ShowRaceMenu

Be careful when using this as your perks may get severely modified, sometimes return to level 1 when using it too much. You can just use a command to fix this so long as you remember or have written down your levels (so it doesn't feel like cheating). Using cheats won't affect your achievements, you can still get them after cheating, even during the same save load.

Question...

Is Dawnguard set in Tamriel? I wanted to make my mods available in Tamriel and work from there but if Dawnguard is in Tamriel then I will just position them elsewhere for now so there's no conflicts. But my mods aren't NPC/Builing based yet, it's strictly translation, music, and character changes so far. The NPC thing seems to crash when I test it and it doesn't preview in the creation kit =/

Encryption?

What's the encryption for Tera JP or KO? The problem with their files is that they are all encrypted and it's quite difficult to extract without knowing the encryption algorithm. I used to know one but it is no longer used anymore.

Edit:I found a folder FULL of Tera models

http://www.mediafire.com/?ba8jnab5sacam

Download away!

OK I figured it out! Tho its not a real fix as it messes up first person height.

Its the 1st person height fix that is causing it. If you delete the first person skeleton' date=' your height goes back up high in 1st person mode but is perfect in third person.

Now we just need to find a way to keep the camera height normal in third person view while lowered in first person, get the game to automatically adjust the camera to match the first person height, or some other workaround.

At least now we know the source of the problem, maybe someone with more intimate knowledge of the games inner workings might have suggestions.

Note that modifying with setscale does not change the third person perspective whatsoever.

For now at least the game is playable in third person, I rarely use 1-p cam anyway as I like to look at my sexy ass :D

I appreciate all the feedback psychomachina.

Damn these elin are super cute. Here is Koneko, still deciding on hair but I have the face how I like it

Kuromahou

I was sorting out my mods when I came across some NIF files for the latest main race files. I have not used them and can't be sure if they were added to v20120618 or these are alternate (tweaked?) skeletons. You can try them out and if they make any marked improvements then I'll list them in my OP.

NewElinRace_20120618_diff.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3pifjbcavqqc9zc

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mia1111

If I remember correctly, using showracemenu to fix the camera bug does not involve changing your race, but rather like you're making changes to the looks of your character. Instead of completing the alterations, you end the session, name your character, exit then reload the last save. This should readjust the cameras, however, when you restart the game and load the save, the camera bug returns.

Mia1111

If I remember correctly' date=' using showracemenu to fix the camera bug does not involve changing your race, but rather like you're making changes to the looks of your character. Instead of completing the alterations, you end the session, name your character, exit then reload the last save. This should readjust the cameras, however, when you restart the game and load the save, the camera bug returns.

[/quote']

The problem is that showracemenu is buggy and -can- modify your perks. It's not guaranteed but it happens and I have had it happen to me before without changing race. You are right though, if you only stay with the same race, your stats shouldn't change and there's a much higher chance of it changing if you do. Either way, it's always a good idea to backup your save file before hand :)

Plus, who would want to change their race AWAY from Elin? ;) hehehe

ShowRaceMenu

Be careful when using this as your perks may get severely modified' date=' sometimes return to level 1 when using it too much. You can just use a command to fix this so long as you remember or have written down your levels (so it doesn't feel like cheating). Using cheats won't affect your achievements, you can still get them after cheating, even during the same save load.

[b']Question...[/b]

Is Dawnguard set in Tamriel? I wanted to make my mods available in Tamriel and work from there but if Dawnguard is in Tamriel then I will just position them elsewhere for now so there's no conflicts. But my mods aren't NPC/Builing based yet, it's strictly translation, music, and character changes so far. The NPC thing seems to crash when I test it and it doesn't preview in the creation kit =/

Encryption?

What's the encryption for Tera JP or KO? The problem with their files is that they are all encrypted and it's quite difficult to extract without knowing the encryption algorithm. I used to know one but it is no longer used anymore.

Edit:I found a folder FULL of Tera models

http://www.mediafire.com/?ba8jnab5sacam

Download away!

Mia1111

Thank you, but are these for mods for Tera Online?

