Update:  GT Elins taking longer than expected to complete.  I had to search and destroy a few bugs that caused CTD in game and finally removed a double listing in the race list when choosing a race in game.  I had to create the Elin race from scratch.  This meant creating a new race record and filling in all of the info as oppose to duplicating another race and changing some info.  This had to be done so that I could give the 'male' Elin the female assets.  This also prevents the other races from being affected. 

@Skyramiel

Not familiar with every console command under the sun.  What does this do and is it or similar to 'set essential'?

hey will gt have issues with any of the race mods I have right now

succubus race

elin race

lovergirl race

children of the sky

I have them all working with one another something I thought id ask also with gt I hope there wont be needing a save to make them in char creation makes it easy on my part :)

GT will be standalone with the exception of Eye and Brow textures which I decide not change so that if you are using some favorite eye textures for one race, they can also be used by GT.

I can only guarentee GT will be compatible with the Elins, Monlis, and ygNords since the Elin race is completely standalone (except animations) and Monlis and ygNords work effortlessly with ECE-CME.

ECE-CME has spoiled me.  I have been making GT with only ECE and it does not look anywhere as beautiful as ECE with CME.  I have yet to test the latest version, but it appears to now include color sliders, vampire face fix (male? female? both?), select skeletions, and some extras marked 'beta'.  Each new release just keeps getting better and better. 

Yeah, take it slowly, it's been forever since anyone tried anything close to this, we can wait.

I remember some partially bugged up races that had no male data. a pack of 4 FF races with basically Mithra and Viera and variations. The males didn't work at all.

Thanks for your patience, everyone.  The GT Elins are almost done and the futa Elin is no longer glitching like before.  The only problem now is making her compatible with ECE-CME.  This shoudn't be difficult since I had the same problem initially with the Monli race.

Now the question is, "should I release the GT Elins when completed or should I wait until I've completed all 3 races?"

EDIT:  In case anyone is wondering the results of adding ECE-CME to the Monli race, here are the results.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14711-monli-race-v3-enhanced/

Also, the problem with Mediafire seems to have been the result of them changing over to new software and nothing to do with the files themselves.  I'll be reuploading the Elin race to Mediafire, but keeping the current links posted just in case.

So is that the adult version of the Elin race? Or is it still on-going?

The Girls of Tera are loli Tera races, but there will be optional adult body replacers or you can do it yourself simply by replacing the skeletons/meshes/textures.  This project is still on-going since it will feature 3 races and the male counterparts will be females (shemale/futa) though in game the other NPCs will probably refer to them as males.

The current Elin race is loli only since it is suppose to look like the actual Tera Elins.  If you would like adult Elins then the Girls of Tera would be the better choise since the file order is much more simplistic and easier to customize.