This sounds pretty cool, a bit like sexout Intimacy, and is seriously the kind of thing Skyrim needs. Will try and test it out this evening.

P.S. I'm getting a broken image for your two pictures.

Sexout Intimacy was my first thought too. ;) And yes, something like this is missing.

I seem can't find the right behavior, choose all of them, any help ?

I had this problem too sometimes. For some reason any behavior seems to be the wrong one. They liked me nevertheless ...

Installed this and loving it so far, it is weird that horses keep saying hello but i have managed to seduce a few people through dialogue. I would like an option to buy them a drink though for immersion purposes in taverns :D

Drinks, go out eating, go out dancing, have a date at .[ insert location ].. - and we have the full spectrum of SO Intimacy ;) That would be cool

However some things seem to be odd

often I got the massage that this was a turn down, and this turned ... on at the same time - seems contradictory ? Or am I missing something ?

Many married women flirted with my female char - are there really so many bi/lesbians or is there a bug ?

So.. does this mod let you "go all the way", lol?

..or is it just an icebreaker used to rise arousal/relationship rank?

I've been looking for a mod that could be used to seduce NPCs in an effort to turn them into potential followers or spouses, and to allow them to open their houses, beds, and items to you.

I've been looking for a mod that could be used to seduce NPCs in an effort to turn them into potential followers or spouses, and to allow them to open their houses, beds, and items to you.

I haven't tried this mod yet, but SLEN does have increases that let you advance to level 4 - lover with someone.  Items and house wise that's similar to a spouse.  Can be quite useful with someone that is a member of a faction like the Companions or any family in a town... free access to most of the stuff in the house, beds and all that. Especially good for families or groups that do not have favor quests.

I haven't tried this mod yet, but SLEN does have increases that let you advance to level 4 - lover with someone.  Items and house wise that's similar to a spouse.  Can be quite useful with someone that is a member of a faction like the Companions or any family in a town... free access to most of the stuff in the house, beds and all that. Especially good for families or groups that do not have favor quests.

I know about SLEN, I also know about the over the top dialogue and public, in the middle of the street, sex that comes along with SLEN and the lack of a desire to either change, or make optional at least that aspect of the mod by the mod author. I'm looking for something that is more believable or "immersive", which is what it sounds like this mod is aiming for.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

Interesting concept. An initial question I had was whether NPCs can be forceful on the PC, but looking at the technical info in the spoiler answered that question.

Is it possible to ignore approaching NPCs? And does doing so result in a -Y effect? If so, this would be a nice mod to have in the background for immersion. Even if not trying to interact with NPCs, the PC will have to deal with some of the more annoying personalities that try to make trouble. Emergent story right there.

Also, can we get some screenshots of the mod in action, like the options when a NPC approaches and initiates dialogue.

So, spent most of last night play testing this mod, and i have to say, it really is very good! aside from a few issues that other people have mentioned (contradicting messages in the top left of the screen, I.e "that was a real turn off for {A}, then straight after "{A} is visibly aroused by that") its very much issue free. If you'd like Guffel, I have a few suggestions that ill list below, as id really like to see this mod flourish, it really deserves it!

1. Relationships - I noticed that sometimes people will say lines such as "{A} says she /he wants to be more than friends" or "{A} says she/he wants to be in a relationship with you". However, when this comes up, you just have your normal conversation topics such as "talk, flirt, encourage" etc. I think that when an NPC says a line like this, it should give you the option to enter a relationship with them, similar to the friends with benefits option this mod offers. When in a relationship, you have to keep your partner happy - get them a gift, take them somewhere nice, satisfy them, and simply talk to them on a regular basis. They will approach you with the same propositions, give you gifts, take you out, offer sex like the friends with benefits option. However, if you go too long without doing any of this, your partner will say they want to break up with you. You have a chance to talk them out of it and stay together, but it can fail, and you will break up. You can get back with the, but there is a cool down before you the NPC will suggest getting together again.  I think this feature would be great for an NPC you wish to marry eventually, giving a feeling of actual courtship rather than just popping the question straight off.

2. More Dialogue options and replies - think everyone will want this eventually. My main gripe with this mod is that there is no real option to simply thank an NPC for a kind comment, or agree with them for certain comments. When someone says "they feel you are a real role model to them", "complement" or "encourage" don't always feel like they fit with it. And of course, more lines from NPC's!

