I too have also come into issues with updating. since updating no ones intested in me when talking everyone refuses to have sex. unless an npc tells me they wonna do it. in 2.2 the only issue i had was when npcs would come up talking telling me they wonna try it with me and the chat would end. in 2.3 that is fixed but at the cost of what i've just wrote

@Guffel A couple things I've noticed with this version in regards to non-consensual/aggressive sex. Side note: I did pull the mod into the CK so that I could find the actual labels for the lines. 

I never use the player sex demands, but I will sometimes try to elicit assault by aggravating my conversation partner. I've managed to get the dialogue lines RDS52_dialoguePLsubmitToRape and RDS51_dialogue_PLsubmitToRape to pop up once or twice, but when I selected them, nothing happened. I wonder if I'm going about it the wrong way because I'd expect it to come up more frequently if I'm being snarky to an opponent with a high arousal. 

I have also gotten NPCs to ask for sex while in a bad/angry mood (I think there's one angry variant of RDS44_dialogue_PLaccept), but even if they then use aggressive animations, it doesn't seem like SL is considering the player to be the victim. It doesn't show that partner as "last aggressor." 

The mod is still working great generally though. The only other obstacle is how finnicky getting a specific NPC to show in the MCM debug menu is.

Edit: I thought I had tried RDS51_dialogue_PLsubmitToRape, but I got it to come up again and it worked (but Sexlab still doesn't seem to consider it to be rape). So it seems it's the RDS52 line that should continue to a scene and doesn't.

I have a strange problem with the new patch. I'm getting "spotted nude by..." messages (in left up corner) every few seconds, even when I'm clearly not, followed by supposed reputation change (even when no change at all). Furthermore, messages continue even if I disable such messages in MCM.

There is smthn I noticed that female npc's that are heterosexual treat male pc as female and the message pops up that the particular npc isn't attracted to you. And this started happening in the 2.3 version and to check whether this problem exists in 2.2 I swtiched back but this problem isnt there in 2.2. So Is there something wrong with the mod or can It be fixed from mcm? Plz help ;-;

I've noticed a few grammatical errors that I wanted to correct, but when I open the esp in Creation Kit none of the quests seem to have any scenes... When I open the file I get a lot of warnings so I guess I didn't do it correctly (I am quite new to modding). How do I go about editing the dialogue text?

PS: The esp name is misspelled as "SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem.esp"

19 hours ago, hurtifrej said:

I've noticed a few grammatical errors that I wanted to correct, but when I open the esp in Creation Kit none of the quests seem to have any scenes... When I open the file I get a lot of warnings so I guess I didn't do it correctly (I am quite new to modding). How do I go about editing the dialogue text?

PS: The esp name is misspelled as "SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem.esp"

If you are at all familiar with tesedit it is easy to edit dialogue by loading just the rds esp and editing lines under the "dialogue topic" branch. Just remember to backup the original esp in case you mess something up.

5 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

If you are at all familiar with tesedit it is easy to edit dialogue by loading just the rds esp and editing lines under the "dialogue topic" branch. Just remember to backup the original esp in case you mess something up.

Oh yeah, wow that was way easier! Thanks for the tip!

Fixed some of the text to make the intentions a bit clearer, for example:

You look like a guy, one wants to get in trouble with. -> You look like someone I'd want to get closer to.

I am not sure what to do with this line though:

You're just lush enough for me to talk to you! [Lecture]

Is it perhaps a direct translation? I am not sure from the context how it is lecturing... or what lecturing means in this context (i.e what effect that topic is supposed to have). To me it seems more like a backhanded compliment? Or an arrogant compliment?

Either way, I'd still like to thank the creator for this wonderful mod. It is neat as it is, but I am interested in what more could be added to it.

15 hours ago, hurtifrej said:

Oh yeah, wow that was way easier! Thanks for the tip!

Fixed some of the text to make the intentions a bit clearer, for example:

You look like a guy, one wants to get in trouble with. -> You look like someone I'd want to get closer to.

I am not sure what to do with this line though:

You're just lush enough for me to talk to you! [Lecture]

Is it perhaps a direct translation? I am not sure from the context how it is lecturing... or what lecturing means in this context (i.e what effect that topic is supposed to have). To me it seems more like a backhanded compliment? Or an arrogant compliment?

Either way, I'd still like to thank the creator for this wonderful mod. It is neat as it is, but I am interested in what more could be added to it.

Yeah, I never have quite figured out what "lush" meant in this context. I would think you were calling the person a drunk but then the sentence makes no sense. Lost in translation I guess. But rds has fairly decent dialogue coming from a mod author whose first language isn't english.

5 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

Yeah, I never have quite figured out what "lush" meant in this context. I would think you were calling the person a drunk but then the sentence makes no sense. Lost in translation I guess. But rds has fairly decent dialogue coming from a mod author whose first language isn't english.

Yes, true, and I really like the mod despite it not being compatible with PAH (another favorite). It is the best dialogue system I've seen so far for sexlab. If the creator could explain what the intentions behind the topic then I would be happy to offer some suggestions :)

4 hours ago, hurtifrej said:

Yes, true, and I really like the mod despite it not being compatible with PAH (another favorite). It is the best dialogue system I've seen so far for sexlab. If the creator could explain what the intentions behind the topic then I would be happy to offer some suggestions :)

I think that line is meant to come across like, "You look acceptable enough for me to speak to." 

