are you going to give them hand paws also or would that cause issues with weapon usesage

Scroll down on the mod page and click the "Click here to download this" link. Then scroll down further and you can see the screenshots. It has pictures of the entire body, including the hands.

• 3 weeks later...

any idea when this will be ready

I'll just reply with a copy and past from the last reply to a comment I posted over at the Nexus.

"If you seen my locked sticky post at the top under plans, there may be a 2.1. "May" as in I will do it, but might not release it. I've been thinking about it and may abandon the model for the public. However, unless Bad Dog makes further improvements on his digitigrade skeleton or someone else makes a good one, it may not be able to be put in Skyrim. However, after it's finished and in my UE4 project, I may try making a custom skeleton for the legs (not stretched bones) from XPMSE and get it game ready myself, but may not have internals for reasons. Although, Bad Dog has encountered an error when making a normal map for a mesh in the digitigrade position for Skyrim. If this error is not resolved, then you can consider it abandoned.

With all that, I don't feel obligated to rush this model. In the mean time, I have somewhat finished helping someone with their mod and am currently only focused on humans and human sub races for UE4. Not to mention that I have a 1TB Samsung 850 Pro UE4 dedicated SSD coming in the mail next week. By that time, I will be focused on landscape and environmental work."

So in short, there are reasons that I am not prioritizing this and am mostly doing other UE4 related work.

In the meantime, If you want to check out my other work, I made the new Sharkmer heads for the v3 Sharkmer race here. There are some quirks with the meshes appearance since the mesh can only be morphed and not recreated, but should be fixed with new normal maps in the future as well as textures I'll be making with Substance painter. I'll also be giving Blaze69 dragon heads as well, but no ETA on those. Modifying a tri mesh is actually a lot more work than creating one from scratch with quad.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:17 AM, mikupie said:

Is this mod dead now?

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:46 PM, Allegretto said:

Hopefully not. I was really looking forward to this. There's just not enough development toward improving the beast races.

Umm...yes and no. Sorry for the late reply.

This particular model is abandoned, but will make a new and better model. That will come after I have a playable human character in the Unreal Engine with muscle based topology for good muscle simulation results. The topology on the base torso, arms, and upper legs will be reused from the human model.

You can follow my work progress in the link. Race Mod Projects

Any Khajiit updates wlll be incorporated in Khajiit Overhaul. Current in-game images are not up-to date.

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...