http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26305/

Osare Underwear - UNP by anano

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14294

Wahuku by Jibunn

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43281

isetsu Kimono for UNP by Yurica

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58333/

Will see.

I am still hoping that an experienced mod editor would be willing to edit the slots used by some of these pieces so they do not conflict with slots used by some Devious Devices.

Actually you can change the slots quite easily on ck editor. I have done that a few times on mods like shocky's neck and hip lamps so they don't conflict with slot 45, where a lot of navel rings sit.

try changing some of the slots you don't normally use and create a backup

I'm one of those dumb noobs who has no clue how to use Skyrim Creation Kit yet.

Unless it's an issue or preference with the original outfit which personally bothers me (example: HDT Heels, missing weight support) I try to abide to the thought of preserving what the original author set up. I don't think I'll go into tackling an armor simply to modify the slot assignments.

If it does feel like an issue when I do brokefoots compilation, which is already listed, I might do something about it, we'll see.

A note from that author: "My advice is stay away from this armor, but go ahead and do what you want. Just credit Kato". That note as well as the mod description makes me preeeetty unsure about whether I should even give it a try or not. Admitedly it also has the reverse effect of making me curious enough to want to try. I'm unsure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A note for people making requests: if you limit them to one or two instead of dumping a list there's a higher chance for me to give them attention. Coming here and having to check, list and reply about 8 outfits that just two people requested does bother me a bit. And it's just adding a shovel to the pile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The West Wind Assault Armor has been updated with fixed boots. Since I could already tell from their shape ingame that they wouldn't need special care during the conversion process I rushed them far too quickly, even failing to realize a shape (shin plate) was incorrectly positioned inside the boots, this has now been corrected.

Amusingly I noticed this when I saw screenshots of the conversion posted here. In the off chance authors of such websites see this message I'd like to advice them to link this conversion page instead of linking directly to the download links, simply because updated versions of the conversions can be found here, but most importantly: I might remove old links eventually, so it will save you time from updating broken links.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teasers for fun and giggles:

post-1243014-0-06709800-1481643709_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-52570600-1481643717_thumb.jpg

JR, just another thank you for the conversions and a quick note about a potential problem, which may well be something to do with my set-up rather than the conversions, but the Art of magic, now crashes bodyslide when trying to build any of the items, no error message it just ctd's bodyslide.  Even not selecting bodymorphs still crashes bodyslide, all my other bodyslide stuff still works fine however.

I am using bodyslide 4.1.3, running through mo 1.3.11, though it worked fine a couple of versions ago, I was just re-building with a new body today and found it not working.

Just done a quick check on the bodyslide page looks like it might be something to do with the aom meshes, rather than the conversion.  Feel free to ignore this as it looks like bodyslide 4.1.4 will fix it, fingers crossed.

The footwear and leg wraps of that last one has me anticipated af. Lol

Sadly the wraps are part of the body piece and not the footwear. I still haven't gone through the process of overlaying the boots on top of the wraps to make sure they don't clip so I might just add an alternate version of the boots bodyslide were the wraps are included in it and add a zap for the body piece, it shouldn't be much of a hassle.

JR, just another thank you for the conversions and a quick note about a potential problem, which may well be something to do with my set-up rather than the conversions, but the Art of magic, now crashes bodyslide when trying to build any of the items, no error message it just ctd's bodyslide.  Even not selecting bodymorphs still crashes bodyslide, all my other bodyslide stuff still works fine however.

I am using bodyslide 4.1.3, running through mo 1.3.11, though it worked fine a couple of versions ago, I was just re-building with a new body today and found it not working.

Just done a quick check on the bodyslide page looks like it might be something to do with the aom meshes, rather than the conversion.  Feel free to ignore this as it looks like bodyslide 4.1.4 will fix it, fingers crossed.

A few days ago I noticed the AoM robes could be seen in the screenshots of guide 5 found here. And the bottom of the robes is crumbled up into the hips like a screenshot you once showed me. Since it didn't happen for the versions of Bodyslide I've used I agree that there must be something about those meshes that doesn't play well with some versions of bodyslide.

I lack the knoledge to pinpoint where the issue lies thou.