I downloaded the first two, Aman Female, and part 2 kept giving a fatal error when extracting.

Thank you' date=' but are these for mods for Tera Online?

I downloaded the first two, Aman Female, and part 2 kept giving a fatal error when extracting.

[/quote']

These are the basic skeletons, mesh etc... But they are not ragdolled so it can't be used as-is. I don't know about the Aman Female file, but I got a few of them all extracting fine (It's not my upload).

I don't know how to get these new characters to work yet, in fact I may never since I'm not keen on 3D modelling. Does anyone want to give it a shot?

-------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

I found a lot of information in regards to importing models and I'm about to give it a shot. Here are the resources:

Tutorials for Armor/Weapons:

LeckerHamster's Tutorial (Video Part 1)

LeckerHamster's Tutorial (Video Part 2)

LeckerHamster's Tutorial (Video Part 3)

LeckerHamster's Tutorial (Video Part 4)

So Much Monster's Tutorial (Part 1)

So Much Monster's Tutorial (Part 2)

So Much Monster's Tutorial (Part 3)

So Much Monster's Tutorial (Part 4)

So Much Monster's Tutorial (Part 5)

Software:

NifSkope (Free)

3DSMax Demo (Don't get 2013!)

Sculptris (Sculpting)

Plugins:

SkyEdit

NIF Plugins

I hope this helps!

Hey Everyone

I have the latest Elin race update. I haven't tested it yet but I'll upload it later today. There seems to be minor (major depending on how you see it) changes. Here are some screens.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/91/9110.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/91/9156.jpg

I can't really say if the changes you see in the pics are what is in the update, but I'll know later.

Mixing mixing armors for ma Elin Xnfe....

This is what I came up with' date=' still trying to base it from Fate's Jack the ripper. :T

Also 3 hrs vacant in school @_@

XNFEs.jpg

Some serious drawing skills there bro! I do some pencil manga art but that is incredible :D TY for posting it!

Hey Everyone

I have the latest Elin race update. I haven't tested it yet but I'll upload it later today. There seems to be minor (major depending on how you see it) changes. Here are some screens.

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/91/9110.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/91/9156.jpg

I can't really say if the changes you see in the pics are what is in the update' date=' but I'll know later.

[/quote']

Looks good. Faces are a little smoother, new eyes, and a tattoo! Looking forward to it :)

Just a quick update.

Some screens.

rEWXv.jpg

ubAeY.jpg

tqHBh.jpg

What's new?

-1- Numenume hair. I'll later try Ren's hairs.

-2- Now has Complexions on the Complexion slider.

-3- Color-slider style color selection for skin-tones and hair.

-4- Extra eye and mouth shapes.

-5- Different eyebrows.

Bugs?

-1- The most obvious is the head clipping through some of the Numenume hairs. Apachii and Tera hairs are unaffected though this just might be because I installed over the my current files as oppose to making a completely clean install.

In addition, I have not seen the skull-and-crossbone tattoo like in the previous screenshot.

Update: Ren's Hairs works, but not Coolsims.

Some Examples of Ren's Hairs.

7J0HV.jpg

FIxcA.jpg

Also did a quick check on the latest Summons ring. Need someone to help translate.

qUG9g.jpg

N9C2a.jpg

It will take awhile to fix the head glitch not because it's difficult, but because I have other matters that need to be done. Maybe sometime tomorrow I'll be able to upload the latest version.

PsychoMachina i have a question. Latest update have any neck fix ? Today i make clean install New Elin v20120618 Stable Pack and as you can see:

KzbPJ.jpg

But in your latest screen neck seems fixed. Or maybe you or somebody know any way to fix it ? Thanks

PsychoMachina i have a question. Latest update have any neck fix ? Today i make clean install New Elin v20120618 Stable Pack and as you can see:

KzbPJ.jpg

But in your latest screen neck seems fixed. Or maybe you or somebody know any way to fix it ? Thanks

Hello Mizuiro

Version 20120618 does have a slight neck seam. It still is a big improvement from previous version which had a neck gap and the head tint was lighter than the body.

