I fear I may be the only one getting this, but I gave this mod to my brother and he saw this problem too. Just outside Whiterun to the west, there's a giant camp. On our games, regardless of whether we load or start a new game, the ground is missing. The objects such as rocks and masses of water are there, but other than that, it's just a drop into the void. I see mobs just pouring into the holes and when I jumped down after them, there was just a huge pile of corpses on a barren plateau underneath the world. Anyone got any idea what might be causing this? It's fine for now since that's the only affected area I've seen so far but it still worries me.

I fear I may be the only one getting this' date=' but I gave this mod to my brother and he saw this problem too. Just outside Whiterun to the west, there's a giant camp. On our games, regardless of whether we load or start a new game, the ground is missing. The objects such as rocks and masses of water are there, but other than that, it's just a drop into the void. I see mobs just pouring into the holes and when I jumped down after them, there was just a huge pile of corpses on a barren plateau underneath the world. Anyone got any idea what might be causing this? It's fine for now since that's the only affected area I've seen so far but it still worries me.

[/quote']

It is a pity but because of it- 2chElinArborea.esp.

Okay, now our 2ch friends released bukkake body for Elin Monoly version:

9259.jpg

9258.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?y7dnm6yoyorybrz

I dont use monoly body, i replaced it with unp from children of the sky (and Tight Body Set [Rougher Version] [uNP], i recommend that (sunburns and oiled skin too for your tastes)), so i cant test it myself. By the way, my loved Osare works are only for unp bodies, so i will not change it.

Kirisame

So 2chElinArborea is the cause of the strange vortex outside of Whiterun. That is why I never listed it with the other mods. I only briefly tried it and felt it was far from finished. I quickly uninstalled it.

Anyway, I tend to avoid any mods that add new locations or add something new to vanilla locations. The exceptions would be Beautiful Whiterun and Sekerei - Project 2. The only problem I encountered with Sekerei is that the hot-springs area tends to float above the ground when you fast-travel to there. Saving and reloading will fix it.

<<<<<<<<<--+-->>>>>>>>>>

Gvertin

So the New Elin can also use loli bodies? Any problems? How good does she look? I have a lot of outfits for UNP bodies including Osare.

So the New Elin can also use loli bodies? Any problems? How good does she look? I have a lot of outfits for UNP bodies including Osare.

It is not so loli' date=' just Tight unp body set, but it doesn't work without children of the sky for some reason.

I just put body files from children of the sky in monly, 2chElin and 2chElin fix folders. Then i applied Tight Body Set [Rougher Version'] [uNP] and Sunburn UNP with Oiled Skin For UNP from nexus in these folders and default installation folder as well. I dont know right folder that uses all body parts, and installation just in monly folder didn't work for me.

I have many screenshots for you:

895.png898.png894.png896.png897.jpg933.png934.png935.png936.png

It is not so loli' date=' just Tight unp body set, but it doesn't work without children of the sky for some reason.

I just put body files from children of the sky in monly, 2chElin and 2chElin fix folders. Then i applied Tight Body Set [Rougher Version'] [uNP] and Sunburn UNP with Oiled Skin For UNP from nexus in these folders and default installation folder as well. I dont know right folder that uses all body parts, and installation just in monly folder didn't work for me.

I have many screenshots for you:

895.png898.png894.png896.png897.jpg933.png934.png935.png936.png

Looks better than I thought. I'll give it try though the oily body has a plastic look, but then a screenshot does not look as good as what you see in the game. Thank you Gvertin.

Guest user29

Did a fresh install and I'm getting purple glowing skin and no hands on this race. And the problem is only this race. Ideas?

edit: and load order in case I'm missing something, which I could be, the install seemed complicated.

post-14910-13597876682719_thumb.jpg

post-14910-13597876684037_thumb.jpg

Did a fresh install and I'm getting purple glowing skin and no hands on this race. And the problem is only this race. Ideas?

edit: and load order in case I'm missing something' date=' which I could be, the install seemed complicated.

[/quote']

Hello User29

I looked at the load order screenshot and did not see the following files:

-1- xvisionchildren.esp

-2- YChildren of the Sky.esp

The reason you have missing body textures and hands is because you need to install the Children of the Sky mod. The archive file I posted only contains the New Elin race files.

The mods needed should be:

-1- Apachii hairs.

-2- Children of the Sky.

-3- Elin Race Base Files for X117 BETA.

When it comes to load order, ElinRace - Use x117 Body.esp should be last in the order.

I was having the same problem as the guy above, if i used CBBE + MONLI etc then I had a body but the body skin and the head did not match as you can see by the neck seam, I just tried it with the Children of sky mod but the issue is the same +dirt.

