The paths should be

-1- Data > Scripts

--- This contains the PEX files

AND

-2- Data > Scripts > Source

--- This contains the PSC files

There should not be any other folders within the Scripts folder.

wait' date=' did i need to merge idlecommon PEX and PSC files with idlePC file if i want to put to my character?

[/quote']

------------------------------

You don't merge PEX and PSC files together in the same folder. Keep the PEX files and Source folder within the Scripts folder and leave the PSC files in the Source subfolder.

Yes, after merging the Script folder (from the IdleCommon folder) with the Scripts folder in your Data folder, do the same for IdlePC and IdleNPC --- just merge the Script folders and the PEX files will be added to the Scripts folder and the PSC files will be added to the Source subfolder.

You don't merge PEX and PSC files together in the same folder. Keep the PEX files and Source folder within the Scripts folder and leave the PSC files in the Source subfolder.

sorry i give wrong question to you, sorry :) below is my question :

so my current file is :

-1- Data > Scripts (idlepc choice)

--- data>Scripts>SetCustomIdle.pex

>setcustomIdletoplayer.pex

>SetCustomIdleToPlayerIfElin.pex

AND

--- data>scripts>source>SetCustomIdle.psc

>setcustomIdletoplayer.psc

>SetCustomIdleToPlayerIfElin.psc

so it it this correct ? :)

The paths should be

-1- Data > Scripts

--- This contains the PEX files

AND

--- This contains the PSC files

There should not be any other folders within the Scripts folder.

wait' date=' did i need to merge idlecommon PEX and PSC files with idlePC file if i want to put to my character?

so my current file is :

-1- Data > Scripts (idlepc choice)

--- data>Scripts>SetCustomIdle.pex

>setcustomIdletoplayer.pex

>SetCustomIdleToPlayerIfElin.pex

AND

--- data>scripts>source>SetCustomIdle.psc

>setcustomIdletoplayer.psc

>SetCustomIdleToPlayerIfElin.psc

so it it this correct ? :)

[/quote']

------------------------------------

That looks correct. :D

That looks correct.

:heart: thnxs :

-------------------------------

Well I plan on redesigning my original post so I may as well repack some of the mods to make them NMM friendly. This way, if someone chooses to manually install then they can do so without any problems since all they would have to do is extract the archive file then merge the mod's Data folder with the game's Data folder.

when i try create a character, the character menu did not look like same as your video in early post. especially the height of the character did not work well where the height are adjusted in sex tab and some times crash when i try to pull the slide to the right to get small like body.

another prob occur with the above problem that when i try to edit face,hair and else edit tab the camera menu did not focus to the face because of the problem i mention earlier, can u spare another golden tips for me :D

sorry..i thnk the problem mostly fixed when i deactivate other mods. sorry for the trouble :)

Hello Radziismael

What mods did you deactivate that might have conflicted with the Elin race?

Also which body replacer did you choose: x117 - Children of the Sky (UNP) or Monli (CBBE)?

The reason I asked is that you could install a different skeletonfemale.nif file to change her height. The x117 might have the Normal (default) height but I know I added the Small option for the Monli (she is shorter than normal and her weapons are adult size).

In addition, each body replacer has it's own ESP file that enables you to change the Elin's body.

---Monli. ElinRace Using Monli Body.esp

---x117. ElinRace Using x117 Body.esp

Whether you have 1 of these or both, they need to be last in the load order or you might run into problems.

I'm at work right now, so If I don't answer back anytime soon, it will be later today.

Hello Radziismael

What mods did you deactivate that might have conflicted with the Elin race?

Also which body replacer did you choose: x117 - Children of the Sky (UNP) or Monli (CBBE)?

The reason I asked is that you could install a different skeletonfemale.nif file to change her height. The x117 might have the Normal (default) height but I know I added the Small option for the Monli (she is shorter than normal and her weapons are adult size).

In addition, each body replacer has it's own ESP file that enables you to change the Elin's body.

---Monli. ElinRace Using Monli Body.esp

---x117. ElinRace Using x117 Body.esp

Whether you have 1 of these or both, they need to be last in the load order or you might run into problems.