A few days ago I noticed the AoM robes could be seen in the screenshots of guide 5 found here. And the bottom of the robes is crumbled up into the hips like a screenshot you once showed me. Since it didn't happen for the versions of Bodyslide I've used I agree that there must be something about those meshes that doesn't play well with some versions of bodyslide.

Looking on the bodyslide page I would guess its most likely be this, found in their bug section.  After all aom has not been update for ages after all.  Aom could do with a major update taking into account the way nifs and such have changed in the past couple of years, though it would without doubt be a major pain to do so for whoever does it and I do not see the original mod author updating it again, they seem to have gone of to other things, even the texture set they created does not seem to be getting updated anymore.

It's because its NIF uses NiTriStripsData instead of the intended NiTriShapeData for Skyrim.

Sadly the wraps are part of the body piece and not the footwear. I still haven't gone through the process of overlaying the boots on top of the wraps to make sure they don't clip so I might just add an alternate version of the boots bodyslide were the wraps are included in it and add a zap for the body piece, it shouldn't be much of a hassle.

One minor request (if it's even possible) 

Do you think you can seperate the leg wraps entirely? Like have them independent of the main body garment and the boots?

Hey Jerok,

I've come to you with a request again!  :shy:

Could you convert this armor here?

221672.jpg

Thank you for doing god's work!

Skyrim modding community needs more people like you.

(This might be a hard one to convert though, I found the base body to be very deformed in comparison to UNP)

I have a request. A multi piece armor mod. It's an old one and the pieces to it aren't as flashy as your normal request, but it has some parts..

[post=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58983/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D58983&pUp=1]AdventurerMaiden Armory (UNP mashup) by zemaria [/post]

But to be honest, I only really care for the leggings and the shin guards. Every time I try to adapt them to UUNP, it never turns out right for some reason.. So I understand if you can't (or don't want to due to my bad taste).. 

I'm not sure whats going on. I have the latest Bodyslide etc. But the "Sexy Robes and Hats" files seem broken. I mean, it looks like pieces of them are just missing.

more or less all of them are like this: post-44063-0-52044400-1481780758_thumb.jpg

Some of the capes are like this and on more of the outfits, the bottom part of the outfits are gone too. Messing with the zap sliders doesn't seem to help either. I'm also pretty good with Outfit Studio myself, but when ever I try to load these , bodyslide/Outfit studio just crashes completely, so I'm thinking there's something wrong with the files

Found another request that has been converted to UUNP already, misfit mage  You can safely remove that on your to-do list.

Yeah, but like I said earlier(at least I think I did), not all of the pieces of misfit mage were converted to UUNP by that other guy, only a select few, like only one of the leggings, one of the skirts, ect. ect., which is why I asked if it could be finished here.

Found another request that has been converted to UUNP already, misfit mage  You can safely remove that on your to-do list.

Yeah, but like I said earlier(at least I think I did), not all of the pieces of misfit mage were converted to UUNP by that other guy, only a select few, like only one of the leggings, one of the skirts, ect. ect., which is why I asked if it could be finished here.

Just like the lustlord armor, the reason why the other pieces weren't converted was because the normal pieces actually fit well unless you were using an overblown preset.

I've tried it with sevenbase and unpb, those pieces fit fine. and if they didn't you could always use the older conversion meshes to fit them.

hi there, if u r taking requests can u take a look on this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78752/? , ty for ur time.

This is now listed. Though a bit hesitantly I kept the original weighting since it seemed pretty "personalized". Though I might still revisit it later to experiment making my own take on the weighting as an alternate version.

Hello can you convert this female Berserk Armor to uunp?

Link:http://regenbot.tistory.com/70

This is now listed. Pain. In. Thabutt. Just looking at the CBBE conversion files I could see they were having similar issues, the rigging is weird compared to anything else I've converted. Ultimately I kinda made something work... let me know if you get any issues. Would've given up if it weren't Berserk.

Sorakage Female Armor

http://killingdoll.com/?p=16587

Screen shots and dl link

Thanks

This is now listed. The no coat version was a lot smoother to deal with but the coat version should at least be serviceable too.