I hate to be a pain but if anyone could give me a help of what im missing id be in your debt. Thanks :)

post-72774-13597876723602_thumb.jpg

I was having the same problem as the guy above' date=' if i used CBBE + MONLI etc then I had a body but the body skin and the head did not match as you can see by the neck seam, I just tried it with the Children of sky mod but the issue is the same +dirt.

I hate to be a pain but if anyone could give me a help of what im missing id be in your debt. Thanks :)

[/quote']

Hello Chaos679

The neck seam, at the moment, can not be avoided. The Elin-Monli color difference can be fixed by completely uninstalling the New Elin mod and only installing v20120618 Stable Pack; the head closely matches the body, but the seam is still present, just not that obvious. Do not update v20120618 (the update only adds some new facegen options, but also alters the head textures).

If you installed both Elin-Monli and Elin-x117 in the same Data folder (I have two separate Data folders if you are wondering) then the v20120618 Stable Pack should help fix the color difference for both race types.

In addition, for the Elin-x117, try different body styles. You have the options of Default, Flat-chest, Tight Body (without round face), and Tight Body (rough texture version). I tried both the Flat-chest and Tight Body (w/o round face) and know for certain the Tight Body is lighter in color (not as dirty and looks smoother).

I will try to remove the seams and upload the results later. If you have some experience with TexBlend (texture blender) that you download with Caliente's CBBEv3 then you can give it a try.

If you have still have any problems, let me know.

Good Luck.

Thanks for quick and informative reply, I tried what you said by removing the x117 and just using the 20120618 stable pack, for some reason Skyrim crashes after the Bethesda logo when using that.

Sadly I don't have experience with TexBlend so that's beyond me :P

Embarrassingly I don't know how to change the body styles with x117 either :/

Thanks for quick and informative reply' date=' I tried what you said by removing the x117 and just using the 20120618 stable pack, for some reason Skyrim crashes after the Bethesda logo when using that.

Sadly I don't have experience with TexBlend so that's beyond me :P

Embarrassingly I don't know how to change the body styles with x117 either :/

[/quote']

The crashing after the Logo sounds like you might have removed the wrong file(s). First thing is to check to see if you have Apachii hairs installed. If that is not the cause of the crash then check to see if any of Skyrims original ESM and ESP files are there. If that is not the problem then reinstall any other mods you have installed. I have a feeling you need to reinstall the Apachii hairs mod.

Now to get both the Elin-Monli and Elin-x117 working again...

-1- Uninstall the current New Elin Race mod.

-2- Install New Elin Race v20120618 Stable Pack.

-3- Reinstall the Children of the Sky race (default textures).

-4- Reinstall the Monli race (just in case something got deleted).

-5- Make sure these files are last in the load order:

--- ElinRace Using Monli Body.esp

--- ElinRace Using x117 Body.esp

Note: If you are going to play the Elin-Monli, deactivate ElinRace Using x117 Body.esp.

If you are going to play the Elin-x117, deactivate ElinRace Using Monli Body.esp

-6- The Elin-Monli's head and body colors should closely match (will not be perfect).

-7- Check the Elin-x117's head and body. If there are color differences then try a different body style (flat-chest or one of the two tight body options) until you find one that closely matches the head color.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention, to change the x117's body styles just extract the Children of the Sky-R1 archive file. You should see these folders and files:

- MAIN folder

- OPTION - Female Children NPC Original Cloth

- OPTION - flat-chest

- OPTION - Tight Body Set + not so round face mesh

- OPTION - Tight Body Set [Rougher Version] (switchback to default texture sets)

- OPTION - prepatched slider colors version

- OPTION - sitting patch - read info

- OPTION - support fix for Vampiric Thirst

- Screenshots (files)

"OPTION - flat chest" and both "OPTION - Tight Body Set..." contain the alternative meshes and textures. Since your character will have an Elin head, just manually install the texture folders from one of these OPTION folders and have a look at your character. If you are not satisfied with the results then manually install a different texture folder from the other OPTION folders.

Yeah Apachii needed a reinstall, all is fine now, much appreciated. I had tried to get the stable pack to work before I tried the x117 so thanks to you I can use that instead now and have textures somewhat matching :). Thanks again for the time and the help.

Yeah Apachii needed a reinstall' date=' all is fine now, much appreciated. I had tried to get the stable pack to work before I tried the x117 so thanks to you I can use that instead now and have textures somewhat matching :). Thanks again for the time and the help.

[/quote']

Good to hear the CTD is fixed. Just letting you know, even though the Monli Race requires CBBEv3 preinstalled, Children of the Sky Race does not require Dimonize UNP preinstalled. That is why you can install both races in the same Data folder without conflicts. However, I have two different Lydia replacers (CBBE and UNP) that is why I have two Data folders.

i have some problem here.. i uninstalled most of female idle like pretty female idle' date=' pretty weopen idle hopefully to make sure elin race idle work..but it does not work.. any golden tips about this plez..

[/quote']

Hello Radziismael

Did you install Elin Race Idle with NMM? If so, then there will be problems since along with the base files there are options (idle affects NPCs and idle affects player if playing as an Elin). You will have to extract the main file, manually install what is in the IdleCommon folder (this is if you're a non-Elin) then choose whether to install IdlePC (if playing an Elin) or IdleNPC (if you want the idle animation to affect NPCs).

Hello Radziismael

Did you install Elin Race Idle with NMM? If so, then there will be problems since along with the base files there are options (idle affects NPCs and idle affects player if playing as an Elin). You will have to extract the main file, manually install what is in the IdleCommon folder (this is if you're a non-Elin) then choose whether to install IdlePC (if playing an Elin) or IdleNPC (if you want the idle animation to affect NPCs).

ok, i manually install elin race mods, but it seem for the idle file i did not choose the choices of idlePc,idleNPC i just merge it all in that folder.. i try follow your golden tips ^^ hopefully it works.. thnxs..will post more if it does not working ~

Hello Radziismael

Did you install Elin Race Idle with NMM? If so' date=' then there will be problems since along with the base files there are options (idle affects NPCs and idle affects player if playing as an Elin). You will have to extract the main file, manually install what is in the IdleCommon folder (this is if you're a non-Elin) then choose whether to install IdlePC (if playing an Elin) or IdleNPC (if you want the idle animation to affect NPCs).

[/quote']

ok, i manually install elin race mods, but it seem for the idle file i did not choose the choices of idlePc,idleNPC i just merge it all in that folder.. i try follow your golden tips ^^ hopefully it works.. thnxs..will post more if it does not working ~

If your still having problems you can try to reinstall the other idle animations you previously had installed and see if they work. When uninstalling them to retry the Elin idle, take your time since many problems can happen when rushing through this stage. I know from experience that not paying careful attention to what I'm doing will lead only to frustration when the game starts to show errors.

If your still having problems you can try to reinstall the other idle animations you previously had installed and see if they work. When uninstalling them to retry the Elin idle, take your time since many problems can happen when rushing through this stage. I know from experience that not paying careful attention to what I'm doing will lead only to frustration when the game starts to show errors.

about that,it thnk some error occur, my game hang and show skyrim not responding when click continue in game menu..

just a second, about the path of installation i want check if it is correct >>> my current path : skyrim/blablabla/data/idlecommon/... and skyrim/blablabla/data/idlepc

it this path correct?

If your still having problems you can try to reinstall the other idle animations you previously had installed and see if they work. When uninstalling them to retry the Elin idle' date=' take your time since many problems can happen when rushing through this stage. I know from experience that not paying careful attention to what I'm doing will lead only to frustration when the game starts to show errors.

[/quote']

about that,it thnk some error occur, my game hang and show skyrim not responding when click continue in game menu..

just a second, about the path of installation i want check if it is correct >>> my current path : skyrim/blablabla/data/idlecommon/... and skyrim/blablabla/data/idlepc

it this path correct?

------------------------------------------

The paths should be

-1- Data > Scripts

--- This contains the PEX files

AND

-2- Data > Scripts > Source

--- This contains the PSC files

There should not be any other folders within the Scripts folder.

The Elin Idle Animation contains 4 folders:

-1- Fomod (drop this in the Data folder; I usually leave it out without any problems).

-2- IdleCommon (use if you're not playing an Elin)(this contains the Meshes and Script folder/Source subfolder; just drop the Mesh and Script folder in the Data folder and allow the merging of folders when prompted).

-3- IdlePC (use this if you're playing an Elin)(this contains the Script folder/Source subfolder; drop the Script folder in the Data folder).

-4- IdleNPC (this affects NPCs)(this contains the Script folder/Source subfolder; drop the Script folder in the Data folder).

The paths should be

-1- Data > Scripts

--- This contains the PEX files

AND

--- This contains the PSC files

There should not be any other folders within the Scripts folder.

wait, did i need to merge idlecommon PEX and PSC files with idlePC file if i want to put to my character?

so my current file is :

-1- Data > Scripts (idlepc choice)

--- data>Scripts>SetCustomIdle.pex

>setcustomIdletoplayer.pex

>SetCustomIdleToPlayerIfElin.pex

AND

--- data>scripts>source>SetCustomIdle.psc

>setcustomIdletoplayer.psc

>SetCustomIdleToPlayerIfElin.psc

so it it this correct ? :)