Real Transgender Character/Race

Hi guys !

OK first of all I would like to apologize to Seren4XX, Hellosanta, Urshi and co to butcher their mod like this. I'm sorry !  :blush:

OK so basically I wanted to play with a transgender character in my old Skyrim but there were no mods for it. even though there were mods like Schlong for Females by B3lisario, they are basically female characters with penises. But I din't want that and even if you manage to change the body, you couldn't do anything with the Head. So I tried to do it myself. I edited The Ningheim Race by Seren4XX. It took a lot of time but I did it. I also had to edit Schlong for Females a little to use female schlongs on male character and some outfits too. For vanilla armors and clothes I used Raestloz's mod PC Exclusive Armor Path

I'm still using that character in my Skyrim SE game. So if you want my modded esp files or if you want to play with a transgender character as well, I will release those files.

Click To Download

Here are some screenshots :

post-509994-0-89595600-1478429038_thumb.jpg

post-509994-0-53520400-1478429043_thumb.jpg

post-509994-0-45278800-1478429046_thumb.jpg

post-509994-0-41645800-1478429050_thumb.jpg

post-509994-0-53027700-1478429055_thumb.jpg

While it's refreshing to see someone input a trans presence in mods... I have to say I am confused by having the game world address the character as a male. As a trans person myself, that seems counter intuitive... I realize that many people identify differently, and gender isn't black and white... but to have a trans woman, being called 'he' all the time, seems to be masochistic. For me, being referred to as "he/him" in the real world, during regular daily interactions, feels like a slap in the face, intentionally or not, it hurts. Maybe I just don't get what you were aiming for here.

While it's refreshing to see someone input a trans presence in mods... I have to say I am confused by having the game world address the character as a male. As a trans person myself, that seems counter intuitive... I realize that many people identify differently, and gender isn't black and white... but to have a trans woman, being called 'he' all the time, seems to be masochistic. For me, being referred to as "he/him" in the real world, during regular daily interactions, feels like a slap in the face, intentionally or not, it hurts. Maybe I just don't get what you were aiming for here.

I agree with you , but that's not what I was trying to say. I wanted a MTF transgender character so I edited the male player charcter's appearence, but it came out wrong. And thank you for pointing that out, I'll edit that part. But I do hope you understand what I was actually trying to say. And again I'm sorry.

I take context, and intentions into consideration when I see something like this, and I'm not upset, or anything. I was simply confused by the wording and couldn't articulate the objective of the mod. Please don't feel bad, I was just curious, which is why I brought it up. Thanks for clarifying so quickly though! <3

I take context, and intentions into consideration when I see something like this, and I'm not upset, or anything. I was simply confused by the wording and couldn't articulate the objective of the mod. Please don't feel bad, I was just curious, which is why I brought it up. Thanks for clarifying so quickly though! <3

thank you so much  :D

Nice idea, but I guess you shouldn't share your work, until you got the clearance to do so by all the mod authors whose work you used to create this.

yeah you're right, I sent a message to Seren now I'm waiting for her reply ! If she says no then there is nothing to talk about but if she doesn't reply ! should I release it ?

I am very sorry to ask that, but why would you as a trans person not simply play the gender you are identifiying with?

:dodgy:  OK ! you're right. But then why would a guy play with a female character or a girl play with a male character ?

Skyrim has everything, male player character, female player character, your male character can be gay, you female character can be gay, so why not have transgender character ?   I'm sure if it was in the game from the start, a lot of people would have played with a transgender character. I could be wrong but that's just my opinion.  :shy: 

lol it realy esay you open body studio open you _0 body mesh import unp sos _0 export the hole body the same with _1

in 30 sec

what about the Head Mesh ? I'm not talking about just the body with penis I'm talking about everything from Body to Head, armors, clothing. everything !

headmesh ?

you need female with penis and for face and body ( muscle ) you need just texture not mesh

lol it realy esay you open body studio open you _0 body mesh import unp sos _0 export the hole body the same with _1

in 30 sec

what about the Head Mesh ? I'm not talking about just the body with penis I'm talking about everything from Body to Head, armors, clothing. everything !

headmesh ?

you need female with penis and for face and body ( muscle ) you need just texture not mesh

I don't think you got the concept right ! I'm not talking about female character with penis, I'm talking about male character with all female assets.

I am very sorry to ask that, but why would you as a trans person not simply play the gender you are identifiying with?

:dodgy:  OK ! you're right. But then why would a guy play with a female character or a girl play with a male character ?

Skyrim has everything, male player character, female player character, your male character can be gay, you female character can be gay, so why not have transgender character ?   I'm sure if it was in the game from the start, a lot of people would have played with a transgender character. I could be wrong but that's just my opinion.  :shy: 

Okay, but why would you want that? The point of transgenderism is, as I understand it, to be of the gender you weren't born with because you are not identifying with it. Having a "transgender/third gender" character embodies everything a transgender probably wouldn't want - to see how different they are.

Maybe I am wrong about this, I'm not trans myself and as such I don't really know. It just seems odd to me, that's all :)

Hi so I would love to use this (being trans myself) but I have 3 questions.

1. Race comparability for SSE is live and I got that, The specific race your mod lists for required isn't for SSE so how do we convert that manually? 

2. Will you , can you or when can we have this race marked in game as female? Is it as simple as just loading up the SSE CK and changing a switch? idk. 

Also first post shockingly. Been here almost 3 years but yeah This was the post to get me to talk, so Good Job. =)

Hi so I would love to use this (being trans myself) but I have 3 questions.

1. Race comparability for SSE is live and I got that, The specific race your mod lists for required isn't for SSE so how do we convert that manually? 

2. Will you , can you or when can we have this race marked in game as female? Is it as simple as just loading up the SSE CK and changing a switch? idk. 

Also first post shockingly. Been here almost 3 years but yeah This was the post to get me to talk, so Good Job. =)

the mod here are modified esp files. you need to install Ningheim Race first (preferably manually) then overwrite the esp files with my modded version. The version 0.1 is 32 bit and version 0.2 is 64 bit or SSE as you said. The race is not marked as female, when you create your character you can switch between male and female. But this time you will see that the male character is using female body assets, and using female animations. And as I said "I modded almost all custom Armors and Clothes to use with my character in my old Skyrim". Try out the mod  :shy:

snip

the mod here are modified esp files. you need to install Ningheim Race first (preferably manually) then overwrite the esp files with my modded version. The version 0.1 is 32 bit and version 0.2 is 64 bit or SSE as you said. The race is not marked as female, when you create your character you can switch between male and female. But this time you will see that the male character is using female body assets, and using female animations. And as I said "I modded almost all custom Armors and Clothes to use with my character in my old Skyrim". Try out the mod  :shy:

Okay thank you. Though I do think I'll enjoy it more if the players ID is set to female. 

Wonder if anyone will make an actual mod that will let you change your gender over time... That would be interesting and complicated... And require SKSESE. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Ingela said:

You may want to get permission to convert this mod to Skyrim SE: TGirls of Skyrim - TS Revamped - Alexina and Stella as followers     https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23781 

Kudos for making an honest effort!

I've just converted them for myself after seeing your post...I was thinking to give the mod a try and see how it looks but I'm getting a CTD as soon as I approach them in the inn and I dunno why tbh :frown: