14 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

thx for replying! unfortunately the steps you recommended didn't work. any other suggestions? i mean when i first installed it, it worked but then never again

Ok maybe a stupid question, do the cooldowns (approach,dialogue) set to 0? Approach gender set to female?

Other than that i cant help, i'm not an expert, but maybe a script is "corrupted" in your save file, you can clean it with Fallrim tool but make sure you make a backup of your save file before try to clean it though just to be safe if something goes wrong.

18 hours ago, bdmt said:

Ok maybe a stupid question, do the cooldowns (approach,dialogue) set to 0? Approach gender set to female?

Other than that i cant help, i'm not an expert, but maybe a script is "corrupted" in your save file, you can clean it with Fallrim tool but make sure you make a backup of your save file before try to clean it though just to be safe if something goes wrong.

its working now....im probably being approached too much, the only issue is whenever they say "i want to try with you" the dialogue ends immediately, and when they approach me to continue the conversation it just starts over....i am using 2.2 

the latest version just wouldn't work for me for some odd reason. i just might give it another try again.

if i went back to 2.3 and changed the approach to bi sexual for women to approach my male pc would they talk to me like a woman or a man?

On 12/7/2020 at 8:45 AM, TheDragonBorn said:

its working now....im probably being approached too much, the only issue is whenever they say "i want to try with you" the dialogue ends immediately, and when they approach me to continue the conversation it just starts over....i am using 2.2 

the latest version just wouldn't work for me for some odd reason. i just might give it another try again.

if i went back to 2.3 and changed the approach to bi sexual for women to approach my male pc would they talk to me like a woman or a man?

In the 2.2 version you can't really do anything when npcs proposing to you and the "forcegreet" mechanism just starts over sadly, in the 2.3 version i personally experienced that you can advance after npcs propositioned to you, you have two options -yes im feeling the same and if i recall corretly hte other was i'm rather stay friends with you. For once Danica,priestess of Kynareth in Whiterun proposed to me and accepted her, then i got multiple dialogue choices, like "Hey honey i need to tell you something bad"-you can tell her that you cheated her etc, Hey honey i need to tell you something"-tell her she is beautiful, give her gifts, make love etc. "I was thinking maybe we should move in together"-you can choose one of your house.

The women will talk to you as female, for example they say if flirt is successed:"i want to tease your breast and give you the deepest climax you ever had." ,but when they flirting with my male pc they saying: "You really must be ripped stud under that outfit".

The only thing i don't experienced is the love letters, although with Additemmenu mod the letters were there in the RDS esp, just as a blank paper.

In 2.3 sex invitations will always declined by npcs, despite having high arousal for PC and NPC and lowering arousal settings in RDS.

I just hope Guffel will continue this mod, it's the best i'm used so far, so much potential this mod have.

P.S. Sorry for my english it is not my native language.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, great mod i think this really adds a lot to skyrim. I have a small question though, Is it possible to create an option to choose if you want to be on top during a sex animation? What i mean is if you play as a female even in female/female sex you are always the one on the receiving end. So is it possible to make an option so that you can choose?

With high regards and keep doing gods work,

Reinyn

I find this mod tends to get stuck on an interaction. If one suddenly ends or an npc that cant get to me tried to approach me, the whole mod stops. I can tell who it was thanks to the debug screen but there doesnt seem to be any way to reset it. This means that the chat option doesnt show up anywhere so you cant talk to anyone. This happened with a summon and I had to reinstall the mod to fix it. Does anyone have a workaround?

Just wonder if this mod works with Interesting NPC's ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429

Edit

Also I start new game where I build my load order on survival gameplay ( eating, sleeping, drinkin, Frostfall.... and Bathing...and here is my question. What if I wash my body in the river/lake and someone will see me ? 

Also I have idea for Bathing in Skyrim, that you can add to RDS option for stealing our cloths that we left on the shore of the lake / river. We can be forset to re-buy it our equipment. 

Or just assaulted during the bathing in river/lake

Is there an option to ask my partner to have sex with someone else? If not would you consider adding it in the future? I really like this system and it has many possibilities! Like maybe you could convince your spouse to do it.

Either a power or dialogue choice choosing your spouse's partner and having them follow you to your spouse etc.

3 hours ago, Gurofiend24 said:

Is there an option to ask my partner to have sex with someone else? If not would you consider adding it in the future? I really like this system and it has many possibilities! Like maybe you could convince your spouse to do it.

Either a power or dialogue choice choosing your spouse's partner and having them follow you to your spouse etc.

It does? I'm probably blind but I didn't see it written you could do that? How does it work. I'm using Lovers comfort and a random follower I left there would bang her when I got back but I'd like to go further and  convince my spouse through use of the dialogue tree, bring the person in question to a place I'd like with my spouse(Can make them a follower and have them follow you by default etc) And I was thinking that after the deed would it be possible to have the relationship rank increase with them? Or through use of dialogue so they can do it with each other in their own time? Is that possible with mod?

