Meh the Sand D one doesnt interest me much :I

As for the retex I was wondering cause every time I update the eilin patch the face always looks blocky... o. o

I'm assuming the retex file I have is for an older version and the race package I made contains all of the latest textures. I'll post the unaltered v20120618 race files and you can try them out.

EDIT: Here is the unaltered New Elin Race v20120618 files. Don't forget it reintroduced the head glitch.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzie1yh4nhep478

Meh the Sand D one doesnt interest me much :I

As for the retex I was wondering cause every time I update the eilin patch the face always looks blocky... o. o

I'm assuming the retex file I have is for an older version and the race package I made contains all of the latest textures. I'll post the unaltered v20120618 race files and you can try them out.

EDIT: Here is the unaltered New Elin Race v20120618 files. Don't forget it reintroduced the head glitch.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzie1yh4nhep478

Thanks O_o

Also found this armor that looks like Jack's :3

void-1.jpg

Its mixed armor for nexsus... I tweaked it a bit... o. o

Guest strike105x

Hi i have a question, what body mod is used for China dress & ShadowWalker ? Because they look to wide in the hips and narrow in the top part at least in the screens to be regular CBBEV3.

@Xenosnake: that armor is pretty sweet can you share ? XD

Hi i have a question' date=' what body mod is used for China dress & ShadowWalker ? Because they look to wide in the hips and narrow in the top part at least in the screens to be regular CBBEV3.

@Xenosnake: that armor is pretty sweet can you share ? XD

[/quote']

I'm sure it's CBBE. I had Lolydia wear it when I was testing her.

nk3JS.jpg

As you can see, she has the Monli (CBBEv3) body and the dress fits her although it does enlarge her breasts.

The Elin, even with the vanilla body, has a small torso and extra-wide hips. Many outfits for CBBE will alter certain areas of the body when worn. I wouldn't be surprised the China Dress exaggerates her proportions.

If you look at my Elin with the Sweet Bear outfit you'll see it shrinks her hips to where her body sections look proportional.

QV4ak.jpg

Btw, Xenosnake, you said that outfit is mixed armor, are you saying you mixed different armors? The top and boots reminds me of the Void armor.

I really love this mod, and I wish I could contribute if only I knew how to extract the 3D models. Here are my favorite outfits that aren't yet available:

Classic:

Elin.full.868557.jpg

Cute!:

pk4.jpg

I don't think I've seen this one yet:

elly.gif

Oh and, is there an easy way to edit hair color so it can have the more brighter colored ones like in the classic pic? Thank you! ^^

I really love this mod' date=' and I wish I could contribute if only I knew how to extract the 3D models. Here are my favorite outfits that aren't yet available:

Classic:

[img']http://static.zerochan.net/Elin.full.868557.jpg[/img]

Cute!:

pk4.jpg

I don't think I've seen this one yet:

elly.gif

Oh and, is there an easy way to edit hair color so it can have the more brighter colored ones like in the classic pic? Thank you! ^^

I wish I could help, but I'm just now learning how to use the Creation Kit. The biggest lesson I have learned is that it will crash just as I'm nearing the end of making a custom NPC.

So I'm working on a mod but there's no telling if I'll ever complete it. But it's part of learning how to use the Creation Kit and I have replaced about 40% of the music with Tera's where I find appropriate. Unfortunately I had to rip music from youtube to do it. I don't have the OST or a link to it lol. I also am creating a translation patch, so far it just translate the race to Erin instead of [][][][] and the description is from the official website.

Lastly I've been trying to improve the first person view so you could see yourself, but it's a little more complex than I had originally thought. So far you can see the arms moving depending on the angle and same goes with the feet. I'll keep working on it and see what happens, but personally I'd love to contribute to this if I can understand more on how this works.

Last question: Does the creation kit require only wav files and not ogg or something else? Just the new music/tera folder is over 400mb so far =/

So I'm working on a mod but there's no telling if I'll ever complete it. But it's part of learning how to use the Creation Kit and I have replaced about 40% of the music with Tera's where I find appropriate. Unfortunately I had to rip music from youtube to do it. I don't have the OST or a link to it lol. I also am creating a translation patch' date=' so far it just translate the race to Erin instead of ['][][][] and the description is from the official website.

Lastly I've been trying to improve the first person view so you could see yourself, but it's a little more complex than I had originally thought. So far you can see the arms moving depending on the angle and same goes with the feet. I'll keep working on it and see what happens, but personally I'd love to contribute to this if I can understand more on how this works.