---------------------------------------------------------

Since I wanted to use it for a follower release I've also uploaded a conversion of the Midnight Breed clothes. I'm aware that there are conversions already available, but the issues about the gloves and the breast area were really bugging me so I converted it myself. I did not work on it with a big intent on release though so the belt and strap pieces were pretty rushed.

I'm making a separate post for replies now.

One minor request (if it's even possible) 

Do you think you can seperate the leg wraps entirely? Like have them independent of the main body garment and the boots?

I could but I'd rather avoid that sort of thing. It just goes a bit beyond how many alterations I feel I should make upon the original work before I start stepping on the authors toes. If it's something like updating the High Heels system, which I feel like a personal must, I'm doing it, but if it's something really optional and up to taste I rather not mess with the esp at least.

I've uploaded a version where you can at least have the portion of the legs you want from that costume as boots, as I mentioned.

Hey Jerok,

I've come to you with a request again!  :shy:

Could you convert this armor here?

221672.jpg

Thank you for doing god's work!

Skyrim modding community needs more people like you.

(This might be a hard one to convert though, I found the base body to be very deformed in comparison to UNP)

Hey idle, sure I'll take a look. As long as it's high poly it might not be too bad.

I have a request. A multi piece armor mod. It's an old one and the pieces to it aren't as flashy as your normal request, but it has some parts..

[post=http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58983/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D58983&pUp=1]AdventurerMaiden Armory (UNP mashup) by zemaria [/post]

But to be honest, I only really care for the leggings and the shin guards. Every time I try to adapt them to UUNP, it never turns out right for some reason.. So I understand if you can't (or don't want to due to my bad taste).. 

Having already converted some of those meshes in other outfits makes it a bit boring but I'll add it. Might do it if they're layed out easy.

I'm not sure whats going on. I have the latest Bodyslide etc. But the "Sexy Robes and Hats" files seem broken. I mean, it looks like pieces of them are just missing.

more or less all of them are like this: attachicon.gifScreenHunter_600 Dec. 15 00.23.jpg

Some of the capes are like this and on more of the outfits, the bottom part of the outfits are gone too. Messing with the zap sliders doesn't seem to help either. I'm also pretty good with Outfit Studio myself, but when ever I try to load these , bodyslide/Outfit studio just crashes completely, so I'm thinking there's something wrong with the files

I've had issues with corruption during saving but this doesn't seem to be the case, I can still open those conversions without any issues. Considering you're the second person mentioning issues while using the latest bodyslide in a couple of days my best guess is that something isn't playing nice with that version.

Bodyslide has undergone a lot of changes lately and progress so it's been going up in version rapidly, probably due to SSE, this also means that issues are bound to pop up. Just looking at the changelog the issues solved in 4.1.2 seemed pretty bad. Personally I'll wait a little bit before updating again (my version is 4.0), maybe by the end of the month, then I'll inform myself in case issues persist. A issue can ruin hours of work when careless, so yeah, for now I'm staying 4.0

I really wish that I had noticed that someone requested for Midnight Breed to be converted to UUNP so I could have pointed them to the WTFuun conversion which is more-or-less perfect and avoided redundancy. I really should check these threads more often.

Don't worry, no one did. I just needed some things to be different from that conversion so I made my own. Specifically: in the original armor the gloves are completely $%#654+"! up and weren't converted, I awkwardly stretched them out a bit to at least not have crushed hands. And I didn't like the shape of the breasts so I trimmed them up a little.

Stuff like the gloves issue would've been a lot better if I knew 3ds Max, but that's still in the todo for learning.

Almost forgot that I meant to share my opinion on partial or incomplete conversions.

From someone doing conversions I can kinda agree with the thought of "these shapes will fit most UUNP presets so this is enough", who the heck uses these other crazy presets anyways (more people than you think). After all any of my conversions that has "rushed" written in the notes means that I didnt go over every single slider to make corrections, so clipping for extreme shapes is likely.

Still, I'd barely count that as a full UUNP conversion, much less a conversion that doesn't include several of it's items just "because they probably won't morph much", which they totally do for some presets, there are some really annoying ones for legs and arms too. So my personal advice is to at least run those shapes through the automated process, it's better than nothing.

