First of all, to everyone saying thank you, you're welcom :)

The notification, as you all noticed these are a bit messed up. I wasn't really as awake when I wrote them as I should have been. There are 6 sets of information they should deliver: currend mood, mood change of the last action, current arousal, arousal change of the last action, behavior and sexuality.

I idea behind was that you can grasp how the NPC takes the diffrent actions and where two NPC differ.

My formulation is not optimal here. So if an NPC got + mood and - arousal it can say "He liked that" and "He didn't enjoy that" reffering to the two attributes, but unclear which is which. 

Also all kind of notification are hooked to the same chance roll and eighter appear all nor not at all. I overlooked that. They were supposed to be played subtl into the conversation.

So, spent most of last night play testing this mod, and i have to say, it really is very good! aside from a few issues that other people have mentioned (contradicting messages in the top left of the screen, I.e "that was a real turn off for {A}, then straight after "{A} is visibly aroused by that") its very much issue free. If you'd like Guffel, I have a few suggestions that ill list below, as id really like to see this mod flourish, it really deserves it!

1. Relationships - I noticed that sometimes people will say lines such as "{A} says she /he wants to be more than friends" or "{A} says she/he wants to be in a relationship with you". However, when this comes up, you just have your normal conversation topics such as "talk, flirt, encourage" etc. I think that when an NPC says a line like this, it should give you the option to enter a relationship with them, similar to the friends with benefits option this mod offers. When in a relationship, you have to keep your partner happy - get them a gift, take them somewhere nice, satisfy them, and simply talk to them on a regular basis. They will approach you with the same propositions, give you gifts, take you out, offer sex like the friends with benefits option. However, if you go too long without doing any of this, your partner will say they want to break up with you. You have a chance to talk them out of it and stay together, but it can fail, and you will break up. You can get back with the, but there is a cool down before you the NPC will suggest getting together again.  I think this feature would be great for an NPC you wish to marry eventually, giving a feeling of actual courtship rather than just popping the question straight off.

2. More Dialogue options and replies - think everyone will want this eventually. My main gripe with this mod is that there is no real option to simply thank an NPC for a kind comment, or agree with them for certain comments. When someone says "they feel you are a real role model to them", "complement" or "encourage" don't always feel like they fit with it. And of course, more lines from NPC's!

3. Better MCM - this is just a quick one, I think you should add descriptions for every option in the first page of the MCM, as some sliders and options aren't very clear.

Other than those, I really do think this is an amazing mod with excellent potential, and really look forward to seeing where the future will take it.

Good luck with this wonderful mod!

-Grim

1. Relationships were never the initial scope of RDS. I tried to fit all kinds of talk into one pool of answers, therefore not real depth was created. But that was the plan, to have an one-fits-all dialogue mod.

I can't think of a way to implement full relationships into the mod... also I don't think I'm able to come up with even more lines. My brain still feel drained from the existing answer pool^^

2. This is funny, because initially I thought like four options are enough^^ Then I made around 20 and you suggest even more? Like what?

3. True. the MCM is a mess. I typed it when I made the notifications. Not enough concentration.

Interesting concept. An initial question I had was whether NPCs can be forceful on the PC, but looking at the technical info in the spoiler answered that question.

Is it possible to ignore approaching NPCs? And does doing so result in a -Y effect? If so, this would be a nice mod to have in the background for immersion. Even if not trying to interact with NPCs, the PC will have to deal with some of the more annoying personalities that try to make trouble. Emergent story right there.

Also, can we get some screenshots of the mod in action, like the options when a NPC approaches and initiates dialogue.

Yes you can always deny the dialogue without any penalty.

I put more screenshots on the list :)

Is there a way to select an npc to check thier rds stats when not in a conversation with them? i keep wanting to check them but if i do it while i'm talking to them it ends the conversation, at which point i can't check thier stats, so the only time i've gotten the stat checking to work is when i've got them seduced into sex and either they're following me  or during the act.