Version 20120625 has some minor improvements, but the slight neck seam is still present. Maybe TexBlend will take care of that. I'll give it a try when I fix that head glitch.

OK I figured it out! Tho its not a real fix as it messes up first person height.

Its the 1st person height fix that is causing it. If you delete the first person skeleton' date=' your height goes back up high in 1st person mode but is perfect in third person.

Now we just need to find a way to keep the camera height normal in third person view while lowered in first person, get the game to automatically adjust the camera to match the first person height, or some other workaround.

At least now we know the source of the problem, maybe someone with more intimate knowledge of the games inner workings might have suggestions.

Note that modifying with setscale does not change the third person perspective whatsoever.

For now at least the game is playable in third person, I rarely use 1-p cam anyway as I like to look at my sexy ass :D

I appreciate all the feedback psychomachina.

Damn these elin are super cute. Here is Koneko, still deciding on hair but I have the face how I like it

Kuromahou

I was sorting out my mods when I came across some NIF files for the latest main race files. I have not used them and can't be sure if they were added to v20120618 or these are alternate (tweaked?) skeletons. You can try them out and if they make any marked improvements then I'll list them in my OP.

NewElinRace_20120618_diff.7z

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3pifjbcavqqc9zc

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mia1111

If I remember correctly, using showracemenu to fix the camera bug does not involve changing your race, but rather like you're making changes to the looks of your character. Instead of completing the alterations, you end the session, name your character, exit then reload the last save. This should readjust the cameras, however, when you restart the game and load the save, the camera bug returns.

Tested the skeletons. The skeleton in your main 0618_stable is small. There are 3 in the *_diff ver. Regular is adult height, small is chibi with big weps, smallsmall is chibi with scaled down weps.

Currently using small skeleton in my 2chElin and 2chElin fix folders (only the fix folder seems to get used but doesn't hurt to replace both).

No issues, but to keep 3p cam height you cannot use 1st_person skeleton, ie loli height fix, which comes standard in monli pack. It must be deleted/renamed manually from meshes/actors/character/_1stperson. I will figure out a way to have both 1st and 3rd person cameras perfect one day :)

I came across the Elin race mod for Skyrim recently and fell in love with it. I thought the Monli was as cute as it got until I saw the Elin in the Tera Mod Collection. I was afraid with all the mods I had for UNP it would be a nightmare to delete and replace to get my very on Elin character. I'm starting over with a fresh reinstall.

My question is, with the differences between the older and "New" Elin race mods, is the difference just visual improvements? Is it easier to set up your character with this mod (New)? I didn't read more than a dozen or so posts out of the 117+ pages of comments for the older version, but I did notice some issues with neck seams, discolorations, etc.

I just really want something similar to what I saw in the Tera Mod Collection post, but if the improvements here only better the look or make it easier to install then I'm all for it.

I noticed all the Tera clothing mods and weapon mod pictures posted don't load for me. I just get the download links. I'm only familiar with Tera Hair Pack, which I like.

What would you recommend? Newer or older Elin race mod and the armors? I'm really psyched to get started on making my very own new character. ^^

I came across the Elin race mod for Skyrim recently and fell in love with it. I thought the Monli was as cute as it got until I saw the Elin in the Tera Mod Collection. I was afraid with all the mods I had for UNP it would be a nightmare to delete and replace to get my very on Elin character. I'm starting over with a fresh reinstall.

My question is' date=' with the differences between the older and "New" Elin race mods, is the difference just visual improvements? Is it easier to set up your character with this mod (New)? I didn't read more than a dozen or so posts out of the 117+ pages of comments for the older version, but I did notice some issues with neck seams, discolorations, etc.

I just really want something similar to what I saw in the Tera Mod Collection post, but if the improvements here only better the look or make it easier to install then I'm all for it.

I noticed all the Tera clothing mods and weapon mod pictures posted don't load for me. I just get the download links. I'm only familiar with Tera Hair Pack, which I like.