I'm at work right now, so If I don't answer back anytime soon, it will be later today.

oh yaa, which mods that conflict is unknown, i just deactivated any mods that i had that i want to deactivate temporary and was about 100+ plus mods..maybe later when i finish filter all mods that give conflict with elin race.. i will post it :) u know i deactivate most other mods for this awesome race :) and will play with the others mod taht competible with your mod (elin race).

about the monli & sky children mode. currently i already had CBBE type body. so for the easy way i choose monli body esp. i did peak some information from your post and others about combining the both UNP n monli esp type. yes.. it look awesome to use tht sky children type. i already download the file required for sky children but i have a few question :

1-if currently i have CBBE type then i install skychildren x177 base file i did not need to install UNP demonized right?

2-if i install both monli n sky child, automatically when i deactivate monli.esp it will change to sky children body type?

"I'm at work right now, so If I don't answer back anytime soon, it will be later today".

ok..honest pay for honest work :):heart::P

about the monli & sky children mode. currently i already had CBBE type body. so for the easy way i choose monli body esp. i did peak some information from your post and others about combining the both UNP n monli esp type. yes.. it look awesome to use tht sky children type. i already download the file required for sky children but i have a few question :

1-if currently i have CBBE type then i install skychildren x177 base file i did not need to install UNP demonized right?

2-if i install both monli n sky child' date=' automatically when i deactivate monli.esp it will change to sky children body type?

[/quote']

-1- Correct, you do not need Dimonized UNP to be installed to run Children of the Sky with the Monli.

-2- Whichever ESP is last in the load order will override the previous ESP so if the "...x117 body.esp" is loaded AFTER "...Monli Body.esp" then your character will have the x117 body. However, I have separate saves for each Elin hybrid so I deactivate the other ESP file first to avoid any possible problems.

Finally got around to fixing some of the hairpacks so that her head no longer clips through them.

What's fix?

- Numenume Hairs. Fixed some of the hairstyles.

NOTE: Since some of the fixed hairstyles replaces the original hairs, this might cause some problems if used with vanilla races or any other custom races. Just letting you know if you like to play multiple races.

ToDo:

- Ren

- Sims

Fixed and uploaded the hairs for Numenume, Ren, and Sims. Included is the converted head mesh. Only one file to download, extract and install what is needed (converted head mesh is required no matter which hair pack you have).

If you found any problems I might have overlooked then let me know.

----------------------

Xenosnake

Looks awesome!

hi' date=' i have some problem when i use elin type armor, where the neck seem bigger and show big gap..but if naked, the neck not show tht horrible gap.. any advice on this problem ?

[/quote']

Which body type are you using? Monli? x117?

Also which Elin armors. If you are using the ones from Tera Mod Collection, they should work for CBBE. If you have the one's from Jiitek then they are for UNP.

Also which Elin armors. If you are using the ones from Tera Mod Collection, they should work for CBBE. If you have the one's from Jiitek then they are for UNP.

i use jitek body, and armour pack from tera mode collection, so it did not match ? but previously i use monli body but the neck seem too bigger and appear unmatched with the armour.. how?

Also which Elin armors. If you are using the ones from Tera Mod Collection' date=' they should work for CBBE. If you have the one's from Jiitek then they are for UNP.

[/quote']

i use jitek body, and armour pack from tera mode collection, so it did not match ? but previously i use monli body but the neck seem too bigger and appear unmatched with the armour.. how?

Which body mesh; default, flat-chest, or tight-body. I'll take a quick look over at the Tera collection and see which body type they use.

Update: I took a quick look and only saw BBP was mentioned, but I have used the armors before on an old character sporting CBBE.

Since you are using the x117 body give Jiitek's Elin armor conversions a try. I also have older Elin armors I will post as soon as I find them. These are not found at Riverwood, rather they are in a chest in Whiterun.

Update: I found the armor set and yes they are in a chest over one of the waterways in Whiterun (screenshot included).

Elin2Armor Set

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tlp5al81srzif34

Updated the Elin race to version 20120709.

- Some improvements matching head and body textures (Monli only).

- Separate packages for Elin-x117 and Elin-Monli.

- Includes all extra facial options plus some extras not posted before.

- Includes the hair patches for Numenume, Ren, and Sims.

- Includes the hair patches for Numenume' date=' Ren, and Sims.

[/quote']

Maybe its just me but the new update has made the elin huge. Like they are about has tall has nords or taller.

edit: fixed this by replacing the skeleton files with the ones in an old update.

- Includes the hair patches for Numenume' date=' Ren, and Sims.