3. Better MCM - this is just a quick one, I think you should add descriptions for every option in the first page of the MCM, as some sliders and options aren't very clear.

Other than those, I really do think this is an amazing mod with excellent potential, and really look forward to seeing where the future will take it.

Good luck with this wonderful mod!

-Grim

Is there a way to select an npc to check thier rds stats when not in a conversation with them? i keep wanting to check them but if i do it while i'm talking to them it ends the conversation, at which point i can't check thier stats, so the only time i've gotten the stat checking to work is when i've got them seduced into sex and either they're following me  or during the act.

Also, can we get the kiss option to not strip us down naked and cause orgasms in sexlab? kissing should just be kissing, it shouldn't mean getting naked, and giving an npc oral sex until he orgasms thus killing the need for the have sex option. (on orgasm arousal drops to 0 in sla)

I just wanted to say how much I like this mod! This is exactly the sort of mod that I really wanted!

To elaborate--it fills a role that was very much empty before--a way to chat up NPC's and build relationships with them in a way that fits role-playing. There are other empty spots in the addon world out there that need to be filled in similar ways (a similar physical foreplay system, for instance), but we have been lacking such mods for a long time--mods that fill the gaming appetite gap between Skyrim and sims games.

I never expected a breakthrough like this so late in the life of Skyrim, and this mod is extremely welcome!

Would like to see some "benefits" added to this mod. Something like, "befriending" carriage drivers can net you free rides in exchange for a "favor" at the beginning or end of the trip (I would say stop along the way and set up camp, but that could make things a bit more complicated), or a similar kind of arrangement with NPCs that offer skill training.

Hi, played around with this over the weekend, didn't do much in depth type testing, just had it running and picked dialogues from a role play perspective. Quite fun, Definitely adds some missing immersion, makes the NPCs feel more alive.

One thing I noticed that was also an issue for me with the older Approach mod, when NPCs want to talk to the player they will walk to the player. So a follower that decides to chat will stop running, and then walk until they reach the player. Can be problematic if you're not closely monitoring followers constantly. Having them be able to run to the player to start a chat at certain distances would be helpful.

Also, chatty NPCs are willing to go to great lengths get the player's attention, literally. I had a guard follow me from from Riften, all the way to the bandit fort along the lake. Seems like they should give up sooner.

Great work, looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Edit-forgot to mention, the rate of approach was perfect. Didn't feel like I was being ignored, yet also didn't get annoying with constant NPC harassment. Except for horses, who wanted to chat everytime I dismounted!

Hi, played around with this over the weekend, didn't do much in depth type testing, just had it running and picked dialogues from a role play perspective. Quite fun, Definitely adds some missing immersion, makes the NPCs feel more alive.

One thing I noticed that was also an issue for me with the older Approach mod, when NPCs want to talk to the player they will walk to the player. So a follower that decides to chat will stop running, and then walk until they reach the player. Can be problematic if you're not closely monitoring followers constantly. Having them be able to run to the player to start a chat at certain distances would be helpful.

Also, chatty NPCs are willing to go to great lengths get the player's attention, literally. I had a guard follow me from from Riften, all the way to the bandit fort along the lake. Seems like they should give up sooner.

Great work, looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Edit-forgot to mention, the rate of approach was perfect. Didn't feel like I was being ignored, yet also didn't get annoying with constant NPC harassment. Except for horses, who wanted to chat everytime I dismounted!

Horse is like, "My turn to mount you, bitch!".

Just a litte heads up, I read your posts and plan to answer you individually, but I have to find some time first.. I want to post an update for the obvious issues and then go and make longer playtest myself by playing skyrim for a change^^

Would like to see some "benefits" added to this mod. Something like, "befriending" carriage drivers can net you free rides in exchange for a "favor" at the beginning or end of the trip (I would say stop along the way and set up camp, but that could make things a bit more complicated), or a similar kind of arrangement with NPCs that offer skill training.

Actually some sort of Sex Lab Solutions, but with the difference that "sex bribe" can only work if NPC is attracted by PC would be cool.

But I think it can become to much for Guffel alone to realize everything this mod might could be used for. So my question here is just, is it possible for other modders to use RDS as some sort of framework mod?

Ahhh, finally....

my (male) pc gets approached by npcs AND his horny followers and is (most of the time) able to talk their pants off  :)  

Having three sexy ladys as followers and "friends with benefits" is really making my day (at skyrim timescale 10 and MCM scanintervall for Friends with benefits set to 2 hours) :blush:

Thank you for this great mod Guffel !!

