5 hours ago, irrevenoid said:

Does anyone know what exactly has to be changed in the CK to fix that issue where the conversation just immediately terminates after "Yes I'm free, let's talk."?

I've looked but I'm super-new to modding and I'm not sure where the issue is

That bug should be fixed in the newest version. That is 2.2, a version 2.7 doesn't exist, you probably have version 2(.0) and the 7 os part of the 7zip file ending.

4 minutes ago, irrevenoid said:

BTW, I don't ever seem to get any of the 'flirty', 'pickup' or 'sexist' dialogue options.

I'm playing a male character if that makes a difference...

No the player gender makes no difference. You probably have the display but, that doesn't show all dialog options.

The the "scroll bar" during a dialog shows a small arrow down, but no more lines you have to tap the arrow down key to. update the list.

the other possibility is that you have very low arousal, that also blocks flirty options, but you can set the threshold in the MCM.

19 hours ago, Guffel said:

That bug should be fixed in the newest version. That is 2.2, a version 2.7 doesn't exist, you probably have version 2(.0) and the 7 os part of the 7zip file ending.

How incredibly embarassing. >_< 

That fixed all the problems I was having, thank you.

I have a new issue now though - even though I'm wearing leather armour and it's set to 'normal', everyone who sees me thinks I'm naked. :/ 

Also the notifications say I'm known as 'Adventurous' even though I set the reputation penalty for nudity to 0 and reset my reputation. The MCM shows my reputation in the Rift as 100.

EDIT: Bother.  Looks like that has to do with me using an existing save.  I've started a new game now.

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but how do you actually start sexual relations with an NPC?  The dialogue side of things seems to be working perfectly and both affection and arousal are through the roof. But no new dialogue options appear for me to suggest sex to them.

EDIT: Okay, I think it's because I'm 'Friendzoned'.  Is that something you can get out of, or are you stuck with it once it happens?

Also, the 'Active NPC' in the 'debug' tab often doesn't update to reflect my latest chat partner.  Is there a way to manually choose the active NPC?

Thanks.

6 hours ago, irrevenoid said:

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but how do you actually start sexual relations with an NPC?  The dialogue side of things seems to be working perfectly and both affection and arousal are through the roof. But no new dialogue options appear for me to suggest sex to them.

EDIT: Okay, I think it's because I'm 'Friendzoned'.  Is that something you can get out of, or are you stuck with it once it happens?

You should always have the option to invite your opposide to have sex. It's again linked to your characters arousal. Also NPC need a minimum arousal to accept or ask for sex. But ypu basically disable that in the MCM.

But the friendzone is also a possebility. And if I recall correctly, you're stuck in the friendzone forever.

6 hours ago, irrevenoid said:

Also, the 'Active NPC' in the 'debug' tab often doesn't update to reflect my latest chat partner.  Is there a way to manually choose the active NPC?

It updated the moment when you say yes when the npc comes to forcegreet. Best you wait until it said it's first actual dialogue line.

4 minutes ago, Guffel said:

And if I recall correctly, you're stuck in the friendzone forever.

Should be dissolved by significant quest achievements or leveling up.  Events that can change a person's perspective of the PC should allow for this to be altered as well.

34 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Should be dissolved by significant quest achievements or leveling up.  Events that can change a person's perspective of the PC should allow for this to be altered as well.

Definately. As I just wrote this, I thought, there must be a way to changes that.

The ActiveNPC on the debug screen is definitely stuck on Haelga, even though I've had conversations with a few other NPCs since.

Based on the NPCs' responses their state is changing, so they probably are active when I talk to them, but the debug screen doesn't reflect that.

I'm also having a timing issue on some of the dialogue - it sometimes flashes by too fast to read.

Can you get out of friendzoning by making the NPC dislike you, then building up the relationship again?

Thank you for all your help with this.

Hi, sorry I forgot to answer.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:55 AM, irrevenoid said:

The ActiveNPC on the debug screen is definitely stuck on Haelga, even though I've had conversations with a few other NPCs since.

Based on the NPCs' responses their state is changing, so they probably are active when I talk to them, but the debug screen doesn't reflect that.

I'll look into that.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:55 AM, irrevenoid said:

I'm also having a timing issue on some of the dialogue - it sometimes flashes by too fast to read.

Can you get out of friendzoning by making the NPC dislike you, then building up the relationship again?

Do you have "Fuz-Ro-Do Silent Voice" installed? That mod is used to make unvoices subtitles appear longer.