Last question: Does the creation kit require only wav files and not ogg or something else? Just the new music/tera folder is over 400mb so far =/

you can try compressing the .wav files by lowering the bitrate to a lower number. sound quality sucks but then again we ain't playing for the sound but the gameplay. i use super from erightsoft for all my converting needs.

what weapon is that ont he first page under

Dibella's Butterfly

???

tyvm

Are you referring to the sword he is using in the Dibella's Butterfly video? That looks to me like the Darksiders set.

Here is what I have:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6740q06im753q2c

You can check Nexus for any current versions.

-------------------------------------------------

Mia1111

Thank you for wanting to contribute. I have seen some great tutorials on Youtube. There are some uploaders that have done a series of tutorials, but don't overlook those that are only, say, 1-3 vids as they tend to provide some of the better informations.

Good Luck.

Thanks for posting this awesome mod. Everything works perfectly so far except for a few outfits like the princess flower and dragon princess. They crashed the game every time I tried to use them. I wonder if this is because they're rigged with breast physics while the Elin race skeleton doesn't support this.

@mia1111

I'm pretty sure I saw the bottom outfit from the Tera Mod Collection, but it was using a different texture color.

Mod works great, but I have one problem (common to all small char/loli mods I install, cant figure it out).

Even with the camera settings tweaked, my third person targetting is messed up. I need to point the target about an inch above things to click on them. Its weird. I have gotten it fixed on monli once, but it broke again and I cant get it fixed.

Heres a pic depicting the problem, its hard to see but in the first pic the target is directly on the object, its about an inch above on the second:

35n9cig.jpg

Any help would be deeply appreciated, I want to play an elin char but I play almost all in third person and this problem makes 3p combat unplayable.

Mod works great' date=' but I have one problem (common to all small char/loli mods I install, cant figure it out).

Even with the camera settings tweaked, my third person targetting is messed up. I need to point the target about an inch above things to click on them. Its weird. I have gotten it fixed on monli once, but it broke again and I cant get it fixed.

Heres a pic depicting the problem, its hard to see but in the first pic the target is directly on the object, its about an inch above on the second:

Any help would be deeply appreciated, I want to play an elin char but I play almost all in third person and this problem makes 3p combat unplayable.

Hello Kuromahou

When it comes to custom races that are smaller than the defined adult height, the camera will never be perfect. If you don't have it, download this:

Elin Race Small

http://www.mediafire.com/?jf3mvqkbde1q6lp

Extract it, do not use NMM, and select which skeletonfemale.nif you want your Elin's height to be --- normal, small, or smaller (named smallsmall).

Then load the game, bring up the console, click on your character and type "setscale". Start with a value of 1 then adjust it to the height that you feel best matches the skeleton file you installed.

Exit console and switch between 3rd and 1st-person and back to see if they closely match.

Then play the game for a while and see if the cameras eventually self-adjust (that happened to me).

Sometimes NMM doesn't co-operate and will mess-up an installation. Try manually installing after you use NMM, replacing all the files then manually install the skeletonfemale.nif file that you chose from the Elin Race Small update.

Good Luck.

Thanks for posting this awesome mod. Everything works perfectly so far except for a few outfits like the princess flower and dragon princess. They crashed the game every time I tried to use them. I wonder if this is because they're rigged with breast physics while the Elin race skeleton doesn't support this.

@mia1111

I'm pretty sure I saw the bottom outfit from the Tera Mod Collection' date=' but it was using a different texture color.

[/quote']

The Princess of Flowers outfit is for UNP bodies and should be compatible with Breast Physics (if I interpreted the site hosting the file correctly). Since this Elin uses the Monli body (CBBE) then, yes, the game will CTD.

As for the Dragon Princess, I don't have CHSBHC installed. The game didn't CTD when I put it on the Elin, but it had an odd effect on her breasts. That's why I had Lydia wear the outfit; the results were a lot better even without the physics.

Mod works great' date=' but I have one problem (common to all small char/loli mods I install, cant figure it out).

Hello Kuromahou

When it comes to custom races that are smaller than the defined adult height, the camera will never be perfect. If you don't have it, download this:

Elin Race Small

Extract it, do not use NMM, and select which skeletonfemale.nif you want your Elin's height to be --- normal, small, or smaller (named smallsmall).