Also, can we get the kiss option to not strip us down naked and cause orgasms in sexlab? kissing should just be kissing, it shouldn't mean getting naked, and giving an npc oral sex until he orgasms thus killing the need for the have sex option. (on orgasm arousal drops to 0 in sla)

You can simply leave the dialogue with tab or esc and enter the mcm. The NPC stats should appear, as long as you don't select and [exit] dialogue option.

The kissing is already on my list. I hoped SexLab would process a "foreplay" tagged animation as such, but it don't..

Hello,
I've played a bit and so far it's promising. I hope you will add full dialogue in npcs replies in the future instead of general sentence what they're talking about.

In my playthrough my argonian fallower only liked my shy behaviour and I got notification she loves me, but whatever I say with that behaviour turns her off. I assume since she loves me she would offer sex or kiss, but it's not the case. I mean her behaviour doesn't show she loves me.

Its not planned to replace the phrases with full dialogue. That would already look strange with the own way of speaking of khajiit and argonians, plus that not everyone sees the same expresson of a comliment or insult equally severe or nice. So for some it might be to much/ not enough.

Also that would be to much work for me. I already thought of 289 lines, twice, male and female versions, and I just don't want to to this again..

Mabe she doesn't actually love you. The notifications are a bit faulty. NPC never offer kisses, and only ask for sex at an arousal of around 60+

The admiration/ romance part of the grid only is like cuddly and cute, but without "physical romance" ;)

I got around to testing this, and I've noticed a couple of things. On the left hand side of the screen in the top corner there is a readout that always starts off by saying "they don't seem to like that very much" and then it goes on to describe how they like my character more and more, anyway I'm not sure if that's a bug (the readout always starting off with disapproval) or what, but I thought I would point that out. The other thing is really more along the lines of something I would like to see, and that is a more progressive approach to the way dialog is represented, right now it's kind of hard to gauge how that person actually feels, and gain hints on what might be more appropriate as far as follow up dialog options depending on the direction you're trying to take the conversation, it seems like you can get to a point, and then the dialog dead ends until the NPC gets board and leaves, or you break off the conversation. I've also noticed animals wanting to chat as well, a cow wanted to chat up my character, last time I played.

This system kind of reminds me of the conversation mini game in Oblivion, without the moving pie slice graphic.

A grasp of how the NPC really feels was supposed to be delivered by the notifications, broken obiously. The point that the conversation holds is basically the technicall boarder. You propably hit a (-) 8 value and the grid ends. I was afraid that could happen too early and that the way over the grid would take longer. But I don't see a solution for that, except making the aswer pool larger.

Does this mod's arousal use the arousal value of Sexlab Aroused Redux?

From your mod's description I guess it doesn't.

I've some other mods that add spells and potions that affect arousal, so it'd be nice to have those affect this mod's content, too.

Some ideas for your mod:

• NPC's could use some custom animations to display their change of mood, so you wouldn't need to resort to text messages alone as feedback.

• Sexlab Solutions has a nice dialogue option to make NPC's follow you.

This is very useful for people who don't want to let their carnal desires run rampant in open streets and personally I'm missing this option for other mods.

Follow Me For Sex might be a solution to this (not tested it yet), so I'm suggesting to reverse this and let NPC's ask the player to follow them to a quiet place.

When reaching a quiet place the NPC's could talk about or do things they usually wouldn't with other people around (dirty talk, rape attempt, etc.) or they could simply give the player a shady quest.

Perhaps with some hooks for quest mods.

Yes it uses the arousal of SexLab Aroused. It's even listed as requirement.

Interesting concept. An initial question I had was whether NPCs can be forceful on the PC, but looking at the technical info in the spoiler answered that question.

Is it possible to ignore approaching NPCs? And does doing so result in a -Y effect? If so, this would be a nice mod to have in the background for immersion. Even if not trying to interact with NPCs, the PC will have to deal with some of the more annoying personalities that try to make trouble. Emergent story right there.