The only thing to reset the frendzone currently would be to purge all actors and basically start over with the relationship progress. But I'll put a mechanic in place to get out of the friendzone somehow^^

@GuffelIs there a way to force the MCM to refresh for this mod? I pulled an NPC up on the debug screen and tried to change some of their options (personality, trait, orientation, etc.) and while the personality change seemed to apply properly, the others didn't. It's just stuck showing the original settings, and showing my selected "change to" options, but not applying them.

I tried initiating a purge as well, but when I reselected the NPC afterwards, the previous settings/unapplied changes were still showing up.

That being said, this is one of my favorite mods, and if you ever want help writing dialogue or something, I'd be happy to help (it's one of the few things I kinda know how to do in the creation kit lol).

11 hours ago, ZoeMememu said:

@GuffelIs there a way to force the MCM to refresh for this mod? I pulled an NPC up on the debug screen and tried to change some of their options (personality, trait, orientation, etc.) and while the personality change seemed to apply properly, the others didn't. It's just stuck showing the original settings, and showing my selected "change to" options, but not applying them.

I tried initiating a purge as well, but when I reselected the NPC afterwards, the previous settings/unapplied changes were still showing up.

That's a bug I don't understand and haven't been able to get rid off. Every time you use a menu option in the mcm the menu freezes. You have to leave and re-open it of the change to be appied and to make to other menu option work again.

11 hours ago, ZoeMememu said:

That being said, this is one of my favorite mods, and if you ever want help writing dialogue or something, I'd be happy to help (it's one of the few things I kinda know how to do in the creation kit lol).

Thank you! And I might come back to your offer. I just spend the last two weeks writing the dialogue, which turned out to be much more work than I anticipated. I'll PM you when I have to do the next trees^^

3 hours ago, Guffel said:

That's a bug I don't understand and haven't been able to get rid off. Every time you use a menu option in the mcm the menu freezes. You have to leave and re-open it of the change to be appied and to make to other menu option work again.

Thank you! And I might come back to your offer. I just spend the last two weeks writing the dialogue, which turned out to be much more work than I anticipated. I'll PM you when I have to do the next trees^^

I have tried closing and reopening the menu, even saving and reloading, and it doesn't seem to change it :/ not a huge issue, but I'm stuck being seen as a "good friend" by this NPC according to the notifications and can't seem to break through to the romantic barrier. I have gotten the FWB offer a couple times though so, progress? lol

And re:dialogue, definitely! Just let me know. I don't check LL every day but I'll try to check as often as possible :)

On 6/19/2020 at 6:01 AM, ZoeMememu said:

I have tried closing and reopening the menu, even saving and reloading, and it doesn't seem to change it :/ not a huge issue, but I'm stuck being seen as a "good friend" by this NPC according to the notifications and can't seem to break through to the romantic barrier. I have gotten the FWB offer a couple times though so, progress? lol

And re:dialogue, definitely! Just let me know. I don't check LL every day but I'll try to check as often as possible :)

@Guffel Okay, I tried reloading an earlier save from just before I installed RDS, and this time I was able get the selections to take properly in the debug screen. Selecting a given NPC is a little tricky though. 

Also, I find that when they say "I want to try it with you! What do you think?" the conversation auto-exits. Is that just an unfinished tree?

Thanks again :)

Thanks for the mod, Its feels like playing the Sims :P Love it

I have a requests for a next update if you find the time.

- A notification message when an approach triggers, something like ("You are being followed") or ("You hear someone coming at you"). 

Sometimes I have guards and other NPCs following me long distances and dying or causing problems, I would like to know when this happens so I can tell the to fuck off.

Loving the mod and the idea behind it,tried it on SSE and works smoothly in game,unfortunately spams papyrus too much,without this mod my papyrus is 13 kb aprox in 1st 5 minutes on a new save,with this mod it goes from 183 to 243 kb,keeps spamming same errors over and over

[alias Player on quest RDS_PlayerApproach (63010BAF)].RDS_playerArmorUnequipScript.OnObjectUnequipped() - "rds_playerarmorunequipscript.psc" Line ?
[07/02/2020 - 07:56:27PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call

[alias Player on quest RDS_PlayerApproach (63010BAF)].RDS_playerArmorUnequipScript.OnObjectUnequipped() - "rds_playerarmorunequipscript.psc" Line ?
[07/02/2020 - 07:56:27PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"

this is just for informational purposes,for anyone that tries it in SSE

im aware this mod is being developed for Oldrim

Keep up the great work :)

This is more of a question. when i get seen naked. and having sex. people reconise me as faithful. i cant seam to alter this, and i dont think i should be seen as faithful. how do i get seen as the whore she is xDD jokes shes not a whore. her partner just never puts out. he like to be all forceful and shit. i should really leave him in the dust. great mod. i think i seam to be having a lilttle trouble with it but thats to be expected. an im a noob modder etc etc. everything's great just not sure why i have only been seen as faithfull when walking around naked etc

-EDIT

Jookes i get it now omg. all my rep hadent been changed so i hadnt looked at that properly. i seee how it works. i do not see gaining rep back a problem. if somone is a slutty whore. people wiil not forget that. ever. really .. . people do act diffrently if your a whore right ? cant wait to be one xDDD haha love the mod. im Doing  very serious RP playthrough atm but but my mod list is causing me crashes etc witch sucks. my next playthrough i will not add or remove any mod mid game.

Skyrim 7_06_2020 8_41_18 pm.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 8:40 PM, irrevenoid said:

Does anyone know what exactly has to be changed in the CK to fix that issue where the conversation just immediately terminates after "Yes I'm free, let's talk."?

I've looked but I'm super-new to modding and I'm not sure where the issue is.

P.S. I'm running SE, but I opened, modified and saved RDS2.7 in the CK so it should be converted to SE okay. 

P.P.S. This is a really great mod, Guffel. Thank you so much for it.

How were you able to get yours to work on SSE? I've tried the routine of loading the mod in CK, let it do its convert, and save the file. When getting on the game, it loads just fine in MCM; however, when choosing settings it gives me a blank void. To add, it forced me to get out of MCM and reload it. Only other thing that works is debug.

So there must be something additional I need to do, but isn't presented in the convert tutorials? 

Hey, just wanted to say i am liking this mod so far, I converted it to SE for personal use and its really cool. I can't think of any mod (let alone adult ones) that makes NPCs walk up to you and just want to talk. Makes me less lonely lol and I dont like how in skyrim you have to initiate 99% of conversations.  

a little more variety in the dialogue would be nice but i understand that's a lot of work. this also goes along great with Relationship Change Notifications https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34670

I was also just wondering do the npcs ever do anything besides try talking with you? Do they come up to you for sex if you progress the relationship enough (like mods Sexlab Approach)? and can sex with them be triggered without outright asking for it yourself/not being raped? 

• 3 weeks later...

I searched and didn't see anything about this: is it normal for your reputation in a hold to be negative? In the tooltip in the MCM, it says the reputation range is 100 to 0, but it doesn't mention anything about a negative number. I assume you can go past 0 with a bad reputation which puts you into negative values?

On 8/14/2020 at 11:37 PM, Vidust said:

I searched and didn't see anything about this: is it normal for your reputation in a hold to be negative? In the tooltip in the MCM, it says the reputation range is 100 to 0, but it doesn't mention anything about a negative number. I assume you can go past 0 with a bad reputation which puts you into negative values?

No, negative values shouldn't appear. 0 is supposed to be the lowest value possebile. In which situation did this happen for you?

23 minutes ago, Guffel said:

No, negative values shouldn't appear. 0 is supposed to be the lowest value possebile. In which situation did this happen for you?

Like which holds did it happen in? For me in Whiterun and the Reach I think. Should I just hit the reset buttons in the MCM to fix it?

15 hours ago, Vidust said:

Like which holds did it happen in? For me in Whiterun and the Reach I think. Should I just hit the reset buttons in the MCM to fix it?

for now reseting the reputation is the only thing you can do. Or you can just leave it as it, since the value isn't really used by the mod right now.

I just had a look at the code and found out that there was no capping of the rep value at 0, so it is actually only reduced lower and lower. I fixed it for the next update.
Thank for mentioning the problem!

I love this mod so much, great job with it so far! 

Suggestion here: I’m currently playing as a bi male character and whenever I manage to sex a male NPC, the NPC is always the one getting fucked. I’m thinking maybe after you lead the NPC to a private spot, there could be additional dialogue to determine who fucks who. If you wanted to take it a step further you could make it a % chance as well. Can add even more RP value. ?

On 8/22/2020 at 1:13 PM, joematsu said:

I love this mod so much, great job with it so far! 

Suggestion here: I’m currently playing as a bi male character and whenever I manage to sex a male NPC, the NPC is always the one getting fucked. I’m thinking maybe after you lead the NPC to a private spot, there could be additional dialogue to determine who fucks who. If you wanted to take it a step further you could make it a % chance as well. Can add even more RP value. ?

The problem with that is that Sexlab doesn't give me the functionality to manage sex animations on a level that fine. The animations do come with tags like "doggystyle" or "missionary" but not with which slot is the receiving or giving one. That's also depending on how the animation was designed. Therefore its always a bit of a guesswork how an animation ends up.

*Most* of the time slot one is the female/ receiving slot, and I made it so, that only female players arwt sorted into that slot. I have to take a look at it again, but I can probably give it a randomization or something like that.