1 hour ago, Gurofiend24 said:

It does? I'm probably blind but I didn't see it written you could do that? How does it work. I'm using Lovers comfort and a random follower I left there would bang her when I got back but I'd like to go further and  convince my spouse through use of the dialogue tree, bring the person in question to a place I'd like with my spouse(Can make them a follower and have them follow you by default etc) And I was thinking that after the deed would it be possible to have the relationship rank increase with them? Or through use of dialogue so they can do it with each other in their own time? Is that possible with mod?

You have to progress your relationship with your spouse to rank 4 (you can cheat this in the mcm) and then the dialogue option to let a friend join becomes available. You can ask anyone that is single that you are friends with to join. I think they just teleport for the actual scene.

2 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I just have to ask, is this the same as Relationship Dialogue Overhaul or something similar? can you use both together? How are the mods different?

No this is doing different things,  just have a similar name and yes you can use both together :D

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta say, I really love what this mod does, even though I've just tried it for a little bit.

But I feel like a couple of things would be nice to add:

- Option to exclude certain actors from approaching by Faction (other than the option already included that only allows FWBs). That's how M.C.G. does it - with a "No approach" faction, which is convenient, as it allows you to exclude specific NPCs by assigning the faction to them.

- Animations that are not really sex not decreasing reputation. Such as animations having the "Foreplay" tag, or lacking any of the "Vaginal / Anal / Oral" tags.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Fulgrim_ said:

Are there any news on the development?

I am on it. I'm working on bugfixes and small improvements right now from everything that was mentioned in the thread. I had some delays finding the cause of some bugs, but is coming together now.

I plan to release another hotfix this or next week, and the next full update with the contextual approaches only a few weeks later.

24 minutes ago, Guffel said:

I am on it. I'm working on bugfixes and small improvements right now from everything that was mentioned in the thread. I had some delays finding the cause of some bugs, but is coming together now.

I plan to release another hotfix this or next week, and the next full update with the contextual approaches only a few weeks later.

Thanks for the answer. Will patiently await the release.

UPDATE NEWS 2.4

This version it a minor fixes and improvements update. Unfortunately the update function of the forum deletes the complete changelog... if someone happens to have a screenshot if the OP, I could recover it...

What is new in 2.4?

• fixed buggy gender recognition
  • fixed stuck dialogue when NPCs demand gold
  • fixed stuck dialogue when asking NPC to get togehter
  • fixed stuck dialogue when NPCs demand sex
  • added: foreplay animations are now not recognized as having sex by witnesses, but the following sex animation still is.
  • added: Debug-Spell to select actors for the debug menu. NPCs stay selected forever or until a new one is selected. NPCs in dialogue now don't apprear in the debug menu anymore.
  • added: Block-Actor-Spell to add NPC to the RDS_NoApproach faction. Hitting them twice will unblock them.
  • added: option to have the witness system not report the PC for having sex when being raped.
  • added: when NPCs attack the player (out of rage or as response to a gold or sex demand) their courage is buffed to level 4 (max) so they won't flee right away. This does not happen when the PC attacks.
  • added: Friendzone cooldown. Friendzone is now removed after not talking to the respective NPC for a set amount of days (MCM). Also, the friendzone is removed when the affection is at -10 or lower (=having a huge fight)
  • changed the witness system to not report the PC for being naked while having sex. PC will only reported for having sex.
  • changed to the naked-witness system to better detect if the pc is dressed or not. Should be more reliable now.

No screenshot, but maybe this helps :

2.3 beta (10/24/2020)
    added relationships, partners have custom relationship themes approaches
    added "Move in together" feature for vanilla homes
    added cleanable dirt in player houses
    partners littler, makes comments, invite guests or go on travels
    2.2 beta (05/20/2020)
    added reset buttons to the mcm to clear the reputation in each hold
    changed the nude-scan to check all clothing slots for better compatability with modded outfits
    2.1 beta (05/19/2020)
    new cleaning options for the actor stoarge
    minor buxfixes and re-balancing of the dialogue system
    married NPC now get an arousal penality in dialogue
    option to turn of the approaches seperatly to the reputation scans
    fixed NPCs approaching during sex animations
    2.0 beta (10/14/2019)
    overhauled dialogue grid with full dialogue lines
    new reputation system
    -NPC can spot you when naked or having sex which reduces reputation
    -each NPC the player had sex with also reduces reputation
    extendet scanning area for approaching NPC
    1.1 (11/10/2018)
    fixed creatures approaching the player
    fixed the changing of npc arousal through dialogue options
    fixed npc slowly walk to the player (they now run)
    improved the notifications during the dialogue
    cleaned up the MCM and added tooltips
    improvements on the internal balancing
    added a gender check for the SexLab slots
    1.0 (11/04/2016)
    initial realese