What would you recommend? Newer or older Elin race mod and the armors? I'm really psyched to get started on making my very own new character. ^^

[/quote']

Not too sure... but I think this new Elin race mod has more customization. It also combined the use of Monli Body, which allows you to use armors from other mods aside from tera elin armor, with out major clipping and texture problems. o. o

There is a readme in the file that shows you the exact order the files need to be in NMM or the launcher for monli and elin to work together. You simply install both mods normally and make sure to follow the readme instructions. Very few issues.

I've noticed my player has no weapon swing voice sounds, whether use elin voice esp is checked or not, which is odd since I already use elin voices for all my girls weapon sounds (elin voice replacer pack from here somewhere heh).

Hi there

After fix my PC I'm back.

I'm glad to see some update on 1st page, I'll test new version after re-install Skyrim.

For mia1111 about translating you need some tool to get all string.

The best tool for get all String is http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2889

download it, open program

ESP File

choose ElinRace.esm << pls use latest version on 1st page

String File

choose ElinRace_English.STRINGS << use my elin race string http://www.mediafire.com/?jp4joz75zdw80

and look at bottom of all tree string tabs it has check box and "Override Code Page"

check the box and choose UTF-8

then click process.

Now all new String that need to translate should show up in your program with orange color,

After translated all String with orange color you need to assign ID to them by right-click on ID column and generate new IDs.

Remember to save your Translation before next step.

This step has 2 way.

1. embed String in ESP/ESM file (one language version) << embed version only need ESP/ESM file to work.

2. write String + make ESP/ESM (Multi-language). << string version must has string file in skyrim/data/Strings for it work properly.

When a mods has new version you can load your translation it will show same translated String with green color and new string that never translate yet with orange color.

Yeah' date=' I want to use the Monli body, how do you combine the two?

[/quote']

Hello Snazzishoez

Pardon my late response. I don't know if it will work with the Elin race posted in dscythegeo's thread, but if you want to try it out then download these:

CBBEv3

Monli Race

Elin Race Using Monli Body

All links are in my original post. Make sure the Elin Race Using Monli Body ESP file is very last in the load order.

Good Luck.

It's litle old post (page 5) but i need to ask. Arkgolf how do you edit glasses position ? I download it (skyrim accesories) and trying fit it to my Elin but i can't find which parametr edit.

I change a glasses position with nifSkope.

you can download it at >> http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope .

Load "want to change glasses position .nif".

right click on 1 Nitrishape >> transform >> edit' date=' it should like picture below.

b26d513b8ba2cb954384d7ac5f30bb4d77a7f745b1272f7061606a4fd30afc544g.jpg

Then change Z parameter like this.

d5f00c4187c4b7855b39ade2358de4360e02fc73805caa5b58892a461403031e4g.jpg

then apply >> right click on 1 Nitrishape >> transform >> apply (again to make sure it's change position)

After that save as to new file or save on old nif file.

But I add _ to old nif file name then load it up change position save as a file without _.

Load your game save and see a glasses position if it not correct position change Z parameter again.

I'm newbie to this so I change >> load >> change >> load ... for an hour.

By the way' date=' are you really read SKYRIM ロリSS/MODスレ threads right now?

They released some sort of face fix (i think eyelashes got changed):

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03103.7z

And 3 new eyes to chargen editor (they provided screenshots of only two):

9211.jpg

9212.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?c5g1w39e3gw7jrs

I think the last one includes fix from the first one, but i can be wrong.

The first is a face Chargen fix that makes the facial features smoother. The obvious change is the eyelids. This is included in the main race update.

The second is similar but it makes improvements on the eye shapes and adds or changes some of them. I'm not completely sure which, but I know after adding this chargen update, some of the eyes look different. As soon as I find a fix for the Numenume hairs and Ren's hairs I will add this to a new v20120625 package.

-----------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I uploaded a beta patch to fix the major bald spots on some of the Numenume hairs. There will still be some smaller spots on top, but for now most of the hairstyles do not have any bald spots.

However, this somehow also affects some of the facegen improvements introduced in the v20120625 update. I also uploaded some of the CGen fixes and that should partially restore it.

If anyone has found any new bugs with this beta patch, let me know.