Real Transgender Character/Race

So, hey...I'm new here, and I'm sorry if this is out of line or anything, but I found this thread through a Google search and maybe you can help me. I'm a trans male and I want to find a mod that will allow me to play as such, and have the NPCs refer to me as 'he'. Is there any mod like that out there that you know of?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 1:39 AM, GrayKeil said:

So, hey...I'm new here, and I'm sorry if this is out of line or anything, but I found this thread through a Google search and maybe you can help me. I'm a trans male and I want to find a mod that will allow me to play as such, and have the NPCs refer to me as 'he'. Is there any mod like that out there that you know of?

Sadly, there's no such option. I don't know if anyone would make a mod like that though because of lack of general interest (your interest noted).
If I had the time to do so, I would cook something up, but I'm over my head in projects, family stuff, etc.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:39 AM, GrayKeil said:

I'm actually planning on building such a mod.  Best option I can suggest right now is to use a male character with bad dogs hoodies(schlongs) mod.  It will require a little bit of editing to remove the additional states but there is a slitted mesh which can be used with males.

On 1/25/2019 at 2:39 AM, GrayKeil said:

Closest thing I could find for you is "Clams of Skyrim" which apparently features an (optional?) vulva with an enlarged clitoris. But it's an Oldrim mod, with no conversion status I'm aware of, and no Schlongification options.

15 hours ago, riotgrrl_adria said:

I'm legit surprised that someone would take up such a mod as, in general, more people seem interested in trans-femmes due to the propensity for us to be heavily sexualized, so the focus is often put solely on us.
Not saying that everyone does this, but its an honest observation. 

Yes, it's honest. There's also a propensity for young bi men, out there in the world, to have been brutalized by insecure cis-hetero men for their (unchosen) status. Such men may find themselves attracted to individuals who present with a type of genitalia that they like, but without the testosterone related baggage.

It's way more common than you may realize.

Also, attraction to female bodybuilders.

I'd add a cryptic "ask me how I know this" but, you already know how I know this.

Just to be fair, I ought to add... I hate the way (most) other men smell. Love cock, hate what usually comes with it. Whee! it's so fun to be me.

• 1 year later...

I've just downloaded this, and the female model works perfectly. In fact, the game seems to default to the female model whenever I open racemenu, but if I switch the gender to female and back to male, the game crashes. Am I missing something? I've downloaded all the requirements, as far as I can tell. (Oh, and when I open the GenerateFNISForUsers, there is only one "fix" option, so I'm not sure what other option I am meant to checkmark.)

• 9 months later...
On 1/20/2021 at 5:59 AM, Kaia69 said:

If you want to play as a woman and have a penis, why not just get SOS with UNP (female penis) add on? No need to have a custom race, custom edit female armor to be worn by 'female looking' male, no need to run FNIS, no game crash, etc. Vaginas for male characters are harder to find but I saw them on the Vector Plexus website or Bad Dog Hoodies as Gorvi suggested. There's also a mod called 'pronouns' where you can choose to be referred to as he or she or they I think, on Nexus. I use CBBE body with Bodyslide, and RaceMenu, you can make every single part of your character's body have any size or shape you like. It's really easy...

All of this is true. Some people lack the skill or confidence to mess around with multiple mods let alone learn body slide, so they turn to try and get their hands on a jackknife mod that manages everything.
There's a mod that's currently being developed by somebody on the Nexus who seems to be doing this, but they are really busy IRL and cant update it regularly. I volunteered to help them with it when I get some time on my hands. When its done, I'll post a link here for people.

• 2 weeks later...

See, I have been doing things besides playing SE and LE. I have made a transgender Race that treat each other as so. But, here's the deal: I believe other people have done the same thing, but need to know as I am wondering about it.

First off, in SE I install SOS Full, not the lite. 2nd, I install SOS for females , and Equippable SOS for females. The second one gives you the ability to lengthen or shorten it whereas the last one equips you with one if you so desire. Also, if using the CBBE body, you put in the Navatsea's CBBE patch in both. The MCM will show you how long or short you want, and what kind. You have the choices of UNP, Vector Plexus 1 and 2, and Smurf. That's how I have been doing this for ages. It's easy, fun and can make some characters look funny or not walking around with just boots on....LOL

Made a mstake--You don't have to have the addon, all you have to do is go into the MCM and check Schlongs for Skyrim and do the rest there.

• 1 year later...
On 11/6/2016 at 9:36 PM, Luna_Natsume said:

While it's refreshing to see someone input a trans presence in mods... I have to say I am confused by having the game world address the character as a male. As a trans person myself, that seems counter intuitive... I realize that many people identify differently, and gender isn't black and white... but to have a trans woman, being called 'he' all the time, seems to be masochistic. For me, being referred to as "he/him" in the real world, during regular daily interactions, feels like a slap in the face, intentionally or not, it hurts. Maybe I just don't get what you were aiming for here.

Nah, people who aren't exposed to Trans lives don't understand the isolation, the constant misunderstandings and they don't understand the mind. You just have to accept the fact that there's not a lot of educational material on Transgendered individuals and even worse, die hard Christians claim that Transgender females are actually just gay guys trying to damn Christian men to hell by turning them gay. (That's what I was told to my face while I was in a relationship with the best partner I've ever had. She was trans and when the old guy at my work found out that's literally what he told me). There's just a lot of misunderstanding out there and not enough educational material on the subject. Unless a person has been exposed to transgendered individuals they'll always have a complete ignorance to what they're saying. It just takes patients and understanding. If you kill the good people with kindness they'll be far more receptive. Just don't try to be kind to the wrong people or you might wind up in a hospital. Dumb people always take their sh*t out on anyone who looks vulnerable or isolated. Stay strong, the world is changing slowly and eventually all people will be awake to what free choice, freedom and love of other people actually means.