That said I consider any request over an "incomplete" UUNP conversion a valid request. Logically though, knowing that there is at least something out there people can use although limitedly means less incentive for me to do it.

Amusingly one of the first conversions I started was the Lustmord armor, it was my first experiment with weighting and I simply wanted to see if I could make the fleshy part of the breats move while keeping the plate of the armor solid without it looking too unnatural. I was kinda liking the end result, sadly Bodyslide went rogue on me and I lost a portion of the weight and slider data.

And that's why you make backups.

incomplete conversions make total sense, especially when there are just so many pieces. It gets annoying. I've spent at least 200+ hours messing around in Outfit Studio first with cbbe and eventually UUNP. And you jsut get tired of working on every little tiny piece for an outfit or set of outfits. One of the reasons I don't do any public conversions is because I tend to warp clothing (usually making dresses shorter) to fit my tastes which completely altering the original look, so it's even more work than usual.

So yeah, I totally understand incomplete conversions. Especially on stuff that's just hard to shape correctly

more or less all of them are like this: attachicon.gifScreenHunter_600 Dec. 15 00.23.jpg

Would you kindly send me the file so I can investigate and maybe fix it? I find out that sometimes OS sometimes outputs with a corrupted skeleton for some reason.

I might go through this one today as just looking at it makes me curious.

Thank you for the conversion! No CTDs so far it seems to be working

Cool, I was pretty worried about that one since looking at the boots, gauntlets and cloak there was basically a full skeleton in each of them and importing it through bodyslide would eventually lead to a CTD from what I asume was bodyslides attempt to digest that odd rigging and maybe disconnecting some nodes/bones in the process (pure assumption). With my limited knowledge I removed bogus nodes from the original nifs to provide at least some minor optimization, pasted over my sculpted UUNP shape and weights directly into it and placed that nif within the shape data folder so bodyslide only alters the shapes when applying the body preset.

Not very happy about the method, but it's the best I can do by myself atm.

Would you kindly send me the file so I can investigate and maybe fix it? I find out that sometimes OS sometimes outputs with a corrupted skeleton for some reason.

Hi asenasen, the bodyslide files are here (v1.1) if you want to take a look. Thank you for your work!

They're working ok for OS 4.0 but now that I tried to open both the originals and the OS output neither seems to open cleanly in nifscope. That's the only oddity I'm able to point out.

JRConversions - a little place for me to share and keep them organized

-- Description --

Hello~ as straighforward as it gets, here are some more BodySlide conversions for you to try out. Sometimes I couldn't find a conversion for an outfit I loved or the ones I'd find wouldn't match what I wanted so I recently learned a bit about the how to.

I'm blindly sharing the conversions I make as I go so if I'm making a conversion for an outfit you own and stated that you don't want it converted please message me to remove it and I apologize for not noticing.

-- Requirements--

- HDT physics;

- NiOverride High Heels for any outfits that include high heels;

- UUNP Compatible body type.

-- Conversions --

- Engineer Outfit

Info:

Credit to: Haishao

Other requirements: HDT

Conversion Names:
- JR - Engineer Outfit v14
- JR - Engineer Boots v2
- JR - Engineer Gloves v1

Notes: there's a strange charm to this one. One of my favorites. Includes modified .esp to remove HDT highheels.

Screenshot:

attachicon.gifScreenShot558.jpg

- TERA Rogue Set

Info:

Credit to: Bluehold Studio, Enmasse entertainment

Other requirements: HDT, NiOverride High Heels

Conversion Names:
- JR - TERA Rogue Boots 1 UUNP HDT
- JR - TERA Rogue Boots 2 UUNP HDT v3
- JR - TERA Rogue Gloves UUNP HDT v6
- JR - TERA Rogue Skirt UUNP HDT v3
- JR - TERA Rogue UUNP HDT v10

Notes: has a few optional zaps to use. Only noticed this was a Tera armor after making this one so you might find armor packs that already include this one.