Also, can we get some screenshots of the mod in action, like the options when a NPC approaches and initiates dialogue.

Yes you can always deny the dialogue without any penalty.

I put more screenshots on the list :)

I was actually thinking it'd be nice to have penalties for certain personality types so that they eventually start picking fights with the character or something.

Interesting mod, have it installed and it adds some cool things, though I would recommend a few things(that may already be planned), like maybe integrate SD+'s sub lvl and maybe use it do determine how often an NPC will Demand sex, which as far as I can tell in 3 or 4 hours playing with the mod is a player only(?) topic, or use More Devious Quest and add more frequent sex demands with more Fame of Slut in the area and if you dont like hard requirements you could always make it toggable like in Cursed Loot that way if you dont want those features you could just turn it off.

Either way, I like the mod and hope you keep on developing more releases with some neat features 

noticed a weird bug today, when npcs approach me and ask to have sex/kiss and i hit accept they stop talking to me, they'll follow me but I cannot talk to them again to start the act, nor see thier name when i mouse over them, same happens if i ask them. haven't figured out what's causing it and reloading to an earlier save does nothing.

Edit: also happens if the npc ends the conversation and walks away, only happens through dialogue provided by this mod, have tried moving mod to the end of my load order and uninstalling a few other mods and starting a new game, same. I'll let you know if I figure out what's causing it.

Edit 2: seems to have been a mod conflict, uninstalled sexlab romance and sexist guards and derrogatory npcs and it suddenly started behaving itself. Not sure which one was the ultimate cause but if anyone else has the issue, i'd start there.

Edit 3: issue started happening again. happens after any interaction through the dialogue for this mod, was working fine for a while then after a few days in game issue re-occurred. no idea what the cause is.

Great idea and great mod xD

1 little Thing:

My MALE Orc is everytime in the FEMALE Position in Sex-Scenes.

After playing this mod some hours this is realy annoying. Pls fix it soon as possible.

And another thing:

Can you include a option to block male or female conversation start? As a male orc, i don´t want to have a relationship with a male other person. With a option to block one gender, it would be perfect.

Is there a way I can help voice this mod with vanilla dialogue? I don't want to have to redo everything if there is a update.

I don't quite understand what you're meaning. Are you talking about using vanilla voice snippets for the NPC? Or actuall vice acting?

Great idea and great mod xD

1 little Thing:

My MALE Orc is everytime in the FEMALE Position in Sex-Scenes.

After playing this mod some hours this is realy annoying. Pls fix it soon as possible.

Oh, yes, I'm getting right to it :D :D :D

:) Can't have you playing a buggy mod can I? :)

How about this: I start working on the patch and you start making the same mod from scratch and we see who finishes it first? :D So you can basically control yourself how soon is soon enough :D :D

Is there a way I can help voice this mod with vanilla dialogue? I don't want to have to redo everything if there is a update.

I don't quite understand what you're meaning. Are you talking about using vanilla voice snippets for the NPC? Or actuall vice acting?

I want to voice this mod in the same way Amorous Aventures was voiced, using vanilla voice files.

I want to voice this mod in the same way Amorous Aventures was voiced, using vanilla voice files.

That mod was made by the author taking sound files and carefully clipping them to sound plausable. The amount of time that was put into it alone for each npc is nuts.

That mod was made by the author taking sound files and carefully clipping them to sound plausable. The amount of time that was put into it alone for each npc is nuts.

Ok, that is what I though you meant. I'm familiar with the amorous aventures mods through shinji72's awesome YT channel. 

But wouldn't that be a mad amount of work? Since every NPC can approach it would require at least a human, khajiit and argonian version for both gender. And that would only be the most distinct races.

I like the idea and it'd make for a great mod. But i'm not sure yet if I want to sick with the answer pool as it is. Atm I'm gathering ideas on the coulpe relationship thing..