I go in and alter the player dialogue options to be closer to the first version, and that line I think I changed to "You act haughty and condescending". It's just my preference to format it that way and its easier to immerse myself in the conversation with the NPCs.

On 11/2/2020 at 7:13 PM, Wildfire9855 said:

There is smthn I noticed that female npc's that are heterosexual treat male pc as female and the message pops up that the particular npc isn't attracted to you. And this started happening in the 2.3 version and to check whether this problem exists in 2.2 I swtiched back but this problem isnt there in 2.2. So Is there something wrong with the mod or can It be fixed from mcm? Plz help ;-;

I'm having the same problem, oddly enough male npcs are attracted to my male pc even though i changed the npc sexually distribution to hetero and deleted saved npcs data.

despite that problem the new things like dirt in the house, accepting npc propositions like "i'd like to trying with you" works fine.

i hope the issue can be fixed somehow with console commands/debug menu or in the next update

My debug menu's stuck on an NPC, any suggestions on how to fix this other than to reload a save? I'm 3 hours past before I realized that I was stuck on Commander Caius for some reason.

Okay, my bootleg solution was to remove all the scripts from the mod and reinstall it, I can't afford to start over again. If anyone's reading this and is encountering the same issue; simply use "Save game script cleaner" from Nexus, go to Mod Editor, click on the esp and remove forms and scripts.

18 hours ago, Jesus270 said:

My debug menu's stuck on an NPC, any suggestions on how to fix this other than to reload a save?

You should be able to just talk to another npc via the RDS dialogue. This should than put this npc into the debug.

I just wanted to say that I need to take a break from this mod. I'm currently stuck on ideas and can't get into a flow. I'm now just stressing out about this which makes it worse.

I made a list of all bugs reported so far and I'll stay active in the forum.

I sorry for the delay and I think I'll continue in a couple of weeks.

40 minutes ago, Guffel said:

You should be able to just talk to another npc via the RDS dialogue. This should than put this npc into the debug.

I tried, it didn't work, it was just stuck; I even restarted the mod but Caius was still there for some reason.

33 minutes ago, Guffel said:

I just wanted to say that I need to take a break from this mod. I'm currently stuck on ideas and can't get into a flow. I'm now just stressing out about this which makes it worse.

I made a list of all bugs reported so far and I'll stay active in the forum.

I sorry for the delay and I think I'll continue in a couple of weeks.

Take it easy man and thank you for the mod it's one of the better ones, the only bugs I've encountered so far are related to the debug menu not changing.

Please take as long as you need! Health always comes first.

On 9/7/2020 at 6:15 AM, Guffel said:

How far does the conversation go for you exactly before it breaks off?

Since no one answered this before, I'll add what my experience has been. First, I'll say that I went into the debug to change an NPC's personality from confident to realist, in case that affects anything. When I try to initiate a conversation, it gets as far as the NPC agreeing to talk and up to the "how are you" text, and then the conversation just terminates when I'd expect the NPC to say some kind of small-talk about the weather. I don't even get as far as seeing the options for the player's response.

If the NPC attempts to start a conversation, I get as far as agreeing to the conversation before it also terminates.

I haven't played around with the other personalities, since the NPC I've been testing seems to almost always get stuck on confident by default even after purging the mod several times, but I've gotten far enough in the confident personality to know that it doesn't terminate conversations the same way that the realist personality does. It'll go through a full conversation and continue until either I or the NPC says goodbye.

Also, this is all on an active game. I don't think you've said that it should matter if you install the mod on a new game or an existing one, but I figured I'd mention it in case it's useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Played couple last days, everything seems to worked in my build but i cant roleplay like this lol, i was dancing in tavern as a poor wench trying to make some septims and acidentaly bumped onto someone in crowd and those mofos ganbanged me and everyone looked...so what now i cant be a hoe to the rest of my days and i cant kill all witnesses...damn live is hard for women in Skyrim.

4 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

i am not being approached at all, i have only been approached once, is there a fix for this? i play a male pc but no females will approach.

Hi! The 2.3 version has a strange "bug" male PC treated as a woman, the only workaround i found is change the approach sexuality to bi or unspecified so females can approach your character and also disable "Block hookups for unfitting sexuality" if you want to have some fun.

3 hours ago, zajo2009 said:

Played couple last days, everything seems to worked in my build but i cant roleplay like this lol, i was dancing in tavern as a poor wench trying to make some septims and acidentaly bumped onto someone in crowd and those mofos ganbanged me and everyone looked...so what now i cant be a hoe to the rest of my days and i cant kill all witnesses...damn live is hard for women in Skyrim.

Maybe try resetting your reputation in the debug page?

6 hours ago, bdmt said:

Hi! The 2.3 version has a strange "bug" male PC treated as a woman, the only workaround i found is change the approach sexuality to bi or unspecified so females can approach your character and also disable "Block hookups for unfitting sexuality" if you want to have some fun.

thx for replying! unfortunately the steps you recommended didn't work. any other suggestions? i mean when i first installed it, it worked but then never again