Screenshots:

- Overwatch Mercy Outfit

Info:

Conversion Names:
- JR - Mercy Outfit
- JR - Mercy Boots v4
Notes: low poly on some parts, mostly legs and butt, crappy conversion but should at least be serviceable.
Screenshot:

attachicon.gifscreenshot.jpg

- The Art of Magicka

Info:

Credit to: Zonzai

Conversion Names:
- JR - TAOM - Bard Gauntlets UUNP HDT v2
- JR - TAOM - Bard UUNP HDT
- JR - TAOM - Black Boots UUNP HDT
- JR - TAOM - Brown Boots UUNP HDT
- JR - TAOM - DC Corset UUNP HDT
- JR - TAOM - DC Skirt UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - DC Thong UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Innerwear Armband UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Innerwear Panty UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Innerwear Top UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Nocturnal Elegant UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Nocturnal Ghost UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Nocturnal Original UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Old Boots UUNP HDT
 -JR - TAOM - Sage Boots v1
 -JR - TAOM - Sage Cloak Long
 -JR - TAOM - Sage Cloak Short
 -JR - TAOM - Sage Long Gloves v2
 -JR - TAOM - Sage v5
 -JR - TAOM - Thief Gauntlets UUNP HDT v2
 -JR - TAOM - Thief UUNP HDT v2
 -JR - TAOM - Witch Elf Boots
 -JR - TAOM - Witch Elf Bottom
 -JR - TAOM - Witch Elf Bracers v2
 -JR - TAOM - Witch Elf Pauldron A v3
 -JR - TAOM - Witch Elf Pauldron B
 -JR - TAOM - Witch Elf
Conversion Group: JRTAOM

Notes: rushed, didn't go over every slider for adjustments but should be serviceable unless you have an extreme body type.

- Selene NEO

Info:

Credit to: Haishao

Conversion Names:
- JR - Selene NEO Boots UUNP HDT
- JR - Selene NEO Hands UUNP HDT v4
- JR - Selene NEO UUNP HDT
Notes: possible isues with the hands/bracers, let me know.
Screenshot:

attachicon.gifscreenshot.jpg

Download link (1.1)

- TERA Sea Rover

Info:

Credit to: Bluehold Studio, Enmasse entertainment, asianboy345

Conversion Names:

-JR - TERA Sea Rover Boots
-JR - TERA Sea Rover Gloves
-JR - TERA Sea Rover
Notes: has zap sliders, the only one converted out of this mod collection.
Screenshot:

attachicon.gifScreenShot.jpg

Dragon Princess & Trielek armor Mix (DPnTrielekMix)

Info:

Credit to: Uriel

Conversion Names:

- JR - DPnTrielekMix Boots HDT UUNP HDT
- JR - DPnTrielekMix Boots UUNP HDT v2
- JR - DPnTrielekMix Gauntlets UUNP HDT
- JR - DPnTrielekMix UUNP HDT v6
- JR - DPnTrielekMix with Stockings  UUNP HDT v6
Notes: included .esp with HDT Heels removed.
Screenshot:

Elika

Info:

Conversion Names:

- JR - Elika Jewels UUNP HDT v2
- JR - Elika Trousers UUNP HDT v2
- JR - Elika UUNP HDT v4
Screenshot:

- Nyotengu Catsuit

Info:

Property of: Tecmo / TeamNinja
Converted to Skyrim by: Dagren/Kazaanh
Other requirements: HDT, Nioverride High Heels
Conversion Names:

- JR - Nyotengu Catsuit 2 no boots UUNP HDT v9
- JR - Nyotengu Catsuit 2 UUNP HDT v8
- JR - Nyotengu Catsuit Boots 1  UUNP HDT v7
- JR - Nyotengu Catsuit Boots 2  UUNP HDT v7
- JR - Nyotengu Catsuit no boots UUNP HDT v9
- JR - Nyotengu Catsuit UUNP HDT v8
Screenshots:

FF9 Beatrix

Info:

Conversion Names:

- JR - Beatrix Outfit UUNP HDT
- JR - Beatrix Gauntlets UUNP HDT

Notes: flawed conversion, highly recommended to use "Remove hidden skin" zap to avoid clipping.