Very interesting mod, and I'm sort of starting to like it even though i haven't gotten to fully understand the character response states yet.

However unlike some people i haven't run into the problem of random animals trying to talk to my character. Instead the dovahkiin has had some conversations making me think my character probably spends too much time hanging around Sheogorath when I'm not looking.

post-5094-0-75536800-1478635142_thumb.jpg

So I started a new playthrough and thought I'd give this mod a try. The idea was to use Vilja as a sweet and innocent companion, we would travel Skyrim together and fall in love, get engaged amd invite her parents to our white wedding...

Atfter starting in Helgen, going to Riverwood, and entering White run I stride manfully though the doors of the Bannered Mare only to be approached by this shy vision of lovelyness...

Vilja "Hey! Wanna be fuck buddies?"

And they told me romance was dead! :D

Aside from the animals, followers suddenly slowing to a walk (and when I was using a cart or fast traveling, getting quite left behind), the other thing I'd mention that you might want to take a look at is interrupting other dialogs, especially quest-related ones (Isran stopped talking with the Vigilant when I first arrived at Ft Dawnguard to have a conversation with my pc instead).

After playing around with 1.0 for a couple of days now, and not going out of my way to test the mod, I've had a pretty good experience overall. PC has been asked for sex once, has had one offer of sex and two offered kisses accepted iirc. So I'd say that it is working even if there are still a few hiccoughs.

One thing that can be disconcerting, is the notifications continuing so long after a conversation has ended. Being a know-nothing myself I assume that it is a matter of lagtime between getting and outputting results. (Also likely a sign that I should slow down my conversations).

Anyway, thanks for sharing another product of your creativity and efforts!

Hello,

I've played a bit and so far it's promising. I hope you will add full dialogue in npcs replies in the future instead of general sentence what they're talking about.

In my playthrough my argonian fallower only liked my shy behaviour and I got notification she loves me, but whatever I say with that behaviour turns her off. I assume since she loves me she would offer sex or kiss, but it's not the case. I mean her behaviour doesn't show she loves me.

I got around to testing this, and I've noticed a couple of things. On the left hand side of the screen in the top corner there is a readout that always starts off by saying "they don't seem to like that very much" and then it goes on to describe how they like my character more and more, anyway I'm not sure if that's a bug (the readout always starting off with disapproval) or what, but I thought I would point that out. The other thing is really more along the lines of something I would like to see, and that is a more progressive approach to the way dialog is represented, right now it's kind of hard to gauge how that person actually feels, and gain hints on what might be more appropriate as far as follow up dialog options depending on the direction you're trying to take the conversation, it seems like you can get to a point, and then the dialog dead ends until the NPC gets board and leaves, or you break off the conversation. I've also noticed animals wanting to chat as well, a cow wanted to chat up my character, last time I played.

This system kind of reminds me of the conversation mini game in Oblivion, without the moving pie slice graphic.

Hi - SexLab Solutions does a lot of what you are suggesting already.

What a great mod! I now can't resist the temptation to let my character engage in conversations with NPCs. Thank you very much for making it.

Hi - SexLab Solutions does a lot of what you are suggesting already.

What a great mod! I now can't resist the temptation to let my character engage in conversations with NPCs. Thank you very much for making it.

I know about solutions, I already use that mod in fact, it's good for what it is. I just like the idea of this one because it makes things a bit more challenging.

Does this mod's arousal use the arousal value of Sexlab Aroused Redux?

From your mod's description I guess it doesn't.

I've some other mods that add spells and potions that affect arousal, so it'd be nice to have those affect this mod's content, too.

Some ideas for your mod:

• NPC's could use some custom animations to display their change of mood, so you wouldn't need to resort to text messages alone as feedback.

• Sexlab Solutions has a nice dialogue option to make NPC's follow you.

This is very useful for people who don't want to let their carnal desires run rampant in open streets and personally I'm missing this option for other mods.

Follow Me For Sex might be a solution to this (not tested it yet), so I'm suggesting to reverse this and let NPC's ask the player to follow them to a quiet place.

When reaching a quiet place the NPC's could talk about or do things they usually wouldn't with other people around (dirty talk, rape attempt, etc.) or they could simply give the player a shady quest.

Perhaps with some hooks for quest mods.