Playable Transgender Character/Race (Ningheim Race)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can there be a version that edits the vanilla races to the transgender body? I like this, but not enough to get Ningheim Race.

I can do that but it will effect all the npcs too.

I'm fine with that, we also got the unique character mod over on the SSE nexus. That way, everybody wins ;3

:)   OK then ! I'll see what I can do  :D

Here's a bit of a question, why did you need to modify SoS for Females? Couldn't you just use regular SoS if the game thinks you're a male?

In this mod male character use female body ! so to match the position of the schlong I had to use female one because it was already made for female body.

Moral of the story : male schlongs don't work well with female body  :P

Hi.  I am no way a modder.  I was hoping to play Hannah.  I downloaded the race file but I fail to come anywhere near making or finding the Hannah character.  Am I missing something because it is impossible for me to create Hannah using the male form?  I am guessing this takes a bit of experience in modding and that Hannah is not a preset?  Thanks.

Hi.  I am no way a modder.  I was hoping to play Hannah.  I downloaded the race file but I fail to come anywhere near making or finding the Hannah character.  Am I missing something because it is impossible for me to create Hannah using the male form?  I am guessing this takes a bit of experience in modding and that Hannah is not a preset?  Thanks.

yeah its preset 3 with different hair.

yeah its preset 3 with different hair.

Thank you very much  :)

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I'd use this in a heartbeat if I could decide what three skills my character had bonuses to at the start without needing to console command it.

Nice, it work well, exept ther's no schlong :/. What i missing?

... Do you have SoS installed and tell it to give your character a schlong?

yeah, i'm having the same issue. can't get the schlong to appear on my char. SoS lightSSE installed, reinstalled actually. i downloaded ver. 0.2.7 of this mod. any thoughts?

• 1 month later...

I uh... crash when I change to this race in race menu.  I don't know what's going on. I'll provide a papyrus log when I think it's saying something useful. *scratches her head*

I have RaceCompatibility installed though... which is what's making me headscratch. Time to poke around and see if anything is overwriting it...

Edit: Reinstalled and it runs, though my body is messed up for the moment. I would like to replace one of the body meshes with my bodyslide files. I need to do this more carefully.

Edit 2: Oh I know what I did wrong. Ignore me for a moment. I will overhaul this post completely once I fix what I broke in the most extravagant way of breaking possible. 0_0

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any chance a Transgender Khajit Mod can be made? :P

I use a Female Khajit, but i'm a Transgender Male-to-Female (Trans Girl), so that's the mod i'd be wanting for Khajit (MtF Trans Khajit Mod), as it's already possible with the Ningheim Race as seen here... THNX :3

Is there any chance a Transgender Khajit Mod can be made? :P

I use a Female Khajit, but i'm a Transgender Male-to-Female (Trans Girl), so that's the mod i'd be wanting for Khajit (MtF Trans Khajit Mod), as it's already possible with the Ningheim Race as seen here... THNX :3

changing default races will effect all the npcs, so that's a bad idea !

Is there any chance a Transgender Khajit Mod can be made? tongue.png

changing default races will effect all the npcs, so that's a bad idea !

Ah.... okie......... fair enough.... It'd be nice if there was a Playable Skunk Character/Race Mod then.... <.< (i'm also a skunk... see below! tongue.png)

WARNING: DIAPERED CONTENT BELOW!!! VIEW AT OWN RISK!!!

IxenSaE.jpg

I'm a Skunksune (Skunk-Kitsune [Fox Youkai] Hybrid)... that's why I'm such above if viewed...