However, the first step would be to turn all line from phrases into sentences anyway.

This is a great idea and has a lot of potential! For now though, I'm seeing some fairly... immersion-killing bugs.

I don't know if this is because I'm using EFF or because it's a 3DNPCs follower, but after talking with Anum-La, she often becomes unable to be spoken to again (can't see her name in the crosshairs, is generally unselectable and fiddling with enableplayercontrols doesn't rectify this).

Also, dialogue seems to create a lot of conflicting reactions from the NPCs I talk to -- stuff like "she liked that"/"she hated that" or "that was a turn-off for her"/"she seems aroused by that" all from the same exact action... and I don't even mean from having done the same action twice! It actually happens in reaction to a single dialogue option done just once. I actually took the care to wait for all the messages to pass before choosing another dialogue option too, so it isn't a case of going through things so fast that the reactions kinda mix up with each other.

I think the mod already does this accidentally, but I still need to mention it before the modder fixes it: Some people do get aroused by being verbally harassed by others! :P

AND it would be even better if you could introduce another option(or personality) in which you pump the arousal up on NPCs who dislike the dovahkiin by talking shit on em. This way the relationship rank remains bad between the two but we can get some banging going.

This is a great idea and has a lot of potential! For now though, I'm seeing some fairly... immersion-killing bugs.

I don't know if this is because I'm using EFF or because it's a 3DNPCs follower, but after talking with Anum-La, she often becomes unable to be spoken to again (can't see her name in the crosshairs, is generally unselectable and fiddling with enableplayercontrols doesn't rectify this).

Also, dialogue seems to create a lot of conflicting reactions from the NPCs I talk to -- stuff like "she liked that"/"she hated that" or "that was a turn-off for her"/"she seems aroused by that" all from the same exact action... and I don't even mean from having done the same action twice! It actually happens in reaction to a single dialogue option done just once.

I was saying something like this earlier. It makes it hard to tell where you stand with that NPC. For example I thought I had gotten to a point where I could have my character "kiss" the NPC my character was talking to, only to end up getting a negative response form it when all of the indicator messages seemed positive.

I figured out what causes this -- I had used EFF to give Anum-La a nickname and your mod apparently deletes it somehow? Having no name makes her unable to be interacted with, and using Jaxonz' Renamer to give her a name again, I was able to interact with her again.

Ok, that is what I though you meant. I'm familiar with the amorous aventures mods through shinji72's awesome YT channel. 

But wouldn't that be a mad amount of work? Since every NPC can approach it would require at least a human, khajiit and argonian version for both gender. And that would only be the most distinct races.

I like the idea and it'd make for a great mod. But i'm not sure yet if I want to sick with the answer pool as it is. Atm I'm gathering ideas on the coulpe relationship thing..

However, the first step would be to turn all line from phrases into sentences anyway.

How many lines are there per race? I mean... Today I just finished doing about 44 lines of dialogue for my mod, which was actually fairly simple. I just need you to keep it as close as you can to vanilla dialogue, that way it's easier to translate... but, I can change words to sound different if needed. It's really not hard to do, you just need to know how work with dialogue in Audacity. I'm also not opposed to reworking anything that sounds a bit off.

Milking Farm.esp.rar

How many lines are there per race?

289, times two for both genders making 578 per race. But I dont think we need do have a version for all nine races, at least the humans and maybe wood- and highelfs can share the same voice. That would leave us with 5 races and 2890 lines.. plus the generic approach and opening.

How many lines are there per race?

289, times two for both genders making 578 per race. But I dont think we need do have a version for all nine races, at least the humans and maybe wood- and highelfs can share the same voice. That would leave us with 5 races and 2890 lines.. plus the generic approach and opening.

Well, we could split the work if want... Just let me know what you want me to work on. I could just send you the voices files, which you can then add yourself whenever you want, that is if your actually willing to voice it. If you don't know how to do it, I can easily walk your through it... Maybe we can also create a team to help voice this mod?