely love this mod, and I was trying to set up this weird lying down display in a house but didn't find the lying down cross suitable, do you think you could add more lying down crosses? Like maybe a straight one? I'd love that. Thank you for your time.

It is not at the top of my priorities list to be honest. You can achieve that using "setangle" and "modpos" console functions on the cross and change x and y angles and z position until you get the desire effect. Just check how rotation works in F4.

On 8/17/2018 at 5:12 PM, Oakern said:

It is not at the top of my priorities list to be honest. You can achieve that using "setangle" and "modpos" console functions on the cross and change x and y angles and z position until you get the desire effect. Just check how rotation works in F4.

That was actually the first thing I tried, and with the way I have come to understand Fallout, when it's rotated it can no longer be activated. Thank you for the suggestion however.

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

Nice mod !

But ive wanted to ask about :

Important
Cross furniture inflicts damage over time so it is better to save
game before assigning important NPC!

Can we get a version without the DMG ?

Yes, "Toggle Damage" option is available in furniture configuration menu (activated with R) since very early version. I've just uploaded latest version - 1.10 - that is integrated with MCM so damage can be turn off globally and individually.

It's also worth to mention that damage are done only if spikes are used.

Glad to see the update Oakern!

I had used this mod for a long time.

This is a nice mod,I had to say.

I use the prisoner post to capture slaves in my settlement.

It works at first,every girls tied up with the post nice,I just need to assigne them to the post,and they will stay there,whatever I sleep or fast travel.

But I found if I build some new cross,post or even a chair,terminal near them,some of the slaves will just untie them self,walk away and use the new furniture I just build!

So I could just build prisoner posts in one settlement,If a build a chair out of my prison,when a fast travel back,I could always see one of my stupid slave out and sitting in the chair.

I checked my mod list,no any settler AI package  mod or something like that.

Hope you got time to fix this,because I really love this mod.

And hope more prisoner post or pose like kneeling bondage post,and some fast execution cross like ropes on neck.

Thank you for making this nice mod.

@Oakern can you please revisit this post? Attaching an empty package and removing the Workshop Alarm keyword really does a lot towards pacifying the roaming victims. Of course, they become vegetables after that, but it's reversible by removing the empty package and re-adding the keyword on exit furniture.

I keep it simple and just kill them, or let them die by themselves - but that's just me.

Can anyone please post a screenshot of the new blood decals?

• 2 weeks later...