Screenshot:

Banisuta

Info:

Credit to: gutris1

Conversion Names:

- JR - Banisuta Bikini v2
- JR - Banisuta Corset v4
- JR - Banisuta Legs v23

Notes: I really experimented a lot with the weighting on the legs so I'm very unsure on how it'll work out for other body types... :P 

Screenshots:

- Ashara Imperial Outfit

Info:

Credit to: SydneyB

Conversion Names:

- JR - Ashara Imperial Outfit Sleeves UUNP HDT v2
- JR - Ashara Imperial Outfit Short Sandals UUNP HDT
- JR - Ashara Imperial Outfit Sandals UUNP HDT
- JR - Ashara Imperial Outfit Long UUNP HDT v3
- JR - Ashara Imperial Outfit Belt UUNP HDT v5
- JR - Ashara Imperial Outfit Dress UUNP HDT v2
- JR - Ashara Imperial Outfit Bracelets UUNP HDT
Notes: I've compromised on the belt and made it only fit the short dress tightly.

Screenshots:

- Bob's Boots

Info:

Credit to: CrazY1918 & Beazalbob69
ChronoTrigger77 for the starting base shape of the high heels feet.
Other requirements: Nioverride High Heels
Conversion Names: JR - Bobs Boots ...
Notes: Includes esp with HDT High Heels removed. Had to replace the feet in the transparent boots for a different shape, there were also a lot of variations of boots so here's hoping I didn't mess any up.

Screenshots:

Ahri

Info:

Credit to: Baronbee and Dagren

Conversion Names: JR - Ahri ...
Screenshot:

- Witch Robes (Одеяния колдуньи)

Info:

Credit to: CrazY1918 & Beazalbob69

Conversion Names: JR - Witch Robes ...

Notes: tricky, hopefully it works ok for most. Included esp with removed HDT Heels and name changes. Added zaps to some of them.

Screenshot:

- zzjay's wardrobe

Info:

Credit to: zzjay

Conversion Names: JR - zzjays wardrobe ...
Notes: Inluded the esp with weight support for more items. The shirts have a zap slider to shorten the sleeves so you can wear the pirate gloves without clipping.

Screeshots:

- West Wind Combat Series - Assault Armor

Info:

Credit to: brokefoot and CD Projekt.

Conversion Names: JR - WWCS - Assault Armor ...
Conversion Group: West Wind Combat Series - Assault Armor

Notes: the "jackets" have a zap slider to remove the scarf if desired. As seen on screenshot 3.

Screeshots:

- DAZ3D Hagane

Info:

Other requirements: HDT, Nioverride High Heels
Conversion Names: JR - Hagane ...
Notes: includes esp with HDT Heels removed from it.
Screeshots:

- Blacktalon Armor

Info:

Credit to: Fizz

Conversion Names: JR - Blacktalon ...
Notes: Experimental. Includes esp to enable one missing weight slider. The long boots with stockings are not meant to be combined with the pants, only the short shorts.
Screeshots:

- PeroPero Armor

Info:

Credit to: Gomaperopero

Conversion Names: JR - PeroPero Armor ...
Notes: Includes modified esp to remove HDT High Heels. Has a bunch of zap sliders.
Screeshots:

- Osare Kneesocks

Info:

Credit to: anano

Other requirements: ---

Conversion Names: JR - Osare Socks ...
Notes: Includes modified esp to add missing weight enable.
Screeshots:

- Eldrids Armor Mashup

Info:

Credit to: anka01g

Conversion Names: JR - Eldrids ...
Notes: Errors converting the left arm strings so that piece is not included. Included an esp with weight slider support for the amulet. The breast area is VERY low poly. So there's a high chance of clipping with HDT movement, zapping the chainmail portion can help.
Screeshots:

- Fur Set

Info:

Credit to: keungkeung

Conversion Names: JR - Fur Set ...
Screeshots:

- Female Berserk

Info:

Credit to: Team TAL and original contributors

Conversion Names: JR - Female Berserk ...

Notes: flawed, I couldn't convert the meshes through bodyslide so I had to do some weird jumps to get something working. At least I removed a bunch of extra nodes from the nifs but the rigging still seems very messy. It's beyond my current knowledge to deal with and optimize/fix. But hey, seems to kinda work and looks hella cool.