[/quote']

Maybe its just me but the new update has made the elin huge. Like they are about has tall has nords or taller.

edit: fixed this by replacing the skeleton files with the ones in an old update.

I believe I left the default skeletonfemale.nif file with the update. I'll reupload the skeleton options pack.

UPDATE: I uploaded the Elin Skeleton Options Pack. Now you can change her default height.

Also uploaded Iron Maiden armor and the Bloody Rynotis scythe with spellbook.

I'm having a small problem with the elin ring. Every time I equip it, none of them show up even if I set how many elin the ring spawns at a time. Also, I tried the console commands to give me some of the armor included with the ring mod, but it only makes my body invisible. Did I do something wrong or forget something?

I'm having a small problem with the elin ring. Every time I equip it' date=' none of them show up even if I set how many elin the ring spawns at a time. Also, I tried the console commands to give me some of the armor included with the ring mod, but it only makes my body invisible. Did I do something wrong or forget something?

[/quote']

Hello Shichirou

The invisible body when wearing the Elin armor is caused by having the wrong skeleton. It was an error on my part for not changing the Elin's skeleton to make her smaller by default.

You can download the Elin Skeleton files...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3pifjbcavqqc9zc

...or you can download the updated Elin Race packs (Monli or x117) which I added the "Small" skeleton which makes her smaller but leaves her weapons normal size.

As for the summoned Elins not appearing, I do not know exactly why. They show up for me. Did you craft the ring or obtain it using console command "help summon 4". I used the console command because I was testing it and I am still early in the game and didn't have the necessary ingredients to craft it.

I'm still trying to figure out what all the dialogue options do and don't know how to change parameters such as how many Elins I can summon and penalties to health when summoned and when they die. I know I saw instructions on how to change the parameters somewhere.

--------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I uploaded an updated version of the Elin Race packs. These have a different skeleton and now she is smaller by default. The packs I uploaded yesterday had the original skeletons which made her adult size. Sorry about that.

Do i need this? Or Do i need this? Do i Put All of this in OR just Part of This? Do I NEED Part

of thes Textures Or All of Them? Do I Need All of thes Meshes and just Part of the Textures, Do

i need All of this Race Mod Or just Part of it? Do I Need All of thes Hair Mods OR ALL of them?

Do I Put thes 10 Mods in to make this 1 Mod?

Can't You Just Make a All in One "Elin Race Package"????

Sorry for this But I just do not know Just What I Need to Put In to Make this Work????

My Apologizes!

Do i need this? Or Do i need this? Do i Put All of this in OR just Part of This? Do I NEED Part

of thes Textures Or All of Them? Do I Need All of thes Meshes and just Part of the Textures' date=' Do

i need All of this Race Mod Or just Part of it? Do I Need All of thes Hair Mods OR ALL of them?

Do I Put thes 10 Mods in to make this 1 Mod?

Can't You Just Make a All in One "Elin Race Package"????

Sorry for this But I just do not know Just What I Need to Put In to Make this Work????

My Apologizes!

[/quote']

LOL - Okay, here is what you need to do.

>>>You definitely need to have Apachii hairs installed no matter what options you choose. No Apachii hairs will cause CTD before you reach the main menu.

>>>If you want to add Numenume hairs, Ren hairs, or Sims hairs then install what you want. They are not required and that is why I listed them under OPTIONAL. The hair patches I mention are for those who installed these hair packs.

>>>Now what body type do you need? Monli? Children of the Sky (x117)? I cannot create an "all-in-one" packs because they require body mods by other authors.

If you want your Elin to have the Monli race body then install these:

-1- Elin-Monli Pack 11July2012.7z (located in Elin Race-Main-CBBE section).

-2- Kashim's Monli race.

-3- CBBE v3 Body Replacer (this is for the Monli race).

>>>If you want your Elin to have the x117 body then install these:

-1- Elin-x117 Pack 11July2012.7z (located in the Elin Race-Main-UNP section).

-2- Jiitek's Children of the Sky race.

-3- Dimonize UNP is NOT needed.

>>>The other sections:

Elin Race - Recommended

---contains English translations, but they are for an older version and will not work with this current versions.

>>>Elin Race - Optional

---contains additional mods you can install, if you want, to add to the Elin in Skyrim experience.

---you can change her voice, add an Elin-type idle animation, or even turn npc/enemies into Elins (random).

I hope this explanation helps.