Then load the game, bring up the console, click on your character and type "setscale". Start with a value of 100 then adjust it to the height that you feel best matches the skeleton file you installed.

Exit console and switch between 3rd and 1st-person and back to see if they closely match.

Then play the game for a while and see if the cameras eventually self-adjust (that happened to me).

Sometimes NMM doesn't co-operate and will mess-up an installation. Try manually installing after you use NMM, replacing all the files then manually install the skeletonfemale.nif file that you chose from the Elin Race Small update.

Good Luck.

Thank you my friend I will try that out. Whats bugging me the most is that I had the camera PERFECT in third person, and one day I loaded my save and started playing and the camera was messed up again :)

I'll report my results back later :)

Hello Kuromahou

Elin Race Small

Then load the game, bring up the console, click on your character and type "setscale". Start with a value of 100 then adjust it to the height that you feel best matches the skeleton file you installed.

Good Luck.

Thank you my friend I will try that out. Whats bugging me the most is that I had the camera PERFECT in third person, and one day I loaded my save and started playing and the camera was messed up again :)

An unpredictable camera is a common problem with the smaller custom races. I'm accustomed to it so it's no big deal to me.

EDIT: Crap!!! I meant to say when using the setscale command, start with a value of 1, NOT 100, I mixed setscale with setnpcweight. Sorry about that and fixed my other post.

@mia1111

I'm pretty sure I saw the bottom outfit from the Tera Mod Collection' date=' but it was using a different texture color.

[/quote']

The Princess of Flowers outfit is for UNP bodies and should be compatible with Breast Physics (if I interpreted the site hosting the file correctly). Since this Elin uses the Monli body (CBBE) then, yes, the game will CTD.

As for the Dragon Princess, I don't have CHSBHC installed. The game didn't CTD when I put it on the Elin, but it had an odd effect on her breasts. That's why I had Lydia wear the outfit; the results were a lot better even without the physics.

I figured that was the problem. I'm currently using unp body for my Elin too without BP though. Maybe I should try to mess around with the skeleton to get it working. Anyone got a guide on how to get start on this?

@mia1111

[/quote']

I figured that was the problem. I'm currently using unp body for my Elin too without BP though. Maybe I should try to mess around with the skeleton to get it working. Anyone got a guide on how to get start on this?

Or maybe mess around with the outfit. Since it uses a different body, alter it to be used with BP or CBBE. With an old character that had UNP, I had some luck with wearing certain outfit that was for CBBE, but didn't drastically alter the body.

Hello Kuromahou

Elin Race Small

Good Luck.

An unpredictable camera is a common problem with the smaller custom races. I'm accustomed to it so it's no big deal to me.

EDIT: Crap!!! I meant to say when using the setscale command, start with a value of 1, NOT 100, I mixed setscale with setnpcweight. Sorry about that and fixed my other post.

Thanks, I realized that right away. At 100 your head is a mile above the treetops l0l.

By the way the smallsmall skeleton is 80% height and 80% weapon size, while small is full size weps (I love gigantic weapons so I use that hehe), the actual char height is the same.

I have a feeling the setscale command is going to be key to fixing the camera, Im messing with it now.

Hello Kuromahou

Elin Race Small

Good Luck.

Thanks, I realized that right away. At 100 your head is a mile above the treetops l0l.

By the way the smallsmall skeleton is 80% height and 80% weapon size, while small is full size weps (I love gigantic weapons so I use that hehe), the actual char height is the same.

I have a feeling the setscale command is going to be key to fixing the camera, Im messing with it now.

I heard of using showracemenu to fix the camera issue, but would only last until you reload the game. Setscale is the only solution I can think of at the moment other than opening up the nif file and tweaking it.

OK I figured it out! Tho its not a real fix as it messes up first person height.

Its the 1st person height fix that is causing it. If you delete the first person skeleton, your height goes back up high in 1st person mode but is perfect in third person.

Now we just need to find a way to keep the camera height normal in third person view while lowered in first person, get the game to automatically adjust the camera to match the first person height, or some other workaround.

At least now we know the source of the problem, maybe someone with more intimate knowledge of the games inner workings might have suggestions.

Note that modifying with setscale does not change the third person perspective whatsoever.

For now at least the game is playable in third person, I rarely use 1-p cam anyway as I like to look at my sexy ass :D

I appreciate all the feedback psychomachina.

Damn these elin are super cute. Here is Koneko, still deciding on hair but I have the face how I like it

2n8bsc2.jpg