Screeshots:

- Midnight Breed

Info:

Credit to: Stealthic Khaos

Conversion Names: JR - Midnight Breed ...

Notes: rushed.

Screeshots:

- Sorakage

Info:

Outfit required: 
Conversion Names: JR - Sorakage ...

Notes: a bit low poly. Includes alternate version of the boots that include the thighs from the body pieces.

Screeshots:

-- Conversions for the Fox Merged package after this point --

Where to get Fox Merged: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29836-foxmerged-2/

Credit to: Fox6000 and Smokermegadrive

- Fox 31

Info:

Conversion Names:

- JR - Fox 31a v3
- JR - Fox 31 Shoulders v2
- JR - Fox 31 boots v3
- JR - Fox 31b UUNP HDT v4
- JR - Fox 31c UUNP HDT
Notes: flawed.
Screenshots:

- Fox 34b

Info:

Conversion Names:

- JR - Fox 34b boots v4
- JR - Fox 34b v7

Screenshot:

- Fox 37

Info:

Conversion Names:

- JR - Fox 37a
- JR - Fox 37a Boots
- JR - Fox 37a Gauntlets
- JR - Fox 37a Necklace
- JR - Fox 37b
Notes: a bit flawed, but still good.
Screenshots:

-- Planned conversions --

Likely:

Unlikely:

Not interested:

Dorothy Robes (importing issue)

- Ros Armor

-- Conversions to be reviewed and updated --

-- Permissions --

If they're files I've credited to someone else or obviously don't belong to me you will have to ask that creator.
If it's anything I made you can do whatever the heck ya want with it, anarchy! In this thread's case this means the bodyslide data/files. Only one simple rule: don't sell it.

I do however recommend to point towards this page instead of direct links as the files might undergo necessary updates and I may remove old links at any time.

This applies to any of my work for Skyrim.

-- Tips and Notes --

- You can find all my conversions in the "JRConversions" slider group when running BodySlide.

- How can you make your own zaps:

Open Bodyslide and then Outfit Studio (bottom right button). Do File->Load Project and load the file containing the outfit you wish to add zaps into.

At the top right you should be able to see a list of shapes composing the outfit, clicking in the icon next to their names should switch their view mode and allow you to identify what each shape is. If you'd like to zap one of these shapes this is as easy as making sure that shape is selected and doing Slider->New Zap Slider, name it and press ok. Do File->Save Project. Congratulations, you're done.

If you only want to zap a certain portion of a shape and not the entire shape you need to use the Mask tool. Make sure you have the shape selected and then pick the mask tool (fourth from the left in the tool bar). You might want to press "T" to hide the textures, it can make it easier to see the mask painting you'll be doing.

Setting at least the size of the brush in Brush Settings might help you make a more accurate use of the mask tool, what matters here is that a masked area can't be added into a slider. We can do this two ways, either paint the area we want to preserve (not zap), or paint the area we want to zap and then doing Tool->Invert Mask to invert the selection (this is generally easier). Once your're done using the mask tool to make your selection just do Slider->New Zap and proceed like usual.

- What's the purpose of my "remove hidden skin" zaps:

I'd recommend applying the zap even if you don't see a difference, though I'm glad if that's so.

The reason I add those is due to the differences in vertices between the body mesh and the armor mesh, if they both always had very similar meshes (usually armors have less vertices per surface area) I'd be able to tighten the clothes suuuuuper close to the body and not worry about how they would morph when the character moves. Imagine surrounding a cube with a piramid and trying to make the piramid adapt to how the cube morphs inside, with the same strength of movement, there'd likely be clipping. Using those zap slider options removes parts of the body mesh that arent visible making sure there is no slight skin clipping even under heavy deformation.

Generally I'll remove those skin segments by default, but in some cases I might want to keep them there so I'll add a zap to remove them instead, if desired.

If you have any sugestions about an outfit I should give a go into converting please let me know, just know that my time is limited.

Cheers~

I download the Witch Robes conversion, but there is no textures an meshes. What I Do??

I download the Witch Robes conversion, but there is no textures an meshes. What I Do??

- Download the linked required outfit and install it first;

- Run the conversion in bodyslide;

- Please remove that humongous quote...